Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
69 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
10486 pageviews
260 comments

Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
Official Game of Thrones Season 3: Steel and Snow - BOOKWALKERS THREAD

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Prolouge:

Okay.. so as a way of keeping the other Official Game of Thrones Spoiler free, a couple members thought this would be a good idea... i figured id wait until the date came closer to start this thread, but as the other thread is catching fire, i decided this would be the best time...

so this thread is specifically for the people that have read the book to chat about the season and the books...

obviously people are still gona spoil others... but this will at least be some sort of help

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

shout out to adamsville, optimus crime, and whoever else i forgot... i think theres 1 or 2 more...

260 comments for "Official Game of Thrones Season 3: Steel and Snow - BOOKWALKERS THREAD"

5 years ago '05        #3
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
I hope my boy Strong Belwas is gonna be in this season. A scene with him sh*tting on dude in Mereen = instanst Oscar
 5 years ago '04        #4
Propel Water 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
 Adamsville said:
I gotta feeling Tyrion might be a Targaryen too, I dont think Tywin is his real pops
saved my answer for this thread...

we have Tyrion, Cersei, and Jaime... apparently The Mad King Aerys had a thing for Joanna Lannister....

I wouldnt be suprised if the twins or tyrion is the kids of the mad king... theres a lot of irony....

personally i think Tyrion is Tywin's son... they are exactly a like..... although there is that line about tywin not being able to prove that he is his...

Jaime and Cersei on the other hand.... Cersei wants to be like her father sooooooooooo bad... she wishes she was tywin... the funny thing is if the mad king is her father shes pretty much exactly like him... the funny thing about jaime being his son is then he is not only a kingslayer but also a kinslayer.

also cersei and jaime have very targlike names... tyrion got that lannister ty and rion sh*t going on...tygett, gerion, tywin.

also would be ironic.. because after disposing of all targs robert marries one then after he dies joffery the fullblooded targ is on the throne... and its more ironic because cersei and jaime incest would be understandable since its in their blood... since all the targs kept the bloodline pure just like they were...

ahh so many theories....
 5 years ago '04        #5
space
space
 Adamsville said:
I hope my boy Strong Belwas is gonna be in this season. A scene with him sh*tting on dude in Mereen = instanst Oscar
unfortunatly im like almost positive they cut him.. theyll probably bring him in next season with brown ben plum and sh*t...

edit: but then again ramsay hasnt even been mentioned at all and I'm pretty sure we all know why

belwas is fkn hysterical dude...lines for days...

also do you think its possible theyll do dany's whole storyarc this season? i feel like her chapters ended super early in book three.. like right after the midpoint she decides to stay and rule...
 5 years ago '05        #6
space
space
I like that Jamie/Cersei theory... I remeber Tywin saying that Tyrion wasnt his son before he k!lled him in the bathroom; maybe he was just talking sh*t in the heat of the moment or maybe GRRM tried to slide that in there to be literal. That'd explain why Tywin was so against Tyrion becoming Lord of Casterly Rock.

They'll probably incorporate some of DwD for Danys scenes.
Im thinking we'll get a few eps of Dany thinking of her next move before she meets up with Barristan, her trip to get the Unsullied, Jorah's exposure, the journey to Meereen, and then a big battle for Mereen. They'll probably end off with her ruling and then sh*t starts going south.

I saw in one of the trailers her saying dracarys and fu*king up the Unsullied sellers. And then theres the battles in Yunkai. So theres quite abit of action for her in this season.
 5 years ago '05        #7
space
space
Who was that tied up to a cross on their knees in the trailer? Im thinking it was Jaime but I dont remember if that happened this book
 5 years ago '04        #8
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,629 | Props total: 6140 6140
 Adamsville said:
Who was that tied up to a cross on their knees in the trailer? Im thinking it was Jaime but I dont remember if that happened this book
That cross is the sigil of House Bolton, so I'm guessing that is Reek.
 03-21-2013, 05:18 AM         #9
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For some reason I think my dude Oberyn won't be coming in til the second part of season 3(so season 4?)....sucks too cause I wanna see that duel with the mountain!

We should get that Beric/Hound face off tho
 03-21-2013, 06:13 AM         #10
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Blackfish is awesome.
 5 years ago '04        #11
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,629 | Props total: 6140 6140
 Vincent Vega said:
For some reason I think my dude Oberyn won't be coming in til the second part of season 3(so season 4?)....sucks too cause I wanna see that duel with the mountain!
:
That was one of the most frustrating duels in the book. Just when you think a character in this book can get some revenge, GRRM screws us again.
 03-21-2013, 12:09 PM         #12
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marccoogs19 said:
That was one of the most frustrating duels in the book. Just when you think a character in this book can get some revenge, GRRM screws us again.
Had the mountain too, but got too c*cky
 5 years ago '04        #13
space
space
Oberyn better show up next season with the rest of the dornish...

I thought they woulda brought him in this season and end the season with cersei blamin tyrion for the kings death
 5 years ago '04        #14
space
space
How do you feel about Aegon aka Young Griff's claim.......

Is he who they say he is?
 5 years ago '05        #15
space
space
I think he is, tho I dunno if anyone gonna believe the word of Varys. I do think he's the mummer's dragon of the prophecy, but I dont think that means he's a fake dragon-- but a dragon raised up by Varys who is the mummer.

If he comes to Westoros and kicks a.ss, Im sure nobody will say hes a fake.
 5 years ago '07        #16
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
Yessir!! You know I'm in. Heading to a lecture/advance screening/reception with George R. R. Martin tomorrow

Adamsville said:
I think he is, tho I dunno if anyone gonna believe the word of Varys. I do think he's the mummer's dragon of the prophecy, but I dont think that means he's a fake dragon-- but a dragon raised up by Varys who is the mummer.

If he comes to Westoros and kicks a.ss, Im sure nobody will say hes a fake.
I think he's fake though... And if he's not... He's gonna die lmao... Dany aint bout to give up that power

Propel Water said:
Oberyn better show up next season with the rest of the dornish...

I thought they woulda brought him in this season and end the season with cersei blamin tyrion for the kings death
Oberyn is that dude. One of my favorite characters... I hope they don't make him do too much gay sh*t though...

Last edited by Optimus Crime; 03-21-2013 at 07:01 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #17
space
space
Yeah i think aegon is definitly a dragon, but a black one and not a red one.. I think hes got the blood of dameon blackfyre runnin through his veins...

"Black or red a dragon is still a dragon"
 5 years ago '04        #18
space
space
For anybody interested heres a little preview of the first 4 episodes....

5 years ago '08        #19
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,763 | Props total: 9016 9016
I can't wait to see how the Brotherhood is portrayed and Thoros of Myrs.
 5 years ago '04        #20
space
space
 Illuminati said:
I can't wait to see how the Brotherhood is portrayed and Thoros of Myrs.
Same... The brotherhood is my favorite crew in the books...

Lem lemoncloak is hilarious...

To bad they only casted anguy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago