Mar 21 - NYPD Cop's secret tape reveals boss ordered him to target blacks males ages 14 to 21

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
212 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
acegutta22 199 heat pts199
space
space
$8,331 | Props total: 5448 5448
 carltouss619 said:
Are you Black?
i am very
 5 years ago '07        #42
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 acegutta22 said:
i am very
Figured I never understand why Black people always speaking up for Latinos.
 5 years ago '10        #43
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
Because after slavery about 60% of slaves that were freed moved south and central America of the caribean Islands, now I know a lot of them think or don't consider themselves black (albeit racial hatred or trying to a.ssimilate into society, because it maybe less of a hassle) but in reality a lot of them have African blood flowing in there veins and until the police officers here them speak Spanish or find out their last name is Santana or some sh!t they most of the time throw us in the same boat believe I had a Mexican girlfriend and her step father hated me more that a Klans man or more than a white father would've
 03-23-2013, 04:09 PM         #44
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He said they targeted Hispanics too. No need to exclude them from your headline and further divide us

Brown people/minorities need to realize we're all on the same boat. Actually, all poor people/non-rich are.
 5 years ago '10        #45
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,309 | Props total: 5251 5251
 carltouss619 said:
Dude if they are willing to do it to one group they will do it to all, if the k!ll black they will k!ll brown, and whites along with them also
 5 years ago '06        #46
thekidd 48 heat pts48
space
space
space
$1,190 | Props total: 911 911
 getyagameup said:
i hear you however you have to look at the system at some point. and this is an example of how the system is designed against black people. period. this is proof that they have waged war on black males. now i hear you. we, because of this, need more education on how to f!ght this war that we are f!ghting under the pretense that this war doesn't exist. now, the bigger issue for me is beyond the color part of this and the fact that the institution and representatives of said place are not in our best interests. im sure a lot of those that got stopped and molested could be college kids coming back home from schoool. and you mention getting a job.....where? how? you need a college degree to get a job at mcdonalds now. sh*t's ridiculous out there. so yea, n*ggas is going to do 'illegal' sh*t cuz all the legal sh*t doesn't seem to be working out. not even kid in the ghetto has a shot cuz of their environment. school's are sh*ttier. neighborhood fu*ked up. and then these pigs come in there looking to harass people even more than the bullsh*t that they are already dealing with. yea, rap music sucks. n*ggas need to give back and try to uplift the community however, like i've recently been saying a lot lately, AT WHAT POINT DO WE LOOK AT THE EstabLISHMENTS, WHETHER IT'S THE GOVERNMENT OR THESE MULTINATIONAL BEHEMOTH BILLION DOLLAR CORPORATIONS, FOR THE SOCIETY THAT THEY ARE CREATING??? they are the ones with all the money, rules and guns. at some point in time, the entire system needs to be revamped. in the long run, black folks are going to survive because we will however this is that sh*t that needs to stop to help us be successful. i don't care what you say.

they only point fingers at the citizens, mainly black folks. like it's all our fault. gotta look at the rules and the rule makers at some point.

sure can't.

i hear you. rap music sucks and n*ggas are pimping themselves at the cost of their own race but it's bigger than that. media does play an enormous role in the development of the youth however so does parenting and a bunch of other tactics. the media would be a start however if you have establishments, with power, like the NYPD SPECIFICALLY TARGETING a group of people, all the positive sh*t in the world is not going to take this factor OUT of the equation. this sh*t doesn't go in in white neighborhoods. there's not that constant pressure of their presence. they aren't a positive influence to a community. their sole purpose is to lock people up. they have quotas to lock people up, monthly. you can't factor in your equation of life for this....at some point in time, you're going to have interactions with them and it's always negative and, to me, it's based on income really. it's possible to overcome this however when can we have some fairness with the law and not be targeted??? that's some fu*king bullsh*t however you want to slice it.

at some point we need real financial and organizational help and focus (not welfare but actual job training, educational, and entrepreneurial help!). Middle class blacks still have not developed the wealth needed to return to the ghetto and provide a real change on our own.
 03-23-2013, 04:43 PM         #47
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, but that just goes to show you that blacks really created the idea of "FREE HAPPY UTOPIA AMERICA"

While Whites created "Amerikkka".....exclusive rights for WHITE MALES.(remember women were ignored to)

The ideology(freedom for all) that makes America great comes from blacks.....not whites...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Then again Africans created this whole fu*kking world way back in Ancient Egypt.
 03-23-2013, 05:21 PM         #48
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:

Divide and conquer
 5 years ago '13        #49
kwest 4040 1 heat pts
space
space
$479 | Props total: 163 163
Blacks and Hispanics around the ages of 14-21 commite crimes that is very correct no need to argue about that!
 03-23-2013, 05:44 PM         #50
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anybody surprised about this need to off themselves
 5 years ago '12        #51
Phuck Yiu 34 heat pts34
space
space
$7,409 | Props total: 10134 10134
not a surprise but n*ggas do commit more crimes per capita than whites.
 5 years ago '10        #52
space
space
 kwest 4040 said:
Blacks and Hispanics around the ages of 14-21 commite crimes that is very correct no need to argue about that!
i don't believe that grew up with a lot of white kids and they commit just as many crimes as black kids might not be as violent though
 5 years ago '06        #53
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 390 390
my cousins girl is a cop and she always tells me her stories how her partner tells her to look out for minorities in messed up cars, and they always make racist jokes on black and spanish people.... they really are a bunchh of as*holeeeesss
 03-23-2013, 08:55 PM         #54
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
98%

the united states police force #1 job is to inprison or murder black males

since black people 14 - 21 commit crimes they ALL need to be stopped and searched?

98%
 03-23-2013, 09:54 PM         #55
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 qnz raw pusha said:
my cousins girl is a cop and she always tells me her stories how her partner tells her to look out for minorities in messed up cars, and they always make racist jokes on black and spanish people.... they really are a bunchh of as*holeeeesss
Son, growing up, smh. Muthafuhkas were something else man.
I know alotta the "Dudley Do-Rights" in here dont wanna read this but...

We was selling dope to the cops. They would rob n*ggas. I remember this one white cop on Simpson tried to r*pe this spanish girl back in like 96'. These cops aint sh*t. I know theres some good ones out there, but they're all pretty much scum bags. Fuhk these muthafuhkas
 5 years ago '08        #56
I_make_beatz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,481 | Props total: 649 649
 Jayg36 said:
Now u talkin my talk

In order to get n*ggas on board. U have to make it cool. U have to Kendrick Lamar them. U have to J.Cole them (sometimes with this n*gga) Lupe, Nas and n*ggas who give a fu*k about what they're feeding the masses.

When blacks were on top, historically, our music was on top. Look at how we got outta slavery. Look at how we got through civil rights. Look at how we got through the 80s and early 90s, when crime in major cities was literally double what it is now. When we go through our biggest adversities, we shine the brightest. It's time for us to shine again

If others, non-blacks, wanna get their sh*t right, they need to live from the soul and not the surface. Whites have soul music too. It's called folk, or folk rock. That sh*t they was listening to the the 60s and 70s when white and black relations were at their height in the face of adversity.

The money has destroyed our culture and it's showing now. The Jay-z sh*t has got to stop already. It's not money over everything. We see what money over everything gets us.

No matter how wild you gotta be in order to get n*ggas attention, and trust me I gets busy, u do it bcuz u may be the spark needed in order for that n*gga to see sh*t the way it really is. Strait talk don't work with mediocre minds. U have to look for ways around their walls of ignorance the same way u find your way around a women's walls when u tryna fu*k. It's all mental.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jayg36 again.
 5 years ago '10        #57
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Jayg36 said:
Racism don't exist tho

Blacks are making it up when they say oppression still exist
Furthermore, when it's flat out racist and people call it out, guess who pops up to claim that you are using the "race card".
 5 years ago '11        #58
Sin 1262 heat pts1262
space
space
$18,414 | Props total: 39237 39237
 By The Dock said:
Black female. This ain't got sh*t to do with me. I'm straight.
You must not date black or Spanish men because if you do it does affect you
 5 years ago '11        #59
Sin 1262 heat pts1262
space
space
$18,414 | Props total: 39237 39237
 deeznutz said:
A lot of cry babies in here

And I'm white
If you've never been harassed by the the police you can't relate
 5 years ago '12        #60
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 deeznutz said:
A lot of cry babies in here

And I'm white
Of course someone white would say this. you have nothing to worry about
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy