Mar 22 - Russian Leader Warns, “Get All Money Out Of Western Banks Now!”

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #1
6297 pageviews
83 comments

Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,998 | Props total: 983 983
Mar 22 - Russian Leader Warns, “Get All Money Out Of Western Banks Now!”

A Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) “urgent bulletin” being sent to Embassies around the world today is advising both Russian citizens and companies to begin divesting their a.ssets from Western banking and financial institutions “immediately” as Kremlin fears grow that both the European Union and United States are preparing for the largest theft of private wealth in modern history.
According to this “urgent bulletin,” this warning is being made at the behest of Prime Minister Medvedev who earlier today warned against the Western banking systems actions against EU Member Cyprus by stating:
“All possible mistakes that could be made have been made by them, the measure that was proposed is of a confiscation nature, and unprecedented in its character. I can’t compare it with anything but … decisions made by Soviet authorities … when they didn’t think much about the savings of their population. But we are living in the 21st century, under market economic conditions. Everybody has been insisting that ownership rights should be respected.”
Medvedev’s statements echo those of President Putin who, likewise, warned about the EU’s unprecedented private a.sset grab in Cyprus calling it “unjust, unprofessional, and dangerous.”
In our 17 March report “Europe Recoils In Shock After Bankster Raid, US Warned Is Next” we noted how Russian entities have €23-31 billion ($30-$40) in cross-border loans to Cypriot companies tied to Moscow, and €9 billion ($12 billion) on deposit with Cypriot banks [as compared to the €127 billion ($166 billion) being kept in similar circumstances by 60 of the United States largest corporations in offshore accounts to avoid paying American taxes] which are in danger of being confiscated by EU banksters.
Unbowed by the misery they have inflicted upon the entire continent, however, and in spite of Russian warnings, European Union officials hardened their stance against Cyprus today by announcing that if the Cypriot government did not allow the raiding of private bank accounts by Monday they would be forced to destroy their banks, which remain closed for the seventh straight day and have no signs of opening soon.
In an editorial agreeing with Russian leaders anger against the EU over Cyprus, Canada’s Globe and Mail News Service further writes:
“The parliament of Cyprus was right this week to reject a proposal to confiscate money from modest-sized bank deposits. The idea was a reductio ad absurdum of the euro zone’s policy on the sovereign debt of some of its member-countries.
It would be better for the government of Cyprus to default outright on some of its obligations rather than to seize part of the savings of the proverbial widows and orphans, as well as retirees or those approaching retirement – while purporting to levy a tax. This is especially true in a country that has deposit insurance for up to €100,000, in order to protect small savers.
Until a few years ago, Cyprus – which is really the ethnically Greek section of Cyprus, the Turkish section being a de facto protectorate of Turkey – had a fiscal surplus, but its close relationship to Greece resulted in a downturn when Greece fell into a severe recession. The government’s debt in itself is still manageable, but Cypriot banks have become shaky because of their loans to Greece.”

[pic - click to view]

Russian Leader Warns, “Get All Money Out Of Western Banks Now!” | EUTimes.net

83 comments for "Mar 22 - Russian Leader Warns, “Get All Money Out Of Western Banks Now!”"

5 years ago '12        #2
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 10965 10965

looks like its time to purchase some gold
 03-22-2013, 08:03 AM         #3
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so buy silver or another precious metal

5 years ago '07        #5
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,675 | Props total: 16962 16962
 Sniggit said:
so buy silver or another precious metal

Food, supplies, arms, bullets and other tangible items would be better to invest in.
 5 years ago '04        #6
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 CadillacVyse said:
Food, supplies, arms, bullets and other tangible items would be better to invest in.

I need to stock up on more ammo myself. I have a decent amount of water, food and supplies.

But one can never have enough ammo!
 5 years ago '08        #7
wru425 61 heat pts61
space
space
$22,263 | Props total: 5431 5431
Russia complaining about shady policies and banking regulations make me laugh....they wrote the fkin book on it lol
 03-22-2013, 11:28 AM         #8
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CadillacVyse said:
im a mover, if it k!lls me so be it but if sh*t goes down the last thing im doing is being stationary. Gonna use the a.ssets to get to the least effected country then if i need arms or whatever ill buy em there incase the location succumbs to whatever the problem is that made me leave my place of origin
 5 years ago '11        #9
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 CadillacVyse said:
^ This
 5 years ago '04        #10
D.IrIsH 334 heat pts334
space
space
$5,208 | Props total: 7072 7072
 CadillacVyse said:
I swear to God you fu*kin kids have been smoking too much and/or watching too many movies.. Western culture isn't going to decay to the point of needing your own arms and supplies like it's the fu*king Walking Dead

Get a grip.

This is an attempt by Russia to brainwash people into thinking exactly the way you are in this post.. to make people panic. It's also an attempt to get people to take money out of western systems and put it into the Russian system. Russia is no ally of the West, what a coincidence of them to want to take money away from it

fu*kin idiots on here, I swear.. so hyped for the "end of the world" mentality bullsh*t like they're gonna be on some survival in the woods type garbage and of course, be one of the last to survive

Get a grip.
 03-22-2013, 12:09 PM         #11
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.IrIsH said:
I swear to God you fu*kin kids have been smoking too much and/or watching too many movies.. Western culture isn't going to decay to the point of needing your own arms and supplies like it's the fu*king Walking Dead

Get a grip.

This is an attempt by Russia to brainwash people into thinking exactly the way you are in this post.. to make people panic. It's also an attempt to get people to take money out of western systems and put it into the Russian system. Russia is no ally of the West, what a coincidence of them to want to take money away from it

fu*kin idiots on here, I swear.. so hyped for the "end of the world" mentality bullsh*t like they're gonna be on some survival in the woods type garbage and of course, be one of the last to survive

Get a grip.
Ether at its finest.......cats can give you a million reasons why this will happen, but not one single aspect of it actually happening..........
 5 years ago '04        #12
EKEK 825 heat pts825
space
space
$7,076 | Props total: 1399 1399
 wru425 said:
russia complaining about shady policies and banking regulations make me laugh....they wrote the fkin book on it lol
this.
 5 years ago '04        #13
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 D.IrIsH said:

Get a grip.

Get a grip.
Your arrogant and misinformed post has nothing to do with why most people stockpile food and prepare for unforseen events. You seem to be the only as*hole who actually thinks that people like myself believe zombies are real and the world as we know it will eat itself alive. But there are other things that you clearly haven't even considered.

I live in California and plan for the inevitable earthquake. I also live near the coast in a certified tsunami zone. In the event of either enviornmental catastrophe, I will be prepared and will be able to provide a.ssistance to my family and neighbors.

Do I think I'm Rambo or Daryl Dixon? God NO. Only a true ignorant fool would make such a.ssumptions. But I can say with the utmost confidence that if and when an earthquake, tsunami or other natural disaster occurs, I will be able to provide support and a.ssistance to my friends and community in the event emergency services are unable to respond quickly. We ALL saw how things turned out during Katrina.

So I don't understand how you can talk down to people for merely attempting to be prepared in the face of adversity. I would always want to be prepared for a bad situation, then find myself up sh*ts creek with no paddle.
 5 years ago '04        #14
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Ether at its finest.......cats can give you a million reasons why this will happen, but not one single aspect of it actually happening..........
All of the following events have happened. And I would rather have some sort of plan and supplies than have to be a.ssed out if any of these events happen AGAIN:

Natural Disasters - Think Katrina
Nuclear Reactor Meltdown - Think Japan
Explosions at a refinery - Heaven forbid because I live wedged between Conoco Phillips & BP
Race related riots - 1991 LA Riots; 2013 Brooklyn Protests
Food shortages - see any third world nation
Stock Market collapse - Great Depression
A domestic/international terrorist attack - Oklahoma City bombing & 9/11

03-22-2013, 12:53 PM         #15
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
Your arrogant and misinformed post has nothing to do with why most people stockpile food and prepare for unforseen events. You seem to be the only as*hole who actually thinks that people like myself believe zombies are real and the world as we know it will eat itself alive. But there are other things that you clearly haven't even considered.

I live in California and plan for the inevitable earthquake. I also live near the coast in a certified tsunami zone. In the event of either enviornmental catastrophe, I will be prepared and will be able to provide a.ssistance to my family and neighbors.

Do I think I'm Rambo or Daryl Dixon? God NO. Only a true ignorant fool would make such a.ssumptions. But I can say with the utmost confidence that if and when an earthquake, tsunami or other natural disaster occurs, I will be able to provide support and a.ssistance to my friends and community in the event emergency services are unable to respond quickly. We ALL saw how things turned out during Katrina.

So I don't understand how you can talk down to people for merely attempting to be prepared in the face of adversity. I would always want to be prepared for a bad situation, then find myself up sh*ts creek with no paddle.

Because most people understand that this sort of catastrophe is plausible, but the odds of it actually happening, are like 1 in 1 billion. Nothing wrong with being prepared, but at the same time....you cant call people idiots if you have all this money to throw away on "survival" when you could be helping survive who are actually living in third world countries where food and water is scarce.......I mean collecting bottles of water is not really my definition of surviving, when you have people who have to walk miles just to get a drink of it. Its paranoia to a degree, the world is already fu*ked, how about you help some people instead of make up excuses to be a selfish as*hole who will the only one ready to f!ght when the sh*t hits the fan..........most preppers are delusional as*holes who fancy themselves as the "Rambo's" of their neighborhoods.....but most have NEVER been in combat situations...or even survival situations......

Last edited by Dos-effect; 03-22-2013 at 12:56 PM..
 03-22-2013, 01:37 PM         #16
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jayg36 said:
So the odds of a govt crash are 1 in a billion?

But everyone else is the dumbass tho right. I swear it's like n*ggas don't even read books or history no more. Just say the first goofy sh*t that comes to mind and stand by it
Yes you fu*king idiot the odds of an entire crash of the government is almost impossible, you just experienced the worst recession since the great depression....and the government and the country is still functioning right? The banks were going under, the auto companies, we were MILLIONS OF JOBS PER MONTH, millions of families were being evicted left and right......and with all that....the country was still sustainible......the only time the gov will crash in this country is if a natural disaster happens.....thats about it......and it has to be some serious a.ss sh*t going on......other then what you know as the US government is insured and vested into trillions upon trillions of dollars in unknown markets that they do have access to......
 03-22-2013, 01:43 PM         #17
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
I almost lost my damn mind at that 1 in a billion bruh.

n*ggas don't see what's happening, Cyprus is only the beginning.

but because many ignorantly believe that we're too great, mighty, and powerful to fall, people don't mind burying their heads deeper into the sand.

I wouldn't be surprised if the economy crashed by this April, June at the latest.

edit: update, adding Cypriot info

Thats the thing, how the fu*k can a system crash that you have created? This muthafu*ka will never crash because it does not benefit the government to let it crash...and thats the only way it will is if they let it. Yall really think yall ahead of the game on this sh*t....thats the funny part......like your going to outsmart the same entity that knows every thing that you think you know.......governments are not omnipotent, but its crazy how people think because they read some sh*t on the internet that they all of a sudden some super strategic intellect that is above the gov because they know something that they dont the gov knows......gimme a break......if this bi*ch crashes its not going to be some out of the blue "oh our bad type sh*t" they will knowingly let it happen.....but at this time it does not benefit them to do so because civil unrest is at a all time high....and they will loose power.....so relax and just live your lives......the dumbest thing you can do is think you got a secret weapon, when the weapon provided is by the enemy you think your f!ghting........smarten up n*gga.

Last edited by Dos-effect; 03-22-2013 at 01:46 PM..
 03-22-2013, 01:49 PM         #18
oG SneakerHead 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
All of the following events have happened. And I would rather have some sort of plan and supplies than have to be a.ssed out if any of these events happen AGAIN:

Natural Disasters - Think Katrina
Nuclear Reactor Meltdown - Think Japan
Explosions at a refinery - Heaven forbid because I live wedged between Conoco Phillips & BP
Race related riots - 1991 LA Riots; 2013 Brooklyn Protests
Food shortages - see any third world nation
Stock Market collapse - Great Depression
A domestic/international terrorist attack - Oklahoma City bombing & 9/11

I applaud you for trying to enlighten and inform. At the end of the day though.. the sheep will be steaks on the table by choice and consent to the elites. People that can critically think and evaluate whats going on in and around their environment will be the only resistance to the total enslavement of the human psyche.
 03-22-2013, 01:57 PM         #19
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 oG SneakerHead said:
I applaud you for trying to enlighten and inform. At the end of the day though.. the sheep will be steaks on the table by choice and consent to the elites. People that can critically think and evaluate whats going on in and around their environment will be the only resistance to the total enslavement of the human psyche.
Nobody is a fu*king sheep, Im just not a fu*king idiot who follows the flock like the rest of you dumbasses. I mean damn we dont all have to be monkey see monkey do retards do we? Your being played, you always have and always will........perhaps instead of thinking your the King on the chess board, you should start evaluating why every little piece of news you hear is something that you strongly react too.

Like this this article, in which a country that has long been an enemy of America is telling people to pull thier money out....and like typical pawns you all start talking about stockpiling weapons, and water, and all thier other goofy sh*t........this country is rich.........super fu*king rich....it will never fail financially, for anyone to serioulsy think other wise apparently has no fu*king idea what they are talking about. And if we are talking about imperialism, then you have to understand you live in the most powerful country in the world.......with alot of friends who are ready to set sh*t the fu*k off if a threat rises......just saying...your viewing this country as weak and dying.....these fu*kers are only getting stronger with every passing year......yall need to take a step back and stop being suckers for all this broke bullsh*t......fu*k do you have almost half of your workforce out of work for 2 consecutive years and still manage to grow with infrastructure and a reduction of taxes......come on now....do the math..........

Last edited by Dos-effect; 03-22-2013 at 02:00 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #20
D.IrIsH 334 heat pts334
space
space
$5,208 | Props total: 7072 7072
 oG SneakerHead said:

I love how anyone who disagrees with the people who believe the world is on a crash course with impending doom is always called a "sheep."

Take ur David Icke loving tin foil hat a.ss into your underground shelter and fu*kin stay there for a few decades.. it'll do the rest of the world some good.

It's good to be prepared for natural disasters and/or other events that would cause disruption in one's otherwise "normal" life.. but so many people (mostly kids on these forums and uneducated americans) take that sh*t WAY too far.. fu*kin melodramamamas need to chill the fu*k out.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy