The game smashing khloe kardashian??

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1
7910 pageviews
44 comments

Patron253 54 heat pts54
space
space
$2,069 | Props total: 123 123
The game smashing khloe kardashian??

As soon as two celebrities are seen together, they are automatically linked romantically. The latest case of that is reality star Khloe Kardashian and rapper The Game. Pictures surfaced online of the two hanging out in California and rumors have started to swirl.

According to the latest Star Magazine, Khloe Kardashian has been arguing with her NBA player husband Lamar Odom because she is in constant communication with The Game. The article goes so far to say Odom believes his wife is emotionally cheating with the former G-Unit soldier. Supposedly, Khole accidentally told Lamar that The Game said her butt looked good and Lamar Odom went ballistic.

While all of the alleged details sound as if they came from a salacious Jackie Collins novel, The Game says they are totally false. The Game cleared up the rumors when TMZ cameras caught him out and about in Los Angeles. The Game said, “The pictures that they see of us out together are because she is a part of my 60DaysofFitness team.”

“Khloe is my friend. She is like a sister. We have never and will never be sleeping together. Lamar is my homie and her husband and I wish people wouldn’t spread such false rumors,” he concluded.

source

[pic - click to view]

Khloe Kardashian And The Game Accused Of Having An Affair | The Urban Daily

44 comments for "The game smashing khloe kardashian??"

5 years ago '10        #2
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,591 | Props total: 30531 30531
The answer to the question is in the article you posted
 5 years ago '06        #3
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25630 25630
 SmoothTay said:
Yeah except he said the SAME EXACT thing when it came to matt barnes but then matt started talking slick and they posted his chick nud3 in a bws hoodie

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #4
Patron253 54 heat pts54 OP
space
space
$2,069 | Props total: 123 123
 SmoothTay said:
I wasn't asking a question.... It's a article you grease ball.. Now swerve ho
 5 years ago '05        #5
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,925 | Props total: 643 643
"Emotionally cheating"
 5 years ago '11        #6
Roddy Little 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 740 740
n*gga is losing hard
 03-20-2013, 04:59 PM         #7
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
Yeah except he said the SAME EXACT thing when it came to matt barnes but then matt started talking slick and they posted his chick nud3 in a bws hoodie

Link
 5 years ago '11        #8
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,578 | Props total: 3602 3602
jesus... game get your sh*t together
 5 years ago '12        #9
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,472 | Props total: 1289 1289
khloe has been looking good lately

5 years ago '06        #10
space
space
 Megamind said:
Link
Gloria is seen in very compromising positions some of which she is wearing Black Wall Street sweatshirts. She is seen stripping in the photos as well. There are also nud3s of Gloria. Everything is documented and Gloria has been told that if she ever said anything or tries to ruin Game's relationship with Tiffany that the photos would be leaked. This probably explains why every time someone brings it up (because it was also brought up in Season 1) Gloria is on hush mode. There are photos to prove Gloria was a Black Wall Street jump off and those photos have been shown to a LOT of people. Matt of course knows about it and when he confronted Game and asked Game how he would feel if it were Tiffany the source tells Baller Alert that Game says he has nothing to worry about, Tiffany is more concerned with her family than doing ho s*** like Gloria.

5 years ago '04        #11
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,664 | Props total: 11309 11309
yeah he fu*king khloe and lala

but he's married to this

[pic - click to view]

03-21-2013, 01:55 PM         #12
SOD RG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 03-21-2013, 01:56 PM         #13
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
Gloria is seen in very compromising positions some of which she is wearing Black Wall Street sweatshirts. She is seen stripping in the photos as well. There are also nud3s of Gloria. Everything is documented and Gloria has been told that if she ever said anything or tries to ruin Game's relationship with Tiffany that the photos would be leaked. This probably explains why every time someone brings it up (because it was also brought up in Season 1) Gloria is on hush mode. There are photos to prove Gloria was a Black Wall Street jump off and those photos have been shown to a LOT of people. Matt of course knows about it and when he confronted Game and asked Game how he would feel if it were Tiffany the source tells Baller Alert that Game says he has nothing to worry about, Tiffany is more concerned with her family than doing ho s*** like Gloria.

Those words aren't pictures
 5 years ago '06        #14
space
space
 Megamind said:
Those words aren't pictures
Lmao Google search it I font feel like listing them. Also I think its one at the link
 5 years ago '06        #15
space
space
 5 years ago '11        #16
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Women love to get married, but are the first in the releationship to jump ship because they ain't gettin a little attention. f*ck'n wh0ores
 5 years ago '11        #17
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
 skillahmang said:
yeah he fu*king khloe and lala

but he's married to this

[pic - click to view]

He didn't marry her
 03-21-2013, 02:52 PM         #18
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patron253 said:
As soon as two celebrities are seen together, they are automatically linked romantically. The latest case of that is reality star Khloe Kardashian and rapper The Game. Pictures surfaced online of the two hanging out in California and rumors have started to swirl.

According to the latest Star Magazine, Khloe Kardashian has been arguing with her NBA player husband Lamar Odom because she is in constant communication with The Game. The article goes so far to say Odom believes his wife is emotionally cheating with the former G-Unit soldier. Supposedly, Khole accidentally told Lamar that The Game said her butt looked good and Lamar Odom went ballistic.

While all of the alleged details sound as if they came from a salacious Jackie Collins novel, The Game says they are totally false. The Game cleared up the rumors when TMZ cameras caught him out and about in Los Angeles. The Game said, “The pictures that they see of us out together are because she is a part of my 60DaysofFitness team.”

“Khloe is my friend. She is like a sister. We have never and will never be sleeping together. Lamar is my homie and her husband and I wish people wouldn’t spread such false rumors,” he concluded.

source
Lmaoo @ Game using this fitness sh*t to take these n*ggas bi*ches smh

but her telling her husband that another n*gga said her a.ss looked good....toooootally unacceptable, i wuldnt be suprised if she cheated. She was insecure and felt ugly growing up next to kim and kourtney so any attention she gets with this new look of hers she's going to take cuz she's not used to it
 03-21-2013, 02:53 PM         #19
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GetuOne said:
Women love to get married, but are the first in the releationship to jump ship because they ain't gettin a little attention. f*ck'n wh0ores
Yep. bi*ches worse than n*ggas nowadays
 5 years ago '04        #20
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,214 | Props total: 2214 2214
 Patron253 said:

“Khloe is my friend. She is like a sister."
That dude smashed. No one says that unless they smashed or actually came from the same v*gina as the girl.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago