most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Best MC
Juvenile 39 13.88%
B.G. 18 6.41%
Lil Wayne 70 24.91%
Mystikal 11 3.91%
Master P 13 4.63%
C-Murder 2 0.71%
Silkk the Shocker 0 0%
Mac 12 4.27%
Soulja Slim 34 12.10%
Mia X 1 0.36%
Fiend 2 0.71%
U.N.L.V. 0 0%
Mr. Magic 1 0.36%
Curren$y 30 10.68%
Big Mike 6 2.14%
Jay Electronica 32 11.39%
Lil Boosie 10 3.56%
Voters: 281. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
On the real, mad n*ggas started d!ckridin Slim after he died. Wayne was king when I was down there. Keezy ain't lyin.
 5 years ago '12        #82
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 Bedewe22 said:
On the real, mad n*ggas started d!ckridin Slim after he died. Wayne was king when I was down there. Keezy ain't lyin.
n*gga there was never a time where Wayne was a king of his city, literally never. When e was young Juvie ran sh*t. The only time I can think of is the mixtape come up when he made sky is the limit. When the carter 3 came people were just happy to see him blow up like he worked for.

Now he's on some f*g sh*t, n*gga don't fu*k with him. n*ggas don't respect that dude as a person and that goes back to his high school days getting them cash money chains snatched off his neck at Mcmain.

Just cause n*ggas people listen to sh*t don't mean they fu*k wit em like that. Literally nobody respects dude

And yeah a lot of n*ggas, younger n*ggas got in slim after death. With the lack of promotion on no limit I'm not surprised. Dude would've blown up.

I love soulja but at the same time he would've been as big as jeezy or Gucci at his highest point.

His hood don't even claim him, n*ggas to this day born and raised in hollygrove will tell you try never seen this dude a day in their lives.

At the end I don't hate dude at all . I used to run into him from time to time thru my brother Pre 2002. At that time he was a cool humble dude.
 5 years ago '04        #83
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
 Dee504 said:
n*gga there was never a time where Wayne was a king of his city, literally never. When e was young Juvie ran sh*t. The only time I can think of is the mixtape come up when he made sky is the limit. When the carter 3 came people were just happy to see him blow up like he worked for.

Now he's on some f*g sh*t, n*gga don't fu*k with him. n*ggas don't respect that dude as a person and that goes back to his high school days getting them cash money chains snatched off his neck at Mcmain.

Just cause n*ggas people listen to sh*t don't mean they fu*k wit em like that. Literally nobody respects dude

And yeah a lot of n*ggas, younger n*ggas got in slim after death. With the lack of promotion on no limit I'm not surprised. Dude would've blown up.

I love soulja but at the same time he would've been as big as jeezy or Gucci at his highest point.

His hood don't even claim him, n*ggas to this day born and raised in hollygrove will tell you try never seen this dude a day in their lives.

At the end I don't hate dude at all . I used to run into him from time to time thru my brother Pre 2002. At that time he was a cool humble dude.
Come on, son. We know his background. That's irrelevant. I used to hear about it all the time. That's just pure hate and has nothing to do with rap skills. When Wayne was on his sh*t, he was way more advanced than half of those dudes. After Juve's run, it was all about Wayne. Juve was pretty much done after Project English. n*ggas either kept praying for another 400 Degreez or just stopped fu*kin with him. You couldn't go anywhere without hearing Wayne at one point. That's a fact. n*ggas were bumpin B.G. heavy in the mid-2000s too.

n*ggas wouldn't even be talkin that dumb sh*t about Slim if he lived. He would be as irrelevant as the other n*ggas.

And nobody even knows who the fu*k Jay Electronica is.
 5 years ago '10        #84
keezy504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,411 | Props total: 1782 1782
[QUOTE=Dee504;26581507] n*gga there was never a time where Wayne was a king of his city, literally never. When e was young Juvie ran sh*t. The only time I can think of is the mixtape come up when he made sky is the limit. When the carter 3 came people were just happy to see him blow up like he worked for.

At the end I don't hate dude at all . I used to run into him from time to time thru my brother Pre 2002. At that time he was a cool humble dude.[/QUOITE]

I don't know what N.O you living in, but n*gga i stayed in the grove untill 2011 when i moved to the 7th ward, n*ggas in 07-11 was on Wayne d!ck so hard n*ggas used to be riding around bumping Wayne,n*ggas was selling Wayne mixtapes on the street, n*ggas was opening shops just to sell wayne sh*t, I rember Waynes mixtape Lilweeezyana was so bumped you couldn't go to blocks without hearing that Ballin (New Orleans) song or that I'm The Man song. Why do you think so many n*ggas rep bloods in New Orleans? Flame Gang is huge down here and all them n*ggas Wayne influnced. I remember when Wayne was down here mad girls was rubbing on the n*ggas lip ring talking about how "s3xt" the n*gga was and ish. And you right some n*ggas from the Grove don't mess with Wayne, this dude who was like my big bro growing up said he went to school with Wayne and n*ggas use to ron him about his clothes and call him poor and ish. But at the same time some Hollygrove n*ggas mess with Wayne, i remember Wayne was down here n*ggas was chasing his car screaming Wayne we love you and ish.
 5 years ago '08        #85
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
I think most N.O cats will say Slim but me personally I'll say it's tied between Mac the a.ssassin and Slim.

Mac was really ahead of his time. I never heard a wack verse from him. Could've been one of the greatest.
 5 years ago '10        #86
kingblock 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,465 | Props total: 2097 2097
For me personally Soulja & C.
 5 years ago '12        #87
space
space
space
I said dude was big in his mixtape come up . Everbody bumps his music . That don't change the fact he's a bi*ch.

Soulja slim was and is the heart of New Orleans streets. As soon as them lil n*ggas hop off the porch in New Orleans they start d!ck ridin slim.

If you seriously go to a good in New Orleans and ask the question wayne or slim I can say with confidence slim wins 7/10. Even some hoes would go with dude.

As far as better rapper of course Wayne is better than everbody on that list lyrically. Idgaf what no n*gga in here talkin bout I grew up in New Orleans and live around New Orleans. I know soulja is a city legend.

Wayne's a Miami n*gga now , he ain't got no N.O. In him. That's why he's never compare to soulja right there. In fact I'm done with this just ask a random New Orleans person 18 and up.
 5 years ago '04        #88
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
 keezy504 said:
I don't know what N.O you living in, but n*gga i stayed in the grove untill 2011 when i moved to the 7th ward, n*ggas in 07-11 was on Wayne d!ck so hard n*ggas used to be riding around bumping Wayne,n*ggas was selling Wayne mixtapes on the street, n*ggas was opening shops just to sell wayne sh*t, I rember Waynes mixtape Lilweeezyana was so bumped you couldn't go to blocks without hearing that Ballin (New Orleans) song or that I'm The Man song. Why do you think so many n*ggas rep bloods in New Orleans? Flame Gang is huge down here and all them n*ggas Wayne influnced. I remember when Wayne was down here mad girls was rubbing on the n*ggas lip ring talking about how "s3xt" the n*gga was and ish. And you right some n*ggas from the Grove don't mess with Wayne, this dude who was like my big bro growing up said he went to school with Wayne and n*ggas use to ron him about his clothes and call him poor and ish. But at the same time some Hollygrove n*ggas mess with Wayne, i remember Wayne was down here n*ggas was chasing his car screaming Wayne we love you and ish.

n*ggas be on that bullsh*t. As a matter of fact, Wayne's been in heavy rotation since SQ and Tha Carter.
 5 years ago '04        #89
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
 Dee504 said:
I said dude was big in his mixtape come up . Everbody bumps his music . That don't change the fact he's a bi*ch.

Soulja slim was and is the heart of New Orleans streets. As soon as them lil n*ggas hop off the porch in New Orleans they start d!ck ridin slim.

If you seriously go to a good in New Orleans and ask the question wayne or slim I can say with confidence slim wins 7/10. Even some hoes would go with dude.

As far as better rapper of course Wayne is better than everbody on that list lyrically. Idgaf what no n*gga in here talkin bout I grew up in New Orleans and live around New Orleans. I know soulja is a city legend.

Wayne's a Miami n*gga now , he ain't got no N.O. In him. That's why he's never compare to soulja right there. In fact I'm done with this just ask a random New Orleans person 18 and up.
I thought that was what this thread is about.

5 years ago '12        #90
space
space
space
[quote=keezy504;26581666]
 Dee504 said:

At the end I don't hate dude at all . I used to run into him from time to time thru my brother Pre 2002. At that time he was a cool humble dude.[/QUOITE]

Them flamegang n*ggas are nobody's tbh. I thought they were big but a lotta people don't know them. I was one of the people tryna put n*ggas on that.

Flow stopped fu*kin with those dudes so its really just him and a few. He don't fu*k with bonka or 12 since he signed that contract n*ggas been beefed out.
 5 years ago '04        #91
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
 Dee504 said:

Them flamegang n*ggas are nobody's tbh. I thought they were big but a lotta people don't know them. I was one of the people tryna put n*ggas on that.

Flow stopped fu*kin with those dudes so its really just him and a few. He don't fu*k with bonka or 12 since he signed that contract n*ggas been beefed out.
Bonka is on the new tape. I don't know about 12 though.
 5 years ago '10        #92
keezy504 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Dee504 said:

Maybe because we live in two diffrent parts of the n.o but whare i live n*ggas didn't really know who slim was untill 2003 around the time he died and Slow Motion hit the city. I personally think 6 outta 10 would say wayne, Now don't lie don't Wayne got n*ggas down here rocking Skinny Jeans and Skate Boarding and ish? You see how the city dissed Lil B when they thought he was disrespecting Wayne? I'm 22 so i grew up in a diffrent generation than Wayne, but i do admit a lot of older n*ggas from my hood said Wayne was a lame during school, but i can't confirm that because i didn't go to school with Wayne.

Last edited by keezy504; 03-22-2013 at 11:49 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #93
space
space
space
n*ggas would really beat the fu*k outta you for talkin slick about about soulja. Tru sh*t, using know any other rapper people would go hard behind they don't even know.

It's funny cause I actually seen a n*gga get beat the fu*k up in the melph and damn near k!lled if not for an old women for saying slim was fake.

It would've been interesting if Wayne would've died to see how people would label him. I don't think nobody would've been rushing to paint him a mural outside of any store in the 17th even so.
 5 years ago '05        #94
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
yo... how u gonna put a group in the list....

my vote is BG, he been my Favorite for ever from the NO.

then as a rappers rapper it goes to mistikal... he can outrap the best of em...

From Yall aint ready yet to... Bouncin Back... this motherfu*ker knows how to MC.

Last edited by YARKONE; 03-23-2013 at 12:00 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #95
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
 keezy504 said:
Maybe because we live in two diffrent parts of the n.o but whare i live n*ggas didn't really know who slim was untill 2003 around the time he died and Slow Motion hit the city. I personally think 6 outta 10 would say wayne, Now don't lie don't Wayne got n*ggas down here rocking Skinny Jeans and Skate Boarding and ish? You see how the city dissed Lil B when they thought he was disrespecting Wayne. I'm 22 so i grew up in a diffrent generation than Wayne, but i do admit a lot of older n*ggas from my hood said Wayne was a lame during school, but i can't confirm that because i didn't go to school with Wayne.
I don't know. I heard The Streets Made Me quite a bit when it dropped.

n*ggas talk so much sh*t about Wayne, but copy everything he does. I hope n*ggas ain't wearing leggings now.
 5 years ago '12        #96
space
space
space
 keezy504 said:
Maybe because we live in two diffrent parts of the n.o but whare i live n*ggas didn't really know who slim was untill 2003 around the time he died and Slow Motion hit the city. I personally think 6 outta 10 would say wayne, Now don't lie don't Wayne got n*ggas down here rocking Skinny Jeans and Skate Boarding and ish? You see how the city dissed Lil B when they thought he was disrespecting Wayne? I'm 22 so i grew up in a diffrent generation than Wayne, but i do admit a lot of older n*ggas from my hood said Wayne was a lame during school, but i can't confirm that because i didn't go to school with Wayne.
It's all a generation thing bruh. Soulja had n*ggas rockin soulja reebok with the girbuad jeans.

I don't go as far as to say u actually knew Wayne but u used to see him enough in person due to my brother and other n*ggas. I'm 25 he's 5 years older than me and before he blew like this he was honestly a cool dude IMO, I don't hate son at all. Son was quiet as sh*t and nice on that court.

But n*gga be honest with yourself ain't no grown a.ss men running around in skinny jeans rocking trukfit. And like I said bruh it's all generation. I don't give a muther fu*k what anybody under 18 or really 20, or outside the city feels about it.
 5 years ago '10        #97
keezy504 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Dee504 said:
n*ggas would really beat the fu*k outta you for talkin slick about about soulja. Tru sh*t, using know any other rapper people would go hard behind they don't even know.

It's funny cause I actually seen a n*gga get beat the fu*k up in the melph and damn near k!lled if not for an old women for saying slim was fake.

It would've been interesting if Wayne would've died to see how people would label him. I don't think nobody would've been rushing to paint him a mural outside of any store in the 17th even so.
Personally i have fist faught n*ggas because i don't like Wayne, n*ggas made threats against Lil B's life about Wayne.During Katrina n*ggas took Wayne as something to cling to. If Wayne dies he will be a 9 outta 10 king of the N.O. Ive only met Slim once and Wayne once so i can't judge but like i said all my older heads said Wayne was a flaunky n*gga, but idk
 5 years ago '12        #98
space
space
space
 keezy504 said:
Personally i have fist faught n*ggas because i don't like Wayne, n*ggas made threats against Lil B's life about Wayne.During Katrina n*ggas took Wayne as something to cling to. [/B]If Wayne dies he will be a 9 outta 10 king of the N.O.[/B] Ive only met Slim once and Wayne once so i can't judge but like i said all my older heads said Wayne was a flaunky n*gga, but idk
the media and random n*ggas from other cities would push for this . No matter Magnolia Slim runs his city 10 years after death. If you asked other N.O. Rappers they'd agree. Hell out of his old click Juvie, B.G., Turk, fefe( t streets), would even go slim. Soulja is streetz favorite rapper. Gudda would just kiss Wayne a.ss.

You gotta have respect I the streets of your city to be considered king of it. Jay, T.I. And game got that.
 5 years ago '04        #99
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
What the fu*k is Streets doin over there anyway? I don't know if we should call him a rapper though.
 5 years ago '10        #100
keezy504 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Dee504 said:
the media and random n*ggas from other cities would push for this . No matter Magnolia Slim runs his city 10 years after death. If you asked other N.O. Rappers they'd agree. Hell out of his old click Juvie, B.G., Turk, fefe( t streets), would even go slim. Soulja is streetz favorite rapper. Gudda would just kiss Wayne a.ss.

You gotta have respect I the streets of your city to be considered king of it. Jay, T.I. And game got that.
I see what you saying but ill guess most n*ggas would put Juve over Slim, Juve is loved from downtown to the Upt. But like i said i can't say whos real because i dont personally know either of the tow. I can vouch for G Slimm i rode with that n*gga when i was 6 and i seen he was a real n*gga, i can vouch for Yella because he used to kick it with my dad back when i was a kid. But how can you be the king in your death when you never were in your life? Dont lie n*ggas really aint mess with Slim like that before he died. And T Streets isnt Fefe, Fefe is his big brother, streets the red dude and Fefe is dark, don't mean to get off topic but Fe a 100 percent real n*gga.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy