Bioshock Infinite IGN Video Review

most viewed right now
 104
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 82
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
218 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
49 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 57
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
123 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #41
ShadyVsEminem 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$22,146 | Props total: 7149 7149
 LAwLB15 said:
wow never knew there were so many GTA haters on this site

guess ill be bumping these threads/posts when GTA V comes out

Im not a GTA hater, i didnt like 4 its hardly a crime so they have to win me over again(i will buy 5). I have always been a fan of resident evil and 6 is the 1st one i never bought because its trash wasnt even worth a rental, so obviously i am skeptical about 7.

Obviously GTA 4 isnt resident evil 6 bad, its a solid 8 - 8.5 but San Andreas was one of the few games id give a 10 so i was expecting more. When GTA 3 came out it changed gaming, GTA 4 just came out and seemed like a run of the mill open world game with good graphics


Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 03-22-2013 at 08:24 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #42
OldBusiness 164 heat pts164
space
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 26500 26500
I think im weird or something fam.

Cause I liked GTAIV. My favorite is Vice City and Vice City Stories(I loved the 80s type vibe to the sh*t, was reminded of alot of sh*t I saw as a kid ) and Im not all bat sh*t crazy over San Andreas like alot of n*ggas are

I also thoroughly enjoyed Bioshock 1, and I loved Bioshock 2. Bioshock 2 wasn't at all a bad game IMO, it just didn't top the first one....I kinda look at the Bioshock series the same way I do Nas career....Illmatic was definitely his best release but I can't call everything else he did after it 'sh*t' cause he can't top it.

I'd give Bioshock 1 a 9.7 outta 10, and Bioshock 2 would be a solid 8 for me

Can't wait for Bioshock Infinite and I can't wait for GTAV
 03-22-2013, 08:29 PM         #43
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Im not a GTA hater, i didnt like 4 its hardly a crime so they have to win me over again(i will buy 5). I have always been a fan of resident evil and 6 is the 1st one i never bought because its trash wasnt even worth a rental, so obviously i am skeptical about 7.

Obviously GTA 4 isnt resident evil 6 bad, its a solid 8 - 8.5 but San Andreas was one of the few games id give a 10 so i was expecting more. When GTA 3 came out it changed gaming, GTA 4 just came out and seemed like a run of the mill open world game with good graphics

So we gonna act like GTA IV didnt bring multiplayer & DLC's to a whole new level aswell??
 5 years ago '09        #44
ShadyVsEminem 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$22,146 | Props total: 7149 7149
 LAwLB15 said:
So we gonna act like GTA IV didnt bring multiplayer & DLC's to a whole new level aswell??
Didnt care for the multiplayer much, there was def a good bang for your buck with the multiplayer a lot more than most other games gave back then. Thats how much i like GTA because even though i wasnt sold on the game i bought the dlc`s both 1st day and i will buy 5 1st day. Im just saying people shouldnt crown it before they play it, if there are planes and jets and all it will definitely be way better.

If the reason for no planes in GTA 4 was because it was set in New York they should of put it anywhere else, stupid going to the one city that would be an issue


Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 03-22-2013 at 08:48 PM..
 03-22-2013, 09:58 PM         #45
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
Gonna pre-order my PC copy tomorrow, how are you gonna unlock early?
this n*ggas a snitch don't tell him sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #46
Itzike 
space
avatar space
space
$2,948 | Props total: 1042 1042
 Soraci7 said:
Except the gameplay and mechanics in GTAIV were fixed in RDR, the story wasn't drawn out in RDR either so I don't see why GTAV will suffer from "GTAIV issues" when they were clearly resolved in RDR.

Bioshock franchise hasn't been sh*t in 5 years, BS2 was simply not a good game while Rockstar put out RDR in the meantime which is one of the best games this gen, while improving on what needed fixing in GTAIV. I'm pretty sure more people will also take RDR over BS1. The DLC, everything, its just a better all around package.

Your biased reasoning contradicts itself as usual. You take away from GTAV because of a previous installment, yet BSInfinite is crowned GOTY even when Bioshock 2 was trash? It's just hypocritical reasoning, but with someone as biased as you it's like hearing a tea party republican form an argument.
 5 years ago '06        #47
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$13,780 | Props total: 1147 1147
 5 years ago '05        #48
WCIB 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$25,766 | Props total: 10969 10969
It sounded like the review had complaints that the game is too good for its own good which makes no sense, but a 9.5 is basically a 10 so it's whatever.
 5 years ago '05        #49
WCIB 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$25,766 | Props total: 10969 10969
 LAwLB15 said:
wow never knew there were so many GTA haters on this site

guess ill be bumping these threads/posts when GTA V comes out

Yeah. If you believe Boxden, GTA is trash and Dynasty Warriors is the greatest gaming franchise on the planet... sh*t is weird. Truth is, all the people that would shoot down the bs stay quiet while the few that have dissenting opinions are the loudest.
 5 years ago '12        #50
Pleasure Boy 1266 heat pts1266
space
avatar space
space
$10,237 | Props total: 6791 6791
i still havent finished GTA4 but if i had to choose between GTA and Bioshock im sorry Lawl but im goin wit Biochock, i guess its a preference thing, i love GTA but i get over the hype real quick when i play it and afterwards jus do some random sh*t when im playing coz after a short period it feels like theres no real challenge in GTA but the stories are always on point, where with Bioshock they really test you, the story and gameplay is always on point, and the upgrades make the game worth every penny... To me Bioshock is just more entertaining and challenging (dont hate my opinion)
 03-23-2013, 10:38 AM         #51
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
i still havent finished GTA4 but if i had to choose between GTA and Bioshock im sorry Lawl but im goin wit Biochock, i guess its a preference thing, i love GTA but i get over the hype real quick when i play it and afterwards jus do some random sh*t when im playing coz after a short period it feels like theres no real challenge in GTA but the stories are always on point, where with Bioshock they really test you, the story and gameplay is always on point, and the upgrades make the game worth every penny... To me Bioshock is just more entertaining and challenging (dont hate my opinion)
u know I always respect ur opinion fam

as ive said b4 Ive only played the BS1 demo a couple of times but I didn't like it

guess im gonna have to fu*k with the full version to see what the hype is all about
 5 years ago '09        #52
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Guess I'm one of the few people that enjoyed the gameplay in Bioshock 2 better than 1. Sure the story wasn't as good, but I had a better time overall with Bioshock 2. I put in work online for the plat. It was fun.
 5 years ago '04        #53
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,864 | Props total: 1518 1518
 LAwLB15 said:
u know I always respect ur opinion fam

as ive said b4 Ive only played the BS1 demo a couple of times but I didn't like it

guess im gonna have to fu*k with the full version to see what the hype is all about
inb4gotybandwagon.
 03-23-2013, 11:02 AM         #54
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Willbeatz said:
inb4gotybandwagon.

GTA V,AC4,Last Of Us or TWDS2
 5 years ago '06        #55
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,260 | Props total: 3839 3839
 Acid Rap said:
Guess I'm one of the few people that enjoyed the gameplay in Bioshock 2 better than 1. Sure the story wasn't as good, but I had a better time overall with Bioshock 2. I put in work online for the plat. It was fun.
I liked it better too. All the complaint of being in Rapture for a second time wasn't an issue for me. Playing as a big daddy the whole game was fun and the enemies were better except for the lack of a final boss battle was disappointing. I still need to get to level 40 for my platinum trophy. I'm level 11 but get bored quickly playing by myself. I also need to capture a little sister and return her to the goal.
 5 years ago '12        #56
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$10,879 | Props total: 733 733
n*ggas hatin on GTA boxden is jokes
 03-23-2013, 01:29 PM         #57
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my arab connect had it since thrusday

still debating on getting it now or waiting until a price drop
 5 years ago '11        #58
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 LAwLB15 said:
my arab connect had it since thrusday

still debating on getting it now or waiting until a price drop
If you wait about a week, you could probably get it for ~$45 on ebay.
 5 years ago '12        #59
OldBusiness 164 heat pts164
space
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 26500 26500
 LAwLB15 said:
my arab connect had it since thrusday

still debating on getting it now or waiting until a price drop
A little mom & pop store out this way has it for PS3 and 360. I was super tempted fam but I'd rather play it on PC and not have to spend the 60 lol


It was hard though. I literally hung around the store for like 30 minutes talking myself outta spending that
 5 years ago '06        #60
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,942 | Props total: 1565 1565
So no one is going to explain how to unlock early?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
234 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
156 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
93 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside This Melanin shawty married her sponsor and is now Rich
67 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
86 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
93 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy