Official Game of Thrones Season 3: Steel and Snow - BOOKWALKERS THREAD

most viewed right now
 72
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
16 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 59
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
62 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
75 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
raptor 
space
avatar space
space
$226 | Props total: 0 0
 Adamsville said:
Yea I agree on both points. I dont know who the chick Jaime thinks he has, but Im pretty sure it isnt Jeyne.

IF Queen Jeyne is prego, sh*t might get really interesting.

jeynes little sister.
 5 years ago '04        #62
Propel Water 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,701 | Props total: 4904 4904
@raptor dawn was forged by like a piece of a comet or somesh*t like that, and i find it strange that the war against the others was the war for dawn as well...

Maybe lghtbringer is the sword dawn.


Also i do think there a dragon beaneath winterfell, as long as a lot of extra stuf in those crypts
 5 years ago '07        #63
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,035 | Props total: 3932 3932
 One Shot said:
He was about to become involved before that anyway.
Well yeah... But now that he's out of his oath... He doesn't have to worry about the hatin a.ss n*ggaz in the Night's Watch
 5 years ago '04        #64
Propel Water 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,701 | Props total: 4904 4904
Anybody else catch ramsey tonight?
 5 years ago '05        #65
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,448 | Props total: 608 608
Yea, I liked that they showed Theon getting fu*ked up this season. Looks like will be seeing Reek soon too after "Yara comes to rescue her dear brother"

Kinda wanted to see Vargo tho and my boy Lem and Tom of the 7. It looks like they kinda merged Tom in with Thoros' character.
 5 years ago '04        #66
Marccoogs19 184 heat pts184
space
avatar space
space
$10,745 | Props total: 6796 6796
I like how low key Ramsay is. Once he reveals who he is, everyone will be like wtf
 5 years ago '04        #67
Propel Water 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,701 | Props total: 4904 4904
I hope the ramsey reveal is as sick as it was in the books..

The jojen meera intro was fkn ill.. The characters are prolly the best outta the knew ones, along with thoros.

Kinda like the thoro/tom combo.. Thoros deserves greatness...

But i didnt like the jaime brienne f!ght exspecily the ending...

Also though margery/queen of thrones scenes were well done

Looks like rast will be leadin the mutiny at crasters...

Nice reasoning for bolton to stay at harrenhall.
 5 years ago '10        #68
Magnum Brown 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$695 | Props total: 39 39
 The Lefty said:
Them leaving out Strong Belwas this season would be the first beef I would have with them to this point.

Minor character, but so much potential.
^^^^
This

At some point I feel like he has to be in the show... He has the big scene in the book when he f!ghts the champion of one of the slave cities... I'd be shocked if they skipped that part
 5 years ago '11        #69
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 516 516
 Propel Water said:
It couldn be over.. He was learnin how to be a leader alll last book.
was talking this over with a friend and he brought up another good point. that whole thing about WINTER IS COMING and ppl thinking that there is an ice dragon underneath winterfell awaiting it's master....jon. i'm kinda hoping that is true and sh*t is about to go down!!!!

but that probably won't come about until 2-3 books after the one in 2016 is suppose to come out.

but sh*t, what y'all think if it turns out to be jon and his ice dragon against dany and her fire dragons. i'm sure 1 is going to die from the hands of one of many haters that dany already has.
 5 years ago '05        #70
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,448 | Props total: 608 608
I wonder if they are gonna have Sam k!lling one of the Others at all? I had thought that was going to happen on the first scene.

The remaining NW is gonna be at Crasters next ep, so it doesnt look like it'll be happening...

RIP LC Mormont
 5 years ago '08        #71
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$11,439 | Props total: 371 371
 Adamsville said:
I wonder if they are gonna have Sam k!lling one of the Others at all? I had thought that was going to happen on the first scene.

The remaining NW is gonna be at Crasters next ep, so it doesnt look like it'll be happening...

RIP LC Mormont
Judging by the titles of the next few episodes thats probably gonna happen in episode 4, not the next one.
 5 years ago '07        #72
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,035 | Props total: 3932 3932
 Kyeezy said:
was talking this over with a friend and he brought up another good point. that whole thing about WINTER IS COMING and ppl thinking that there is an ice dragon underneath winterfell awaiting it's master....jon. i'm kinda hoping that is true and sh*t is about to go down!!!!

but that probably won't come about until 2-3 books after the one in 2016 is suppose to come out.

but sh*t, what y'all think if it turns out to be jon and his ice dragon against dany and her fire dragons. i'm sure 1 is going to die from the hands of one of many haters that dany already has.
There are only supposed to be 2 more though... Unless he accidentally writes another one like he did A Feast for Crows then we only get two more period
 5 years ago '11        #73
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 516 516
 Optimus Crime said:
There are only supposed to be 2 more though... Unless he accidentally writes another one like he did A Feast for Crows then we only get two more period
the ending better be fkn gangsta!
 5 years ago '04        #74
Marccoogs19 184 heat pts184
space
avatar space
space
$10,745 | Props total: 6796 6796
It looks like they're replacing the bloody mummers with the Boltons. That makes sense, because the non book readers would be confused at another group of outlaws. Im going to miss Vargo Hoat and his lisp...lol. While I love the books, I like how the tv show is fixing alot of problems the book had, like Cat's unreasonable hate for Jon Snow, redundant characters that have similar roles, like Edric Storm to Gendry.


Last edited by Marccoogs19; 04-08-2013 at 02:21 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #75
Propel Water 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,701 | Props total: 4904 4904
Lol is ramsey the gay son from wedding crashers ? Prolly not but i fkn died...
 5 years ago '11        #76
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,956 | Props total: 227 227
 Propel Water said:
I hope the ramsey reveal is as sick as it was in the books..
The jojen meera intro was fkn ill.. The characters are prolly the best outta the knew ones, along with thoros.

Kinda like the thoro/tom combo.. Thoros deserves greatness...

But i didnt like the jaime brienne f!ght exspecily the ending...

Also though margery/queen of thrones scenes were well done

Looks like rast will be leadin the mutiny at crasters...

Nice reasoning for bolton to stay at harrenhall.
fill me in? beause I read the books and I didnt remember anything suprising outside og him bing sadistic
 5 years ago '05        #77
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,448 | Props total: 608 608
 Propel Water said:
Lol is ramsey the gay son from wedding crashers ? Prolly not but i fkn died...
I dunno bout that but I know he played Simon in the UK show Misfits, one of my favorite low key shows.
 5 years ago '04        #78
Propel Water 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,701 | Props total: 4904 4904
 DCballer40 said:
fill me in? beause I read the books and I didnt remember anything suprising outside og him bing sadistic
What! Ramsey Snow was supposed to be dead but it was actully reek who was dead, He was pretendin to be reek the whole time while with theon... He tells theon he can bring him back an army to f!ght off the northerners, so theon throws him some bills and he dips..

Next thing theon knows the northmen are f!ghting amongst themseleves, reek comes in with rodrik, cerwyn , and tallhart all dead before him...

Theon realizes theres something different about his swag, reek(ramsey) says some insolent a.ss sh*t and knocks theon the fu*k out, lights his horse and winterfell on fire, while slaughtering the ironborn....
 5 years ago '11        #79
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,956 | Props total: 227 227
 Propel Water said:
What! Ramsey Snow was supposed to be dead but it was actully reek who was dead, He was pretendin to be reek the whole time while with theon... He tells theon he can bring him back an army to f!ght off the northerners, so theon throws him some bills and he dips..

Next thing theon knows the northmen are f!ghting amongst themseleves, reek comes in with rodrik, cerwyn , and tallhart all dead before him...

Theon realizes theres something different about his swag, reek(ramsey) says some insolent a.ss sh*t and knocks theon the fu*k out, lights his horse and winterfell on fire, while slaughtering the ironborn....
OH sh*t! That was the Bastard of Dreadfort the whole time?

See this is what happens when you binge read 300 pages off the humble trying to get through with these encyclopedias only to miss things. Now I have to reread all of that.
 5 years ago '04        #80
Propel Water 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,701 | Props total: 4904 4904
 DCballer40 said:
OH sh*t! That was the Bastard of Dreadfort the whole time?

See this is what happens when you binge read 300 pages off the humble trying to get through with these encyclopedias only to miss things. Now I have to reread all of that.
yeahh cutty!

did you catch wyman manderly cooking up his 3 visiting freys and putting them in 3 giagantic wedding pies for Ramsey and Farya for the winterfell wedding?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Who are your preferred reviewers?
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Thanos Or Darkseid
137 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside I guess Lil Tay ain’t flexing on all her haters anymore
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy