most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
84 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #241
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 6145 6145
From this preview, looks like were also going to see The Greyjoy's, (hopefully after Balon's death). Jamie coming back to KL. Also I see Hound getting attacked by some men in the woods, so that may take the place of the Crossroads Inn f!ght when he gets mortally wounded. Well see.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Marccoogs19; 06-06-2013 at 11:12 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #242
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,410 | Props total: 2527 2527
 WasabiTuna said:
thats a good speculation but old nan is hodors great grandma, old nans grand daughter maybe.

I always thought brienne was related to dunk somehow.
lol well yeah but that doesn't mean anything... If Nan had one enormous offspring they could pass that DNA down to more. And Bran specifically saw Nan with a man that looked a lot like Dunk in Dance. Not saying that he's her son... But one tall person can make another, and it doesn't tell us who his parents are right? Why would George allude to Dunk and Nan together for absolutely nothing?

Hell Hodor could be a Frey. His name is Walder and he has a mental defect... Sounds about right

And yeah he could be Brienne's ancestor as well. Wasn't one of his shield's in the hall at Tarth. But they also could have been friendly families.
 5 years ago '04        #243
Propel Water 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$19,409 | Props total: 4306 4306
 Optimus Crime said:
lol well yeah but that doesn't mean anything... If Nan had one enormous offspring they could pass that DNA down to more. And Bran specifically saw Nan with a man that looked a lot like Dunk in Dance. Not saying that he's her son... But one tall person can make another, and it doesn't tell us who his parents are right? Why would George allude to Dunk and Nan together for absolutely nothing?

Hell Hodor could be a Frey. His name is Walder and he has a mental defect... Sounds about right

And yeah he could be Brienne's ancestor as well. Wasn't one of his shield's in the hall at Tarth. But they also could have been friendly families.
Yeah im like 99% sure brienne is related to dunk... Her and jaime's time together mirror egg. sh*t even her and pod... She also takes his shield as her own at dunskendale and jaime shaves his head just like egg does so no one sees his hair...

I herd theres 3 other people but idk how fctual that is...

Hodor definitely if anyone else...
 5 years ago '04        #244
space
space
 Ricky Towel said:
I did spot at least 1 person with the Manderly sigil at the Red Wedding, quickly, but I saw it.
You right i saw that on my rewatch, thats most definitly is him, im suprised they cut his lines though
 5 years ago '05        #245
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,843 | Props total: 9814 9814
 Marccoogs19 said:
I agree with everything, except for the purple wedding. I think they will do it on the season four premiere, then have the rest of the season deal with Tyrion's trial.

But we have to be left with something good, after dealing with the red wedding,so Arrya warging into Nymeria, and finding Cat to be turned into Stoneheart by Beric, will be an awesome cliffhanger to cheer everyone up.
only way i see stonehearts arrival reliving the pain of robbs death without the death of joffery is if they show her come back early and then her k!lling some freys or lannisters.

but i agree your theory makes sense. i still think that...

arya will end the episode on the ship to bravos after the hounds death
robb will end the episode as the lord commander of the nights watch
sansa will end the episode with littlefinger
tyrion will end up being blamed for the death of joffery
bran will make it to the wall

next season will be

tyrion in lannister custody, varys breaking him out and then him k!lling tywin
robb battling the wildlings, sam receiving his orders to go to oldtown
littlefinger k!lling lady tully, sansa becoming his daughter
bran meeting the three eyed raven
arya starting her training with the faceless men
danys marriage to hizraq and dealing with the slave pit in mereen
 5 years ago '04        #246
space
space
Are we doing guesses for season finale?

The death of the northern army at the twins..
The beginning of the hound and arya's beautiful relationship, maybe even getting needle back?
Bran and sam at the night fort
Jon snow making it back to the wall
Davos and salador saan helping gendry escape
Lannister reunion? Aka jaime and breinne makin it to kingslanding
Joffery ripping apart tywin
Sansa receiving the hairnet?
Daenarys whole myhsa moment amongst the slaves
Balon greyjoy being k!lled by a faceless man
Theon finding out its ramsey
Andddd lady stoneheart opening her eyes
 5 years ago '05        #247
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
^ sounds spot on to me

Im expecting Loras to the Kingsguard too
 5 years ago '04        #248
space
space
 Adamsville said:
^ sounds spot on to me

Im expecting Loras to the Kingsguard too
Forgot about him, probably... Im mad they took out his beef with brienne
 5 years ago '04        #249
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,932 | Props total: 4293 4293
I need to know...Will anybody get this n*gga Walder Frey.
 5 years ago '04        #250
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
I need to know...Will anybody get this n*gga Walder Frey.
Last i checked he was still alive chillen at the twins, doesnt mean there isnt a group of people working on his family's demise..
 5 years ago '06        #251
jj01 
space
space
$44,986 | Props total: 4708 4708
since the timeline is not true to the book, im interested in the role/reaction of jamie in the purple wedding. sucks we have to wait 9 months to see on screen. bout to start book 4 now.
 5 years ago '04        #252
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 6145 6145
HBO sure was stingy with this finale. Alot of bookwalkers are pissed that there was no Lady Stoneheart at the end, for every ending to a season has a supernatural ciffhanger, so this ending was so lackluster. At least we cold have gotten Coldhands meeting Bran and his crew at the gate.

I'm glad they used Arrya's coin drop k!ll on one of The Freys, instead of the Harrenhal guard in the book. We needed to see her murk someone who personally did her wrong. I still hope that scene didn't take the place of Crossroads inn when The Hound and her k!ll Gregor's men.

Also them speeding up Jamie's arrival was a bad choice, for it would have been a better reunion for him and Cersei, after Joffrey is k!lled. That sh*t was unnecessary.
 4 years ago '04        #253
space
space
Just thought id bump this thread to see anyone's thoughts about some of the differences the finale created from the orignal story including some pacing

for instance brienne and jaime making it to kings landing before joffery's wedding, what will they do all next season? tyrion doesnt see jaime again until the very end of the book on his escape.

also the blackfish escaping the twins by swimming in the river sounds a lot like how he escaped the seige of riverrun in feast/Dance... are they gona completely dismiss the jaime going to the riverlands to find himself and kevan? that means blackfish might just go into whatever he's gona do next now?

brienne would normally go on some pointless quest through the crownlands and crackclaw point in search of sansa who we all know is in the vale. But we do learn that the crownlands are all big dragon fans still. She goes runs into 1/3 of the brave companions at the whispers where she gets her first k!ll and another 1/3 at the inn ran by the orphans where she gets her face chewed up by biter.. but theres no brave companions, and theres no vargo holt so wtf is she gona do next two seasons if not next season since shes already back in kings landing...
there is locke though, and rorge and biter.... but vargo holt would get fu*ked up by the mountain so maybe that will happen to him? or will he be who she meets in crackclaw point? Theyd prolly have locke get k!lled by the mountain to build him up for his big f!ght next season.\

also gendry in kings landing instead of with the brotherhood... maybe brienne will be all "MY LORD!?" when she sees him in kings landing this season...

asha is going to rescue theon, and balon greyjoy is still alive....

what if asha is going to give theon something to do next season...

also Rickon and osha are going to the Last Hearth to see the Umbers... should be odd since we know he winds up in skagos in the books...

casting news....

[pic - click to view]

Mark Gatiss (Sherlock) was casted but the character he is playing is still not announced...

weird since oberyn was already announced
 09-12-2013, 11:16 AM         #254
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Finally finished book 5, damn, now I gotta wait for the next? Step your game up GRRM
 4 years ago '11        #255
40deuce42 1 heat pts
space
space
$531 | Props total: 261 261
where can I find "A Dance With Dragons" on paperback. Bcuz they say next month it comes out.
 4 years ago '11        #256
40deuce42 1 heat pts
space
space
$531 | Props total: 261 261
 HeruDat said:
Yeah I looked for it a couple months back but they kept saying its not coming out anymore, so I just copped the hardcopy.
Yeah,that is exactly going to be my next step. Its say's oct.1st will be the delivery date. Thanks
 4 years ago '06        #257
jj01 
space
space
$44,986 | Props total: 4708 4708
still stuck in the middle of book 4, trying to prolong the sh*t so i can finish as part 5 is available in paperback in late oct.
 4 years ago '11        #258
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
2014 around the corner y'all

or was it said the next book be out in 2015? if it is, then
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy