NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-22-2013, 03:16 PM         #61
Yung Chance  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the fu*k gets married in sneakers?Ratchet sh*t

but nonetheless i got 3 9.5s on deck as of 9am tomorrow.

There not my grails
 5 years ago '04        #62
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
 Yung Chance said:
who the fu*k gets married in sneakers?Ratchet sh*t

but nonetheless i got 3 9.5s on deck as of 9am tomorrow.

There not my grails
More people than you know, and im actually going to do so in concords. i dont care what anyone thinks.
 5 years ago '08        #63
jolly 
space
space
$112 | Props total: 0 0
Shouldn't it be easier to cop online since Barkley posites are also coming out? Ppl going to have to choose between the two freeing up one or the other??
 5 years ago '12        #64
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,587 | Props total: 6046 6046
 Kalon said:
I'm going to address you one time.

1. It's my money to spend. Not yours.

2. Everyone who knows me on this site knows it (Playoff 11) is my grail. My parents were too broke to buy em in 96 and 01, and in 08, id just bought my car. which i just paid off last week.

3. If you must know, I paid retail for one pair from NDC. Another my girlfriend won for me out the Finishline raffle. The 3rd I paid double retail for.

4. I'm getting married in a pair.

So dont you ever tell me what I'm doing with my money. I bust my a.ss at work doing all kinds of weird a.ss shifts...i will be working this sunday morning at 6 while u sleep and wont get off till 4. I am a full time college student, with 1 degree working on the second in a demanding major, studying to be a CPA.

Go sit down sir, I'm a grown man and I don't care what you think about my choice of purchasing a goddamn piece of leather and rubber. If you got a problem with me buying shoes then u got a problem with a lot of people on this site that have more than 3 times the amount of shoes I do.

Have a nice motherfu*king day and get the good goddamn fu*k out my face my n*gga.
Hypebeast face a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '09        #65
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
u guys think it will be possible to cop at footaction.com at 8 am or the kids with no lives gonna have them sniper bots out?
 5 years ago '04        #66
fame614 220 heat pts220
space
space
$5,717 | Props total: 358 358
Which retail store online is it easier to cop from
 5 years ago '12        #67
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,505 | Props total: 5973 5973
 whitesand said:
DAMN!!!!!!!! I wish I would have known. i just Got the RSVP for my size. You should come up there sat. Im sure more than just the Nike Store are getting them. Imma see what I can do for you tho bruh
Damn dawg, I'm running between Columbus/Albany for work this whole month, let me know if you comes up something, for real.
 5 years ago '11        #68
Coke Hogan 
space
space
$338 | Props total: 51 51
n*ggas rocking the same sneakers. No originality. No suave. Y'all clowns have no fashion sense or your own style.
 5 years ago '05        #69
Profitcy 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,670 | Props total: 333 333
So im getin ready ta go line up for them ina lil bit u think theres already people out there campin?
 5 years ago '10        #70
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
 Profitcy said:
So im getin ready ta go line up for them ina lil bit u think theres already people out there campin?
Most likely.
 5 years ago '12        #71
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
This is the only thing I hate^^^.....n*gga bought somebody else shoe that's 2 full sizes too big just to try to trade themwhy not just let the next n*gga get his shoe? Smh @ yall n*ggas buyin shoes yall can't fit
What if the person in front of him did the exact same thing you described to him? If you had the loot in hand, waited hours in line, and had the opportunity to possibly create a future trade for your own size or possibly sell'em for a little profit you would still decide to leave empty handed?
 5 years ago '11        #72
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,889 | Props total: 4495 4495
 Profitcy said:
im soo happy i have a homie that works at a mall. i don't never have to wait in line, straight trough the employee door for me. good luck though
 5 years ago '04        #73
MrNickNick 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,774 | Props total: 105 105
 HeightsBound said:
Damn dawg, I'm running between Columbus/Albany for work this whole month, let me know if you comes up something, for real.
what size you need ?

NVM, saw you said you needed a 10.5. if i can get em off FNL, they yours. 185 + tax + shipping + shipping
 5 years ago '11        #74
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
Question? Why do you saucony/ pro wing dudes insist on telling us you wont cop J's? But on top of that attack our character as men. Or claim we cant dress cause we like Jordan tennis shoes? I been wanting the Bred 11's since I was in 7th grade, I used to dream about them. Alot of kids I knew had em but I have a brother and my parents wasnt copping both of us no $135 shoes back then. No they out and i'm old enough to cop and have the chance to I will....as many times as I fu*king want...fu*k you. And this goes for any retros all us Jordan heads share a similar story
 5 years ago '10        #75
tooyoung07 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$195 | Props total: 4 4
 MrNickNick said:
what size you need ?

NVM, saw you said you needed a 10.5. if i can get em off FNL, they yours. 185 + tax + shipping + shipping
can you please get me a size 9 please... ill pay you asap homie
 5 years ago '10        #76
GBREEZE 260 heat pts260
space
space
$12,101 | Props total: 7456 7456
 Kalon said:
I'this sgoing to address you one time.

1. It's my money to spend. Not yours.

2. Everyone who knows me on this site knows it (Playoff 11) is my grail. My parents were too broke to buy em in 96 and 01, and in 08, id just bought my car. which i just paid off last week.

3. If you must know, I paid retail for one pair from NDC. Another my girlfriend won for me out the Finishline raffle. The 3rd I paid double retail for.

4. I'm getting married in a pair.

So dont you ever tell me what I'm doing with my money. I bust my a.ss at work doing all kinds of weird a.ss shifts...i will be working this sunday morning at 6 while u sleep and wont get off till 4. I am a full time college student, with 1 degree working on the second in a demanding major, studying to be a CPA.

Go sit down sir, I'm a grown man and I don't care what you think about my choice of purchasing a goddamn piece of leather and rubber. If you got a problem with me buying shoes then u got a problem with a lot of people on this site that have more than 3 times the amount of shoes I do.

Have a nice motherfu*king day and get the good goddamn fu*k out my face my n*gga.

I already know where this n*ggas reception is gonna be at

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #77
Profitcy 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,670 | Props total: 333 333
so im over here waitin at the mall and a state trooper makes everyone wait in they cars cuz a f!ght broke out last week...this shyt iz packed and they sed each store only havin like 12 pairs...im number 11 in line so i shuld def get me a pair...i just hope i get my size...
 5 years ago '11        #78
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 Profitcy said:
If you aint camping by @ least 9pm.....7pm @ a place like Hibbett Sports you dead
 5 years ago '12        #79
space
space
I got my ticket!!! Shout to Whitesand and the other dude for looking out in case i wasnt able to getem!! I'll have them by 10am
 5 years ago '12        #80
space
space
If anyone wants me to try to get them a size speak up now my connects are coming through, you got about 20 minutes!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy