Mar 21 - NYPD Cop's secret tape reveals boss ordered him to target blacks males ages 14 to 21

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
young_al 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 88 88
Its a bigger picture we f!ghting global white supremacy. All blacks do is sell dope, rap, play sports.

College doesn't mean sh*t because their are many blacks with degree's cant find work

Guest what you can goto any state legislature and their is a big economy made of off entertainment industry, and lock up brown people in the prison industrial complex.
College is a big marketing scam. You waste 6-8 (if your a minority) You have been miseducated from k-12 then attend college to find out you been duped.

There are still problems but I see no solutions. Sure its alot better than the previous generation
on what the brown political animals can do but still not a far game. Basically you got to bend over to have anything of power if you black.

All the pain of the brown community lack of employment, redlining, gangs, and corruption.

Lets see a 17 year black boy was k!lled because he had a bag of skittles which is all to common in the hood.

LAPD is was hunted like down, burnt, and even sent drones after him like he r*ped a white woman.

Last edited by young_al; 03-24-2013 at 12:55 PM..
 03-24-2013, 01:08 PM         #62
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young_al said:
Its a bigger picture we f!ghting global white supremacy. All blacks do is sell dope, rap, and

College doesn't mean sh*t because their are many blacks with degree's cant find work

Guest what you can goto any state legislature and their is a big economy made of off entertainment industry, and lock up brown people in the prison industrial complex.

College is a big marketing scam. You waste 6-8 (if your a minority) You have been miseducated from k-12 then attend college to find out you been duped.

There are still problems but I see no solutions. Sure its alot better than the previous generation

All the pain of the brown community lack of employment, redlining, gangs, and corruption.

Lets see a 17 year black boy was k!lled because he had a bag of skittles which is all to common in the hood.
While I'm usually on my "hate whitey" kick I just can't COMPLETELY co-sign this sh*t because I'm actually someone who came from sh*t and managed to pull myself out of it. I don't personally have all the answers. I sold drugs when I was younger. Hell, from 14-18 it was pretty much all I did. It got old. I was tired of the same sh*t. Same stories. Same limitations. Same trouble. Same losses. sh*t was wack! People need to realize man. You only gonna get what you put out. I know its hard out there, being black in this country and I know it sounds like it's so easy to go out and get it, but you just HAVE to demand more. Im a n*gga that, I just cant allow muthafuhkas to bring me down. I just cant yo. I like money. I like having a house. I like having a good job. I like paying my bills sending my mom and pops bread, copping toys for my nephew. No muthafuhkin' body gonna make me feel like I cant do some sh*t in this country cause Im black, from the Bronx, did a little dirt, etc etc. I joined the Army to get out, to go to school, I'll be goddamn if my education wouldnt get me no job after all the bullsh*t I had to go through in the service. Fuuuuuuhk that! Lotta muthafuhkas with degrees cant find work. Black, white, spanish...
Just cant give up. That all folks.
Theres always a light at the end of the tunnel. ALWAYS.
 5 years ago '05        #63
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 kingdavid22 said:
This happens all the time. Part of the problem is the cops, yes. The other half to blame is in the community. No one is telling you to sell drugs, prostitute yourself, or be involved in illegal activity. This is 2013, you're not as oppressed as older generations where you couldn't get a job based off of your skin color. Make an honest living for yourself where you're not hurting others in the long run. Doing illegal sh*t will catch up to you one way or another. All that bullsh*t you hear in rap music is what's destroying our inner cities. The media is a motherfu*ker sometimes....

Are you being intentionally dense or can you not help it? The problem is much bigger than this.
 5 years ago '05        #64
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
Stop snitchin
 5 years ago '10        #65
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
 By The Dock said:
Black female. This ain't got sh*t to do with me. I'm straight.
They will tazor yo lil bald head a.ss up
 5 years ago '06        #66
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 390 390
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Son, growing up, smh. Muthafuhkas were something else man.
I know alotta the "Dudley Do-Rights" in here dont wanna read this but...

We was selling dope to the cops. They would rob n*ggas. I remember this one white cop on Simpson tried to r*pe this spanish girl back in like 96'. These cops aint sh*t. I know theres some good ones out there, but they're all pretty much scum bags. Fuhk these muthafuhkas
word upp man fucc these scumbags... i remeber some cop took my weed and i saw him the day before he stopped me and he told me he smoked weed... a week later i see him leaning on his car tryna to bag some bi*ches... this as*hole really reminded me of denzel from training day,...

and i find it funny in nyc when these irish italian cops got these spanish and asian cops talkin like italians and these gooks think they tough talkin like they a goodfella smh
 03-24-2013, 08:12 PM         #67
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 qnz raw pusha said:
word upp man fucc these scumbags... i remeber some cop took my weed and i saw him the day before he stopped me and he told me he smoked weed... a week later i see him leaning on his car tryna to bag some bi*ches... this as*hole really reminded me of denzel from training day,...

and i find it funny in nyc when these irish italian cops got these spanish and asian cops talkin like italians and these gooks think they tough talkin like they a goodfella smh
Man my pops could tell you...
These 2 as*holes used to jack my pops up for his weed til' he started pullin' the okey doke on these piglets. This muthafuhka drove a truck all goddamn day just wanna come home puff his sh*t & max out. On my block these cops actually had the fuhkin' gall to be blazin' up in their squad car and sh*t. Then when they feel like it wanna come out and rough n*ggas up, or line us up and dig through our pockets. I dont hate cops, Im just more afraid of them muthafuhkas if anything. Cause they can do whatever the fuhk want & get away with the sh*t 98% of the time.
Imagine catching one of these as*hole cops having a "bad day." In the hood too? Oh boy
 5 years ago '04        #68
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,781 | Props total: 17147 17147
One good thing about being old now
 5 years ago '09        #69
Auron 2 heat pts
space
space
$663 | Props total: 3 3
 erickonasis said:
One good thing about being old now
Imagine if this is how our grandparents felt during the 60s We would still be living in Jim Crow.
 5 years ago '06        #70
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 390 390
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Man my pops could tell you...
These 2 as*holes used to jack my pops up for his weed til' he started pullin' the okey doke on these piglets. This muthafuhka drove a truck all goddamn day just wanna come home puff his sh*t & max out. On my block these cops actually had the fuhkin' gall to be blazin' up in their squad car and sh*t. Then when they feel like it wanna come out and rough n*ggas up, or line us up and dig through our pockets. I dont hate cops, Im just more afraid of them muthafuhkas if anything. Cause they can do whatever the fuhk want & get away with the sh*t 98% of the time.
Imagine catching one of these as*hole cops having a "bad day." In the hood too? Oh boy
i could go on for days about stories i got mengg forreallll these fu*kers are like a racist fraternity and just people who never made it so they last resorts were becoming cops to prove something to themselves that they not a pus*y lol but dam what city u @
 03-24-2013, 10:28 PM         #71
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 qnz raw pusha said:
i could go on for days about stories i got mengg forreallll these fu*kers are like a racist fraternity and just people who never made it so they last resorts were becoming cops to prove something to themselves that they not a pus*y lol but dam what city u @
I'm in NC but I'm from the Bronx, NY. Bounced around from E.Orange NJ, Harlem, Throggs Neck, but spent most my time in the South Bronx.

But all them cops be on some bullsh*t though. Even the black ones
And they wonder why n*ggas dont wanna be bothered with the police. Just dont trust them *shrugs
 5 years ago '09        #72
Auron 2 heat pts
space
space
$663 | Props total: 3 3
Black police are worse lol
 5 years ago '09        #73
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
Sounds racist but im sure it helps stop crimes.
 5 years ago '05        #74
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5118 5118
 Spiffy said:
Sounds racist but im sure it helps stop crimes.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago