Smoking Gun: Rapper Rick Ross did have loaded weapon in his waistband when ambushed

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,524 | Props total: 747 747
CO thing aint really nothing, it's about the music.

Plus if he said that sh*t in the beginning before he got on he probably would have been blackballed, even if he was dodgy CO puttin in work. n*ggaz wouldnt care they will just hear CO. CO = No Rap career since everyone wants rappers to be real life gangsters and thugs. The only genre of music where it seems to be a requirement.

To those who saying Ross never shot back, 50 didn't shoot back either.
 5 years ago '08        #102
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,114 | Props total: 23359 23359
so he had the ratchet on em but aint buss back? This n*gga shouldn't rap about guns or trappin ever again.
 5 years ago '11        #103
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 keejee said:
"Chickens like the Wingstop...n*gga tried to k!ll me, BUT I HAD THAT THING c*ckED

They think I know the VooDoo....How they keep showing my Ghost On That Channel 2"

03-22-2013, 10:53 AM         #104
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
This n*gga just said CO's aren't snitches or some sh*t like that? Um.. That's a part of their job to TELL on n*ggas.

Boxden
i said "it dont make them a snitch" and i was referring to the comments that close minded ppl on here was saying. Ofcourse its their protocol to tell, but not all c.o's are snitchin or w/e u get my drift

murdamurda said:
He was strapped cause 50 keep beating MMG artists and robbing chains like its a hobby
it was ONE time and they jumped a crackhead that DROPPED his chain.. there's no tuffness in that

44wade said:
He had the thing c*cked, plus I think he knows voodoo.
lmaooo

keejee said:

Everything is a conspiracy with y'all BX n*ggas.

SMH.
lol exactly - lemme guess, ross got the cops down with him to now to report that 20 shots rang but hit no1/nothing for a publicity stunt right?

Carlton Black said:
so you want us to give him props for havin' a strap & not getting any shots off?....if anything this is further proof he's a bi*ch....

so your fruity a.ss wants us to start givin' props to crooked cops now...is that where we're at now?...praising crooked prison guards?...God you're a f*ggot...
not about "praising" them but yall on here got society fu*ked up. You got government officials stealing BILLIONS, so just because they're government officials what does that make them? Im no where near a Rick Ross STAN at all; even when this sh*t first came to light i always wondered why is n*ggas calling him a bi*ch/snitch/pus*y or anything? You got crooked cops in the world, EVERYONES crooked lml.. Perfect question...What do you call a n*gga that you know done bodied n*ggas but he has nor ecord and never went to jail?... does that make em pus*y?

2D.... said:
then why'd he lie
You wouldnt lie at first? Think about it, Who wants to be known as a C.O when you made records like BMF and Everyday Im Hustlin?.. If there was never solid proof, Rick Ross will still be denying that sh*t to this day lml but look on the bright side - I know this n*gga's benefits are GOOD and you see they said he had a suspended license to carry that pistol... so it has it's percs i guess haha

Dray said:
would of respected it if he shot back (especially since his girl was in the whip)

police said he still had a full clip though
yall gotta think smart... a n*gga driving - a car pulls up - with more than 1 n*gga shooting at you.... You're not going to be able to get a shot off without either getting hit, or k!lled by a bullet and THEN you have to still worry about driving the car correctly..So you really think you're going to manage to do ALLL of that in the midst of trying not to get shot? i dont think so buddy

Fresco said:
It's mind boggling how n*ggas are trying to spin this n*ggas law abiding past into some crooked CO sh*t

The n*gga was a prison cop, a motherfu*king CO who locked up the types of n*ggas who he now claims to be. Lived in a good neighborhood growing up, drove around in his mommas Benz, decided to hide his past and make up a new reality, and HE has Stans?

Plus n*ggas is bigging him up for his lies?
C.O's are C.O's theyre not in the street locking n*ggas up, theyre MAINTAINING the jail more say and honestly idk about any1 else but ME persay is not defending ross but im more so defending the fact of ppl thinking b/c someone has a government job or something he's automatically pus*y or a snitch or w/e negatve thing that AUTOMATICALLY comes into their heads without knowing them

Last edited by varcitykid; 03-22-2013 at 10:57 AM..
 5 years ago '13        #105
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
Damn its a shame people trying to k!ll him and it's so bad he must have a gun on him. I mean being a rapper you already may be targeted. But with him being a liar about the life he lives make it even tougher. Then the people on his head for mentioning big meech is not a good look.
 5 years ago '11        #106
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 3777 3777
 ghost213 said:
CO thing aint really nothing, it's about the music.

Plus if he said that sh*t in the beginning before he got on he probably would have been blackballed, even if he was dodgy CO puttin in work. n*ggaz wouldnt care they will just hear CO. CO = No Rap career since everyone wants rappers to be real life gangsters and thugs. The only genre of music where it seems to be a requirement.

To those who saying Ross never shot back, 50 didn't shoot back either.
Thats cuz when 50 pulled it out, he got shot in his hand and the gun wasn't c*cked when he tried to buss back.
And as 50 cent said.
"Your first reaction isnt to grab a gun, your first reaction is to move the fu*k out the way, then when you start thinking you reach for your gun then start bussin back"

But 50's irrelevant to this situation.
 5 years ago '05        #107
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,524 | Props total: 747 747
 KingP1n said:
Thats cuz when 50 pulled it out, he got shot in his hand and the gun wasn't c*cked when he tried to buss back.
And as 50 cent said.
"Your first reaction isnt to grab a gun, your first reaction is to move the fu*k out the way, then when you start thinking you reach for your gun then start bussin back"

But 50's irrelevant to this situation.
You probably just described Ross's actions that night. Which makes perfect sense to anybody who could be in that situation.

To the others saying why he didn't buss back....this aint the movies, read the 50 quote and weep or call 50 a pus*y too lol
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy