Antawn Jamison says Kobe Bryant asks his teammates to yell at him when he sees ‘nothing but that bas

most viewed right now
 106
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 92
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
73 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 69
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
D-ROCK 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 26 26
he's NEVER averaged that many a.ssists and he's ALWAYS been surrounded by the BEST BIG MEN in the league and GOOD-GREAT role-players
 03-22-2013, 08:06 AM         #62
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
exactly why Bron is better than him...this ain't fu*kin 1 on 1. Bron sees the whole floor and anticipates where the open man will be
Exactly why Kobe has 5 NBA Championships with 1 TEAM, and Bron Bron (gay @ss name by the way) will be moving to his 3rd team (or back to Cleveland) in 2 years. He needs HELP to succeed. Kobe is gonna get his money REGARDLESS of who is around him!!!

 5 years ago '10        #63
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 DrX said:
thats the difference between him and bron...bron makes the pass


 MADIA said:
read the article, its not that complicated. the vets call him on his sh*t and he appreciates it. read.
That's what makes him great. Keeps it real and doesn't get emotional at all.

 2 Pistolz said:
The only thing Kobe has over LeBron is experience and titles. NOTHING else.

You can make arguments for a few attributes here and there, MAYBE, but overall skillset? You've got to be fu*king kidding me.

Titles are all that matters.
 03-22-2013, 08:17 AM         #64
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
you'd think with that locked-in tunnel vision and close relationship he has with hoop he'd be able to convert more than 47% of his shots at least once in his career
You sound dumb right now. (and always really)

As a SCORER you are sometimes asked to take the TOUGH shots.

His career percentage is still better than a lot of known shooters. If he was asked to play like Steve Kerr, or played passive like LeBron his percentage would be a LOT better.
 03-22-2013, 08:42 AM         #65
LongLiveQuinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe is a a.ssasin why does he need to passed the ball, but i think he kind of understands that if he wants to get passed MJ23 in rings he needs to become a team player








 5 years ago '10        #66
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,463 | Props total: 6613 6613
 Hedge said:




That's what makes him great. Keeps it real and doesn't get emotional at all.




Titles are all that matters.
The GOAT Robert horry ur statement is b00ty cheeks
 5 years ago '04        #67
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
 GucciBoy347 said:
We got bounced in the second round last year f*ggot

my mistake ..but you caught feelings so fast ..very feminine

and you know the rest is true =p
 5 years ago '05        #68
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$7,737 | Props total: 1879 1879
 Youngin19 said:
exactly why Bron is better than him...this ain't fu*kin 1 on 1. Bron sees the whole floor and anticipates where the open man will be
 5 years ago '10        #69
BEASTMODE863 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 299 299
 SOCIALITE said:
Which is why he's a deadly scorer and make "tough" shots all the time. What seems tough really isn't to Kobe.

But in terms of Kobe's shot percentage. If the man was too pus*y to take huge momentum changing shots, low shot clock shots, etc. he would shoot over 50%. But this has been said countless times. Kobe's not a safe player, it's his biggest strength and biggest weakness


Besides Kobe knows who's open, he more wants a n*gga to yell at him to prove to him that they want it. Remember when Blake last year asked him for the final shot against the Nuggets? Kobe kicked it to him. Pau asked for the ball in OKC down the stretch he gave it to him. He has no problem passing to players he trust are ready. He just has a problem with passing to guys who he doesn't think will make the shot. He'd rather take a shot over 5 defenders than pass it to the n*gga who just missed the last 4 or ran from his last open shot and broke the play. Is that the "right" basketball play? No. But it makes him who he is and it's no other players like him.

Also it's funny to see people discredit Kobe because he'll likely not win a championship this year. So I'm guessing rings are the most important thing right? He has 5 of those, the most in the league, and the most in the last 5 years. How can you knock him for not winning THIS year and overlook the fact that he's won 5? Tons of arguments can be made for and against every player, just keep your arguments consistent.
/ thread
 5 years ago '06        #70
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$2,503 | Props total: 909 909
If you think Kobe is better than Lebron RIGHT NOW... I don't take your sports knowledge seriously
 5 years ago '05        #71
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
avatar space
space
$75,933 | Props total: 30337 30337
 SOCIALITE said:
Which is why he's a deadly scorer and make "tough" shots all the time. What seems tough really isn't to Kobe.

But in terms of Kobe's shot percentage. If the man was too pus*y to take huge momentum changing shots, low shot clock shots, etc. he would shoot over 50%. But this has been said countless times. Kobe's not a safe player, it's his biggest strength and biggest weakness


Besides Kobe knows who's open, he more wants a n*gga to yell at him to prove to him that they want it. Remember when Blake last year asked him for the final shot against the Nuggets? Kobe kicked it to him. Pau asked for the ball in OKC down the stretch he gave it to him. He has no problem passing to players he trust are ready. He just has a problem with passing to guys who he doesn't think will make the shot. He'd rather take a shot over 5 defenders than pass it to the n*gga who just missed the last 4 or ran from his last open shot and broke the play. Is that the "right" basketball play? No. But it makes him who he is and it's no other players like him.

Also it's funny to see people discredit Kobe because he'll likely not win a championship this year. So I'm guessing rings are the most important thing right? He has 5 of those, the most in the league, and the most in the last 5 years. How can you knock him for not winning THIS year and overlook the fact that he's won 5? Tons of arguments can be made for and against every player, just keep your arguments consistent.
 03-22-2013, 10:49 AM         #72
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr Kush said:
If you think Kobe is better than Lebron RIGHT NOW... I don't take your sports knowledge seriously
Skill wise... YES!!! Right now at age 34 Kobe is better skill wise than LeBron. If you are talking overall game, of course Kobe is not better than LeBron. HE IS 34 YEARS OLD! Look at Kobe's history of work, and compare that to LeBron's!!!

Most of LeBron's game is based on his physical abilities, not skill. He is able to dominate the league because there is NO ONE that is his size and his speed. NO ONE!!! If he was matched up night in and night out with players with similar physical attributes to him, HE WOULD NOT DOMINATE!!! That is where Kobe stands alone!!! He can dominate players with the same size and speed as him, because of his SKILL!!! His ability to use moves to get around his defender, NOT run through them. His ability to shoot over a defender his size, NOT dip his shoulder and bowl them over. LeBron is a Shaq type physically dominate player, YES. Kobe is a Jordan type, skill dominate player, YES!!!
 03-22-2013, 10:50 AM         #73
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people still sayin kobe is better than lebron lmao... couple more years guys... youll see the light
 03-22-2013, 10:54 AM         #74
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
' I mean, this guy eats, sleeps basketball and the only thing he wants to do is to win another championship"

 03-22-2013, 10:59 AM         #75
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Kobe's skill set >>> LeBron's..
I Dont like Kobe but this true
 5 years ago '10        #76
Lurker Brasi 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 40 40
Ya'll are acting like being bigger and faster than everybody is a skill set and took years to master.

It doesn't take any practice to do that just some gym time, freakish genetics oh and....










HGH
 03-22-2013, 11:54 AM         #77
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mcfalcons15 said:
Skill wise... YES!!! Right now at age 34 Kobe is better skill wise than LeBron. If you are talking overall game, of course Kobe is not better than LeBron. HE IS 34 YEARS OLD! Look at Kobe's history of work, and compare that to LeBron's!!!

Most of LeBron's game is based on his physical abilities, not skill. He is able to dominate the league because there is NO ONE that is his size and his speed. NO ONE!!! If he was matched up night in and night out with players with similar physical attributes to him, HE WOULD NOT DOMINATE!!! That is where Kobe stands alone!!! He can dominate players with the same size and speed as him, because of his SKILL!!! His ability to use moves to get around his defender, NOT run through them. His ability to shoot over a defender his size, NOT dip his shoulder and bowl them over. LeBron is a Shaq type physically dominate player, YES. Kobe is a Jordan type, skill dominate player, YES!!!
How could anybody not understand this?

lebron doesnt do anything spectacular with the rock as a ball handler. This coming from a big fan of A.I. Nobody brings excitement to the game like A.I did esp as a ball handler and lebron has no real ball handler type of skills thats why i get kind of bored watching him after awhile. So i dnt understand how anybody could disagree with this man's post ab kobe's skill set over lebrons. sh*t aint even close
 5 years ago '04        #78
Bossalinie 
space
avatar space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 41 41
you will lose your voice before kobe passes you the ball
 5 years ago '07        #79
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 1803 1803

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '13        #80
JrEALERS 5544 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$856 | Props total: 248 248
 klew said:
So you're telling me this whole time we thought Kobe was taking bad shots, he didn't know he was being triple/quadruple teamed?
That's right
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy