Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-23-2013, 11:35 AM         #41
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 corys35 said:
yeah, let's act like obama ain't a dumbfu*k, you look even more stupid.
 03-23-2013, 11:48 AM         #42
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TIP2009 said:
yeah, let's act like obama ain't a dumbfu*k, you look even more stupid.
you fu*kin c*cksucker i agree with most things you said. thats why the smile is obama HMM cuz i was thinkin bout what you were sayin. fu*kin lil bi*ch ill smack the fu*k out you if u ever talk to me sideways again
 03-23-2013, 11:48 AM         #43
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TIP2009 said:
and next, for those who give a single sh*t

fu*k china, fu*k America, fu*k russia.

Jacob Rothschild, learn about his family, and how it's been tied to every major war since 1604 making money on every single war and conflict on Earth, and how owns the largest bank in the world, which controls and operates national banks in every country on earth except Cuba, Syria, N. Korea, Iran and who gives a sh*t what the 5th and last country is....

All this sh*t was proven in the 1990's....and ya'll still wanting a fu*k named Obama to help you.
Ohhh look who knows about the Rothschild, you informed person you.........that's how I know most of you cats is young as fu*k, its a stage once you become aware of the world and the corruption that goes on in it...you begin to speak out against it, but as you get older.......Im a.ssuming for most at least, you gain more responsibility, and your focus stops becoming so much about yourself, and you start worrying more about family and others..........and once that happens at least for me, you start to see things differently. Its not that Im naive about the world.........its that I understand that this bi*ch has been this way, and its not going to get worse, or any better..........the US will continue to manipulate and fu*k people over........as will governments in the rest of the world. I do understand that the US government is a well oiled machine and they are fully aware of whats going on in the news, and whats put out there, and also are not idiots as some of you high school drop outs believe......like serioulsy?.......Anyway the truth of the matter is as fu*ked up as this country is, I would rather live here then anywhere else..............partially because Ive never been anywhere outside of the US......but that's neither here or there.......my point is....the world is what it is......if you want to do something about it, then do it........but dont pretend like a set of laws is what's going to protect you if the ceiling ever falls in, or that simply because your informed about the way the world works that your one up on everyone else...........some people have been there and done that.......but like I said they have responsibility to life and family.........and are grown ups........if your over 30 and your on this freedom f!ghter internet bullsh*t.......your a bum and a loser......grow up a little........and approach it in a different way.
 5 years ago '09        #44
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 Dos-effect said:
Ohhh look who knows about the Rothschild, you informed person you.........that's how I know most of you cats is young as fu*k, its a stage once you become aware of the world and the corruption that goes on in it...you begin to speak out against it, but as you get older.......Im a.ssuming for most at least, you gain more responsibility, and your focus stops becoming so much about yourself, and you start worrying more about family and others..........and once that happens at least for me, you start to see things differently. Its not that Im naive about the world.........its that I understand that this bi*ch has been this way, and its not going to get worse, or any better..........the US will continue to manipulate and fu*k people over........as will governments in the rest of the world. I do understand that the US government is a well oiled machine and they are fully aware of whats going on in the news, and whats put out there, and also are not idiots as some of you high school drop outs believe......like serioulsy?.......Anyway the truth of the matter is as fu*ked up as this country is, I would rather live here then anywhere else..............partially because Ive never been anywhere outside of the US......but that's neither here or there.......my point is....the world is what it is......if you want to do something about it, then do it........but dont pretend like a set of laws is what's going to protect you if the ceiling ever falls in, or that simply because your informed about the way the world works that your one up on everyone else...........some people have been there and done that.......but like I said they have responsibility to life and family.........and are grown ups........if your over 30 and your on this freedom f!ghter internet bullsh*t.......your a bum and a loser......grow up a little........and approach it in a different way.
So being prepared with supplies isn't going to help you if the ceiling collapses?

It's not going to get any worse? Do you have your eyes open?
 5 years ago '10        #45
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59 OP
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
 corys35 said:
you fu*kin c*cksucker i agree with most things you said. thats why the smile is obama HMM cuz i was thinkin bout what you were sayin. fu*kin lil bi*ch ill smack the fu*k out you if u ever talk to me sideways again
 5 years ago '08        #46
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 CadillacVyse said:
Food, supplies, arms, bullets and other tangible items would be better to invest in.
 03-23-2013, 01:53 PM         #47
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dow is at all -time high
Economy is doing great everything else you hear is propaganda,like my man said the odds of fu*k sh*t happening is 1 in a billion
 03-23-2013, 02:33 PM         #48
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KNerd said:
So being prepared with supplies isn't going to help you if the ceiling collapses?

It's not going to get any worse? Do you have your eyes open?

Nevermind, you n*ggas are just content with being paranoid conspiracy theory idiots. Answer me this though, what do they get out of it if it does? Now how can they be all controlling, but they somehow cant prevent this? Which is it, are the inadequate or are they purposely destroying the world. Get your theories on the same page and then holla at me.
 5 years ago '10        #49
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,280 | Props total: 23789 23789
 Eminence Grise said:
Peter Schiff called it.
 5 years ago '04        #50
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2538 2538
shyt about 2 get real. DEcember 23rd 2013 = the 100th year anniversary of the federal reserve
 5 years ago '09        #51
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Nevermind, you n*ggas are just content with being paranoid conspiracy theory idiots. Answer me this though, what do they get out of it if it does? Now how can they be all controlling, but they somehow cant prevent this? Which is it, are the inadequate or are they purposely destroying the world. Get your theories on the same page and then holla at me.
I said IF it collapses. You seem to advocate that theres no possible way anything bad could ever happen in this country so no reason to worry or be prepared.

Banks operate on the hope that a mass amount of people never want their money at the same time. If every person who has a bank account withdrew 25% of their money on the same day, the entire world's banking system would collapse.

You do realize if the Dollar get dethroned as the world's reserve currency the US is fu*ked right? The price of gas and food would double overnight. In reality that's all that needs to happen for sh*t to get real in this country.

To me these scenarios are a POSSIBILITY especially after whats going on in Cyprus. If that panic spreads to Greece, Spain, Portugal or Italy the Euro is done.
 5 years ago '11        #52
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 Dos-effect said:
Ether at its finest.......cats can give you a million reasons why this will happen, but not one single aspect of it actually happening..........
haha it's pretty obvious something is up. The DHS purchasing 1.6 billion rounds of ammo, enough to sustain an Iraq-style war for decades... Also civilian-suppressor tanks, lots of lots of fully automatic guns, and they won't tell Congress what they're doing stocking up like that

Head in the sand azz n*ggaz

Source:

Last edited by keen77; 03-24-2013 at 06:51 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #53
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59 OP
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
 GameTheory said:
Russia stays trolling

[pic - click to view]

03-24-2013, 08:18 PM         #54
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keen77 said:
haha it's pretty obvious something is up. The DHS purchasing 1.6 billion rounds of ammo, enough to sustain an Iraq-style war for decades... Also civilian-suppressor tanks, lots of lots of fully automatic guns, and they won't tell Congress what they're doing stocking up like that

Head in the sand azz n*ggaz

Source:
II. More than 1000 US Bases and/or Military Installations

The main sources of information on these military installations (e.g. C. Johnson, the NATO Watch Committee, the International Network for the Abolition of Foreign Military Bases) reveal that the US operates and/or controls between 700 and 800 military bases Worldwide.

In this regard, Hugh d’Andrade and Bob Wing’s 2002 Map 1 entitled “U.S. Military Troops and Bases around the World, The Cost of ‘Permanent War’”, confirms the presence of US military personnel in 156 countries.

The US Military has bases in 63 countries. Brand new military bases have been built since September 11, 2001 in seven countries.

In total, there are 255,065 US military personnel deployed Worldwide.

These facilities include a total of 845,441 different buildings and equipments. The underlying land surface is of the order of 30 million acres. According to Gelman, who examined 2005 official Pentagon data, the US is thought to own a total of 737 bases in foreign lands. Adding to the bases inside U.S. territory, the total land area occupied by US military bases domestically within the US and internationally is of the order of 2,202,735 hectares, which makes the Pentagon one of the largest landowners worldwide (Gelman, J., 2007).

Map 1. U.S. Military Troops and Bases around the World. The Cost of «Permanent War» and Some Comparative Data

Oversight of the U.S. military is a long‐standing congressional power that dates back to the House of Representatives' inquiry into Gen. Arthur St. Clair's disastrous defeat at the hands of the Wabash Indians in 1791. Most oversight activities are conducted by standing committees such as the Senate Armed Services Committee and the House National Security Committee. Special congressional panels, such as one convened to investigate the Iran‐Contra Affair, may also be convened to hold hearings on matters of special interest.

The Constitution gives Congress wide powers over the American military. In many respects, though, Congress finds its ability to exercise these powers frustrated by what Alexander Hamilton in Federalist No. 70 called the president's inherent advantages of “decision, activity, secrecy, and dispatch.” The ability of Congress to override these inherent advantages depends ultimately on the wisdom and the political popularity of what the president seeks to accomplish.

Read more:

In most the cases the easier answer is usually the right one.........especially if you consider that in most cases.............. n*gga's like you think 4+4 =15
 03-24-2013, 08:33 PM         #55
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KNerd said:
I said IF it collapses. You seem to advocate that theres no possible way anything bad could ever happen in this country so no reason to worry or be prepared.

Banks operate on the hope that a mass amount of people never want their money at the same time. If every person who has a bank account withdrew 25% of their money on the same day, the entire world's banking system would collapse.

You do realize if the Dollar get dethroned as the world's reserve currency the US is fu*ked right? The price of gas and food would double overnight. In reality that's all that needs to happen for sh*t to get real in this country.

To me these scenarios are a POSSIBILITY especially after whats going on in Cyprus. If that panic spreads to Greece, Spain, Portugal or Italy the Euro is done.
Cyprus is not the US, if the country fails, it fails and it may have a domino effect, but the chances of it spreading to Spain and Italy.........not likely......as those countries are vested into the worldwide economic design, much as the US is............If the US fails the world fails.......and these greedy fu*kers with their hands in the honey pot suffer...........Power in the world rest on the shoulders of the US....those who are most powerful overwhelmingly reside in this country........that's why it wont fail.....not because of things that are uncontrollable, but because of the fact that NOTHING IS UNCONTROLLABLE when it comes to sustaining the very thing that keeps these people in power, which is money..........I'm not saying nothing will ever happen, Im saying your naive if you honestly think that something will get by these people, or that they will let it happen.........your paranoia is not warranted,.....and quite honestly you should realize that its not the government that you should be worrying about.......its not about what they can do.....its about what you know Americans would do if government became obsolete.......that's concern.......hatred of others runs rampant in this country.......and its because of hatred of others that we have this current period of social outcry in regards to government......its all bullsh*t...........but no one wants to talk about the elephant in the room because we are supposedly past that. Like I said its all bullsh*t.......if you want to acknowledge flaws in our government then do that......but stop with the end of the world theories.....its not that fu*king serious.....but people have to push the envelope and make it seem like we are desperately in a lose/lose situation........when in all reality for most of us in America......life has not changed that much.....and this is after the worst recession in our history next to the TGD......its like yall have amnesia......if the gov wanted to end this bi*ch....they would have done it then....but they didnt, in fact the provided the means for you the citizen to sustain normalcy,
 5 years ago '11        #56
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 Dos-effect said:

The main sources of information on these military installations (e.g. C. Johnson, the NATO Watch Committee, the International Network for the Abolition of Foreign Military Bases) reveal that the US operates and/or controls between 700 and 800 military bases Worldwide.

In this regard, Hugh d’Andrade and Bob Wing’s 2002 Map 1 entitled “U.S. Military Troops and Bases around the World, The Cost of ‘Permanent War’”, confirms the presence of US military personnel in 156 countries.

The US Military has bases in 63 countries. Brand new military bases have been built since September 11, 2001 in seven countries.

These facilities include a total of 845,441 different buildings and equipments. The underlying land surface is of the order of 30 million acres. According to Gelman, who examined 2005 official Pentagon data, the US is thought to own a total of 737 bases in foreign lands. Adding to the bases inside U.S. territory, the total land area occupied by US military bases domestically within the US and internationally is of the order of 2,202,735 hectares, which makes the Pentagon one of the largest landowners worldwide (Gelman, J., 2007).

Map 1. U.S. Military Troops and Bases around the World. The Cost of «Permanent War» and Some Comparative Data

Oversight of the U.S. military is a long‐standing congressional power that dates back to the House of Representatives' inquiry into Gen. Arthur St. Clair's disastrous defeat at the hands of the Wabash Indians in 1791. Most oversight activities are conducted by standing committees such as the Senate Armed Services Committee and the House National Security Committee. Special congressional panels, such as one convened to investigate the Iran‐Contra Affair, may also be convened to hold hearings on matters of special interest.

The Constitution gives Congress wide powers over the American military. In many respects, though, Congress finds its ability to exercise these powers frustrated by what Alexander Hamilton in Federalist No. 70 called the president's inherent advantages of “decision, activity, secrecy, and dispatch.” The ability of Congress to override these inherent advantages depends ultimately on the wisdom and the political popularity of what the president seeks to accomplish.

Read more:

In most the cases the easier answer is usually the right one.........especially if you consider that in most cases.............. n*gga's like you think 4+4 =15
Not only did you completely miss my point (Have you even read the News Story I shared?!) but you completely neglected to refute it whatsoever
 5 years ago '09        #57
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Cyprus is not the US, if the country fails, it fails and it may have a domino effect, but the chances of it spreading to Spain and Italy.........not likely......as those countries are vested into the worldwide economic design, much as the US is............If the US fails the world fails.......and these greedy fu*kers with their hands in the honey pot suffer...........Power in the world rest on the shoulders of the US....those who are most powerful overwhelmingly reside in this country........that's why it wont fail.....not because of things that are uncontrollable, but because of the fact that NOTHING IS UNCONTROLLABLE when it comes to sustaining the very thing that keeps these people in power, which is money..........I'm not saying nothing will ever happen, Im saying your naive if you honestly think that something will get by these people, or that they will let it happen.........your paranoia is not warranted,.....and quite honestly you should realize that its not the government that you should be worrying about.......its not about what they can do.....its about what you know Americans would do if government became obsolete.......that's concern.......hatred of others runs rampant in this country.......and its because of hatred of others that we have this current period of social outcry in regards to government......its all bullsh*t...........but no one wants to talk about the elephant in the room because we are supposedly past that. Like I said its all bullsh*t.......if you want to acknowledge flaws in our government then do that......but stop with the end of the world theories.....its not that fu*king serious.....but people have to push the envelope and make it seem like we are desperately in a lose/lose situation........when in all reality for most of us in America......life has not changed that much.....and this is after the worst recession in our history next to the TGD......its like yall have amnesia......if the gov wanted to end this bi*ch....they would have done it then....but they didnt, in fact the provided the means for you the citizen to sustain normalcy,

You really just brought race into this didn't you. And i'm the paranoid one . I'm fu*kin done with you.
 03-25-2013, 06:28 AM         #58
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keen77 said:
Not only did you completely miss my point (Have you even read the News Story I shared?!) but you completely neglected to refute it whatsoever
Neglected to refute what, you speculated with no real intention of proving anything,

I did the same........what is there to prove?
 5 years ago '04        #59
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Dos-effect said:

Read more:

all this proves to me is that they spend an enormous amount of money on the military when they could be investing that into our own country. why the need to be in damn near EVERY country?? AND WHY IS IT THAT ALTHOUGH WE HAVE MILITARY EstabLISHMENTS IN DAMN NEAR EVERY COUNTRY, THERE IS NOT ONE HERE ON US SOIL??? this country is trying to bully the rest of the world with their money, views and military. please acknowledge this fact.

Dos-effect said:
i don't know what world you're living in however if you honestly believe that these people have control of money, you're delusional. dude, EVERY GREAT EMPIRE THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAS FALLEN. NAME ONE THAT HASN'T. the US is the superpower right now currently and unfortunately it's destined to have the same fate as the rest of them. 16 trillion in debt....when and how the fu*k is that going to get paid??? learn your history. it never will. this money model has been tried before. it failed miserably before....what makes you think it's not going to fail miserably now? as a matter of fact, i'm going to agree with you. the fed reserve does have the power to control money....they don't have the power to control the thoughts of man though and those thoughts breed actions. might have lasted for the last 100 years however all things come to an end and seeing as how SO MUCH has been done to this world by this institution, the time for change has to be coming soon.
 5 years ago '07        #60
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,954 | Props total: 5869 5869
 Dos-effect said:
Trolls are going to troll
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc