Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-25-2013, 02:49 PM         #61
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eminence Grise said:
I told y'all that dude isn't to be taken serious because everything is about race to him. The Russian Prime Minister is talking about a potential financial crisis and this clown is talking about race.

When you ever you fake ignorant bi*ches get done, we all know whats the underlying theme in this country and why. Only bullsh*t artist would dispute that. There is a serious want for change in this country by Americans.....but this same want has been in place for years upon years,......and those people who are the truly informed ones don't discriminate when it comes to politics, they can call a spade and a spade and accept both negative and positive outlooks on the country. Where as you new found idiots are convinced that Obama is the devil and the country would not be as bad as it is if he were not elected. Something that I think most of us know is total crock of sh*t. Its not about race with me, if Obama was white and the administration passed the same legislation to prohibit the actual failing of the country we all live in, I would accept that as proof that we are not as fu*ked as many of you believe us to be. But most of you have somehow convinced yourself that this invasion of privacy started under Obama, it didn't, you believe this debt we currently we have started under Obama, it didn't, you believe Obama is a bumbling idiot who is incompetent and not capable of keeping your sh*tty lives afloat.......when he graduated from Harvard of all places.....and most of you don't know what a HS diploma looks like. Which is fine if thats your thing...but my problem is the idiots (this being you) thinks they are in charge, as if they need to be the ones to stop the government from destroying our lives.....where your a fu*king dishwasher in some cruddy diner scrapping sh*t off plates......or some customer service rep who has to read from a fu*king script all day.......but you all have this misconception that your thoughts and opinions matter.....they don't......your bums who all have a grip to pick because you want your sh*tty lives to mean more..........and no matter how much the people with intelligence speak to you out of common sense, you put your fingers in your ears like children because you hate to accept the fact that deep down you know they are right. All about race? You dumb fu*ks Im all about truth and what it really means......Im not some conspiracy nut who takes what some foreign bastard in another country (mind you) and runs with it insinuating that the sky is falling.....now watch of you stupid a.ss white boys come back with some "sheeple" bullsh*t talking about why I cant see the truth.....there is no truth behind your theories, if it was it would have happen by now....but it hasn't, has it?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy