Justin Timberlake’s ‘The 20/20 Experience’ Scores Fifth-Biggest Debut of this Decade

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-22-2013, 04:37 PM         #61
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[tweet - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #62
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4015 4015
 240ka said:
usher is a bigger star than jt,
On what planet? Usher co-starred in an Academy Award nominated film? Usher was the lead in a movie? Usher is only relevant in clubs during the few minutes his song is playing. That's it.
 5 years ago '07        #63
Jayceon 492 heat pts492 OP
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 914 914
 s7venwords said:
tweets embed now?
 03-22-2013, 05:11 PM         #64
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, and let's fake like Michael Jackson's Thiller didn't do over 2-5 million a week. Companies didn't even keep close watch of records sales back then BUDDY. Thriller sold over 100 millions records. NOW THAT'S AN UNBREAKABLE MARK.

Also I believe Pac is still the highest selling rap artist...why? Because I know he is. Em isnt even close.........YALL n*ggaS JUST DON'T KNOW. Pac been at "75million" records for what about 10 years....LOLOLOLOLOLOL dude has sold well over 100 million albums not to mention all the stolen sh*t/ downloaded/ bootleg sh*t on the side.

Usher sold 20 million by HIMSELF....he didn't need a group.

IF JT DID IT ALL BY HISSELF(IN THE GROUP) THEN WHY CANT HE SELL a 2 million the first week again by HIMSELF(SOLO)???/HMMMMMMMM LOLOLO Divide dat sh*t(2 mill first week sales) between the 5 of them n*ggas(nsync)...LOLOLOL

And I would rather be in Usher's financial position..........why?? Because I would be a muthafuggin BOSS. DUDE had the song of the year and doesn't even need to do music anymore. He has MIGUEL and JUSTIN BEIBER MAKING MONEY FOR HIM. THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT BUDDY. Usher wins because he got Beiber(superstar) to sign with him and he knows how pick artist. DUDE IS SITTING BACK COLLECTING MONEY.....while Timberlake has to go out and perform live shows to get money.(which is hard)

That's Usher's problem...he got lazy and complacent with all that success. DAT n*gga DON'T CARE....ESPECIALLY NOW THAT HE HAS A LIL RECORD COMPANY GOING. DUDE IS THE NEW LA REID...maybe......I wouldn't be surprised If he quits music all together and just becomes an A&R for his own record company full time. More money in that than being an artist.

Also, JT is straight, just not better than Usher. Fsls sold 10 million copies.....Confessions sold 20 millions copies. Also Usher beat him in overall sales from 2000-2010...even though the uniformed dumb a.ss fan would tell you JT is the KING OF POP in the 2000's. LOL Sorry. EVEN AT HIS BEST HE CAN'T COMPETE SORRY.

/END DISCUSSION/
 5 years ago '07        #65
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
impressive...not into his music but that's definitely a win for him and his fans :claps:
 5 years ago '05        #66
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$982 | Props total: 222 222
but the album still sucks soooooo.......
 03-22-2013, 07:43 PM         #67
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Album is fire

JT tha gawd
 03-22-2013, 07:47 PM         #68
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Why wouldn't JT do big numbers every time?

He still got fans from his NSYNC days that will cop regardless, all the while gaining new fans with each new album.

JT is in that rare class of artist who's fans have NEVER been disappointed by one of his albums (and that goes back to the NSYNC days)

So of course he has a loyal following that's gonna cop every time..

Usher should have stayed loyal to his core audience instead of going all EDM on n*ggas.. Maybe then he'd still be doing Confessions numbers
 5 years ago '05        #69
whiz 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
Hope he does 2 mil! the album is flawless and album of the year for sure...

Now if only Brian McKnight would get the same recognition, his last album "More Than Words"
is equally great, and you know Brian beats Justin vocally...

glad RnB is back in the game a little (fu*k Usher and Frank Ocean though, they're ruining it)
 5 years ago '09        #70
jerryballa 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
 NotoriousKCK said:
Between this and Frank Ocean and Miguel, it's been a nice resurgence for the R&B genre. Good look for Justin... this album is dope.
 5 years ago '07        #71
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,348 | Props total: 2063 2063
 NotoriousKCK said:
Between this and Frank Ocean and Miguel, it's been a nice resurgence for the R&B genre. Good look for Justin... this album is dope.
fu*k that weak a.ss sh*t.
 5 years ago '06        #72
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
I like the album but I hate when artist make 8 min songs.. I hate that sh*t but he got some joints on there. Its quality.
 5 years ago '05        #73
whiz 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
 NotoriousKCK said:
you have got to be joking,how old are you, 14? you've got no idea man...
 5 years ago '06        #74
santana2009 
space
space
$1,088 | Props total: 255 255
Album is classic.
 5 years ago '12        #75
HiMyNameIsDope 
space
space
$123 | Props total: 45 45
 urbangatsby said:
Taylor swift had the Kanye vma thing on her first milli so she got female support and second album had the papa johns 10 dollar bullsh*t

Lady gaga had her album for .99 on amazon which half a million people bought...doesn't count IMO

And Lil Wayne had birdman to lie on orders....they merely just shipped it to a bunch of stores...homeboys who works at best buy told me some artist just flood the market with albums to get numbers
Soundscan doesn't acknowledge purchases lower than $3.99, just saying. Those Gaga numbers aren't counting those discounted purchases.
 5 years ago '04        #76
Outlawfromabove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 753 753
album not classic, future love s3x sounds was better.
But its a great album.
He just too soft though man. Mickey mouse a.ss n*gga.
 5 years ago '05        #77
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 343 343
For me half of it is really good; Pusher Love Girl, That Girl, Mirrors, and Tunnel Vision. The rest was kind of blah to me.
 5 years ago '11        #78
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9957 9957
 bennnylava said:
Lol at n*ggas goin overboard sayin JT bigger than Usher, stop it
Usher a bi*ch. He makes Euro trash music now
 5 years ago '06        #79
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,932 | Props total: 2449 2449
Album is weak.
 5 years ago '10        #80
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 bennnylava said:
Lol at n*ggas goin overboard sayin JT bigger than Usher, stop it
So if Usher dropped today, he's doing 850-900k first week?

Last I checked, Usher's last album sold 130k first week and is at 430k to date..

Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy