Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,693 | Props total: 2238 2238
 Propel Water said:
Same... The brotherhood is my favorite crew in the books...

Lem lemoncloak is hilarious...

To bad they only casted anguy
The Brotherhood is EASILY the greatest
 5 years ago '09        #22
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,501 | Props total: 7290 7290
You think Shae is going to turn on Tyrion like in the books? She seems to have genuine feelings for Tyrion unlike the book where shes in it for his money.
 5 years ago '04        #23
Propel Water 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$19,406 | Props total: 4302 4302
 WasabiTuna said:
You think Shae is going to turn on Tyrion like in the books? She seems to have genuine feelings for Tyrion unlike the book where shes in it for his money.
Yeah shes definitly a much more likeable character in the show. Shes sucha dumb bi*ch in the books.. Should be interesting to see how they play it out, but i know her destiny will remain the same
 5 years ago '04        #24
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,631 | Props total: 6142 6142
 Propel Water said:
Yeah shes definitly a much more likeable character in the show. Shes sucha dumb bi*ch in the books.. Should be interesting to see how they play it out, but i know her destiny will remain the same
Yeah I think they will keep her betrayal the same, because that makes it even more heartbreaking to see her betray him for the Lannisters.
 5 years ago '11        #25
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
My g's LETS DISCUSS! I read the book 3 thinking it would enhance season 3 the show...but all it has done is gotten my body ready for a letdown. Episode 1 off break was a letdown.

- Ser Barriston the Bold just coming out and saying who he really is.
- Lord Balesh openly discussing getting Sansa out of King's Landings...so there goes pretty much the ENITRE POV of Sansa from the book shattered
- the entire Davos scene with Stannis. So he is thrown in the dungeons b4 or after meeting Stannis?...lol
- The dialogue between Shae and the hooker was unnessary (but necessary for the show it seems)

- and the most heartbreaking alteration of episode 1 was that stupid and lame "lie" for Jon Snow leaving his brothers. In the book Mance tells Jon that he has met him before in Winterfell when King Robert came. Jon used that and told him he turned because like the others he sat in the rear of the hall and not in the front with his "family". That was THE MOST COMPELLING DIALOGUE Jon had in the ENTIRE book outside of the conversation with Stannis. That dialogue gives you insight on the man's true feelings regarding being a bastard and gives you insight before he is tasked to choose to stay a brother of the night's watch or the new heir of Winterfell

HBO dropped the ball with that one
 5 years ago '05        #26
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 589 589
YEa they shouldve kept the Jon - Mance convo the same. But I do like how they snuck Qyburn in, Im interested in what Qyburn does with the Northmen, and how he gets to KL.
 5 years ago '07        #27
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 DCballer40 said:
My g's LETS DISCUSS! I read the book 3 thinking it would enhance season 3 the show...but all it has done is gotten my body ready for a letdown. Episode 1 off break was a letdown.

- Ser Barriston the Bold just coming out and saying who he really is.
- Lord Balesh openly discussing getting Sansa out of King's Landings...so there goes pretty much the ENITRE POV of Sansa from the book shattered
- the entire Davos scene with Stannis. So he is thrown in the dungeons b4 or after meeting Stannis?...lol
- The dialogue between Shae and the hooker was unnessary (but necessary for the show it seems)

- and the most heartbreaking alteration of episode 1 was that stupid and lame "lie" for Jon Snow leaving his brothers. In the book Mance tells Jon that he has met him before in Winterfell when King Robert came. Jon used that and told him he turned because like the others he sat in the rear of the hall and not in the front with his "family". That was THE MOST COMPELLING DIALOGUE Jon had in the ENTIRE book outside of the conversation with Stannis. That dialogue gives you insight on the man's true feelings regarding being a bastard and gives you insight before he is tasked to choose to stay a brother of the night's watch or the new heir of Winterfell

HBO dropped the ball with that one
The showrunners made the correct decision regarding Barristan though. There is a lot of detail lost in this show... And we haven't seen him since season 1. The "Ah ha!" moment regarding him in the books wouldn't translate well onto television. There are many people that watch this show and didn't read the books.. And the reveal would fall flat to most of them.

We all have our wish lists. Like one of my favorite conversations in the book was the initial banter between Tyrion and my n*gga Quentyn (Which I'm guessing we won't see until next season).

This is the main disconnect between the book and the show. A lot of the bests parts of the books would actually fall flat in the show because it's hard to set up a lot of the things. I trust the show though. If you read the official show thread (not for book folks) they enjoy a lot of the stuff we are annoyed with because it's different in the books. The show does a good job of cutting out things that we thought were important and replacing it with something that works even better (for the screen). E.g. Shae's personality and Osha.

I went to a lecture and advance screening with George R. R. Martin two weeks ago and he said that he LOVES the way the show has handled Osha and you might even see the show having some influence on the way that he writers her in the last couple of books. He also said that the show could possibly k!ll off some characters still alive in the books because they're demanding too much money I actually enjoy the subtle changes (as long as they don't go full True Blood on us) because most of the time it flows and it gives me something fresh while still telling the same story that I love so much. That's just my opinion though.
 5 years ago '09        #28
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Adamsville said:
YEa they shouldve kept the Jon - Mance convo the same. But I do like how they snuck Qyburn in, Im interested in what Qyburn does with the Northmen, and how he gets to KL.
Pretty much the same. Robb will leave Bolton in charge when he goes to the riverlands and qyburn will mend Jamie's hand when rooses tracker finds him.
 5 years ago '04        #29
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,631 | Props total: 6142 6142
I love the reveal of Selmy. That surprise reveal of him being Arstan only worked in the books, because there wasn't an actual person you were seeing. On the show, people would have been able to notice who he was instantly. My only problem is there seems to be no mention of Belwas being in this season. I would have loved to see him take a huge sh*t on Mereen.
 5 years ago '11        #30
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
 Propel Water said:
saved my answer for this thread...

we have Tyrion, Cersei, and Jaime... apparently The Mad King Aerys had a thing for Joanna Lannister....

I wouldnt be suprised if the twins or tyrion is the kids of the mad king... theres a lot of irony....

personally i think Tyrion is Tywin's son... they are exactly a like..... although there is that line about tywin not being able to prove that he is his...

Jaime and Cersei on the other hand.... Cersei wants to be like her father sooooooooooo bad... she wishes she was tywin... the funny thing is if the mad king is her father shes pretty much exactly like him... the funny thing about jaime being his son is then he is not only a kingslayer but also a kinslayer.

also cersei and jaime have very targlike names... tyrion got that lannister ty and rion sh*t going on...tygett, gerion, tywin.

also would be ironic.. because after disposing of all targs robert marries one then after he dies joffery the fullblooded targ is on the throne... and its more ironic because cersei and jaime incest would be understandable since its in their blood... since all the targs kept the bloodline pure just like they were...

ahh so many theories....
man, i really hope cersei isn't a targ tho....she is a horrible person, and i hope she dies soon. but i get what you're saying tho. and i do like your theory about what we discussed in pm too. sh*t is wild!

Last edited by Kyeezy; 04-02-2013 at 04:32 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #31
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
 Kyeezy said:
man, i really hope cersei isn't a targ tho....she is a horrible person, and i hope she dies soon. but i get what you're saying tho. and i do like your theory about what we discussed in pm too. sh*t is wild!
She's a terrible person... But she's also a bit mad... Which is a Targy red flag (Never considered the twins might be though.) I always kind of thought that Tyrion might be a Targ though. And Tywin probably knew that which is why he treated him like sh*t. He was too proud to out him (because of how hard he worked to restore the Lannister pride) Which would also give light to why he wouldn't want him sitting on Casterly Rock even though he's the most stable of his kids
 5 years ago '05        #32
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 589 589
Where do wh0ores go?
 5 years ago '04        #33
space
space
 Adamsville said:
Where do wh0ores go?
Some might say bravvos
 5 years ago '11        #34
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
 Optimus Crime said:
She's a terrible person... But she's also a bit mad... Which is a Targy red flag (Never considered the twins might be though.) I always kind of thought that Tyrion might be a Targ though. And Tywin probably knew that which is why he treated him like sh*t. He was too proud to out him (because of how hard he worked to restore the Lannister pride) Which would also give light to why he wouldn't want him sitting on Casterly Rock even though he's the most stable of his kids
now which were twins again? jamie and tyrion? or jamie and cersei?
 5 years ago '11        #35
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
got a few questions.

do y'all think sansa may die in the end since her wolf was k!lled in the beginning?

is cat just a disfigured and very much alive woman who is seeking revenge? or is she like a half ghoul seeking revenge? have a friend who thinks she turned into something after the red wedding tragedy.

i just think that she was lucky and got saved somehow (memory's bad) and she has a gang of ppl who are willing to help her carry out these successful plans of revenge so far.
 5 years ago '07        #36
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
 Kyeezy said:
now which were twins again? jamie and tyrion? or jamie and cersei?
Jamie And Cersei

Kyeezy said:
got a few questions.

do y'all think sansa may die in the end since her wolf was k!lled in the beginning?

is cat just a disfigured and very much alive woman who is seeking revenge? or is she like a half ghoul seeking revenge? have a friend who thinks she turned into something after the red wedding tragedy.

i just think that she was lucky and got saved somehow (memory's bad) and she has a gang of ppl who are willing to help her carry out these successful plans of revenge so far.
Dunno about Sansa... But there are some implications about her since her wolf died... But I really don't know

And I'm pretty sure Cat is dead. Her throat is slit (And has not healed) and her skin is warped (color of curdled milk) like a corpse. She looks like a zombie and she can't talk unless she holds her throat closed. Pretty sure
 5 years ago '04        #37
space
space
 Kyeezy said:
got a few questions.

Personally i think the death of sansas wolf was foreshadowing to her loosing her northerness...

Anddd catelyn is the same a beric... But less about justice and more about revenge
 5 years ago '11        #38
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
 Propel Water said:
Personally i think the death of sansas wolf was foreshadowing to her loosing her northerness...

Anddd catelyn is the same a beric... But less about justice and more about revenge
well i know that her throat was slit but i thought she didn't fully die though? didn't it describe that her body floating in the waters & sun just fu*ked up her skin? and someone found her hanging on to life? mang, what book is that in again so i can go refresh myself?
 5 years ago '09        #39
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Kyeezy said:
well i know that her throat was slit but i thought she didn't fully die though? didn't it describe that her body floating in the waters & sun just fu*ked up her skin? and someone found her hanging on to life? mang, what book is that in again so i can go refresh myself?
Third book. Arya's wolf found her dead and pulled her out the water. Bwb then found the body and beric gave his life force to her.
 5 years ago '11        #40
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
 WasabiTuna said:
Third book. Arya's wolf found her dead and pulled her out the water. Bwb then found the body and beric gave his life force to her.
aww yes, the 3rd book i be skimming over in many areas. i must go read now. but what you said is coming back to me now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy