Antawn Jamison says Kobe Bryant asks his teammates to yell at him when he sees ‘nothing but that bas

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
The Kobe d!ck-lickin and scrotum jugglin in this thread is fu*kin ASTRONOMICAL!!

I mean..here's an interview with player who blatantly admits that Kobe is the ultimate chucker..

Why would an open teammate have to scream/yell at you to give up the fu*kin pill?!?!..don't give me that tunnel vision/zoned in bullsh*t response either...It's an utter lack of respect for the team concept.. in other words..

He's a selfish fu*ker...

this guy is sooooo overrated, it's not even fu*kin funny.

And YOU guys..with your purple and gold capes flapping in the wind..

KB24 Goggles for ejaculatory projectiles..

YOU guys are a bunch of fu*kin clowns.. climbing out of a Barnum and Bailey buggy the size of Volkswagen Rabbit...

To even utter that Kobe is a better player or has a better skill set than LeBron is pretty hilarious..I mean have you n*ggas even watched basketball for the past 6 yrs??..

LeBron >>> Kobe since 07-08 season..and that's not up for debate.

LeBron = the better passer, scorer, rebounder, defender..you name it..

that stats speak for themselves.. LeBron is well on his way to shattering records and solidifying his place in the NBA top ten of all time at the ripe age of 28.. (4 MVPS and 2 Rings..where they do that at??)

LeBron will probably end up with more MVPS than Jordan at this rate..along with a few more rings..

He'll end up top 3 in scoring and top 5 in a.ssists if he keeps up this production level through age 35-36..

He makes his teammates better..without needing weaklings to yell for the rock..

LeBron = more clutch

and I can go on and on..but I'll stop here...

Stop the bullsh*t f*ggots...

*ends rant*..
 5 years ago '04        #82
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,346 | Props total: 2774 2774
 Dun Language said:
u know its true. lebron has no skill set but bullying to the basket
There is more skill than scoring.

Lebron is far better defender, superior passer, great shot selection , better ball IQ. Kobe is more skilled scorer, but lebron is more skilled defender, passer. He also has insane court vision something Kobe severely lacks.
 5 years ago '09        #83
Kgdesign 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,017 | Props total: 962 962
that's why he's the greatest
 5 years ago '07        #84
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,211 | Props total: 1269 1269
 mcfalcons15 said:
Skill wise... YES!!! Right now at age 34 Kobe is better skill wise than LeBron. If you are talking overall game, of course Kobe is not better than LeBron. HE IS 34 YEARS OLD! Look at Kobe's history of work, and compare that to LeBron's!!!

Most of LeBron's game is based on his physical abilities, not skill. He is able to dominate the league because there is NO ONE that is his size and his speed. NO ONE!!! If he was matched up night in and night out with players with similar physical attributes to him, HE WOULD NOT DOMINATE!!! That is where Kobe stands alone!!! He can dominate players with the same size and speed as him, because of his SKILL!!! His ability to use moves to get around his defender, NOT run through them. His ability to shoot over a defender his size, NOT dip his shoulder and bowl them over. LeBron is a Shaq type physically dominate player, YES. Kobe is a Jordan type, skill dominate player, YES!!!
these groupie ball bitters on here dont understand the difference.. i promise if there were players in the league today with the same physical attributes as lbj he would not do so much.. like i said before if there is no1 to match you of course ur gonna be good because its like your playn by urself so yes you will dominate... but again these lil lbj stans dont see that
 5 years ago '04        #85
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 2467 2467
 Storchaveli said:

Count the rings, kid. Also, Bron's game is basically built around him bullying himself into the basket (which is not necessarily a bad thing given his body type) but Kobe is a pure basketball player. Kobe's skill set >>> LeBron's. And I don't even hate Bron like that.
Ahh, this logic again. Adorable.
 5 years ago '04        #86
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 2467 2467
 omniscience said:
The Kobe d!ck-lickin and scrotum jugglin in this thread is fu*kin ASTRONOMICAL!!

I mean..here's an interview with player who blatantly admits that Kobe is the ultimate chucker..

Why would an open teammate have to scream/yell at you to give up the fu*kin pill?!?!..don't give me that tunnel vision/zoned in bullsh*t response either...It's an utter lack of respect for the team concept.. in other words..

He's a selfish fu*ker...

this guy is sooooo overrated, it's not even fu*kin funny.

And YOU guys..with your purple and gold capes flapping in the wind..

KB24 Goggles for ejaculatory projectiles..

YOU guys are a bunch of fu*kin clowns.. climbing out of a Barnum and Bailey buggy the size of Volkswagen Rabbit...

To even utter that Kobe is a better player or has a better skill set than LeBron is pretty hilarious..I mean have you n*ggas even watched basketball for the past 6 yrs??..

LeBron >>> Kobe since 07-08 season..and that's not up for debate.

LeBron = the better passer, scorer, rebounder, defender..you name it..

that stats speak for themselves.. LeBron is well on his way to shattering records and solidifying his place in the NBA top ten of all time at the ripe age of 28.. (4 MVPS and 2 Rings..where they do that at??)

LeBron will probably end up with more MVPS than Jordan at this rate..along with a few more rings..

He'll end up top 3 in scoring and top 5 in a.ssists if he keeps up this production level through age 35-36..

He makes his teammates better..without needing weaklings to yell for the rock..

LeBron = more clutch

and I can go on and on..but I'll stop here...

Stop the bullsh*t f*ggots...

*ends rant*..
I was with you up until that. That IS Kobe we're talking about. Bron is getting there, but he's no Bean.

Everything else though.
 5 years ago '05        #87
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,924 | Props total: 30316 30316
 VictoryThagr8 said:
There is more skill than scoring.

Lebron is far better defender, superior passer, great shot selection , better ball IQ. Kobe is more skilled scorer, but lebron is more skilled defender, passer. He also has insane court vision something Kobe severely lacks.
look at my sig

5 years ago '05        #88
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,924 | Props total: 30316 30316
LOOK AT MY SIG

5 years ago '09        #89
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,634 | Props total: 4634 4634
 Dun Language said:
look at my sig

word, resort to how many rings the Lakers big men won when talkin bout Kobe
 5 years ago '04        #90
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,887 | Props total: 2043 2043
THere is a reason why we yell "KOBE" when we shoot the ping pong ball in bear pong

BASED GOD KOBE
 5 years ago '08        #91
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23353 23353
"Hey guys, you gotta yell at me so I remember to be a teammate"

fu*k out of here Kobe
 5 years ago '09        #92
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,634 | Props total: 4634 4634
only thing kobe do better then Bron is chuck a fadeaway over 3 defenders, fact.
 5 years ago '06        #93
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 Bea5T said:
Kobe is averaging almost 6 a.ssists

Shooting guards aren't supposed to shoot now?
 5 years ago '04        #94
AlSween 
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 26 26
Bill Russell would has said that Wilt Chamberlin is better than him and Bill Russel has 11 to Chamberlin's 2. I hate the stupid argument of making Kobe more than he is by saying he has TEAM championships. No matter how much better Lebron's stats or the fact that Lebron's NBA career started SEVEN years after Kobe. Kobe's always had a better teammates up until Lebron went to Miami. Being more focused gets results sometimes but it not always. A perfect analogy would be that Kobe is like Vegeta (even though he is my favorite DBZ character). Vegeta's work ethic was admirable and fans want him to be better than, the more light-hearted, Goku. They are both great players but I feel like Kobe fans dramatically downplay how good Lebron is.
 5 years ago '08        #95
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
 AlSween said:
Bill Russell would has said that Wilt Chamberlin is better than him and Bill Russel has 11 to Chamberlin's 2. I hate the stupid argument of making Kobe more than he is by saying he has TEAM championships. No matter how much better Lebron's stats or the fact that Lebron's NBA career started SEVEN years after Kobe. Kobe's always had a better teammates up until Lebron went to Miami. Being more focused gets results sometimes but it not always. A perfect analogy would be that Kobe is like Vegeta (even though he is my favorite DBZ character). Vegeta's work ethic was admirable and fans want him to be better than, the more light-hearted, Goku. They are both great players but I feel like Kobe fans dramatically downplay how good Lebron is.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy