(The Real) Birdman Jr. 16th Birthday Party - Gets a Maybach, Gold Chain & a Rolex

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,886 | Props total: 1999 1999
 SeattleLost said:
he's humble. unlike all them other kids on that "mtv sweet 16" show
Pretty much. Kid was probably "timid" because there were cameras there, a sh*t ton of people and he was probably nervous about his birthday. Probably just wanted things to go right but wasn't going to act spoiled about it.

I think I would be freaking out if my family was rich as fu*k and gave me a nice car for my 16th birthday
 5 years ago '06        #42
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
Seems like a humble dude.
 5 years ago '04        #43
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,141 | Props total: 444 444
it's funny to see Souljah Boy and Bow-wow on the same stage after all the lil trash talk they used to do to each other. It's cool to see the young heads making bread together
 5 years ago '11        #44
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,257 | Props total: 12511 12511
the kid enjoying life i mean its not his fault he was born into money and its nobodies fault either it happens and you can see its a bit much for him but he taken it in stride its not different from those spoiled brats on mtv sweet sixteen.
 5 years ago '07        #45
Mr. Osoria 
space
space
$246 | Props total: 12 12
 Walmart said:
Must be nice, Birdman's son had this scared/shook/paranoid look on his face the entire time.

He admitted he was scared, but something looked like it wasn't right with the kid.

I'm not tryng to speculate or talk bad, but something seemed off.

Seems like a humble/cool dude tho. Good to see someone growing up living the good life and still being down to earth
I was just thinking the same thing. I was watching the video the whole time and wondering if any disorders. Well I wish him the best...
 5 years ago '04        #46
rileybb 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,505 | Props total: 1540 1540
"I'm really excited, I'm gonna get to see some old friends, family and friends i go to school wit now" seems like he knows whats important in life.
 5 years ago '08        #47
SKePTiC 
space
space
$360 | Props total: 1 1
Couldn't help but notice, when he and his dad greeted each other, it wasn't with a kiss on the lips. Guess Birdman savin them for ....

5 years ago '07        #48
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
not at all what i expected. like everyone said, he does sound very humble. i was expecting him to start sh*t talking and trying to act all bad and tough, but he didn't. he actually sounded like a normal teenager, unlike most of these broke dudes out there making videos, showing off money, but its really their life savings.
 5 years ago '07        #49
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,582 | Props total: 1046 1046
 Andre3stacks said:
expected a ugly looking night crawler kid. his mom is probably a bad a.ss lightskin joint. NO homo
i think she's at the 3:49 mark. baby was fu*king average chicks before he became rich.
 5 years ago '06        #50
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,539 | Props total: 2662 2662
Cool little kid...

Birdman raising him right...
 5 years ago '10        #51
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
hating on that boy reaffirms why I used that ignore button
lil homie seems like a laid back cat like his uncle Slim
@ them gifts
 5 years ago '06        #52
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
n*ggas in here coming at homeboy neck saying that he is hating on buddy for being born rich.....

Sameway kneegrows hated Mitt Romney for being rich.....no real reason.....
 5 years ago '06        #53
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,453 | Props total: 2647 2647
that looks more like cortez bryant child then babes
 5 years ago '13        #54
djbern 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$313 | Props total: 173 173
where did anybody get the idea that he was arrogant from?
 03-24-2013, 01:38 PM         #55
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djbern said:
where did anybody get the idea that he was arrogant from?
They don't its just that with other celeb's kids they're usually spoiled and arrogant, acting like "they" the ones balling and not their parents. Couldn't see the video but from the comments it's seems like he's very shy and timid, most likely very sheltered and kept low key to keep him out of the limelight so that he can have a somewhat normal life/childhood.
 5 years ago '13        #56
Route03X 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$7,234 | Props total: 4300 4300
 cheenz said:
Cant believe there are grown men on here hating on a child because his father had the motivation to become rich so he can give his kids everything he didnt have growing up! Are u n*ggas serious? Aint that suppose to be every parent Motivation to make their child life easy growing up? Making sure they dont have a want or need for anything? Oh i get it cause ur momma fu*ked up and gave her box to a bum n*gga wit no drive and u grew up without sh*t. Dont be t mad at the next man that's what handling his.
You know good and well it was only 1 n*gga on here hating on that man kid,don't say MEN say his name.
 5 years ago '12        #57
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 Walmart said:
Must be nice, Birdman's son had this scared/shook/paranoid look on his face the entire time.

He admitted he was scared, but something looked like it wasn't right with the kid.

I'm not tryng to speculate or talk bad, but something seemed off.

Seems like a humble/cool dude tho. Good to see someone growing up living the good life and still being down to earth
I mean..Look at him
he's not a tough kid from the streets, his life was the complete opposite of his pops who was havin n*ggas heads blown off in the hood for money. I noticed alot of rappers kids act quiet, humble and nervous like that..look at snoop's and Ti's kids..they some nerds lol but they're cool and happy with life
 5 years ago '04        #58
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,119 | Props total: 4418 4418
 illmatic826 said:
fu*k that i was born to broke a.ss parents who struggle he was born rich a.ss fu*k.

Hell yeah im mad i didnt ask to be here.

I work my a.ss off and dont have much he just asks and get w.e.

Life aint fair
yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo

this n*gga mad brehs

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #59
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 r.burgundy said:
he actually seem like a cool lil dude.but damn shame that he can buy his son a million dollar car and damn near every dude he eva worked wit had to sue his a.ss
Best post in thread
 5 years ago '05        #60
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,887 | Props total: 104 104
wish i was born rich, but i wasnt so fu*k him... my stomach empty but my clip full
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy