Antawn Jamison says Kobe Bryant asks his teammates to yell at him when he sees ‘nothing but that bas

most viewed right now
When ya upstairs neighbors more petty than you
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Last Tango in Paris’ Rape Scene Was Not Consensual, Director Bernardo ..
91 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside University of Deleware
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 Cent & Jim Jones Show Love Last Night In Miami, Monsta In The Cut To..
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #61
VicDutch 114 heat pts114
space
space
$4,158 | Props total: 324 324
 ReallyTho said:
Lmfao this is one of the worst posts of all time.. fu*kin dunb a.ss idiot.. fukn dead at his skill set being better.. I wish I could backhand u in ur fu*kkn mouth.

U Kobe stans are so low IQ ball stans not even fans

fu*kin hope u die in ur sleep f*ggot

it was so true though.. Kobe's skill set FAR exceeds Bron's, IT'S NOT EVEN A COMPARISON... and i don't like either one of those f*ggots..

Iverson or bust, bi*ches..

after MJ that GOAT of course though...

but yeah.. LbJ's shake a defender move? the hesitation dribble.. and that's it.. c'mon son.. you gotta come better than that.. (and don't say some dumb sh*t like a first step, cuz a first step isn't shaking a defender, its just a drive, which anyone can do given the circumstances)
 4 years ago '05        #62
D-ROCK 13 heat pts13
space
space
$525 | Props total: 8 8
he's NEVER averaged that many a.ssists and he's ALWAYS been surrounded by the BEST BIG MEN in the league and GOOD-GREAT role-players
 03-22-2013, 08:06 AM         #63
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
exactly why Bron is better than him...this ain't fu*kin 1 on 1. Bron sees the whole floor and anticipates where the open man will be
Exactly why Kobe has 5 NBA Championships with 1 TEAM, and Bron Bron (gay @ss name by the way) will be moving to his 3rd team (or back to Cleveland) in 2 years. He needs HELP to succeed. Kobe is gonna get his money REGARDLESS of who is around him!!!

4 years ago '10        #64
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,650 | Props total: 2 2
 DrX said:
thats the difference between him and bron...bron makes the pass

MADIA said:
read the article, its not that complicated. the vets call him on his sh*t and he appreciates it. read.
That's what makes him great. Keeps it real and doesn't get emotional at all.

2 Pistolz said:
The only thing Kobe has over LeBron is experience and titles. NOTHING else.

You can make arguments for a few attributes here and there, MAYBE, but overall skillset? You've got to be fu*king kidding me.

Titles are all that matters.
 03-22-2013, 08:17 AM         #65
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
you'd think with that locked-in tunnel vision and close relationship he has with hoop he'd be able to convert more than 47% of his shots at least once in his career
You sound dumb right now. (and always really)

As a SCORER you are sometimes asked to take the TOUGH shots.

His career percentage is still better than a lot of known shooters. If he was asked to play like Steve Kerr, or played passive like LeBron his percentage would be a LOT better.
 03-22-2013, 08:42 AM         #66
LongLiveQuinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe is a a.ssasin why does he need to passed the ball, but i think he kind of understands that if he wants to get passed MJ23 in rings he needs to become a team player

4 years ago '10        #67
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,727 | Props total: 2901 2901
 Hedge said:

That's what makes him great. Keeps it real and doesn't get emotional at all.

Titles are all that matters.
The GOAT Robert horry ur statement is b00ty cheeks
 4 years ago '04        #68
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,069 | Props total: 674 674
 GucciBoy347 said:
We got bounced in the second round last year f*ggot

my mistake ..but you caught feelings so fast ..very feminine

and you know the rest is true =p
 4 years ago '05        #69
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,886 | Props total: 586 586
 Youngin19 said:
exactly why Bron is better than him...this ain't fu*kin 1 on 1. Bron sees the whole floor and anticipates where the open man will be
 4 years ago '10        #70
BEASTMODE863 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 129 129
 SOCIALITE said:
Which is why he's a deadly scorer and make "tough" shots all the time. What seems tough really isn't to Kobe.

But in terms of Kobe's shot percentage. If the man was too pus*y to take huge momentum changing shots, low shot clock shots, etc. he would shoot over 50%. But this has been said countless times. Kobe's not a safe player, it's his biggest strength and biggest weakness

Besides Kobe knows who's open, he more wants a n*gga to yell at him to prove to him that they want it. Remember when Blake last year asked him for the final shot against the Nuggets? Kobe kicked it to him. Pau asked for the ball in OKC down the stretch he gave it to him. He has no problem passing to players he trust are ready. He just has a problem with passing to guys who he doesn't think will make the shot. He'd rather take a shot over 5 defenders than pass it to the n*gga who just missed the last 4 or ran from his last open shot and broke the play. Is that the "right" basketball play? No. But it makes him who he is and it's no other players like him.

Also it's funny to see people discredit Kobe because he'll likely not win a championship this year. So I'm guessing rings are the most important thing right? He has 5 of those, the most in the league, and the most in the last 5 years. How can you knock him for not winning THIS year and overlook the fact that he's won 5? Tons of arguments can be made for and against every player, just keep your arguments consistent.
/ thread
 4 years ago '06        #71
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,365 | Props total: 530 530
If you think Kobe is better than Lebron RIGHT NOW... I don't take your sports knowledge seriously
 4 years ago '05        #72
Dun Language 3739 heat pts3739
space
space
$69,147 | Props total: 10371 10371
 SOCIALITE said:
Which is why he's a deadly scorer and make "tough" shots all the time. What seems tough really isn't to Kobe.

But in terms of Kobe's shot percentage. If the man was too pus*y to take huge momentum changing shots, low shot clock shots, etc. he would shoot over 50%. But this has been said countless times. Kobe's not a safe player, it's his biggest strength and biggest weakness

Besides Kobe knows who's open, he more wants a n*gga to yell at him to prove to him that they want it. Remember when Blake last year asked him for the final shot against the Nuggets? Kobe kicked it to him. Pau asked for the ball in OKC down the stretch he gave it to him. He has no problem passing to players he trust are ready. He just has a problem with passing to guys who he doesn't think will make the shot. He'd rather take a shot over 5 defenders than pass it to the n*gga who just missed the last 4 or ran from his last open shot and broke the play. Is that the "right" basketball play? No. But it makes him who he is and it's no other players like him.

Also it's funny to see people discredit Kobe because he'll likely not win a championship this year. So I'm guessing rings are the most important thing right? He has 5 of those, the most in the league, and the most in the last 5 years. How can you knock him for not winning THIS year and overlook the fact that he's won 5? Tons of arguments can be made for and against every player, just keep your arguments consistent.
 03-22-2013, 10:49 AM         #73
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr Kush said:
If you think Kobe is better than Lebron RIGHT NOW... I don't take your sports knowledge seriously
Skill wise... YES!!! Right now at age 34 Kobe is better skill wise than LeBron. If you are talking overall game, of course Kobe is not better than LeBron. HE IS 34 YEARS OLD! Look at Kobe's history of work, and compare that to LeBron's!!!

Most of LeBron's game is based on his physical abilities, not skill. He is able to dominate the league because there is NO ONE that is his size and his speed. NO ONE!!! If he was matched up night in and night out with players with similar physical attributes to him, HE WOULD NOT DOMINATE!!! That is where Kobe stands alone!!! He can dominate players with the same size and speed as him, because of his SKILL!!! His ability to use moves to get around his defender, NOT run through them. His ability to shoot over a defender his size, NOT dip his shoulder and bowl them over. LeBron is a Shaq type physically dominate player, YES. Kobe is a Jordan type, skill dominate player, YES!!!
 03-22-2013, 10:50 AM         #74
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people still sayin kobe is better than lebron lmao... couple more years guys... youll see the light
 03-22-2013, 10:54 AM         #75
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
' I mean, this guy eats, sleeps basketball and the only thing he wants to do is to win another championship"

03-22-2013, 10:59 AM         #76
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Kobe's skill set >>> LeBron's..
I Dont like Kobe but this true
 4 years ago '10        #77
Lurker Brasi 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,047 | Props total: 12 12
Ya'll are acting like being bigger and faster than everybody is a skill set and took years to master.

It doesn't take any practice to do that just some gym time, freakish genetics oh and....

HGH
 03-22-2013, 11:54 AM         #78
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mcfalcons15 said:
Skill wise... YES!!! Right now at age 34 Kobe is better skill wise than LeBron. If you are talking overall game, of course Kobe is not better than LeBron. HE IS 34 YEARS OLD! Look at Kobe's history of work, and compare that to LeBron's!!!

Most of LeBron's game is based on his physical abilities, not skill. He is able to dominate the league because there is NO ONE that is his size and his speed. NO ONE!!! If he was matched up night in and night out with players with similar physical attributes to him, HE WOULD NOT DOMINATE!!! That is where Kobe stands alone!!! He can dominate players with the same size and speed as him, because of his SKILL!!! His ability to use moves to get around his defender, NOT run through them. His ability to shoot over a defender his size, NOT dip his shoulder and bowl them over. LeBron is a Shaq type physically dominate player, YES. Kobe is a Jordan type, skill dominate player, YES!!!
How could anybody not understand this?

lebron doesnt do anything spectacular with the rock as a ball handler. This coming from a big fan of A.I. Nobody brings excitement to the game like A.I did esp as a ball handler and lebron has no real ball handler type of skills thats why i get kind of bored watching him after awhile. So i dnt understand how anybody could disagree with this man's post ab kobe's skill set over lebrons. sh*t aint even close
 4 years ago '04        #79
Bossalinie 
space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 31 31
you will lose your voice before kobe passes you the ball
 4 years ago '07        #80
Bullseye 57 heat pts57
space
space
$8,435 | Props total: 852 852

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
144 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Amy Schumer Playing ‘Barbie’
68 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Bad Left Hook Gives A Detailed Analysis On Whether Conor McGregor Can B..
55 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite Gameplay
48 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside [Tha Carter 5] Lil Wayne - Start This sh-t Off Right (Ft. Mannie Fresh)
176 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Homeless man builds pimped out setup under freeway equip with guest roo..
154 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy