Official Game of Thrones Season 3: Steel and Snow - BOOKWALKERS THREAD

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #161
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 RuFfRyDa_336 said:
have not read the books, but I wanna know something...

I was watching this interview maybe from 1-2 years ago with the shows writers or directors and they mentioned if they could get up to "RW" (they didnt wanna spoil it so they just said initials of the scene) they feel like they have done their job. Curiosity got the better of me so I googled RW and

Will it happen this season???
Its going down this season. Probably the episode before the last.
 5 years ago '04        #162
RuFfRyDa_336 
space
space
$887 | Props total: 38 38
 Adamsville said:
Its going down this season. Probably the episode before the last.

think im bout to go on a wiki spree...need to know more

bet his wife has something to do with that
 5 years ago '05        #163
space
space
 RuFfRyDa_336 said:

lol resist the wiki my n*gga... it'll bring nothing but trouble

I dunno if Talisa is dirty but it feels like it. Some dude put together this funny little video of his theory about her...

[video - click to view]

05-14-2013, 10:10 PM         #164
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RuFfRyDa_336 said:

if you're going to spoil it for yourself just read the goddamn books.
 5 years ago '05        #165
space
space
Finally found Dunk ebooks, think Im gonna start em after this season. Anyone know long are they are compared to any of the ASOIAF books?
 05-14-2013, 10:22 PM         #166
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adamsville said:
Finally found Dunk ebooks, think Im gonna start em after this season. Anyone know long are they are compared to any of the ASOIAF books?
I think short, and send me the links.
 5 years ago '05        #167
redruM_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,797 | Props total: 810 810
yooo that lannister honeypot vid was deeeep AF
had my suspicions but didnt see half the things they pointed out

can you send me links to ebooks too

also what was the deal with someone saying "Varys is a blackfyre"
 5 years ago '05        #168
space
space

all the books and the Dunk series should be right at the top
 5 years ago '07        #169
Mutombo1212 1 heat pts
space
space
$126 | Props total: 2 2
Any chance you have them in .mobi
 5 years ago '04        #170
Propel Water 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$19,397 | Props total: 4288 4288
Dunk/egg stories are like half the size of the got books maybe even a quarter..

I said varys is blackfyre because his hair is shaved and his d!ck was used in a blood ritual... Theres power in kingsblood
 5 years ago '05        #171
space
space
nope no .mobi... I had em before, think I got em off TPB
 5 years ago '04        #172
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,630 | Props total: 6140 6140
 Optimus Crime said:
I already know this is going to be a long typeout here... But bear with me...

You make valid points... And I actually agree with them. I'm not even saying what the writers are doing in this instance is right... It's a gamble on the part of the writers, but I feel like they need to take it. My moms asked me why too. She said she felt bad for Theon, and she HATED Theon. She MADE me tell her that he didn't k!ll Bran and Rickon. They're getting the folks to appreciate the grayness of Theon's character AND turning them against Ramsay. It's almost like they HAVE to take it too far, because for so long people were saying that Theon deserves what he got. If they push it too far and make the people feel bad then they'll grasp just how psychotic Ramsay is At least I think that's what they're thinking lol

And I envision that it might happen like this... Roose will pull the "Jaime Lannister sends his regards" paired with the brutal k!ll. Then Ramsay will reveal himself in a scene close to that... Then they'll fill in a bit of exposition between the two. And then the show watchers will take the combination of the two scenes together will fill in the gaps. That Ramsay was sent by Roose (with the implication that he condones what he did), that both Ramsay and Roose are brutal, remorseless k!llers, they're sh*tty people, and also will cause us to instantly appreciate Roose's strategic mind.

As far as what they're going to do next season... I dunno but I have a theory. Theon wasn't in Storm at all. They referenced him like once when they gave Cat the skin from his finger. I think they're going to use the scenes A.) to establish the Bolton history via exposition and B.) Show Ramsay converting Theon into Reek.
Great points. I just hope the payoff is good, cuz I'm scared that they wasted too much time on his story. Butbtey definitely succeeded with villifying Ramsay, and getting sympathy on Theon, especially after the "alterations".

Adamsville said:

I dunno if Talisa is dirty but it feels like it. Some dude put together this funny little video of his theory about her...

That was brilliantly done. I never even thought about the my lord/m'lord thing. Plus I never thought about her not having an accent. But i never trusted her anyways. Not even Jeyne Westerling. The RW is gonna be so hard to watch.

Last edited by Marccoogs19; 05-15-2013 at 03:08 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #173
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
 Adamsville said:

awww hell the fu*k naw!!!!! this flat a.ss plain looking wh0ore of a bi*ch c*nt. i hope this bi*ch gets a terrible ending to her fkn life! i ain't even think about some sh*t like this when reading the books but then again i read fast. but fu*k this bi*ch yo.

i def need to hurry up and read the books again, so i can see if something terrible does happen to this bi*ch!!!! i don't remember if she got murked at the RW. did she?
 5 years ago '04        #174
space
space
 Kyeezy said:
awww hell the fu*k naw!!!!! this flat a.ss plain looking wh0ore of a bi*ch c*nt. i hope this bi*ch gets a terrible ending to her fkn life! i ain't even think about some sh*t like this when reading the books but then again i read fast. but fu*k this bi*ch yo.

i def need to hurry up and read the books again, so i can see if something terrible does happen to this bi*ch!!!! i don't remember if she got murked at the RW. did she?
Nah she wasnt in the book. In the book robbs queen was jeyne westerling, one of the lannisters' bannerman's daughters.

Jeyne nor the blackfish went to the twins for the wedding, so i feel like blackfish is gona beast out, grab talisa, and hop the walls into the river and out of danger
 5 years ago '09        #175
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,488 | Props total: 7221 7221
Looks like tyrion gave shae the chain he k!lls her with.
 5 years ago '04        #176
space
space
 WasabiTuna said:
hahaha right.. then hundreds of years later mr t finds it and starts rocking it
 5 years ago '04        #177
space
space
 WasabiTuna said:
Yeah I was watching with my homeboy and once they puled out the chain, I sad holy sh*t! Then he looked at me like wtf man? And I couldnt even say sh*t. I just told him next season......next season.
 05-15-2013, 04:41 PM         #178
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Read the books last Spring/Summer and speaking on Talisa's true motive, someone answer me this cause maybe I missed something:

Is she of high birth (or however they call it, I think that's it)?

I ask because later on Dany is basically silently pissed that she can't get with Daario because he isn't of high birth, yet Robb could care less that he married a girl who wasn't.
 5 years ago '04        #179
space
space
 The Lefty said:
Read the books last Spring/Summer and speaking on Talisa's true motive, someone answer me this cause maybe I missed something:

Is she of high birth (or however they call it, I think that's it)?

I ask because later on Dany is basically silently pissed that she can't get with Daario because he isn't of high birth, yet Robb could care less that he married a girl who wasn't.
On that video that dude posted on this page, they brought back up when Tywin told Arya that lowborn servants say m'lord, while highborn nobles always said my lord, which gave away that Tywin knew she was posing as a lowborn servant. Then they cut to Talisa using "my lord" everytime she says it. Plus Talisa has no accent, even though she is from Volant is, which is across the seas. This proves that she may be a highborn girl sent from the Lannisters to be a spy.

And on the topic of Robb, he strictly married because of love, and not out of nobility, which is frowned upon. That's why so many people are pissed at him, including his mom.

Last edited by Marccoogs19; 05-15-2013 at 05:54 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #180
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
OK... No one's ever brought this up... But I was thinking about this the other day when I was rewatching the last two episodes...

Hodor

Does anyone think that there's some significance with the word? Like it could possibly have some kind of significance? I mean they say it's a "made up word" but what if it isn't. Why else would we constantly be hit over the head with it?
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago