Mar 23 - Potential Giant Crystal Pyramid Discovered in Bermuda Triangle

most viewed right now
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
165 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #1
9177 pageviews
52 comments

SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
Mar 23 - Potential Giant Crystal Pyramid Discovered in Bermuda Triangle

Note: This story originated from claims by Dr Ray Brown that aired on The history channel. There are simply not enough facts to say whether or not these new findings are true but nonetheless it is interesting and has some interesting elements to it. It is important to note that because something is not in mainstream media it does not mean it is fake, however this on simply doesn’t have much else to go along with it so we cannot say YES or NO about this one. Read at your own discretion. I highly recommend you watch the story of Dr Ray Brown in the video below. His eye movements according to NLP suggest that he is not lying about the story but is in fact recalling it kinesthetically.

Whether we are into researching fringe subjects or don’t spend time on it at all, we probably have all heard of the Bermuda Triangle at some point. The Bermuda Triangle is a mysterious, unworldly, and sometimes deadly place on earth that has had scientists scratching their heads for decades. Researchers have spent much time and energy looking into the mysteries of the Bermuda triangle and many have told some amazing stories. The triangle doesn’t come without speculation though. The bizarre time anomalies, disappearances and weird phenomena are able to be explained by natural occurrences in certain cases. But many cases still leave questions unanswered. What you could call more “outside the box” ideas insist that relics of an advanced, unknown culture left behind technology and great energy machines that literally warp space-time.

There appears to be a speculative discovery that has been made by French explorers that is being considered a monumental discovery. It is believed they discovered a partially translucent, crystal-like pyramid rising from the Caribbean seabed— its origin, age and purpose are completely unknown at this point. The picture below is fascinating.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

These potential amazing underwater pyramid structures were first identified using sonar technology according to oceanographer Dr. Verlag Meyer. In terms of the size of this re-discovered pyramid, it is larger in scale than the pyramids of ancient Egypt. Interestingly, on the top of the pyramid are two very large holes. Water moves at high speeds through one of the holes causing waves to roll by forming a giant vortex. This causes a massive surge of waves and mist on the surface of the sea. Scientists are now pondering a new idea, is this vortex effect explaining what has been happening with disappearing passing boats and planes in the mysterious Bermuda Triangle?

Potential New Discovery Challenges Current Archaeological Theory

If the pyramid does in fact exist it is technically not a new discovery as it was initially identified by a Dr. Ray Brown in the 1960s and since has been independently verified by diving teams from France and the U.S. Nonetheless, this re-discovery has rocked scientists around the world.

More on Dr. Ray Brown’s experience, he came upon the structure while scuba diving in the Bahamas. He investigated the structure and was amazed that the sides of the pyramid were completely smooth and the joints between the individual blocks to be nearly imperceptible. Upon entering the pyramid, Ray was further astounded by the clean, smooth sides of the interior: no algae or coral grew on the walls. Inside the pyramid Ray was fascinated by the various structures and items he saw inside. At one point he attempted to remove a multi-faceted red gemstone attached to a metallic rod that descended from the center of the ceiling but was unable to dislodge it. As he continue on, about four feet below the point of the gemstone, he saw a bronze sculpture of two open hands. Resting in the open hands is a now famous crystal sphere that he was able to take from its resting place. Four inches in diameter, Ray was surprised that he could lift the crystal sphere easily.

More on Dr ray Brown’s story:

[video - click to view]

Generally we would think humanity would rush to discover more about this. Funding and resources could easily be granted to discover what is going on with the pyramid, the vortex and why it is all happening in the Bermuda Triangle. But it is much more likely that little to no more research will be done as it is often easier to ignore such discoveries that challenge mainstream science and news.

It is also believed that further study of this pyramid could confirm what some engineers believe about pyraminds in that they were originally designed and created as massive power sources. This could also make a bigger stake for the the ancient city-state of Atlantis and possibly provide answers to the mysterious happenings that have been recorded since the 19th Century in the region of the Atlantic known as the Bermuda Triangle.

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Source

52 comments for "Mar 23 - Potential Giant Crystal Pyramid Discovered in Bermuda Triangle"

5 years ago '06        #2
RAZAH CUTS 6070 heat pts6070
space
space
$55,982 | Props total: 24582 24582
 5 years ago '06        #3
Jhnnyblz427 188 heat pts188
space
space
$38,132 | Props total: 24201 24201
 5 years ago '10        #4
Flex Luger 309 heat pts309
space
space
$13,304 | Props total: 44413 44413
Mind= Blown
 03-24-2013, 09:47 PM         #5
WifeRaperMagnus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '07        #6
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,725 | Props total: 11453 11453
 03-24-2013, 09:53 PM         #7
DiverseComplex 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My chakras are ready.
 03-24-2013, 09:56 PM         #8
bgunit88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #9
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,496 | Props total: 2968 2968
wild
 03-24-2013, 11:15 PM         #10
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NLP = Neuro-Linguistic Programming is an amazing branch of study. I attempted to get into it but couldn't fully grasp it at the time, majority of the books I was reading on it was written by individuals who a.ssumed the reader knew some what about clinical psychology. there are book's for the "layman" but I just haven't gotten back into it yet. here are some video's on NLP if you all are interested.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

03-25-2013, 12:42 AM         #11
Tyrant Noir 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #12
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
Hope it's true
 5 years ago '11        #13
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 748 748
 M4Maytion said:
what is simon pegg doing in that video?
 03-25-2013, 01:13 AM         #14
Lazy Mikey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Something ain't right cause if that dude just scuba'd his a.ss in there and plucked a crystal with a 'strong energy force' more people, rich people, sh*t probably even governments would get in on that. Its kind of ironic all his footage was destroyed as well. Not trying to hate, I think it would be cool as hell if someone found a lost civilization, especially if it came with knowledge of powers we don't understand still. Dude would have had Lattitude Longitude memorized and equipment to start digging asap... as i said if he can scuba his a.ss there you can get machines there.
 03-25-2013, 02:24 AM         #15
EpodnamrA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DiverseComplex said:
My chakras are ready.

prolly one of the best comments i've seen
 5 years ago '07        #16
Jayceon 498 heat pts498
space
space
$27,836 | Props total: 1332 1332
I dunno y'all somethin about this ain't sittin right:lebroncmonson:
 03-25-2013, 05:44 AM         #17
MoP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bullsh*t
 5 years ago '10        #18
Chi city Che 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 1 1
 EpodnamrA said:
prolly one of the best comments i've seen
yezzir
 5 years ago '10        #19
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402 OP
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
 DiverseComplex said:
My chakras are ready.
yes sir
 bgunit88 said:

[pic - click to view]

i see you
 Jayg36 said:
i feel you
 M4Maytion said:
NLP = Neuro-Linguistic Programming is an amazing branch of study. I attempted to get into it but couldn't fully grasp it at the time, majority of the books I was reading on it was written by individuals who a.ssumed the reader knew some what about clinical psychology. there are book's for the "layman" but I just haven't gotten back into it yet. here are some video's on NLP if you all are interested.

its happening
 Dezine said:
this is fake as hell//
run along then
 MoP said:
Bullsh*t
and you follow him
 5 years ago '04        #20
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 Young_Impetuous said:
I dunno y'all somethin about this ain't sittin right:lebroncmonson:
Because discoveries like this one can potentially destroy all of the things we were "taught" all our lives.......
Home         

most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
20 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
45 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
136 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
15 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
40 comments
2 days ago