Lupe Fiasco Uses Twitter To Blast Violent Lyrics In Hip Hop

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
zcribe 2 heat pts
space
space
$540 | Props total: 81 81
 pa_general said:
Rapper stands up to violent lyrics in hip-hop...Boxden coons get their panties in a bunch...
 5 years ago '04        #62
zcribe 2 heat pts
space
space
$540 | Props total: 81 81
 THERETURNOFK2Z said:
seems like critical thinking is not your strong suit
correctamundo!
 5 years ago '08        #63
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
Got damn it I hate lupe talking all positive and making sense and sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #64
trex 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 195 195
A bit hypocritical, no?

Especially ironic that he lets one of his anti-violence songs be featured in a movie predicated on violence.
 5 years ago '10        #65
THERETURNOFK2Z 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 6463 6463
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 trex said:
A bit hypocritical, no?

Especially ironic that he lets one of his anti-violence songs be featured in a movie predicated on violence.

Violent movies do not = Violent Music

1. Everyone in a movie is an actor, thats made clear at the beginning and End of the movie.

2. None of the movie characters are claiming that they live the lives as a G.I. Joe operative, nor do they promote, defend or make excuses for the lifestyles.

3. Music is every day, to school, from school, at home, at work.. EVERYWHERE. We are constantly filling are minds with that form of media. You may listen to one song 100 times. Where as you see a movie once.

4. At least in these movies evil is made out to be a bad thing. where as evil in rap is good. While rap acts 40% plus of black males are getting their bootly holes stuffed right now trying to live that life

Not saying music is the root cause of people acting this way,, but it certainly perpetuates the problems and exacerbates it

Last edited by THERETURNOFK2Z; 03-25-2013 at 01:35 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #66
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,447 | Props total: 16216 16216
 Gm0ney85 said:
violence makes the world go 'round...
nah sun thats gravity ... most excessive violence only happens in america ..and if its anywhere else Im sure we have had our hands in it
 03-25-2013, 01:41 PM         #67
SOD RG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #68
dude hustles 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 785 785
In any type of belief system repetition has its effects...
 5 years ago '05        #69
GST 
space
space
$14,836 | Props total: 2410 2410
i hate when blacks turn hypocrite and start brown-nosing the other man
 5 years ago '10        #70
space
space
space
 Amen7 said:
Lupe fu*kin sucks and only east coast n*ggaz like him same with Nas. They try to make conscious music,but nobody can touch a crowd like pac and not bore you to f'ing death cause of his passion.
the more i learn and experience the more boring simplistic lyrics become

i think this is probably the case for most people but they can get off just on the beat, flashyness, popularity etc..

Last edited by THERETURNOFK2Z; 03-25-2013 at 02:02 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #71
space
space
space
 GST said:
i hate when blacks turn hypocrite and start brown-nosing the other man
you hate when blacks "brown nose" eachother but you are okay to hear them promote k!lling eachother?
 5 years ago '10        #72
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
I dunno. I mean I understand what he is saying, but it is the way he goes about it...
 03-25-2013, 02:45 PM         #73
NiteTerroz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So say violent hip-hop acts stop. Then are you going to go at Gerard Butler? Al Pacino? Robert D? The list goes on and on. We love to blame actions of others on everyone BUT the fu*king person. Ever seen Lupe in a interview? He is a fu*king moron. Dude is a pseudo-intellect w/followers who want to be part of some type of movement so bad to look like neo-hippies they follow blindly. People need to own up to their OWN sh*t. People aren't violent because of music or other types of media. They are violent because they are fu*ked up themselves. If that is the case, then did Cain k!ll Abel because of a Dr.Dre album? GTFO. Stop following these clowns who looked up to past (REAL)revolutionaries and basically doing this get that hippy pus*y. It boils down to the hippy pus*y. Period.
 5 years ago '05        #74
GST 
space
space
$14,836 | Props total: 2410 2410
 THERETURNOFK2Z said:
you hate when blacks "brown nose" eachother but you are okay to hear them promote k!lling eachother?

that aint even wtf i said,homey
 5 years ago '05        #75
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
I can't take this dude serious ever since I saw him on Bill O'Reilly and he was making a complete fool of himself trying to sound educated and smart

his views were pointless and had no real reason behind them....he was just babbling about things that everybody already knows....specially those people like myself who do research, read and are aware of whats going on

He sounded in no way smart about anything....I was looking forward to that interview because I tought he was going to ask Bill deep questions and get into a real discussion but all he did was give people who question things a bad name and look
 5 years ago '12        #76
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 3897 3897
im not a lupe fan and never been but i can support somone trying to put a stop to violence.

but even if he was about that life people grew up and changed.

every time i see a grown man support chief keef it makes me feel sorry for them and the kids that listen to that trash.
 5 years ago '07        #77
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4418 4418
Lupe >>>
 03-25-2013, 03:36 PM         #78
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember when I didn't want to peace Lupe Fiasco in the face.
 5 years ago '04        #79
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
he can say what he wants, but he is getting to be annoying. some people dont understand under all of this lets improve sh*t is the theme of thats the way things are gonna be no matter what. maybe people can be less violent but that will make them even more evil imo. there are good people and bad people. there are rich and there are poor. its life. it happens and if ya wanna know why its because joy wouldnt feel so good if it wasnt for pain. get over it. violence is one of the most utilized tools in religion. what makes you think people are gonna defer from religion? answer me that logically and then ill be down for the cause. til then... sh*t happens, and ima put myself in positions to not be next.
 5 years ago '10        #80
space
space
space
 LAZARO said:
im not a lupe fan and never been but i can support somone trying to put a stop to violence.

but even if he was about that life people grew up and changed.

every time i see a grown man support chief keef it makes me feel sorry for them and the kids that listen to that trash.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago