most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #201
Chiddy 81 heat pts81
space
space
$6,766 | Props total: 4511 4511
found this on reddit, what yall think

Wolf - Intro to the album. Sam is playing the piano as Dr. TC walks in and complements him on his playing. He introduces Sam to Tyler and vice versa. As Dr. TC walks out he says he has to finish filling out field trip slips. Tyler tries to be friends with Sam but Sam isn't having any of that.

Jamba - Jamba means Fart in Swahili, meaning Tyler and Hodgy are just talking sh*t in this song. How much money they have and how they have gotten rich. At the end of the song, I think it's Domo tells Tyler he doesn't smoke so stop talking that sh*t basically. As he's talking to Tyler Sam appears.

Cowboy - I'm a.ssuming this is a Sam song. He talks about Salem and Slater who must be people already at Flog Gnaw. I think the title Cowboy means that he rides alone. It's only him. At the end Tyler meets Salem.

Awkward - I think this song could be about Sam and Salem meeting and falling in love. The distorted voice could mean that it is Sam talking. The singing at the end saying, "You're my girlfriend," must mean it's Sam singing to Salem.

Domo23 - No meaning to the title, it was the title of the beat when Tyler made it and never changed. I think the song represents Tyler's shows and his performances. At the end him saying, "I don't want yo god damn lettuce," could mean he just wants to do this for fun and doesn't care about getting money from it yet they still give it to him.

Answer - A make believe conversation between Tyler and his dad in the beginning of the song. He talks about how his father not being there started his rapping career and he thinks of Clancy as a father figure. He never really calls his dad from the last line of the verse, "if i ever had the chance to ask this n*gga, and call him, I hope you answer." The second verse starts and he's telling the problems he and his friends are having. He drops a hint that his grandma by saying she's just nostalgic meaning she's just in the past, something he remembers. So when he calls her she won't answer. Third verse comes and he's talking about a girl (maybe Salem).

Slater/ Escape-ism - A Sam song (maybe). Talking about what kind of person he is. He's disrespectful to women and doesn't give a fu*k. Sam is an angry person. Oh and Slater is a bike not a person. Sam likes to play jazz. At the end with Frank, Salem is sitting on Slater's handlebars, her hair blowing in the wind. Sam knows he's the man with Salem and Slater. Frank tells that Slater is just a bike and bullies Sam for talking to it.

48 - Nas excerpt, awesome. Sam song i'm pretty sure. He's talking about selling blow, which is something Tyler would not do. Sam is all over the map, he's in 48 out of 50 states. He runs the coke game. Mr. Treat Your Nose runs the country. Sam says he's sorry for what he's done to people's lives and dreams. He's in way too deep and he's scared to death. Nas is explaining how Sam feels.

Colossus/ The Bridge of Love - Tyler song. About how people d!ck ride him while he's trying to have fun at Six Flags. A guy comes up to him and explains his love for him. This guy worships Tyler and is going crazy. Tyler is telling him it's weird how much affection this guy has for him, but the guy keeps going. Tyler is shocked but still takes the picture with the guy.

Partyisntover/ Campfire/ Bimmer - Partyisntover first. I think Tyler is hitting on Salem in this song, "Take a chance with a n*gga, like me." Campfire now. Tyler and everybody are now at Camp Flog Gnaw. He loves it and is having fun. He's becoming a different person. Bimmer (love this song) Tyler is hitting on Salem again at camp now. "Your man got a lame impala," talking about Sam. Tyler wants to take Salem away from Sam. He knows Salem is unhappy with Sam. Sam finds out that Salem and Tyler (Wolf) are together now.

IFHY - First off this Pharell feature is awesome. Now, this is Sam's "song" to Salem. He fu*king hates her. He caught feelings being with her and is now hurt. Not sure what he's talking about with adding more color. He hates Salem but also loves her at the same time. The anger starts to build up and you can tell that Sam really loved this girl, he says he'll stop breathing if she leaves him. Tyler asks Salem why Sam is such a d!ck, Salem tells him he's not the guy he portrays to be and came to Camp Flog Gnaw because he ran away from home after what happened there.

Pigs - Sam song. This is about Sam's life before running away. Sam is bullied and hated by everybody and is lonely. Sam is talking about revenge and getting back at everybody. He wants to take over his town. Sam k!lls a little kid and k!lled his step father. He talks about k!lling all of his classmates and the girl that said no to him when he asked her to prom. There are four Sam's, I think it's Sam's group of friends that are helping him murder people.

Parking Lot - Sam song again. The first verse talks about him raping a girl basically. Sam talks about how he's the sh*t again. His group is the Loiter Squad and they're getting together to get Tyler. Somebody warns Tyler that Sam is looking for him to k!ll him.

Rusty- Not sure what the voice mail means at the beginning of the song. Tyler gets Domo and Earl together to help him f!ght Sam. I think they are just meeting that's why they are sort of introducing themselves (how they just talk about themselves) to each other. Sam comes in at the end of the song and shoots Earl.

Trashwang - Lee Spielman going crazy on this. The f!ght song? I think it represents Tyler's group and Sam's group mixing. Or, it could be the rest of Sam's crew coming in after Sam shoots Earl and comes looking for Tyler. At the end Salem says, "What the fu*k was that?"

Treehome95 - A song that Salem (Coco O.) wrote. I'm not sure who Erykah Badu represents though. I'm not even sure who Salem is singing this song to in the first place, maybe to Sam after saying what the fu*k was that she's trying to calm him down.

Tamale - TAMALE TAMALE TAMALE TAMALE TAMALE TAMALE TAMALEEEEEEEE. A Tyler song I believe. I think this song is talking about Tyler acting up at camp (possibly after Salem went back to Sam). He gets caught jerking off and is taken to the office

Lone/ Jornada - Jornada means Day in spanish. Tyler is talking to Dr. TC in this song. Not sure why it's called day but Tyler is talking about the problems he's having to Dr. TC. At the end TC asks Tyler about Sam to which Tyler replies, "If I seen that n*gga I would have k!lled him."

5 years ago '12        #202
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
No the fu*k this is not better than Goblin

I liked a few tracks off 2 listens, but he ruins songs with retarded gay sh*t on here IMO

He's always rapping that retarded sh*t but he ODed on that sh*t this time around

GOBLIN >

Even him rapping that retarded sh*t didn't ruin most this album, it's these dumbass hooks and off the wall beats
 5 years ago '10        #203
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678
tyler did something serious with this sh*t....
 5 years ago '11        #204
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1192 1192
 RoyceDa59 said:
Norcal you my dude but

[pic - click to view]

That beat change when Tyler comes on

When you dropping some new music though?

Been playing a lot of Royce lately...
 5 years ago '10        #205
bbqslap 
space
space
$2,128 | Props total: 278 278
Ok cuz got me...this sh*t is tuff.
 5 years ago '09        #206
59fifty 
space
space
$22,671 | Props total: 10143 10143
I'm bout to check dis since Domo my n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #207
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,363 | Props total: 161 161
 59fifty said:
I'm bout to check dis since Domo my n*gga
domo k!lled his verse
 5 years ago '04        #208
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3756 3756
wackest album of the year so far who let these garbage kids rap...........
 5 years ago '05        #209
knowTHEledge 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
$3,124 | Props total: 3661 3661
 Chiddy said:
found this on reddit, what yall think

Wolf - Intro to the album. Sam is playing the piano as Dr. TC walks in and complements him on his playing. He introduces Sam to Tyler and vice versa. As Dr. TC walks out he says he has to finish filling out field trip slips. Tyler tries to be friends with Sam but Sam isn't having any of that.

Jamba - Jamba means Fart in Swahili, meaning Tyler and Hodgy are just talking sh*t in this song. How much money they have and how they have gotten rich. At the end of the song, I think it's Domo tells Tyler he doesn't smoke so stop talking that sh*t basically. As he's talking to Tyler Sam appears.

Cowboy - I'm a.ssuming this is a Sam song. He talks about Salem and Slater who must be people already at Flog Gnaw. I think the title Cowboy means that he rides alone. It's only him. At the end Tyler meets Salem.

Awkward - I think this song could be about Sam and Salem meeting and falling in love. The distorted voice could mean that it is Sam talking. The singing at the end saying, "You're my girlfriend," must mean it's Sam singing to Salem.

Domo23 - No meaning to the title, it was the title of the beat when Tyler made it and never changed. I think the song represents Tyler's shows and his performances. At the end him saying, "I don't want yo god damn lettuce," could mean he just wants to do this for fun and doesn't care about getting money from it yet they still give it to him.

Answer - A make believe conversation between Tyler and his dad in the beginning of the song. He talks about how his father not being there started his rapping career and he thinks of Clancy as a father figure. He never really calls his dad from the last line of the verse, "if i ever had the chance to ask this n*gga, and call him, I hope you answer." The second verse starts and he's telling the problems he and his friends are having. He drops a hint that his grandma by saying she's just nostalgic meaning she's just in the past, something he remembers. So when he calls her she won't answer. Third verse comes and he's talking about a girl (maybe Salem).

Slater/ Escape-ism - A Sam song (maybe). Talking about what kind of person he is. He's disrespectful to women and doesn't give a fu*k. Sam is an angry person. Oh and Slater is a bike not a person. Sam likes to play jazz. At the end with Frank, Salem is sitting on Slater's handlebars, her hair blowing in the wind. Sam knows he's the man with Salem and Slater. Frank tells that Slater is just a bike and bullies Sam for talking to it.

48 - Nas excerpt, awesome. Sam song i'm pretty sure. He's talking about selling blow, which is something Tyler would not do. Sam is all over the map, he's in 48 out of 50 states. He runs the coke game. Mr. Treat Your Nose runs the country. Sam says he's sorry for what he's done to people's lives and dreams. He's in way too deep and he's scared to death. Nas is explaining how Sam feels.

Colossus/ The Bridge of Love - Tyler song. About how people d!ck ride him while he's trying to have fun at Six Flags. A guy comes up to him and explains his love for him. This guy worships Tyler and is going crazy. Tyler is telling him it's weird how much affection this guy has for him, but the guy keeps going. Tyler is shocked but still takes the picture with the guy.

Partyisntover/ Campfire/ Bimmer - Partyisntover first. I think Tyler is hitting on Salem in this song, "Take a chance with a n*gga, like me." Campfire now. Tyler and everybody are now at Camp Flog Gnaw. He loves it and is having fun. He's becoming a different person. Bimmer (love this song) Tyler is hitting on Salem again at camp now. "Your man got a lame impala," talking about Sam. Tyler wants to take Salem away from Sam. He knows Salem is unhappy with Sam. Sam finds out that Salem and Tyler (Wolf) are together now.

IFHY - First off this Pharell feature is awesome. Now, this is Sam's "song" to Salem. He fu*king hates her. He caught feelings being with her and is now hurt. Not sure what he's talking about with adding more color. He hates Salem but also loves her at the same time. The anger starts to build up and you can tell that Sam really loved this girl, he says he'll stop breathing if she leaves him. Tyler asks Salem why Sam is such a d!ck, Salem tells him he's not the guy he portrays to be and came to Camp Flog Gnaw because he ran away from home after what happened there.

Pigs - Sam song. This is about Sam's life before running away. Sam is bullied and hated by everybody and is lonely. Sam is talking about revenge and getting back at everybody. He wants to take over his town. Sam k!lls a little kid and k!lled his step father. He talks about k!lling all of his classmates and the girl that said no to him when he asked her to prom. There are four Sam's, I think it's Sam's group of friends that are helping him murder people.

Parking Lot - Sam song again. The first verse talks about him raping a girl basically. Sam talks about how he's the sh*t again. His group is the Loiter Squad and they're getting together to get Tyler. Somebody warns Tyler that Sam is looking for him to k!ll him.

Rusty- Not sure what the voice mail means at the beginning of the song. Tyler gets Domo and Earl together to help him f!ght Sam. I think they are just meeting that's why they are sort of introducing themselves (how they just talk about themselves) to each other. Sam comes in at the end of the song and shoots Earl.

Trashwang - Lee Spielman going crazy on this. The f!ght song? I think it represents Tyler's group and Sam's group mixing. Or, it could be the rest of Sam's crew coming in after Sam shoots Earl and comes looking for Tyler. At the end Salem says, "What the fu*k was that?"

Treehome95 - A song that Salem (Coco O.) wrote. I'm not sure who Erykah Badu represents though. I'm not even sure who Salem is singing this song to in the first place, maybe to Sam after saying what the fu*k was that she's trying to calm him down.

Tamale - TAMALE TAMALE TAMALE TAMALE TAMALE TAMALE TAMALEEEEEEEE. A Tyler song I believe. I think this song is talking about Tyler acting up at camp (possibly after Salem went back to Sam). He gets caught jerking off and is taken to the office

Lone/ Jornada - Jornada means Day in spanish. Tyler is talking to Dr. TC in this song. Not sure why it's called day but Tyler is talking about the problems he's having to Dr. TC. At the end TC asks Tyler about Sam to which Tyler replies, "If I seen that n*gga I would have k!lled him."

This. Also characters in Goblin and OF Tape Vol. 2 all play roles tying in to this story. Such as "Sam Is Dead" and "Analog"

Last edited by knowTHEledge; 03-28-2013 at 03:11 AM..
 03-28-2013, 07:24 AM         #210
brapkid55 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The singing at the end of Awkward doe...
 5 years ago '08        #211
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,027 | Props total: 5812 5812
Rusty is my sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #212
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11743 11743
This n*gga aint as wack as I thought. I hated Yonkers. But this album got some nice beats n sh*t. He still be rapping about some off the wall weird a.ss sh*t tho.
 5 years ago '12        #213
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 kenoe212004 said:
Don't act like you actually listened to the album. We know you can't hear with lil waynes lil d!ck plugging your lil ears
 5 years ago '11        #214
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,318 | Props total: 8443 8443
 kenoe212004 said:

[pic - click to view]

Leopard jeggings and an OF hoodie. Lets not travel this road again d!ckslurper. Keep on bumping them pus*y punchlines and plugging away at your Weezy blowup doll Stan.
 5 years ago '11        #215
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1192 1192
 kenoe212004 said:
Actually that title goes to Lil Wayne's album.
 5 years ago '07        #216
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,576 | Props total: 5260 5260
 kenoe212004 said:
 PotheadFocker said:

[pic - click to view]

Leopard jeggings and an OF hoodie. Lets not travel this road again d!ckslurper. Keep on bumping them pus*y punchlines and plugging away at your Weezy blowup doll Stan.
don't forget the mellowhype joint....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #217
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,318 | Props total: 8443 8443
 Verse said:
don't forget the mellowhype joint....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Waynes at home POUNDING A BOTTLE OF SYRUP to Wolf as we speak like "Damn I wish I coulda swooped these kids up for Birddaddy, he love some fresh meat"

5 years ago '10        #218
bbqslap 
space
space
$2,128 | Props total: 278 278
Pharrell's fingerprints are all over this sh*t lol. Not bad tho. Youngsta has shown a lot of growth on this project while staying true to who he is.
 5 years ago '09        #219
NLSP42 152 heat pts152
space
space
$7,835 | Props total: 8959 8959
I never really liked his music.....I gave his last one and this a shot....and thought both of them were garbage
 5 years ago '04        #220
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,558 | Props total: 2825 2825
when the beat switch and pharrell go in on ifhy

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
35 comments
2 days ago