John Wall Crossover on Steve Nash(RIP) (pic)

most viewed right now
 142
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
144 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
Godfather 50 Runs Up On MMA Loser Who Was Talking Smack About Him
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Video inside So The Game is on his way to NY to kill Tekashi
32 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
Thuggy C 
space
avatar space
space
$1,663 | Props total: 181 181
Bodied
 5 years ago '10        #22
smoothSeph 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$7,424 | Props total: 2823 2823
n*ggas actually in here tryna say Nash just fell... must be one clumsy a.ss Canadian
 5 years ago '05        #23
Panopticon 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$24,958 | Props total: 12429 12429
 KriT S80 said:
Lol he tripped over his own feet and didnt even get crossed

Ha
This. The Washington player bumped Nash and pushed him. It wasn't even close to being a cross.

Look at the gif by itself. Use the ESC key to stop it, and use the F5 key to move it. Nash is getting bumped, tripped and pushed and Wall hasn't even started a cross.

 5 years ago '04        #24
Thuggy C 
space
avatar space
space
$1,663 | Props total: 181 181
Yea he got crossed
 5 years ago '12        #25
BlessInTheSky 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,840 | Props total: 9406 9406
 5 years ago '12        #27
OC123 181 heat pts181
space
avatar space
space
$22,632 | Props total: 1799 1799
 5 years ago '08        #28
Dunknown24 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,048 | Props total: 754 754
he stepped back after noticing nash fell in front of him as a result of webster and nash crossing legs
so yup....Webster crossed nash up
 5 years ago '12        #29
TrillSwag 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,445 | Props total: 9951 9951
He tripped over his own feet before wall even did that lil move. Its sad when this might be John Walls highlight of the year. While Irving has been dropping 35+ on every top PG in the league.
Guy is a borderline bust.
 5 years ago '11        #30
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,239 | Props total: 9232 9232
 TrillSwag said:
He tripped over his own feet before wall even did that lil move. Its sad when this might be John Walls highlight of the year. While Irving has been dropping 35+ on every top PG in the league.
Guy is a borderline bust.

how many wins has that gotten him
 5 years ago '12        #31
TrillSwag 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,445 | Props total: 9951 9951
 StylinOnYou said:
how many wins has that gotten him
It got him a all star nod in his 2nd year while Wall is on his 3rd and NEVER even been considered a candidate to make it
 5 years ago '11        #32
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,239 | Props total: 9232 9232
doesn't count, got it when the two best pg's in the conference had torn acl's, plus wall didn't even play til a month before the game

wiz record with wall since mid January 20-15

cavs record for WHOLE SEASON 22-47

 03-23-2013, 12:36 AM         #33
Freckle Face 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Respect your elders John lol
 5 years ago '12        #34
cubes 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,803 | Props total: 6644 6644
 TrillSwag said:
He tripped over his own feet before wall even did that lil move. Its sad when this might be John Walls highlight of the year. While Irving has been dropping 35+ on every top PG in the league.
Guy is a borderline bust.
Kyrie can't even average 6 a.ssists per game

17 wins in 49 games

4 double-doubles since High School

Never beat John head to head

Resembles a turnstile on defense

FG%, FT%, rebounds, blocks, and a.ssists all down from last year per 36

Shoots 20 shots a game and only averages 22 points

Cleveland Lost is Eternal
 5 years ago '12        #35
TrillSwag 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,445 | Props total: 9951 9951
 StylinOnYou said:
doesn't count, got it when the two best pg's in the conference had torn acl's, plus wall didn't even play til a month before the game

wiz record with wall since mid January 20-15

cavs record for WHOLE SEASON 22-47

Irving has already done more this year then wall has done in his 3 year career lol

And the man you stan is a career 20% 3 point shooter

Its only a matter of time before that bust word starts getting thrown around

Cousins passed him up lol
 5 years ago '12        #36
TrillSwag 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,445 | Props total: 9951 9951
 cubes said:
Kyrie can't even average 6 a.ssists per game

17 wins in 49 games

4 double-doubles since High School

Never beat John head to head

Resembles a turnstile on defense

FG%, FT%, rebounds, blocks, and a.ssists all down from last year per 36

Shoots 20 shots a game and only averages 22 points

Cleveland Lost is Eternal
Irving has a better fg%, 3point%, free throw%, averages more points, rebounds, steals, higher efficiency while averaging less turnovers.

The only stat Wall has advantage on is a.ssist. And Wall has way better teamates.


and he averages 23 points on 18 shots. But keep making up stats you might fool some people into thinking they are even on the same level
 5 years ago '06        #37
ThaFuture3 
space
space
space
$1,788 | Props total: 250 250
how the hell nash fall before he even get crossed tho?
 5 years ago '12        #38
cubes 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,803 | Props total: 6644 6644
 TrillSwag said:
Irving has a better fg%, 3point%, free throw%, averages more points, rebounds, steals, higher efficiency while averaging less turnovers.

The only stat Wall has advantage on is a.ssist. And Wall has way better teamates.


and he averages 23 points on 18 shots. But keep making up stats you might fool some people into thinking they are even on the same level
The only reason he has higher averages is because Wall is only averaging 31 mpg

Make their minute averages the same and see who averages what

They aren't on the same level... Wall >>> his son

How many points, rebounds, and a.ssists does Kyrie have this month?

How many will he have next month?
 5 years ago '10        #39
prettyklever 121 heat pts121
space
avatar space
space
$3,797 | Props total: 1266 1266
you wizard fans are weird... its a damn trip
 5 years ago '12        #40
TrillSwag 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,445 | Props total: 9951 9951
 cubes said:
The only reason he has higher averages is because Wall is only averaging 31 mpg

Make their minute averages the same and see who averages what

They aren't on the same level... Wall >>> his son

How many points, rebounds, and a.ssists does Kyrie have this month?

How many will he have next month?
Only if they let 3rd and 4th year players qualify for freshman sophomore game. The only way Wall will shine during all star weeknd lmaooo


The only thing Wall does consistently is turn the ball over.

Reebok even dropped him

Now he on Nike baby bro company

While Irving is signed by Nike.


Last edited by TrillSwag; 03-23-2013 at 01:17 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Is this a real pawg?
28 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
59 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
#bigbreasttwitter
36 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1329 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Duchess is bad af
52 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
37 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
39 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy