The game smashing khloe kardashian??

most viewed right now
 136
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 90
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
91 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 68
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1
8205 pageviews
44 comments


Patron253 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$2,070 | Props total: 123 123
The game smashing khloe kardashian??
 

 
As soon as two celebrities are seen together, they are automatically linked romantically. The latest case of that is reality star Khloe Kardashian and rapper The Game. Pictures surfaced online of the two hanging out in California and rumors have started to swirl.

According to the latest Star Magazine, Khloe Kardashian has been arguing with her NBA player husband Lamar Odom because she is in constant communication with The Game. The article goes so far to say Odom believes his wife is emotionally cheating with the former G-Unit soldier. Supposedly, Khole accidentally told Lamar that The Game said her butt looked good and Lamar Odom went ballistic.

While all of the alleged details sound as if they came from a salacious Jackie Collins novel, The Game says they are totally false. The Game cleared up the rumors when TMZ cameras caught him out and about in Los Angeles. The Game said, “The pictures that they see of us out together are because she is a part of my 60DaysofFitness team.”

“Khloe is my friend. She is like a sister. We have never and will never be sleeping together. Lamar is my homie and her husband and I wish people wouldn’t spread such false rumors,” he concluded.

source

[pic - click to view]

 Khloe Kardashian And The Game Accused Of Having An Affair | The Urban Daily

44 comments for "The game smashing khloe kardashian??"

 5 years ago '10        #2
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,902 | Props total: 31933 31933
The answer to the question is in the article you posted
 5 years ago '06        #3
Yung Dilla 1498 heat pts1498
space
avatar space
space
$57,521 | Props total: 36685 36685
 SmoothTay said:
The answer to the question is in the article you posted
Yeah except he said the SAME EXACT thing when it came to matt barnes but then matt started talking slick and they posted his chick nud3 in a bws hoodie


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #4
Patron253 54 heat pts54 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,070 | Props total: 123 123
 SmoothTay said:
The answer to the question is in the article you posted
I wasn't asking a question.... It's a article you grease ball.. Now swerve ho
 5 years ago '05        #5
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,988 | Props total: 859 859
"Emotionally cheating"
 5 years ago '11        #6
Roddy Little 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$2,060 | Props total: 742 742
n*gga is losing hard
 03-20-2013, 03:59 PM         #7
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
Yeah except he said the SAME EXACT thing when it came to matt barnes but then matt started talking slick and they posted his chick nud3 in a bws hoodie

Link
 5 years ago '11        #8
EL CHAPO 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$7,338 | Props total: 5989 5989
jesus... game get your sh*t together
 5 years ago '12        #9
OC123 181 heat pts181
space
avatar space
space
$22,632 | Props total: 1799 1799
khloe has been looking good lately

 5 years ago '06        #10
Yung Dilla 1498 heat pts1498
space
avatar space
space
$57,521 | Props total: 36685 36685
 Megamind said:
Link
Gloria is seen in very compromising positions some of which she is wearing Black Wall Street sweatshirts. She is seen stripping in the photos as well. There are also nud3s of Gloria. Everything is documented and Gloria has been told that if she ever said anything or tries to ruin Game's relationship with Tiffany that the photos would be leaked. This probably explains why every time someone brings it up (because it was also brought up in Season 1) Gloria is on hush mode. There are photos to prove Gloria was a Black Wall Street jump off and those photos have been shown to a LOT of people. Matt of course knows about it and when he confronted Game and asked Game how he would feel if it were Tiffany the source tells Baller Alert that Game says he has nothing to worry about, Tiffany is more concerned with her family than doing ho s*** like Gloria.

 5 years ago '04        #11
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$24,758 | Props total: 13751 13751
yeah he fu*king khloe and lala


but he's married to this



[pic - click to view]




 03-21-2013, 12:55 PM         #12
SOD RG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 03-21-2013, 12:56 PM         #13
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
Gloria is seen in very compromising positions some of which she is wearing Black Wall Street sweatshirts. She is seen stripping in the photos as well. There are also nud3s of Gloria. Everything is documented and Gloria has been told that if she ever said anything or tries to ruin Game's relationship with Tiffany that the photos would be leaked. This probably explains why every time someone brings it up (because it was also brought up in Season 1) Gloria is on hush mode. There are photos to prove Gloria was a Black Wall Street jump off and those photos have been shown to a LOT of people. Matt of course knows about it and when he confronted Game and asked Game how he would feel if it were Tiffany the source tells Baller Alert that Game says he has nothing to worry about, Tiffany is more concerned with her family than doing ho s*** like Gloria.

Those words aren't pictures
 5 years ago '06        #14
Yung Dilla 1498 heat pts1498
space
avatar space
space
$57,521 | Props total: 36685 36685
 Megamind said:
Those words aren't pictures
Lmao Google search it I font feel like listing them. Also I think its one at the link
 5 years ago '06        #15
Yung Dilla 1498 heat pts1498
space
avatar space
space
$57,521 | Props total: 36685 36685
 5 years ago '11        #16
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 7 7
Women love to get married, but are the first in the releationship to jump ship because they ain't gettin a little attention. f*ck'n wh0ores
 5 years ago '11        #17
BuckedCrazy 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$5,072 | Props total: 1550 1550
 skillahmang said:
yeah he fu*king khloe and lala


but he's married to this



[pic - click to view]




He didn't marry her
 03-21-2013, 01:52 PM         #18
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patron253 said:
As soon as two celebrities are seen together, they are automatically linked romantically. The latest case of that is reality star Khloe Kardashian and rapper The Game. Pictures surfaced online of the two hanging out in California and rumors have started to swirl.

According to the latest Star Magazine, Khloe Kardashian has been arguing with her NBA player husband Lamar Odom because she is in constant communication with The Game. The article goes so far to say Odom believes his wife is emotionally cheating with the former G-Unit soldier. Supposedly, Khole accidentally told Lamar that The Game said her butt looked good and Lamar Odom went ballistic.

While all of the alleged details sound as if they came from a salacious Jackie Collins novel, The Game says they are totally false. The Game cleared up the rumors when TMZ cameras caught him out and about in Los Angeles. The Game said, “The pictures that they see of us out together are because she is a part of my 60DaysofFitness team.”

“Khloe is my friend. She is like a sister. We have never and will never be sleeping together. Lamar is my homie and her husband and I wish people wouldn’t spread such false rumors,” he concluded.

source
Lmaoo @ Game using this fitness sh*t to take these n*ggas bi*ches smh

but her telling her husband that another n*gga said her a.ss looked good....toooootally unacceptable, i wuldnt be suprised if she cheated. She was insecure and felt ugly growing up next to kim and kourtney so any attention she gets with this new look of hers she's going to take cuz she's not used to it
 03-21-2013, 01:53 PM         #19
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GetuOne said:
Women love to get married, but are the first in the releationship to jump ship because they ain't gettin a little attention. f*ck'n wh0ores
Yep. bi*ches worse than n*ggas nowadays
 5 years ago '04        #20
bibbyboi 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$11,462 | Props total: 2680 2680
 Patron253 said:

“Khloe is my friend. She is like a sister."
That dude smashed. No one says that unless they smashed or actually came from the same v*gina as the girl.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
17 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
80 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
36 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
15 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
88 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Johnny Depp Hunts Notorious B.I.G.'s Killer in First 'City of Lies' Tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy