NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 hotsisal_23 said:
let me address this, some heads like to keep their DS sht with hopes they can potentially sell when the price goes up. whether they wear a few times to get their moneys worth is up to them

i wear most of my sht, eventually i will get a chance to wear them all but i occasionally bring out some heat just so n*ggas kno i be on my sht. i even started playing ball n one of my DS jays(playoffs 12), why? cuz they're just shoes hell jordans was originally made to play basketball in
 03-21-2013, 06:55 PM         #42
Ednyce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow, good looking on that !!
 5 years ago '11        #43
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
Who got a RSVP for the Breds?
 03-21-2013, 07:29 PM         #44
Caano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Got 11.5 breds willing to trade for 9.5?
 03-21-2013, 08:01 PM         #45
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hotsisal_23 said:
let me address this, some heads like to keep their DS sht with hopes they can potentially sell when the price goes up. whether they wear a few times to get their moneys worth is up to them

i wear most of my sht, eventually i will get a chance to wear them all but i occasionally bring out some heat just so n*ggas kno i be on my sht. i even started playing ball n one of my DS jays(playoffs 12), why? cuz they're just shoes hell jordans was originally made to play basketball in
right. ive got a ton a shoes i aint worn yet and if i decide later i aint never gonna wear em then ill throw em on ebay to fund the next. my issue is rockin shoes that you see like 10 other dudes wearing at the same spot. i collect my j's but id rather rock some sb's that i know aint nobody gonna have
 5 years ago '04        #46
MrNickNick 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,774 | Props total: 105 105
 whitesand said:
Who got a RSVP for the Breds?
I got an RSVP for nikeLA for a 10.5. Gonna swap with my friends size 11 who got the same RSVP.
 5 years ago '10        #47
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,956 | Props total: 1990 1990
 Curtisimo said:
Why even buy Jordan's if you dont want to wear sneakers other people are gonna wear lol
 5 years ago '10        #48
dude hustles 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 786 786
If u like em... Buy em... Where em when u feel like it. They never gonna be exlcusive so waitin 2-3 years to rock is silly. If u feel like wearin em. Don't save em just cause they rereleasing or everybody got em, cause they will retro again and everyone will have em again lol. Jordan's ain't exclusive like that no more. Anybody can pull out some 5-10 year old heat with the new saving habits and flight club.

** I feel you. But, I kinda learned that from this section (the elders) and other sneaker heads I know. n*ggas soooo lame bruh! They'll buy them from HOH take the shoes they have on off and put them dirty sh*ts in the box, And wear em wit some sh*t that dont even match to show they got em. Or lil a.ss kids/ hypebeast wearing them everyday till their beaters. I've always loved kicks, so I take pride in mine: and cant stand to come out the house wit some and everybody got em on.
What I'm saying is if u like the kicks, whatever kicks. If u have the money buy as many pair as u plan on rockin. fu*k if somebody else got em, if u feelin it put em on...

Certain days I wake up and just want a certain sneaker on my foot. Sneakers make me feel some type of way just lookin at em on my feet.

Good example, I guess deep down inside I never felt em, but fire red vs and fire red 3s nether of em worn at the most 3x, and there gonna be retroed again. Got a few pairs of ivs black Friday basically wear em everyday. Wear what u feel like fu*k what n*ggas wearin. It's never gonna be exclusive again. Like baseball cards.
 5 years ago '04        #49
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,116 | Props total: 1370 1370
I know its dumb, but I hate some shoes being so widely available. o well, I've worn mine once, probably will once or twice more this year. Given that's tomorrow isn't promised, let alone 2-3 years from now, it's probably super illogical that people would even say, "not wearing for 2 years"......n*gga dead and his cousin will be wearing his sh*t the next day.

I don't go to clubs and all that but I live in metro detroit and when I do rarely go to the mall, I'll see 10 people with these on. I've never seen a shoe on so many people's feet besides girls with ugg boots and white af1s. I could only imagine if I was on campus everyday or worked at a highschool.

Last edited by focused313; 03-21-2013 at 09:58 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #50
hammertime71604 
space
space
space
$715 | Props total: 294 294
 Dunknown24 said:
Missed out on these in Toronto last week.
I'll probably try to get em online before work
To n*ggas that have em, how do they fit?
I usually rock size 12 nikes...
they run a lil small
 5 years ago '04        #51
hammertime71604 
space
space
space
$715 | Props total: 294 294
i got a extra pair of 11.5 if anyone is interested...will try to pick up another pair saturday as well
 5 years ago '09        #52
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,122 | Props total: 1656 1656
Man i tried an rsvp and i did it atleast 30 sec after i call bullsh*t i know the mall be playing hella games anyone got an 11
 5 years ago '07        #53
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
Who said dude isnt wearing them. He said he had pairs that were ds. Maybe he likes the shoe got them for retail so he wi always have a pair
 5 years ago '04        #54
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
n*ggas LIKE YOU are the ones who p!ss EVERYONE off.

fu*k you buying all these shoes for, and not even wearing them? Dumb childish mentality.

Exactly, it's these fu*k n*ggas
I'm going to address you one time.

1. It's my money to spend. Not yours.

2. Everyone who knows me on this site knows it (Playoff 11) is my grail. My parents were too broke to buy em in 96 and 01, and in 08, id just bought my car. which i just paid off last week.

3. If you must know, I paid retail for one pair from NDC. Another my girlfriend won for me out the Finishline raffle. The 3rd I paid double retail for.

4. I'm getting married in a pair.

So dont you ever tell me what I'm doing with my money. I bust my a.ss at work doing all kinds of weird a.ss shifts...i will be working this sunday morning at 6 while u sleep and wont get off till 4. I am a full time college student, with 1 degree working on the second in a demanding major, studying to be a CPA.

Go sit down sir, I'm a grown man and I don't care what you think about my choice of purchasing a goddamn piece of leather and rubber. If you got a problem with me buying shoes then u got a problem with a lot of people on this site that have more than 3 times the amount of shoes I do.

Have a nice motherfu*king day and get the good goddamn fu*k out my face my n*gga.
 5 years ago '04        #55
rmemo 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$764 | Props total: 45 45
Having multiple pairs of a certain sneaker is justified if they are your grails. Don't have to defend yourself with that. If the Carmine's are my grails and I own 3 pairs ill be set for more than 10 years probably and I'm rocking my grails on a regular basis. If you own 5x of your grails but decide to trade or resell them then they are not your grails.

My grails are the concords/Carmine's/penny foams. I own all 3 but only have 1 pair. My sisters dog ripped out the tounge of my carmines(they were used alot so i don't stress it) and my concords just recently got some red soda dropped on the mesh and I went nuts trying to remove the red dye as they can still pass for 9.5/10. And my penny foams are yellowing in my closet and I don't even get to wear them as I feel I have outgrown foams.

If I had 3x Carmine's I could still be wearing them now. If I had 3x concords I could afford a accident happening to them. If I had 3x penny foams it would of been a waste of money.
 5 years ago '05        #56
Profitcy 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,670 | Props total: 333 333
Culdnt get the last ones in my size...gonna try again but i aint buying a shoe in a different size with HOPES that some one buys them off me
 5 years ago '04        #57
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
son i wear one of my playoff 11s on a regular basis. and it will continue.
 03-22-2013, 06:34 AM         #58
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rmemo said:
Having multiple pairs of a certain sneaker is justified if they are your grails. Don't have to defend yourself with that. If the Carmine's are my grails and I own 3 pairs ill be set for more than 10 years probably and I'm rocking my grails on a regular basis. If you own 5x of your grails but decide to trade or resell them then they are not your grails.

My grails are the concords/Carmine's/penny foams. I own all 3 but only have 1 pair. My sisters dog ripped out the tounge of my carmines(they were used alot so i don't stress it) and my concords just recently got some red soda dropped on the mesh and I went nuts trying to remove the red dye as they can still pass for 9.5/10. And my penny foams are yellowing in my closet and I don't even get to wear them as I feel I have outgrown foams.

If I had 3x Carmine's I could still be wearing them now. If I had 3x concords I could afford a accident happening to them. If I had 3x penny foams it would of been a waste of money.

So you dont take care of your sh*t awesome and you gonna cry when I break mine out for the first time and you standin down wind you gonna smell the newness on them hoes. Foh
 03-22-2013, 07:42 AM         #59
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Caano said:
Got 11.5 breds willing to trade for 9.5?
This is the only thing I hate^^^.....n*gga bought somebody else shoe that's 2 full sizes too big just to try to trade themwhy not just let the next n*gga get his shoe? Smh @ yall n*ggas buyin shoes yall can't fit
 5 years ago '04        #60
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
 Kalon said:
I'm going to address you one time.

1. It's my money to spend. Not yours.

2. Everyone who knows me on this site knows it (Playoff 11) is my grail. My parents were too broke to buy em in 96 and 01, and in 08, id just bought my car. which i just paid off last week.

3. If you must know, I paid retail for one pair from NDC. Another my girlfriend won for me out the Finishline raffle. The 3rd I paid double retail for.

4. I'm getting married in a pair.

So dont you ever tell me what I'm doing with my money. I bust my a.ss at work doing all kinds of weird a.ss shifts...i will be working this sunday morning at 6 while u sleep and wont get off till 4. I am a full time college student, with 1 degree working on the second in a demanding major, studying to be a CPA.

Go sit down sir, I'm a grown man and I don't care what you think about my choice of purchasing a goddamn piece of leather and rubber. If you got a problem with me buying shoes then u got a problem with a lot of people on this site that have more than 3 times the amount of shoes I do.

Have a nice motherfu*king day and get the good goddamn fu*k out my face my n*gga.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy