Mar 21 - NYPD Cop's secret tape reveals boss ordered him to target blacks males ages 14 to 21

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
133 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
180 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1
6225 pageviews
86 comments

Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Mar 21 - NYPD Cop's secret tape reveals boss ordered him to target blacks males ages 14 to 21

A top Bronx cop was caught on tape telling an NYPD whistleblower to specifically target “male blacks 14 to 21” for stop-and-frisk because they commit crimes.

Stop “the right people, the right time, the right location,” Deputy Inspector Christopher McCormack is heard saying on the recording.

“He meant blacks and Hispanics,” Officer Pedro Serrano, who made the secret recording, testified Thursday in Manhattan federal court.

“So what am I supposed to do: Stop every black and Hispanic?” Serrano was heard saying on the tape, which was recorded last month at the 40th Precinct in the Bronx.

McCormack said to focus on the Mott Haven section, where the problem “was robberies and grand larcenies.”

“I have no problem telling you this,” the inspector said on the tape. “Male blacks. And I told you at roll call, and I have no problem [to] tell you this, male blacks 14 to 21.”

During cross examination, City lawyer Brenda Cooke got Serrano to admit that McCormack never said he wanted Serrano to stop all blacks and Hispanics.

“Those specific words, no,” he told her.

Serrano’s tape and testimony were introduced as evidence in a class-action lawsuit against the NYPD’s controversial stop-and-frisk tactic brought by four black New Yorkers who claim they were targeted because of their race.

Also, the first of several tapes surreptitiously made by Brooklyn cop Adrian Schoolcraft made its debut at the trial.

This one was recorded at a Nov. 1, 2008, roll call and on it Lt. Jean Delafuente is heard telling officers that making the arrest quota should be easy in Bedford-Stuyvesant.

“You’re working in Bed-Stuy, where everyone’s probably got a warrant,” he said.

Schoolcraft claims he was hauled off to a psych ward to discredit his allegations that the 81st Precinct pushed officers to fill arrest quotas.

Serrano told the court he taped McCormick because he had gotten poor performance reviews for failing to meet what he claims was the monthly quota of 20 summonses and five stops-and-frisk and wanted evidence to show he was being retaliated against.

For speaking out, the 43-year-old cop who joined the NYPD in 2004 testified earlier that he was smeared as a “rat” and ostracized by fellow officers.

Like Adhyl Polanco, the whistleblower officer who testified before him, Serrano said the quota system had the backing of the Patrolmen’s Benevolent a.ssociation.

[pic - click to view]

Stop-and-frisk trial: Cop's secret tape reveals boss ordered him to target blacksÂ*males ages 14 to 21 - NY Daily News

Wow. Absolutely no words.

86 comments for "Mar 21 - NYPD Cop's secret tape reveals boss ordered him to target blacks males ages 14 to 21"

5 years ago '11        #2
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
Sad thing he will get off on the charges
 5 years ago '11        #3
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Jayg36 said:
Racism don't exist tho

Blacks are making it up when they say oppression still exist
 5 years ago '04        #4
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
A FOIA request (or better, a subpoena) can show what the NYPD's arrest quota is.

Hopefully, they report on the "several" other tapes in evidence.
 5 years ago '07        #5
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,037 | Props total: 30308 30308
What exactly is "secret" about this?
 5 years ago '10        #6
kingdavid22 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,328 | Props total: 446 446
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
This happens all the time. Part of the problem is the cops, yes. The other half to blame is in the community. No one is telling you to sell drugs, prostitute yourself, or be involved in illegal activity. This is 2013, you're not as oppressed as older generations where you couldn't get a job based off of your skin color. Make an honest living for yourself where you're not hurting others in the long run. Doing illegal sh*t will catch up to you one way or another. All that bullsh*t you hear in rap music is what's destroying our inner cities. The media is a motherfu*ker sometimes....

5 years ago '11        #7
Sin 1258 heat pts1258
space
space
$18,360 | Props total: 39102 39102
i learned a long time ago you cant trust any police forget what they tell you in elementary school
 5 years ago '11        #8
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,378 | Props total: 3846 3846
Lil Wayne : "fu*k New York!"
 5 years ago '11        #9
Sin 1258 heat pts1258
space
space
 kingdavid22 said:
This happens all the time. Part of the problem is the cops, yes. The other half to blame is in the community. No one is telling you to sell drugs, prostitute yourself, or be involved in illegal activity. This is 2013, you're not as oppressed as older generations where you couldn't get a job based off of your skin color. Make an honest living for yourself where you're not hurting others in the long run. Doing illegal sh*t will catch up to you one way or another. All that bullsh*t you hear in rap music is what's destroying our inner cities. The media is a motherfu*ker sometimes....

most minorities start selling drugs and robbing at 13 or 14 out of desperation nobodies hiring except drug dealers at that age and when you grow up in the ghetto and the only people you see making money is drug dealers you grow up idolizing that
 03-22-2013, 11:48 AM         #10
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingdavid22 said:

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #11
kingdavid22 9 heat pts
space
space
space
 Jayg36 said:
Wtf ever duke. Corporate crime is literally destroying this country. Mufukas stay focused on the problem instead of the cause.

Cuz blacks love to sell drugs and prostitute. It's just our nature right?

Go swallow some bleach with that fox news a.ss logic

First off, don't ever a.ssociate me with Fox News. I'm completely against that bullsh*t network. Secondly, I never once in my first post stated that it's in our nature to sell drugs and prostitute. I will say though that most of us that are in the hood tend to take the cheap and easy route (which sometimes involves selling drugs and prostitution). Get offended if you want, but it's the truth.

The media makes us look bad, and what do we do about it besides bi*ch and moan?
At the end of the day, most of us, will continue to do what the stereotypes says about us.
Like there isn't another way....
So miss me with that bullsh*t, and stop getting butt hurt.
 5 years ago '10        #12
kingdavid22 9 heat pts
space
space
space
 sincerethought said:
most minorities start selling drugs and robbing at 13 or 14 out of desperation nobodies hiring except drug dealers at that age and when you grow up in the ghetto and the only people you see making money is drug dealers you grow up idolizing that
I see where you're coming from, but you're basically justifying young teenagers selling drugs. Even when I was 13, I couldn't see myself doing illegal activity and serving something to damage someone else. It's not worth it.

To me, what needs to happen is we need several self-institutions to help build our inner cities. We have plenty of successful blacks and hispanics, and few of them ever come back to help our future generations. What needs to happen (even if you aren't rich, but make a good living) is coming back and helping our own culture rise up above all the negative bullsh*t. We can't expect other races to help us out. It hasn't and never will happen.
 5 years ago '11        #13
Sin 1258 heat pts1258
space
space
 kingdavid22 said:
I see where you're coming from, but you're basically justifying young teenagers selling drugs. Even when I was 13, I couldn't see myself doing illegal activity and serving something to damage someone else. It's not worth it.

To me, what needs to happen is we need several self-institutions to help build our inner cities. We have plenty of successful blacks and hispanics, and few of them ever come back to help our future generations. What needs to happen (even if you aren't rich, but make a good living) is coming back and helping our own culture rise up above all the negative bullsh*t. We can't expect other races to help us out. It hasn't and never will happen.
your right about that the youth need more positive role models to look up to
 5 years ago '10        #14
kingdavid22 9 heat pts
space
space
space
 Jayg36 said:
n*gga, since when is being an accomplished drug dealer or prostitute in the hood ever been an easy route? The death toll in fcked up hoods lets u know how easy it is

fu*k u mean we only bi*ch and moan?

wtf do u expect us to do? Everytime we organize the sh*t gets destroyed, or manipulated.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

So we try to just focus on our families. But parents can't always get their kids into these after school programs that take teens off the streets in the afternoons, for various reasons. But since they still have to work, parents lose control of their kids for a few hours a day. I wonder how many people in here would be able work around the clock to stay afloat and be able to raise a family right. The kids aren't monitored so they run wild like kids do.

Then u have the other half who have been sh*t on so much, or watched their parents get sh*t on so much, that they lose faith in ever being able to a.ssimilate with mainstream society. So since they feel like fck the system, they in turn fck the system. It's not a lazy thing tho because most of the time govt a.ssistance doesn't cover everything so u still have to get a job or find a hustle. I watched multiple young women sell themselves to get their lights turned back on. They didn't want to do that, but n*ggas need electricity. My pops got locked up for six years for selling a petty amount of drugs so he could get my sister something for her graduation. He didn't want to sell drugs, but he couldn't afford to do something for her and he wanted her to know he was proud of her. He was also working 16 hour days at the time, so miss me with the lazy nig ger talk

And I'm not defending the obvious portion of our population that is lazy. I'm saying that that portion isn't as large as everyone keeps trying to make it out to be. The hood is always quiet during the day, why? because people are working and in school. If they were home, the hood would be wild all day.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion but I'm tired of this black people are lazy trend. It's annoying as fck. And I gotta sit down with my daughter and keep deprogramming all the negativity she hears about herself everyday.

Look my dude, I'm not trying to undermine anyone's story. But you have to look at it from the macro-perspective which I'm sure you already have. The BIG question that comes into play is "How do you get those in the hood or poor neighborhoods to come together to develop programs to keep our young adults away from gang activity?"

We have to clean up the streets ourselves, create jobs for ourselves, motivate each other, to stay away from this negative sh*t, and come together. It IS possible, but you can't expect that from other races. If we went that route, we would just get what they think we should get. It's not a racist thing, it's a cultural thing. It's not in a black man's nature to be poor, just look at our history 1000's of years ago. Only in America have we been taught to be subservient. I refuse that kind of bullsh*t. In order to combat a universal media that denegrates us every chance it gets, we need to create a media of our own, and I'm not speaking of rap music or any of that bullsh*t. I'm talking podcasts, youtube channels, things that other hoods will notice. There online damn near everyday anyways. If you bombard this media nonstop, people will eventually look into it. Especially the ones who it affects.

What we first need to do, is ELIMINATE these n*ggas that glorify selling drugs by any means necessary. After that, exile that house n*ggas. After you can get rid of the road blocks, you can that work on solving the issue.
 5 years ago '04        #15
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 kingdavid22 said:

i hear you however you have to look at the system at some point. and this is an example of how the system is designed against black people. period. this is proof that they have waged war on black males. now i hear you. we, because of this, need more education on how to f!ght this war that we are f!ghting under the pretense that this war doesn't exist. now, the bigger issue for me is beyond the color part of this and the fact that the institution and representatives of said place are not in our best interests. im sure a lot of those that got stopped and molested could be college kids coming back home from schoool. and you mention getting a job.....where? how? you need a college degree to get a job at mcdonalds now. sh*t's ridiculous out there. so yea, n*ggas is going to do 'illegal' sh*t cuz all the legal sh*t doesn't seem to be working out. not even kid in the ghetto has a shot cuz of their environment. school's are sh*ttier. neighborhood fu*ked up. and then these pigs come in there looking to harass people even more than the bullsh*t that they are already dealing with. yea, rap music sucks. n*ggas need to give back and try to uplift the community however, like i've recently been saying a lot lately, AT WHAT POINT DO WE LOOK AT THE EstabLISHMENTS, WHETHER IT'S THE GOVERNMENT OR THESE MULTINATIONAL BEHEMOTH BILLION DOLLAR CORPORATIONS, FOR THE SOCIETY THAT THEY ARE CREATING??? they are the ones with all the money, rules and guns. at some point in time, the entire system needs to be revamped. in the long run, black folks are going to survive because we will however this is that sh*t that needs to stop to help us be successful. i don't care what you say.

Jayg36 said:
Wtf ever duke. Corporate crime is literally destroying this country. Mufukas stay focused on the problem instead of the cause.

Cuz blacks love to sell drugs and prostitute. It's just our nature right?

Go swallow some bleach with that fox news a.ss logic
they only point fingers at the citizens, mainly black folks. like it's all our fault. gotta look at the rules and the rule makers at some point.

sincerethought said:
i learned a long time ago you cant trust any police forget what they tell you in elementary school
sure can't.

kingdavid22 said:
Look my dude, I'm not trying to undermine anyone's story. But you have to look at it from the macro-perspective which I'm sure you already have. The BIG question that comes into play is "How do you get those in the hood or poor neighborhoods to come together to develop programs to keep our young adults away from gang activity?"

We have to clean up the streets ourselves, create jobs for ourselves, motivate each other, to stay away from this negative sh*t, and come together. It IS possible, but you can't expect that from other races. If we went that route, we would just get what they think we should get. It's not a racist thing, it's a cultural thing. It's not in a black man's nature to be poor, just look at our history 1000's of years ago. Only in America have we been taught to be subservient. I refuse that kind of bullsh*t. In order to combat a universal media that denegrates us every chance it gets, we need to create a media of our own, and I'm not speaking of rap music or any of that bullsh*t. I'm talking podcasts, youtube channels, things that other hoods will notice. There online damn near everyday anyways. If you bombard this media nonstop, people will eventually look into it. Especially the ones who it affects.

What we first need to do, is ELIMINATE these n*ggas that glorify selling drugs by any means necessary. After that, exile that house n*ggas. After you can get rid of the road blocks, you can that work on solving the issue.
i hear you. rap music sucks and n*ggas are pimping themselves at the cost of their own race but it's bigger than that. media does play an enormous role in the development of the youth however so does parenting and a bunch of other tactics. the media would be a start however if you have establishments, with power, like the NYPD SPECIFICALLY TARGETING a group of people, all the positive sh*t in the world is not going to take this factor OUT of the equation. this sh*t doesn't go in in white neighborhoods. there's not that constant pressure of their presence. they aren't a positive influence to a community. their sole purpose is to lock people up. they have quotas to lock people up, monthly. you can't factor in your equation of life for this....at some point in time, you're going to have interactions with them and it's always negative and, to me, it's based on income really. it's possible to overcome this however when can we have some fairness with the law and not be targeted??? that's some fu*king bullsh*t however you want to slice it.
 5 years ago '10        #16
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,305 | Props total: 5246 5246
 kingdavid22 said:

You have it all wrong my friend
 5 years ago '10        #17
kingdavid22 9 heat pts
space
space
space
 getyagameup said:
i hear you however you have to look at the system at some point. and this is an example of how the system is designed against black people. period. this is proof that they have waged war on black males. now i hear you. we, because of this, need more education on how to f!ght this war that we are f!ghting under the pretense that this war doesn't exist. now, the bigger issue for me is beyond the color part of this and the fact that the institution and representatives of said place are not in our best interests. im sure a lot of those that got stopped and molested could be college kids coming back home from schoool. and you mention getting a job.....where? how? you need a college degree to get a job at mcdonalds now. sh*t's ridiculous out there. so yea, n*ggas is going to do 'illegal' sh*t cuz all the legal sh*t doesn't seem to be working out. not even kid in the ghetto has a shot cuz of their environment. school's are sh*ttier. neighborhood fu*ked up. and then these pigs come in there looking to harass people even more than the bullsh*t that they are already dealing with. yea, rap music sucks. n*ggas need to give back and try to uplift the community however, like i've recently been saying a lot lately, AT WHAT POINT DO WE LOOK AT THE EstabLISHMENTS, WHETHER IT'S THE GOVERNMENT OR THESE MULTINATIONAL BEHEMOTH BILLION DOLLAR CORPORATIONS, FOR THE SOCIETY THAT THEY ARE CREATING??? they are the ones with all the money, rules and guns. at some point in time, the entire system needs to be revamped. in the long run, black folks are going to survive because we will however this is that sh*t that needs to stop to help us be successful. i don't care what you say.

they only point fingers at the citizens, mainly black folks. like it's all our fault. gotta look at the rules and the rule makers at some point.

sure can't.

i hear you. rap music sucks and n*ggas are pimping themselves at the cost of their own race but it's bigger than that. media does play an enormous role in the development of the youth however so does parenting and a bunch of other tactics. the media would be a start however if you have establishments, with power, like the NYPD SPECIFICALLY TARGETING a group of people, all the positive sh*t in the world is not going to take this factor OUT of the equation. this sh*t doesn't go in in white neighborhoods. there's not that constant pressure of their presence. they aren't a positive influence to a community. their sole purpose is to lock people up. they have quotas to lock people up, monthly. you can't factor in your equation of life for this....at some point in time, you're going to have interactions with them and it's always negative and, to me, it's based on income really. it's possible to overcome this however when can we have some fairness with the law and not be targeted??? that's some fu*king bullsh*t however you want to slice it.
I see your point of view. I agree.
 5 years ago '10        #18
kingdavid22 9 heat pts
space
space
space
 Alerts said:
You have it all wrong my friend
You may just be right. I'm just throwing out suggestions from my perspective of things.
 5 years ago '10        #19
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,305 | Props total: 5246 5246
 kingdavid22 said:
You may just be right. I'm just throwing out suggestions from my perspective of things.
The establishment wants to keep poor people poor there's money to be made off them, if America wanted to fix the problem it would be fixed tomorrow; and the situation is getting worse real unemployment is near 25% and minimum wages are near a 40 year low there's not lot of options to bring your self up if you don't have the resources.

And let's not forget all the poor people in the Appalachian states, west and the south regardless of all the propaganda the media tells you about the poor its not just an urban issue
 5 years ago '10        #20
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
known fact fu*k the feds

Last edited by theking1; 03-23-2013 at 02:01 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
159 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
24 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy