Smoking Gun: Rapper Rick Ross did have loaded weapon in his waistband when ambushed

most viewed right now
 99
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 55
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #1
12198 pageviews
122 comments


44wade 296 heat pts296
space
space
space
$25,939 | Props total: 14091 14091
Smoking Gun: Rapper Rick Ross did have loaded weapon in his waistband when ambushed
 

 
MARCH 20--The rapper Rick Ross had a loaded 9mm handgun in the waistband of his pants when the Rolls Royce he was driving was recently fired*upon on a Florida street, The Smoking Gun has learned.

The 37-year-old performer (real name: William Leonard Roberts) was carrying the Smith & Wesson semi-automatic despite having a suspended handgun permit,*according to a Fort Lauderdale Police Department report(which was released today after TSG filed an open records request with cops).

It is unclear whether Ross will face a weapons possession charge in connection with the January 28 incident. The “black and chrome” gun seized from the rapper contained 12 live rounds, with one in the chamber and 11 in the magazine, cops noted.

Ross did not attempt to hide the 9mm. Instead, he “freely advised Officers that he had a firearm on his person,” investigators reported.C

Cops interviewed Ross shortly after he crashed his vehicle while trying to elude gunfire directed at him. “Fearing for his safety,” Ross accelerated the 2011 Rolls Royce and made a sudden right turn, losing control of the vehicle in the process. Ross, who was traveling with his girlfriend, Shateria Moragne-El, had celebrated his birthday earlier that evening.

While neither Ross nor Moragne-El could provide police with any information “regarding*the incident or suspects,” two witnesses in another car told police that an “older model BMW 4 door” pulled up to Ross’s car at an intersection and*the occupants of the BMW opened fire on the silver Rolls. The witnesses reported that the BMW had “3 possibly 4 black male occupants.”

Though “multiple spent casings” were recovered by the forensic unit, it does not appear as if Ross’s car was struck by a bullet (though several local businesses were hit by stray gunfire). Nobody, however, was injured during the 5 AM gunplay.

The Fort Lauderdale shooting came in the wake of several death threats directed at Ross by members of the*Gangster Disciples, who became angered over the rapper’s purported slights towards the gang and one of its co-founders. In response to the threats, Ross canceled a series of concerts late last year. (3 pages)


[pic - click to view]

 Rick Ross Was Strapped During Vehicle Ambush | The Smoking Gun

122 comments for "Smoking Gun: Rapper Rick Ross did have loaded weapon in his waistband when ambushed"

 5 years ago '05        #2
WCIB 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$25,766 | Props total: 10959 10959
First page and reply. 8+ pages coming.
 5 years ago '05        #3
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,597 | Props total: 10609 10609
in...
 5 years ago '11        #4
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 37 37
"Chickens like the Wingstop...n*gga tried to k!ll me, BUT I HAD THAT THING c*ckED

They think I know the VooDoo....How they keep showing my Ghost On That Channel 2"


 5 years ago '12        #5
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$6,202 | Props total: 8150 8150
 GameTheory said:
I wonder how many n*ggas realize C.O.'s are pretty crooked people in real life. They're technically not even cops.
True. But lames on here act like ross just cant be "bout dat life" b/c he was a CO smh...im not sayin he is bout dat(really dont care) but bein a CO dont mean shyt.






















First page
 03-21-2013, 07:58 AM         #6
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Watch this thread go 10,000 views by the end of today
 03-21-2013, 08:01 AM         #7
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first page!

 5 years ago '12        #8
Point Bron 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$4,038 | Props total: 64 64
Nobody cares about that sh*t anymore....

First page though
 5 years ago '11        #9
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 37 37
 willman896 said:
Nobody cares about that sh*t anymore....

First page though
you cared enough to comment on this
 5 years ago '05        #10
MemphBleek05 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$11,080 | Props total: 13728 13728
First Page
 03-21-2013, 08:13 AM         #11
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol..so what does this mean
 5 years ago '10        #12
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,474 | Props total: 2426 2426
 nonzero said:
Ross tried to reach for the biscuit and blast back but the chicken grease on his paws made the toast slip and land on the accelerator. Mystery solved.
 5 years ago '12        #13
TheThreadLord 1776 heat pts1776
space
avatar space
space
$9,815 | Props total: 3526 3526
first page
 5 years ago '10        #14
Intoxicated 123 heat pts123
space
avatar space
space
$2,446 | Props total: 840 840
lulz.:jayhah2:
 5 years ago '09        #15
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,407 | Props total: 2301 2301
 nonzero said:
Ross tried to reach for the biscuit and blast back but the chicken grease on his paws made the toast slip and land on the accelerator. Mystery solved.

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '09        #16
CTzfresh 
space
avatar space
space
$178 | Props total: 10 10

1st page...
 5 years ago '09        #17
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,484 | Props total: 2218 2218
 keejee said:
"Chickens like the Wingstop...n*gga tried to k!ll me, BUT I HAD THAT THING c*ckED

They think I know the VooDoo....How they keep showing my Ghost On That Channel 2"


that verse was hard idc what 50 riders say
 03-21-2013, 08:55 AM         #18
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OH GOD!!!!!!

he is former C.O...With no Criminal Record beside a little weed charge for the sh*t he was smoking!!!!! RICK ROSS has a Rite to carry a Gun!!!

My Friend Pop's is a Retired C.O that use to work on the Island and He has a gun License in NY.
Why?? Because u never know if one of the mofo's that was locked up have it out for u went they get out, might come looking for him!!

Its a precaution every LAW Gov/Federal takes Either Currently Working or Retired...

Stop trying to make it look like Ross is a Shooter!!!!! No fu*king Evidence he ever shot a gun at anyone!!!.. I guess this suppose to Give him Street Cred?? fu*k outta Here!!!

sh*t that sh*t Happened this n*gga been as Quite as a fu*king Church Mouse..He was popping all that sh*t about the GD's During that radio interview what happen to that n*gga?? WHy he aint talking no more???
 5 years ago '06        #19
LYTE 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$14,715 | Props total: 6005 6005
 BangEm904 said:
True. But lames on here act like ross just cant be "bout dat life" b/c he was a CO smh...im not sayin he is bout dat(really dont care) but bein a CO dont mean shyt.






sh*t some cops be bout that life
 5 years ago '09        #20
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,484 | Props total: 2218 2218
 cheenz said:
OH GOD!!!!!!

he is former C.O...With no Criminal Record beside a little weed charge for the sh*t he was smoking!!!!! RICK ROSS has a Rite to carry a Gun!!!

My Friend Pop's is a Retired C.O that use to work on the Island and He has a gun License in NY.
Why?? Because u never know if one of the mofo's that was locked up have it out for u went they get out, might come looking for him!!

Its a precaution every LAW Gov/Federal takes Either Currently Working or Retired...

Stop trying to make it look like Ross is a Shooter!!!!! No fu*king Evidence he ever shot a gun at anyone!!!.. I guess this suppose to Give him Street Cred?? fu*k outta Here!!!

sh*t that sh*t Happened this n*gga been as Quite as a fu*king Church Mouse..He was popping all that sh*t about the GD's During that radio interview what happen to that n*gga?? WHy he aint talking no more???
This is quite

[video - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
131 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
71 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
18 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
40 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
146 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
66 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
91 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy