Antawn Jamison says Kobe Bryant asks his teammates to yell at him when he sees ‘nothing but that bas

most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,236 | Props total: 1554 1554
 2 Pistolz said:
The only thing Kobe has over LeBron is experience and titles. NOTHING else.

You can make arguments for a few attributes here and there, MAYBE, but overall skillset? You've got to be fu*king kidding me.
You got to be sh*tting me man
I haven't seen Bron do half the the things Kobe does.
 5 years ago '12        #42
sOurxd i e s e 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$3,944 | Props total: 5129 5129

[video - click to view]



I can already see the Kobegeek sitting there at his computer, by the 1:30 mark of this video "awe man this sucks" (thumbs down) (clicks x) (goes to watch his favorite Kobetard worship mix). This video is specifically made for YOU if YOU are that guy.

First of all, Kobe is a top 6 perimeter player of all time, top 6, this has nothing to do with Kobe, this has to do with all of you Kobe fans who constantly send me the most ridiculous opinions when it pertains to Kobe. You act like he walks on water....

Kobe has a good stretch of games, that's an indication of his GOAT status to the Tards, Kobe has a stretch of brutally bad games, well it never happened. Kobe hits a tough shot, that's why he's the GOAT, the 4-5 times that Kobe tried to hit that shot and missed, never happened. Kobe wears rings on his fingers, that's because he's the GOAT, the repeated sub par performances on the way to that ring, never happened. Kobe scores 81 points on 46 shots and 20 free throws against the worst D in the NBA, amazing GOAT status, Kobe takes 47 shots and misses 30 of them (the 17-47 game), never happened. Kobe scores 62 in three quarters, it's GOAT material, the fact that he took 25 free throws in those 3 quarters and there were 7 technical fouls handed out to the Mavs because they couldn't believe some of the panzy calls, didn't happen. Life of a delusional Kobetard.

Furthermore, Kobe has it so hard, and that's why he struggles.... everyone else scores their buckets easily and defenses roll out a red carpet to the basket so they can score. Shaq was a fat lazy piece of garbage, he actually wasn't the most dominant player in the modern NBA. Pau Gasol is soft/weak/should shave, he actually didn't perform at a very high level on the way to their championships. Kobe's supporting cast is garbage, the Lakers actually don't have the highest payroll in the NBA for the last 4 years. LeBum James didn't shake hands with Dwight Howard, Kobe actually didn't walk off the court without shaking hands in the 2006 Playoffs against the Suns. Prince James quit on the Cavaliers against Boston, but Kobe actually didn't quit against the Suns in 2006 when every analyst worth his weight in salt called Kobe out for it. LeChoke James is a punk for leaving his team as a free agent, Kobe showed his k!ller instinct demanding a trade and telling people that the Lakers should "ship Bynum's a.ss out."

The contradictions are absolutely hilarious but so ignorant at the same time. Celebrity worship syndrome and pathetic vicarious living at it's finest level. Kobe would also have more MVP's if the media didn't hate him, yeah the same media that's all over his nutsack and constantly over rates his legacy, defense, and offensive ability. Screw Steve Nash, Dirk Nowitzki, and LeBrick James, these guys never deserved MVP's, even though they out performed Kobe, were more efficient, and the year Kobe won his MVP Chris Paul was actually the most deserving player. (Kobe should have won in 2002-2003).

This video contains footage of LeBron James blocking Kobe Bryant, hitting jumpers over Kobe Bryant, shaking Kobe Bryant so hard his ankles snap, running over Kobe like he was a point guard, driving to the basket on Kobe, answering a Kobe miss with a make, and basically just owning Kobe Bryant over and over again. I actually couldn't include all of the footage of LeBron James owning Kobe because I ran out of patience making this video.








 03-22-2013, 12:01 AM         #43
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SOCIALITE said:
Which is why he's a deadly scorer and make "tough" shots all the time. What seems tough really isn't to Kobe.

But in terms of Kobe's shot percentage. If the man was too pus*y to take huge momentum changing shots, low shot clock shots, etc. he would shoot over 50%. But this has been said countless times. Kobe's not a safe player, it's his biggest strength and biggest weakness


Besides Kobe knows who's open, he more wants a n*gga to yell at him to prove to him that they want it. Remember when Blake last year asked him for the final shot against the Nuggets? Kobe kicked it to him. Pau asked for the ball in OKC down the stretch he gave it to him. He has no problem passing to players he trust are ready. He just has a problem with passing to guys who he doesn't think will make the shot. He'd rather take a shot over 5 defenders than pass it to the n*gga who just missed the last 4 or ran from his last open shot and broke the play. Is that the "right" basketball play? No. But it makes him who he is and it's no other players like him.

Also it's funny to see people discredit Kobe because he'll likely not win a championship this year. So I'm guessing rings are the most important thing right? He has 5 of those, the most in the league, and the most in the last 5 years. How can you knock him for not winning THIS year and overlook the fact that he's won 5? Tons of arguments can be made for and against every player, just keep your arguments consistent.

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '09        #44
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
When he retires will the Lakers retire both 8 and 24?
 5 years ago '11        #45
Bullet22 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$12,513 | Props total: 6658 6658
 SOCIALITE said:
Which is why he's a deadly scorer and make "tough" shots all the time. What seems tough really isn't to Kobe.

But in terms of Kobe's shot percentage. If the man was too pus*y to take huge momentum changing shots, low shot clock shots, etc. he would shoot over 50%. But this has been said countless times. Kobe's not a safe player, it's his biggest strength and biggest weakness


Besides Kobe knows who's open, he more wants a n*gga to yell at him to prove to him that they want it. Remember when Blake last year asked him for the final shot against the Nuggets? Kobe kicked it to him. Pau asked for the ball in OKC down the stretch he gave it to him. He has no problem passing to players he trust are ready. He just has a problem with passing to guys who he doesn't think will make the shot. He'd rather take a shot over 5 defenders than pass it to the n*gga who just missed the last 4 or ran from his last open shot and broke the play. Is that the "right" basketball play? No. But it makes him who he is and it's no other players like him.

Also it's funny to see people discredit Kobe because he'll likely not win a championship this year. So I'm guessing rings are the most important thing right? He has 5 of those, the most in the league, and the most in the last 5 years. How can you knock him for not winning THIS year and overlook the fact that he's won 5? Tons of arguments can be made for and against every player, just keep your arguments consistent.



Flawless victory, I liked how n*ggas tried dodging this.....but you gots to remember this is bx, they praised lebron for shooing like 8-22 but still made great comeback and had an awesome overall game last night, I ain't gonna hate even though it was against the cavs WITHOUT kyrie Irving, yet when Kobe did this against the hornets and raptors they laughed cause it was against bum teams and tried to down play Kobe's performance yet when lebron did it he's the goat
 5 years ago '07        #46
H00DS7AR 
space
avatar space
space
$385 | Props total: 44 44
 Anahuac said:
Hellen Keller of the league
 5 years ago '12        #47
thatsmygoat 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 1 1
I mean, this guy eats, sleeps basketball and the only thing he wants to do is to win another championship and I've never seen anybody as focused, as dedicated as Kobe."
GOAT.

AFter me there will be no more
 5 years ago '05        #48
PussyFiend 
space
avatar space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
These kids don't know man..

Kobe the last of a dying breed

mathafuccka doesn't give a shhitt about befriending other players...he doesn't even give a damn about befriending his teammates ...as long as they know It's a job and when they show up It's time to fuccking go to work and have the same goal in mind and that's win a ring

now days you got dudes going out for dinner from different teams the night before they play against each other....

Durant and LBJ training together in the off season and talking about how much they love each other



fucccckk outta here with that shhitt
 5 years ago '10        #49
Kno 1 
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 288 288
He's basically saying, "don't expect me to pass the rock.."! in a nice team player way. mamba >
 5 years ago '10        #50
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 6601 6601
at having to tell his team mates to yell cause he is a programmed chucker



Lakers wishing they had LEgoat
 5 years ago '09        #51
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
avatar space
space
$48,375 | Props total: 35024 35024
All that loner sh*t and Kobe ain't gettin no more rangs ....no more of them of them thangs ....
 5 years ago '11        #52
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
avatar space
space
$10,191 | Props total: 5339 5339
 Youngin19 said:
exactly why Bron is better than him...this ain't fu*kin 1 on 1. Bron sees the whole floor and anticipates where the open man will be
Chill youngin.
 5 years ago '11        #53
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
avatar space
space
$10,191 | Props total: 5339 5339
 sOurxd i e s e said:



I can already see the Kobegeek sitting there at his computer, by the 1:30 mark of this video "awe man this sucks" (thumbs down) (clicks x) (goes to watch his favorite Kobetard worship mix). This video is specifically made for YOU if YOU are that guy.

First of all, Kobe is a top 6 perimeter player of all time, top 6, this has nothing to do with Kobe, this has to do with all of you Kobe fans who constantly send me the most ridiculous opinions when it pertains to Kobe. You act like he walks on water....

Kobe has a good stretch of games, that's an indication of his GOAT status to the Tards, Kobe has a stretch of brutally bad games, well it never happened. Kobe hits a tough shot, that's why he's the GOAT, the 4-5 times that Kobe tried to hit that shot and missed, never happened. Kobe wears rings on his fingers, that's because he's the GOAT, the repeated sub par performances on the way to that ring, never happened. Kobe scores 81 points on 46 shots and 20 free throws against the worst D in the NBA, amazing GOAT status, Kobe takes 47 shots and misses 30 of them (the 17-47 game), never happened. Kobe scores 62 in three quarters, it's GOAT material, the fact that he took 25 free throws in those 3 quarters and there were 7 technical fouls handed out to the Mavs because they couldn't believe some of the panzy calls, didn't happen. Life of a delusional Kobetard.

Furthermore, Kobe has it so hard, and that's why he struggles.... everyone else scores their buckets easily and defenses roll out a red carpet to the basket so they can score. Shaq was a fat lazy piece of garbage, he actually wasn't the most dominant player in the modern NBA. Pau Gasol is soft/weak/should shave, he actually didn't perform at a very high level on the way to their championships. Kobe's supporting cast is garbage, the Lakers actually don't have the highest payroll in the NBA for the last 4 years. LeBum James didn't shake hands with Dwight Howard, Kobe actually didn't walk off the court without shaking hands in the 2006 Playoffs against the Suns. Prince James quit on the Cavaliers against Boston, but Kobe actually didn't quit against the Suns in 2006 when every analyst worth his weight in salt called Kobe out for it. LeChoke James is a punk for leaving his team as a free agent, Kobe showed his k!ller instinct demanding a trade and telling people that the Lakers should "ship Bynum's a.ss out."

The contradictions are absolutely hilarious but so ignorant at the same time. Celebrity worship syndrome and pathetic vicarious living at it's finest level. Kobe would also have more MVP's if the media didn't hate him, yeah the same media that's all over his nutsack and constantly over rates his legacy, defense, and offensive ability. Screw Steve Nash, Dirk Nowitzki, and LeBrick James, these guys never deserved MVP's, even though they out performed Kobe, were more efficient, and the year Kobe won his MVP Chris Paul was actually the most deserving player. (Kobe should have won in 2002-2003).

This video contains footage of LeBron James blocking Kobe Bryant, hitting jumpers over Kobe Bryant, shaking Kobe Bryant so hard his ankles snap, running over Kobe like he was a point guard, driving to the basket on Kobe, answering a Kobe miss with a make, and basically just owning Kobe Bryant over and over again. I actually couldn't include all of the footage of LeBron James owning Kobe because I ran out of patience making this video.








You lost at "Kobetard".

And thats only because I thought "Kobegeek" was sposed to be two words..
 5 years ago '10        #54
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 6601 6601
 Neo22 said:
What's funny is you were in here before Kobe stans
Cause it's so predictable, u know the stans play soggy bread with each other
 5 years ago '11        #55
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 DSmith93 said:
there no such thing as a bad shot when your kobe Bryant
 5 years ago '05        #56
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
avatar space
space
$75,870 | Props total: 30083 30083
 ReallyTho said:
Lmfao this is one of the worst posts of all time.. fu*kin dunb a.ss idiot.. fukn dead at his skill set being better.. I wish I could backhand u in ur fu*kkn mouth.

U Kobe stans are so low IQ ball stans not even fans

fu*kin hope u die in ur sleep f*ggot
u know its true. lebron has no skill set but bullying to the basket
 5 years ago '07        #57
gjray 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$1,440 | Props total: 1253 1253
Do yall think Kobe will coach in NBA once he retires?
 5 years ago '10        #58
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
Kobe is not only one of the greatest players to ever play the game, but in the coming years he will be one of the best coaches to ever coach in the game. That is going to be incredbile to watch. I honeslty won't be surprised if he is the Lakers head coach the year after he retires, the job is most likely his if he wants it. That is if he doesn't take a few years off the be with the family. Recognize greatness, even if you hate him, very rare you will see a better player in your lifteime.
 5 years ago '11        #59
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
avatar space
space
$4,510 | Props total: 1035 1035
 Cheeze said:
They must get hoarse
 5 years ago '11        #60
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
avatar space
space
$4,510 | Props total: 1035 1035
 ReallyTho said:
Lmfao this is one of the worst posts of all time.. fu*kin dunb a.ss idiot.. fukn dead at his skill set being better.. I wish I could backhand u in ur fu*kkn mouth.

U Kobe stans are so low IQ ball stans not even fans

fu*kin hope u die in ur sleep f*ggot


it was so true though.. Kobe's skill set FAR exceeds Bron's, IT'S NOT EVEN A COMPARISON... and i don't like either one of those f*ggots..

Iverson or bust, bi*ches..

after MJ that GOAT of course though...

but yeah.. LbJ's shake a defender move? the hesitation dribble.. and that's it.. c'mon son.. you gotta come better than that.. (and don't say some dumb sh*t like a first step, cuz a first step isn't shaking a defender, its just a drive, which anyone can do given the circumstances)
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy