Official Game of Thrones Season 3: Steel and Snow - BOOKWALKERS THREAD

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
Propel Water 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$19,397 | Props total: 4288 4288
 Marccoogs19 said:
Yea I've read all three stories. Great insight on what happened in westeros history.
Yess the mystery knight is my favorite.. Bloodraven is so tywin lannisteresque... Hes the fkn man...

Their really important to the parallels in asoiaf.

I get all my aegon is a blackfyre belief from these books

Brienne is rumored to be related to dunk... She even has her shield repainted like his in feast for crows...
Same with hodor...

Also i think the final story will show us what happene at summerhall where they lost their lives...
 5 years ago '05        #102
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
great ep tonight

Only thing I dont 100% love is the portrayal of the Wildings and Jon's adventure
 5 years ago '07        #103
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Propel Water said:
Anybody else read dunk an egg yet?
They're supposed to be releasing the novellas in a collection. That's actually all I'm waiting for. (That and taking the Bar Exam lol). He also said that there are going to 6-12 stories in total

Also we get to see my n*gga Beric Dondarrion in action next week

Last edited by Optimus Crime; 04-15-2013 at 01:32 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #104
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,630 | Props total: 6140 6140
What did yall think of how they handled Selyse and Shireen's debut. I don't remember Selsye being so batsh*t crazy with the fetus jars. Oh and one of the fetuses was named Edric, which i guess is a reference to Edric Storm, Roberts bastard that i guess they have merged with Renly for the tv show. I did like them merging shireen with patchface. The show already has so many characters, no use in confusing non book readers anymore.

Last edited by Marccoogs19; 04-29-2013 at 01:31 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #105
space
space
 Marccoogs19 said:
What did yall think of how they handled Selyse and Shireen's debut. I don't remember Selsye being so batsh*t crazy with the fetus jars. Oh and one of the fetuses was named Edric, which i guess is a reference to Edric Storm, Roberts bastard that i guess they have merged with Renly for the tv show. I did like them merging shireen with patchface. The show already has so many characters, no use in confusing non book readers anymore.
there were no fetus jars in the book thats for fu*king sure...

i think their gona use those, and burn all three of them for kings blood that will bring the deaths of robb, balon, and joffery instead of the leeches with stannis' blood

shireen was cool, guess shes gona teach davos to read this season as well...

i dont like how they gave robb's behe@ding of karstark to theon... robb reacted exactly how theon did when he k!lled karstark, they made him look tough as sh*t in the show and gave theon the bi*chassness...

i thought that woulda paralleled well if they kept it the same, then had jon snow take janos' slynts head no problem...

ed.... fetch me a block...
 5 years ago '05        #106
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,837 | Props total: 9771 9771
 Propel Water said:
i dont like how they gave robb's behe@ding of karstark to theon... robb reacted exactly how theon did when he k!lled karstark, they made him look tough as sh*t in the show and gave theon the bi*chassness...
wait what?

i though robb k!lled karstark. theon was with the boltons
 5 years ago '07        #107
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
 Rockstar718 said:
wait what?

The behe@dings were correct. The matter in which they went down weren't though. If I remember correctly Robb was the one hacking and slashing in the books.

Marccoogs19 said:
The show already has so many characters, no use in confusing non book readers anymore.
lol yeah I guess so. I mean they were inseparable... But Patchface iiiis pretty important. I mean I guess they're going to have Shireen making Patchface's prophecies too?

Last edited by Optimus Crime; 04-30-2013 at 11:53 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #108
space
space
 Optimus Crime said:
The behe@dings were correct. The matter in which they went down weren't though. If I remember correctly Robb was the one hacking and slashing in the books.

lol yeah I guess so. I mean they were inseparable... But Patchface iiiis pretty important. I mean I guess they're going to have Shireen making Patchface's prophecies too?
They already have . She was singing his songs on the last episode. While in the bedroom, and during the end credits.
 5 years ago '06        #109
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,978 | Props total: 10637 10637
so anybody got a site that broadcast game of thrones/hbo live? Thought i'd be able to find that sh*t like nothing but couldn't when it actually aired sunday. Only took about an hour until it was on the net but would rather watch live if anybody got a link
 5 years ago '04        #110
space
space
 Rockstar718 said:
wait what?

yeah im sorry i was stoned and worded it bad.

in the books robb hacks and slashes at karstark's head. gets blood all over him and has a freakout about it..
 5 years ago '07        #111
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
 Marccoogs19 said:
They already have . She was singing his songs on the last episode. While in the bedroom, and during the end credits.
lol yeah I just caught it on a rewatch... I spoke too quickly. It does make sense considering Mel hates both characters too lol
 5 years ago '05        #112
space
space
 philly337 said:
so anybody got a site that broadcast game of thrones/hbo live? Thought i'd be able to find that sh*t like nothing but couldn't when it actually aired sunday. Only took about an hour until it was on the net but would rather watch live if anybody got a link
I usually grab it off a torrent site, 2 or 3 mins after it aired...
 5 years ago '04        #113
space
space
soo apparently Melisandre is gona hunt gendry down next week and hes going to take over Edric Storm's role. I think melisandre is going to tell him who his father is this season... should be interesting because that still hasnt happened in the books....
 5 years ago '05        #114
space
space
 Propel Water said:
soo apparently Melisandre is gona hunt gendry down next week and hes going to take over Edric Storm's role. I think melisandre is going to tell him who his father is this season... should be interesting because that still hasnt happened in the books....
oh thats sound dope. I think they'll use the leeches on Gendry use his blood some other way without k!lling him. Dont think they'll do anything with the fetuses.
 04-30-2013, 09:02 PM         #115
indianshaft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am on the fifth book DwD and just realized that Ghost still "senses" grey wind alive. So was that part written before the red wedding? Cause Jon is lord commander and it seemed to me it was after.
 5 years ago '07        #116
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
 indianshaft said:
I am on the fifth book DwD and just realized that Ghost still "senses" grey wind alive. So was that part written before the red wedding? Cause Jon is lord commander and it seemed to me it was after.
What makes you think that Ghost can sense Grey Wind? I just googled the line and it said "Four remained... And one Ghost couldn't sense." Ghost, Summer, Nymeria and Shaggydog. The way it's written makes it seem like they are in sequence like Four + One he cannot sense. But I took it as Four remained with him not being able to sense one of them. And I think that one is Summer because Bran was warged inside of him at the time

Last edited by Optimus Crime; 04-30-2013 at 09:25 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #117
space
space
Ghost sensed Nymeria & Shaggydog, not Grey Wind.
 04-30-2013, 10:22 PM         #118
indianshaft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea went back and reread. I thought four plus Ghost but it appears that two (lady and grey wind) are dead and 4 remain including him. Or that is how he is counting. Thx
 5 years ago '07        #119
raymond05 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 755 755
Just finished up Dance of Dragons, my second favorite after Storm of Swords. So much crazy sh*t on the verge of going down, i really wanna know whats happening with Davos and Rickon, how Arya is gonna fit into the main story line and whats up with Bran, i get the feeling he is getting more sinister maybe being manipulated to be part of the others??

The books have pretty much ruined the show me, there is no way they can get it to live up to it although i reckon they could do a much better job.

Anyway haven't seen anyone mention in it, is everyone in agreement with the theroy that Jon is actually a Targaryen? seems pretty legit to me meaning the 3 headed dragon would be Dany, Jon and Aegon, i reckon Jon will be brought back by the red women similar to Dondorian
 5 years ago '11        #120
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
man they better fkn bring jon back! shiiiiiet!

and yes, i think the theory is mentioned on the first few pages.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
142 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
94 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy