POLL:Greatest New Orleans Rapper?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Best MC
Juvenile 39 13.88%
B.G. 18 6.41%
Lil Wayne 70 24.91%
Mystikal 11 3.91%
Master P 13 4.63%
C-Murder 2 0.71%
Silkk the Shocker 0 0%
Mac 12 4.27%
Soulja Slim 34 12.10%
Mia X 1 0.36%
Fiend 2 0.71%
U.N.L.V. 0 0%
Mr. Magic 1 0.36%
Curren$y 30 10.68%
Big Mike 6 2.14%
Jay Electronica 32 11.39%
Lil Boosie 10 3.56%
Voters: 281. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #101
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 keezy504 said:
I see what you saying but ill guess most n*ggas would put Juve over Slim, Juve is loved from downtown to the Upt. But like i said i can't say whos real because i dont personally know either of the tow. I can vouch for G Slimm i rode with that n*gga when i was 6 and i seen he was a real n*gga, i can vouch for Yella because he used to kick it with my dad back when i was a kid. But how can you be the king in your death when you never were in your life? Dont lie n*ggas really aint mess with Slim like that before he died. And T Streets isnt Fefe, Fefe is his big brother, streets the red dude and Fefe is dark, don't mean to get off topic but Fe a 100 percent real n*gga.
Lol man so that had us callin him his brothers name. Streets real too tho. The n*gga always answer when sombody say fefe.

But yeah I see what you sayin but no fu*kin way a city of n*gga that pride themselves on being, well been the murder capital of the USA gonna this f*g eaten represent n*ggas from New Orleans . I liked him before all this f*g sh*t, I can't fu*k with him now .

Soulja slim represented old New Orleans if you really look at why he's so idolized its is really for the violence and Pre Katrina New Orleans he captured in his music.

Wayne 97-07 or early 08 I could fu*k with. I respect n*gga as a hustler in the industry, n*gga kept a notepad and would write anything in a conversation or joke that could be put into lyrics. Mack Maine described that in his behind the music episode.

Last edited by BlackBreesus; 03-23-2013 at 12:38 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #102
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
Off top I'm going with Macadon!
His flawless execution on God & Gunz

[video - click to view]

on n*ggas in trouble

[video - click to view]

Beef>>>

[video - click to view]

His flow was raw, uncut Nawlins gumbo minus the gimmicks. Homie was spitting since a younging flipping LL tracks.

[video - click to view]

Prolly was the first solol artist to get shine from the Source b4 they fell off

antoniob321 said:

[pic - click to view]

Eminence Grise said:
Straight skills? MAC!
 case sensitive said:
Was gonna vote for Magnolia Slim, but then i realized Mac was down there too. Had to go with Mac.
 MrDiallo said:
soulja is the soul of nola hip hop, but mac is the greatest, no doubt

free mac
 ALLEEK said:
I think anyone over the age of 25 is going to say Mac, Mystikal, Fiend, or Souljah Slim....People from there will toss Tim Smooth into that argument. People younger will say Wayne

I personally am going with Mac or old Fiend.

All of these are factual
 5 years ago '12        #103
space
space
space
Mac is like New Orleans's Nas IMO. fu*ked up how they have him 30 years on another n*gga charge.
 5 years ago '10        #104
space
space
 Dee504 said:
Mac is like New Orleans's Nas IMO. fu*ked up how they have him 30 years on another n*gga charge.
New O's Nas
I heard the n*gga even stepped up and tried to take his charge and them white folks was like nahhhh we want this n*gga, he's a rapper. Used the album title Shell Shocked and his moniker the camoflauged a.ssassin against him in court. They fu*ked over a real one then.....

FREE MAC
 5 years ago '12        #105
space
space
space
 Trilluminati GA said:
New O's Nas
I heard the n*gga even stepped up and tried to take his charge and them white folks was like nahhhh we want this n*gga, he's a rapper. Used the album title Shell Shocked and his moniker the camoflauged a.ssassin against him in court. They fu*ked over a real one then.....

FREE MAC
I don't what the fu*k would be going thru my mind if I was jocing on another n*gga murder charge like that.

n*gga say C-murder ain't even k!ll the lil n*gga in the club that night. I can't confirm and really it don't matter now. A rapper top 5 in that poll actually k!lled dude, you can guess I ain't typin names. and C being the n*gga he is refused to rat and just took the charge. I know a few n*ggas who was in that club that night and a n*gga who's cousin the party was for. sh*t apparently started cause the n*gga beat C on the mic.
 5 years ago '10        #106
space
space
 Dee504 said:
I don't what the fu*k would be going thru my mind if I was jocing on another n*gga murder charge like that.

n*gga say C-murder ain't even k!ll the lil n*gga in the club that night. I can't confirm and really it don't matter now. A rapper top 5 in that poll actually k!lled dude, you can guess I ain't typin names. and C being the n*gga he is refused to rat and just took the charge. I know a few n*ggas who was in that club that night and a n*gga who's cousin the party was for. sh*t apparently started cause the n*gga beat C on the mic.
that sh*ts insane esp considering Mac could have had the rap game @ his feet.
C got bammed due to that video of him shooting that gun in the club. Wreckless? Yes But two different cases. Some ppl call it karma esp since he official......I got a cousin doin 20 right now for his best friend's murder and refuse to tell the other n*gga did it. Smh He got 5 kids too.

That sh*t popped off cuzz the victim took it there and said something foul about Kevin Miller thats when he got clipped off.

@ Lil Wayne catching a body for C-murder. Just joking....
 5 years ago '12        #107
space
space
space
 Trilluminati GA said:
that sh*ts insane esp considering Mac could have had the rap game @ his feet.
C got bammed due to that video of him shooting that gun in the club. Wreckless? Yes But two different cases. Some ppl call it karma esp since he official......I got a cousin doin 20 right now for his best friend's murder and refuse to tell the other n*gga did it. Smh He got 5 kids too.

That sh*t popped off cuzz the victim took it there and said something foul about Kevin Miller thats when he got clipped off.

@ Lil Wayne catching a body for C-murder. Just joking....
Yeah wesbank n*ggas( other side of the river New Orleans) got into it with them uptown n*ggas and the rest is history.
 5 years ago '10        #108
space
space
 Dee504 said:
Yeah wesbank n*ggas( other side of the river New Orleans) got into it with them uptown n*ggas and the rest is history.

[video - click to view]

Ghetto Commision=West Bank
Ghetto Commision used to go off bad esp Halloway and that light voiced n*gga

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Husla Baller

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #109
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,665 | Props total: 4512 4512
is lil wayne really winning this

I thought this was a poll for the greatest rapper from the N.O.

not a fu*king prom queen contest
 03-23-2013, 03:20 AM         #110
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga keezy504 must live in an alternate dimension real sh*t i aint never known n.o. n*ggas to ride wayne d!ck en masse like the rest of america

now when it comes to mainstream n*ggas yeah wayne is one of the greats but in the N.O. the audience is very concentrated to one type and most n*ggas fu*k with that real gangsta sh*t heavy

Last edited by Nasty Neighbor; 03-23-2013 at 03:23 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #111
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,254 | Props total: 9703 9703
i see we've gotten to the essay writing portion of the thread.

good thread though, i hadn't even heard of Tim Smooth.
 5 years ago '09        #112
gawozi 
space
space
$46 | Props total: 1 1
 DoubleX said:
I'd take Mystikal, Juve, and maybe Slim over him

Lil wayne, it's not even close.
 5 years ago '09        #113
gawozi 
space
space
$46 | Props total: 1 1
 Bart Pimpson said:
P.S. Louisiana/New Orleans n*ggas dont even fu*k with Wayne like that. Most n*ggaz be on that Old Wayne........Kisha,fu*k The World, Lights off. Basically his 1st cd.
I thought the title of the thread was "who is the best rapper of all time from the N.O", not who gets the most love in the N.O". We are outside the N.O so our views are not biased.
 5 years ago '06        #114
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,486 | Props total: 735 735
why is boosie in the poll, that n*gga frm BR

i remember bac after katrina hit, wayne was the only n*gga that was gettin heavy rotation...n*ggas n females was bumpin tunechi, then he dropped carter III n the streets aint wasnt feelin that "pop sht" but wayne will always be respected in New Orleans

"n*gga want my old sht, buy my old albums"

as time progresses you have to evolve as a artist to stay relevant, yes old wayne is more lyrical but thats not what makes the money..i can hear u bi*ch n*ggas already "but but kdot bout to go gold" and kdot raps about sht masses can relate to while retaining some lyrical balance. nobody was gonna sell records about "shoot em up bang bang" over sht like "pop that pus*y for a real n*gga", mainstream eats that sht up every time n wayne nowadays kno how to sell albums, carter IV was trash but it did big numbers. wayne broke the "New Orleans" barrier around him mid Carter II and III, half of the ppl in the poll you probably didnt kno about cuz they only known in New Orleans. Give Juvie credit due cuz he was the first to do it

Last edited by Sir Mike; 03-23-2013 at 06:01 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #115
O-FICIAL 
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 401 401
$pitta!

Honorable Mention: Dee-1
 5 years ago '06        #116
soso24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,633 | Props total: 4967 4967
Mystikal
 5 years ago '06        #117
freshnigga 
space
space
space
$382 | Props total: 0 0
Slim.. hands down
 5 years ago '13        #118
Eckensthrilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$484 | Props total: 136 136
Juveee
 5 years ago '10        #119
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
Mack Maine
 5 years ago '04        #120
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 GriffMcfly said:
Mack Maine
fu*k outta here. Forget about who's the best in New Orleans. Silkk the Shocker is the best rapper in the world, n*gga.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy