NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
162 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
D.IrIsH 334 heat pts334
space
space
$5,218 | Props total: 7088 7088
 Eminence Grise said:
Basic economics, pal. I don't know if it'll be as bad as they make it seem, but we can realistically expect things to get outta hand. The perfect storm is brewing, but to what extent will it happen? No one can say for certain. However, it'll be worse than the 2007-2009 financial crisis. Why? Because banks and the Federal Reserve are still holding on to the toxic debt that led up to the meltdown in the first place. The TARP package ($700 Billion dollar bailout paid for with tax-payer money) was only a band-aid to keep the system from collapsing, not a permanent solution. Therefore, all they did was postpone the collapse. They know this, and so does anyone who's paying attention. All they've done is try to inflated their way out of that mess, so trust me, it's gonna be worse than last time.
The reason for the bailout was to help the financial world get back on it's feet in the US.. thereby encouraging companies to hire again and consumers to spend.

It's people who are so scared of the world's economic demise that are (ironically) contributing to that very thing!

The Great Depression, for example, occurred because people panicked! They withdrew all their money from the system and hid it under their mattresses for fear of losing it. But, when everyone does that it actually snowballs the effect and speeds up the collapse.

Last edited by D.IrIsH; 03-22-2013 at 04:03 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #22
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,899 | Props total: 2025 2025
why even both with that racist dos-effect.

dude is a certified moron.
 5 years ago '05        #23
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 Matt504 said:

Quoting Sarah Palin as a knowledgeable source immediately took away all your credibility.
 5 years ago '11        #24
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
hope europe collapses, they have it coming, america too
 5 years ago '09        #25
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
Trust no one. a.ssume nothing. Hope for peace. Prepare for war.

^That's for the "ain't sh*t going to happen" crew and the "I'm stockpiled just in case" crew.

Either way somethings are inevitable, you can still die even if you have two houses full of food, water and ammo ... you can be too prepared or under prepared.

Whatever happens will happen...at the end of the day....
 03-22-2013, 11:43 PM         #26
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
why even both with that racist dos-effect.

dude is a certified moron.

<---------------- nah hes just a phaggot
 5 years ago '04        #27
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Dos-effect said:
Nobody is a fu*king sheep, Im just not a fu*king idiot who follows the flock like the rest of you dumbasses. I mean damn we dont all have to be monkey see monkey do retards do we? Your being played, you always have and always will........perhaps instead of thinking your the King on the chess board, you should start evaluating why every little piece of news you hear is something that you strongly react too.

Like this this article, in which a country that has long been an enemy of America is telling people to pull thier money out....and like typical pawns you all start talking about stockpiling weapons, and water, and all thier other goofy sh*t........this country is rich.........super fu*king rich....it will never fail financially, for anyone to serioulsy think other wise apparently has no fu*king idea what they are talking about. And if we are talking about imperialism, then you have to understand you live in the most powerful country in the world.......with alot of friends who are ready to set sh*t the fu*k off if a threat rises......just saying...your viewing this country as weak and dying.....these fu*kers are only getting stronger with every passing year......yall need to take a step back and stop being suckers for all this broke bullsh*t......fu*k do you have almost half of your workforce out of work for 2 consecutive years and still manage to grow with infrastructure and a reduction of taxes......come on now....do the math..........
dude, i think it's always better to be prepared so criticizing anyone stockpiling basic necessities is unnecessary and ignorant. watch CNBC during the day. they have all kinds of people on that show, people in the markets, CEO's, politicians......dog, there have been people, on this show, different ones, numerous people, being outspoken regarding this country's economy. do your own research. we owe $16 trillion in debt. and it's growing. we owe, we owe, we owe. that's why we spend more on our military every year. the best thing we can do is bully everyone to keep us in the #1 spot, as the world's currency. so basically everything is traded in US dollars, including oil. why do u think we are in the middle east for the last 20, 25 years? protecting our oil and dope interests. if ever we aren't the worlds reserve currency we are going to be up sh*t's creek without a paddle.....countries aren't going to trade with us like that....china, as a move to cripple our business structure, could possible stop trading with us. that would cripple us as a country. we have so many enemies. act like this isn't a reality. they have been trying to get the US to not be the worlds currency for a minute. and natural disasters happen.....look at Sandy? Katrina? there was an earthquake aftershock in Brooklyn that originated from VA....n*gga, anything can happen. i need to get on my stockpiling game asap. those who fail to plan, plan to fail homie.

Eminence Grise said:
And that's exactly what the bailout did...prop up the economy through inflating it. The GLOBAL financial system at that time was on the verge of collapse. Through currency devaluation, that the U.S. has been engaging in, there's more capital available at low rates to spur hiring, BUT, that debt is still out there. The only way to sustain the system as it currently exists is to continuously inflate it, which is why the Fed aims for 2% inflation per year (even though its closer to double digits).

As for the great depression, that occurred mainly because The Fed along with brokerage houses had really loose regulations on speculation in the financial markets. They allowed just about anyone to trade on margin. Your average working person was even trading on margin. We know what happens when you take up a huge position in a margin account and it goes against you...you can lose your initial investment plus more. That began happening to a lot of people, which lead to people panicking. Sounds familiar? It was worse this time around because we had derivatives!

P.S: You have a point about Russia trying to move money into their economy. They've been talking to China in a plot to have the U.S. Dollar removed as the world's reserve currency.
you're spitting knowledge. they're not ready. a major depression is coming. when you have brokers and economists declaring this sh*t on tv early and often, you have to believe them. plus, this sh*t can't last forever. it's obvious that the elite are keeping all the money for themselves and not really sharing it so it's bound to happen because people that don't have anything need something, now. and these bastards and their families have been milking america for centuries. done grew this country into the monster it is today. sh*t can't sustain itself forever. i think in our lifetimes, prolly sooner than later, within the next 10 years or so, the planet still sustainable and the big one hasn't hit us yet, there is going to be some major conflicts and the US is not going to be a major superpower in the world like that because of internal affairs that affect worldly affairs. the pot is boiling and it's going to boil over very soon. too soon.
 03-23-2013, 12:39 AM         #28
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 corys35 said:
<---------------- nah hes just a phaggot
so your going to pretend like you 2 are not the same entity? Bruh if you hate the country so much.......leave this bi*ch......then you wont have to spend your days on the internet using various different log in accounts to pretty much say the same sh*t over and over.
 5 years ago '11        #29
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,214 | Props total: 5386 5386
 CadillacVyse said:
Food, supplies, arms, bullets and other tangible items would be better to invest in.
This tho.
 5 years ago '06        #30
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
fu*k...

we may be fu*ked... again...
 5 years ago '07        #31
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,971 | Props total: 5898 5898
It's getting close to that time fellas

03-23-2013, 01:27 AM         #32
NiteTerroz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1st God was coming back last year and BX n*ggas flipped out. Then the same n*ggas tweaking about this were calling n*ggas stupid for NOT believing in the Mayan calendar bs. There is always some gloom and doom around the corner. PT Barnum said it best. "There is a sucker born every minute".
 5 years ago '09        #33
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 D.IrIsH said:
The reason for the bailout was to help the financial world get back on it's feet in the US.. thereby encouraging companies to hire again and consumers to spend.

It's people who are so scared of the world's economic demise that are (ironically) contributing to that very thing!

The Great Depression, for example, occurred because people panicked! They withdrew all their money from the system and hid it under their mattresses for fear of losing it. But, when everyone does that it actually snowballs the effect and speeds up the collapse.
They withdrew their money because banks were losing all of it... who the fu*k wouldn't want their money in that situation! This banking system is the problem. You deposit 100 dollars and instantly they only have 9 dollars to cover your deposit. Once I learned that I haven't used a bank since.

Look at Cyprus. The gov't was gonna take the money directly out of their accounts. Makes stealing people's money effortless when all it takes is the digital swipe of a pen. If you're not scared of the implications of that you truly are dense.
 5 years ago '07        #34
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,971 | Props total: 5898 5898
 Eminence Grise said:
Basic economics, pal. I don't know if it'll be as bad as they make it seem, but we can realistically expect things to get outta hand. The perfect storm is brewing, but to what extent will it happen? No one can say for certain. However, it'll be worse than the 2007-2009 financial crisis. Why? Because banks and the Federal Reserve are still holding on to the toxic debt that led up to the meltdown in the first place. The TARP package ($700 Billion dollar bailout paid for with tax-payer money) was only a band-aid to keep the system from collapsing, not a permanent solution. Therefore, all they did was postpone the collapse. They know this, and so does anyone who's paying attention. All they've done is try to inflated their way out of that mess, so trust me, it's gonna be worse than last time.
 5 years ago '11        #35
IAmABeast 2 heat pts
space
space
$994 | Props total: 138 138
 D.IrIsH said:
I swear to God you fu*kin kids have been smoking too much and/or watching too many movies.. Western culture isn't going to decay to the point of needing your own arms and supplies like it's the fu*king Walking Dead

Get a grip.

This is an attempt by Russia to brainwash people into thinking exactly the way you are in this post.. to make people panic. It's also an attempt to get people to take money out of western systems and put it into the Russian system. Russia is no ally of the West, what a coincidence of them to want to take money away from it

fu*kin idiots on here, I swear.. so hyped for the "end of the world" mentality bullsh*t like they're gonna be on some survival in the woods type garbage and of course, be one of the last to survive

Get a grip.

you'll be the first mofo to go down
 03-23-2013, 10:34 AM         #36
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
so your going to pretend like you 2 are not the same entity? Bruh if you hate the country so much.......leave this bi*ch......then you wont have to spend your days on the internet using various different log in accounts to pretty much say the same sh*t over and over.
U reaching now. It amazes me the sh*t that comes out your mouth and u believe the sh*t u say. I have only 1 account aint never had a different account no need to. U mad cuz everyone on here thinks you're an idiot
 03-23-2013, 11:28 AM         #37
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I been telling you bx'ers obama's a fu*king moron. he's ruining your lifes, you're black though and you think a black president goin' help your poor a.ss. dumbfu*ks.
 03-23-2013, 11:32 AM         #38
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first off, this is wrong, but it's got the right idea...

when the fu*k would america vote for a black man? when he's going to ruin something. You think people with money wouldn't band together to get him thrown out? lol. stupid motherfu*kers.

get rid of us fiat currency, for you ignorant as*holes, that's cash money, you do want gold and silver, silver for cheaper things, gold b/c you can carry more money in less weight.

My smart a.ss started buying 10-25k a year in 2008. Nov 4th actually when the US announced we had a muslim piece of dog sh*t spewing "help the poor, give them healthcare" what he really meant to say is, I'm black, but I ain't black, I'm a muslim who worship allah dumbass who ain't even real, but I'm goin fu*k america and help my muslim brotherhood.

lmfao @ black people. You get it yet? Obama's fu*king you. learn about it. THE EU is all Greece spending billions a year to upkeep ancient greek statues and buildings. Ya'll muhfu*kijn lost. Republicans save the day, poor democrats fu*k sh*t up.
 03-23-2013, 11:34 AM         #39
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TIP2009 said:
first off, this is wrong, but it's got the right idea...

when the fu*k would america vote for a black man? when he's going to ruin something. You think people with money wouldn't band together to get him thrown out? lol. stupid motherfu*kers.

get rid of us fiat currency, for you ignorant as*holes, that's cash money, you do want gold and silver, silver for cheaper things, gold b/c you can carry more money in less weight.

My smart a.ss started buying 10-25k a year in 2008. Nov 4th actually when the US announced we had a muslim piece of dog sh*t spewing "help the poor, give them healthcare" what he really meant to say is, I'm black, but I ain't black, I'm a muslim who worship allah dumbass who ain't even real, but I'm goin fu*k america and help my muslim brotherhood.

lmfao @ black people. You get it yet? Obama's fu*king you. learn about it. THE EU is all Greece spending billions a year to upkeep ancient greek statues and buildings. Ya'll muhfu*kijn lost. Republicans save the day, poor democrats fu*k sh*t up.

03-23-2013, 11:34 AM         #40
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and next, for those who give a single sh*t

fu*k china, fu*k America, fu*k russia.

Jacob Rothschild, learn about his family, and how it's been tied to every major war since 1604 making money on every single war and conflict on Earth, and how owns the largest bank in the world, which controls and operates national banks in every country on earth except Cuba, Syria, N. Korea, Iran and who gives a sh*t what the 5th and last country is....

All this sh*t was proven in the 1990's....and ya'll still wanting a fu*k named Obama to help you.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy