Mar 21 - NYPD Cop's secret tape reveals boss ordered him to target blacks males ages 14 to 21

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,958 | Props total: 5869 5869
fu*k U pigs
 5 years ago '10        #22
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
A LOT of knowledge in here
Its deeper than the police man and the dope man
 5 years ago '05        #23
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
this is one of those things i can see getting twisted easy
on one hand it sounds horrible hell yea
but in my old hood that would be an accurate discription to focus on = /,
if i was a cop on my old block focusing on young black males from 14-21 would right on
they the ones doin the dirt, why would i tell fellow officers to focus the whites and latinos if majority or the drug selling if from blacks 14-21, it just wouldnt make sense, hearing that said feels just as bad as having no other choice but to say it,

and tru what alot of ya saying they community/ the peoples can make the right changes, or do wrong and keep it the same.....

reminds me of my son, when he be messin up in school and i punish him, take away all his gadgets and toys and things he loves, he swears im the bad guy, gives me attitude and all like im doing something wrong, but the truth is that im just being dad im not the bad guy im just dad, i do what i gotta do so that he would try to be better in life, i cant reward him for clowning in school to the point that he gets bad grades, but in the end im doing whats best for him, when he does good there no probs at all, no need to hate dad lol

Last edited by BadIntentionz; 03-23-2013 at 05:17 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #24
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 4371 4371
 Tony Franks said:
Lil Wayne : "fu*k New York!"
 5 years ago '10        #25
acegutta22 199 heat pts199
space
space
$8,331 | Props total: 5448 5448
I went a Job Interview that my white homie set up for me I have no criminal background what so ever, so long story short I didn't get the job when my friend asked why he told him" hey If I ever had to fire him I got to worry about his homie's busting a cap in my a.ss" that's a direct quote true story
 5 years ago '07        #26
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
This is a secret???!!!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #27
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,147 | Props total: 3046 3046
 acegutta22 said:
I went a Job Interview that my white homie set up for me I have no criminal background what so ever, so long story short I didn't get the job when my friend asked why he told him" hey If I ever had to fire him I got to worry about his homie's busting a cap in my a.ss" that's a direct quote true story
you from new york
 5 years ago '10        #28
space
space
and another thing when I grew up I went to two different high schools Minneapolis Minnesota one in a white community in the suburbs called Osseo and one was in the hood South Minneapolis called Washburn. The school in the hood always had random drug searches and I couldn't tell you how many time i was stopped and frisk even by the same police offices who new I wasn't a problem. But when I went to the white school the white boy were the biggest drug dealers I ever seen to this day. They would smoke weed in the parking lot and all that while the 15% or blacks and Latinos and even the Asians would always and i mean always be the ones getting the random drug searches and the pat downs. I even ask one of my homies mind u I graduated in 2002 this dude had a range rover on 22 and all that all from hustling I asked have you ever been pulled over or patted down he said never in my life and this dude use to speed all the time and drive drunk and sh!t and everyone new he was a dealer even the teachers.

Last edited by acegutta22; 03-23-2013 at 09:14 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #29
space
space
 V.R. Nabor said:
you from new york
no this happen in orlando florida
 5 years ago '13        #30
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
SMH

The cops actually Stop and Frisked me when I was simply minding my own business before, walking with one of my bro's. They claimed that we looked suspicious and they where people selling drugs in the area. I know damn well the stopped me because I was a quarter past black though. Plus it was four white cops driving in a regular car, one of the cars that if you look close enough is the only way you could tell it's a police car. The cops where all wearing uniform and I was scared that they where gonna Rodney King my a.ss cause it was kind of lonely in that area.

So with all that said I believe this is definitely possible. The cops are very crooked out in NY.
 5 years ago '07        #31
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
 acegutta22 said:
and another thing when I grew up I went to two different high schools Minneapolis Minnesota one in a white community in the suburbs called Osseo and one was in the hood South Minneapolis called Washburn. The school in the hood always had random drug searches and I couldn't tell you how many time i was stopped and frisk even by the same police offices who new I wasn't a problem. But when I went to the white school the white boy were the biggest drug dealers I ever seen to this day. They would smoke weed in the parking lot and all that while the 15% or blacks and Latinos and even the Asians would always and i mean always be the ones getting the random drug searches and the pat downs. I even ask one of my homies mind u I graduated in 2002 this dude had a range rover on 22 and all that all from hustling I asked have you ever been pulled over or patted down he said never in my life and this dude use to speed all the time and drive drunk and sh!t and everyone new he was a dealer even the teachers.
Some real sh*t right here.
 5 years ago '07        #32
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
On the real, EVERY TIME I see a cop car behind me I expect to get pulled over. EVERY single time and I'm usually right. Even if I didn't do sh*t, I feel like I did. It's embarrassing having cars drive by lookin at me like a criminal when I know I did nothing wrong.

Also, this one time my siblings and myself just got done watching a movie and we just got on highway and we got pulled over. We was all in high school as the time except for my oldest bro. The cops made up some b.s. excuse to why we were being pulled over, and then asked us ALL to see our IDs. When the f*ck do you ID everybody in a car over a random traffic stop? To this day, not one white person has said that everyone in their car was asked to see their ID when they got pulled over.
 5 years ago '10        #33
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,308 | Props total: 5249 5249
 acegutta22 said:
no this happen in orlando florida
This is another problem many people have education but a company still may not hire you, I joke with my friends by saying "it only seems like a company will hire you if you're gay" it may be disrespectful but where I work black men only make up a small percentage even though the metro area as a whole has one of the highest concentrations of professional black men.
Ton of women though but this goes back to competition, they don't want you coming and taking over by becoming the manager or being in positions of power
 5 years ago '08        #34
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,147 | Props total: 3046 3046
 Bullseye said:
On the real, EVERY TIME I see a cop car behind me I expect to get pulled over. EVERY single time and I'm usually right. Even if I didn't do sh*t, I feel like I did. It's embarrassing having cars drive by lookin at me like a criminal when I know I did nothing wrong.

Also, this one time my siblings and myself just got done watching a movie and we just got on highway and we got pulled over. We was all in high school as the time except for my oldest bro. The cops made up some b.s. excuse to why we were being pulled over, and then asked us ALL to see our IDs. When the f*ck do you ID everybody in a car over a random traffic stop? To this day, not one white person has said that everyone in their car was asked to see their ID when they got pulled over.
lol reminds me i got pulled over the other day basically for passing a cop on the freeway he claimed i was speeding, so im like let me see the speed gun thing after u check my i.d. he came back like have a day my Nabor, stop spedding for us. he was an blk cop too
 5 years ago '04        #35
ScaledAt10 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,655 | Props total: 1072 1072
In before whites get upset that tape exists....
 03-23-2013, 01:44 PM         #36
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ScaledAt10 said:
In before whites get upset that tape exists....
#whereiswhiteopinion #silence #hate #Truth
 5 years ago '10        #37
space
space
 Alerts said:
This is another problem many people have education but a company still may not hire you, I joke with my friends by saying "it only seems like a company will hire you if you're gay" it may be disrespectful but where I work black men only make up a small percentage even though the metro area as a whole has one of the highest concentrations of professional black men.
Ton of women though but this goes back to competition, they don't want you coming and taking over by becoming the manager or being in positions of power

I just feel that they stop and frisk is just a reason to stop all the black and latinos at an early age give them criminal record so they have an excuse to not hire them later even though they wont hire them anyways.
 5 years ago '04        #38
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
And yet more confirmation. I understand the struggle and with all the social programs being under funded it's only going to get worse. I feel like a criminal just walking down the street from the gym or university library during a late night study session. How is that equal and just? I literally worry about getting framed or murdered by the police force everyday. That is beyond sad.
 5 years ago '10        #39
space
space

here is another article read this
 5 years ago '07        #40
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 acegutta22 said:

I just feel that they stop and frisk is just a reason to stop all the black and latinos at an early age give them criminal record so they have an excuse to not hire them later even though they wont hire them anyways.
Are you Black?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago