Smoking Gun: Rapper Rick Ross did have loaded weapon in his waistband when ambushed

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,079 | Props total: 17420 17420
 nonzero said:
Ross tried to reach for the biscuit and blast back but the chicken grease on his paws made the toast slip and land on the accelerator. Mystery solved.
I believe nonzero. In fact according to the SmokingGun this is how it was typed in the police report

I doubt he gets in trouble for that suspended license....hes a celebrity, he got shot at, the gun was at ONE POINT legally able to be carried, and if his permit wasn't suspended for anything 'wrong' then his lawyer will just get him a new permit and they'll act like it didnt happen...

He should be straight
 03-21-2013, 02:17 PM         #42
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheenz said:
OH GOD!!!!!!

he is former C.O...With no Criminal Record beside a little weed charge for the sh*t he was smoking!!!!! RICK ROSS has a Rite to carry a Gun!!!

My Friend Pop's is a Retired C.O that use to work on the Island and He has a gun License in NY.
Why?? Because u never know if one of the mofo's that was locked up have it out for u went they get out, might come looking for him!!

Its a precaution every LAW Gov/Federal takes Either Currently Working or Retired...

Stop trying to make it look like Ross is a Shooter!!!!! No fu*king Evidence he ever shot a gun at anyone!!!.. I guess this suppose to Give him Street Cred?? fu*k outta Here!!!

sh*t that sh*t Happened this n*gga been as Quite as a fu*king Church Mouse..He was popping all that sh*t about the GD's During that radio interview what happen to that n*gga?? WHy he aint talking no more???
Idk wtf Ross did to you bruh but you got some hate in your heart. Ross and Meek just k!lled Rip The Runway last night and you expect for him to continue his career talking ab some GD sh*t?

FOH with that bruh

Last edited by Walkerboy86; 03-21-2013 at 02:23 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #43
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 cheenz said:
OH GOD!!!!!!

he is former C.O...With no Criminal Record beside a little weed charge for the sh*t he was smoking!!!!! RICK ROSS has a Rite to carry a Gun!!!

My Friend Pop's is a Retired C.O that use to work on the Island and He has a gun License in NY.
Why?? Because u never know if one of the mofo's that was locked up have it out for u went they get out, might come looking for him!!

Its a precaution every LAW Gov/Federal takes Either Currently Working or Retired...

Stop trying to make it look like Ross is a Shooter!!!!! No fu*king Evidence he ever shot a gun at anyone!!!.. I guess this suppose to Give him Street Cred?? fu*k outta Here!!!

sh*t that sh*t Happened this n*gga been as Quite as a fu*king Church Mouse..He was popping all that sh*t about the GD's During that radio interview what happen to that n*gga?? WHy he aint talking no more???

This n*gga went waaaayyyyy on the deep end and didn't even read the story
 5 years ago '05        #44
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
In Georgia you don't need a permit to have a concealed gun in your car, considered an extension of the home. Sucks for Florida, lol.
 5 years ago '10        #45
kingdavid22 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,328 | Props total: 446 446
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 nonzero said:
Ross tried to reach for the biscuit and blast back but the chicken grease on his paws made the toast slip and land on the accelerator. Mystery solved.
 5 years ago '05        #46
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,303 | Props total: 5495 5495
 keejee said:
"Chickens like the Wingstop...n*gga tried to k!ll me, BUT I HAD THAT THING c*ckED

They think I know the VooDoo....How they keep showing my Ghost On That Channel 2"

5 years ago '12        #47
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,484 | Props total: 1305 1305
 nonzero said:
lord 1/2 mercy

03-21-2013, 02:26 PM         #48
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 utdpridah said:
In Georgia you don't need a permit to have a concealed gun in your car, considered an extension of the home. Sucks for Florida, lol.
This. Me and my bro keep the burner inside of the dash n u dnt need a permit, just cant have one in the chamber if u get pulled over
 5 years ago '06        #49
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #50
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,930 | Props total: 30329 30329
Tha n*gga aint gonna k!ll nothing or let nothing die
 5 years ago '13        #51
EZ Green 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,107 | Props total: 10948 10948
Surprised nobody brought up the fact that he got pulled up on at the intersection...got fired on....and not a single bullet hit....have you ever seen a phantom? Its kinda hard to miss. Publicity stunts aint new.
 5 years ago '11        #52
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
3rd
 5 years ago '05        #53
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 Walkerboy86 said:
This. Me and my bro keep the burner inside of the dash n u dnt need a permit, just cant have one in the chamber if u get pulled over

Good looks on not keeping one in the chamber, didn't know bout that part.

Last edited by Soprano ATL; 03-21-2013 at 02:45 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #54
RB26deTT 2 heat pts
space
space
$824 | Props total: 108 108
 03-21-2013, 03:06 PM         #55
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BangEm904 said:
True. But lames on here act like ross just cant be "bout dat life" b/c he was a CO smh...im not sayin he is bout dat(really dont care) but bein a CO dont mean shyt.

First page
im tryna telllllll n iggas.. They think being a C.O makes you pus*y or a snitch. n*gga i know CBP agents that are millionaires off of taking money from cartel members and bribe. People are stupid man, just cuz u have a government job dont make you pus*y, u just in the system better.

keejee said:
"Chickens like the Wingstop...n*gga tried to k!ll me, BUT I HAD THAT THING c*ckED

They think I know the VooDoo....How they keep showing my Ghost On That Channel 2"

you beat me too ittttttt

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #56
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 varcitykid said:
im tryna telllllll n iggas.. They think being a C.O makes you pus*y or a snitch. n*gga i know CBP agents that are millionaires off of taking money from cartel members and bribe. People are stupid man, just cuz u have a government job dont make you pus*y, u just in the system better.

you beat me too ittttttt

All I know is that crooked C.O.'s are the scum of the earth... They're what you call that thing you call slavemasters right hand slave... Except for the prison industrial complex
 5 years ago '12        #57
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
So n*gga pop and he don't pop back? bi*ch sh*t, but to his credit n*gga had a K or some army type sh*t . You not bout to jump out that car in a full chase and go to war with that. Not a n*gga on here would.
 5 years ago '06        #58
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18956 18956
he's 37?
 5 years ago '04        #59
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,562 | Props total: 6287 6287
 RAZAH CUTS said:
he's 37?
^^^^^^this, I had no idea dis n*gga was dat old
 5 years ago '09        #60
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
hopefull last page
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy