Air Jordan 11 Retro “Bred” Restock Details with Jacques Slade

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 Lucky Lucas said:
my first pair already creasing like a bi*ch so ima get another pair of backups.

11s crease so fu*king easy
Creases on the heel? Nobody will care.

Toebox creases? My Space Jams don't even have creases and I've worm the fu*k out of them.
 5 years ago '10        #22
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 Dunknown24 said:
Missed out on these in Toronto last week.
I'll probably try to get em online before work
To n*ggas that have em, how do they fit?
I usually rock size 12 nikes...
11's are TTS.

I've gone half a size up and they hurt my pinky toe so much. I felt like the sh*t was bleeding or something.

I have a pair of '01 Breds in size 13 and they're pretty comfortable, but only if you don't mind wearing some flip flops (my sz 11.5).
 5 years ago '09        #23
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,110 | Props total: 1652 1652
i want to cop but i dont want any hassle
 5 years ago '06        #24
itgrowsindawata 
space
space
$1,054 | Props total: 1 1
 whitesand said:
Me & my potna was just having that convo. n*ggas fu*kin it up for the ones who originally copped around christmas. Mine as still DS, and I guess they'll be that way for the next 2 or 3 years
u mad?
 5 years ago '07        #25
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
n*ggas LIKE YOU are the ones who p!ss EVERYONE off.

fu*k you buying all these shoes for, and not even wearing them? Dumb childish mentality.

Exactly, it's these fu*k n*ggas
Why you care what this man does with the sh*t he bought. Its his money. Get your connects up. Todays world is about networking. I hope you miss out this time for being a crying a.ss bit h worried about what another man bought. Go get yours..
 5 years ago '10        #26
dude hustles 
space
space
$543 | Props total: 778 778
If u like em... Buy em... Where em when u feel like it. They never gonna be exlcusive so waitin 2-3 years to rock is silly. If u feel like wearin em. Don't save em just cause they rereleasing or everybody got em, cause they will retro again and everyone will have em again lol. Jordan's ain't exclusive like that no more. Anybody can pull out some 5-10 year old heat with the new saving habits and flight club.
 5 years ago '06        #27
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
space
$11,711 | Props total: 5701 5701
I think i may buy a pair and black that midsole out!
 5 years ago '06        #28
LeMar G 240 heat pts240
space
space
$15,513 | Props total: 35370 35370
 recklesss said:
Done with retros. Waiting in a long line to pay these people my money ain't worth it. Paying a reseller for having no life ain't worth it.

When they decide to get off the bs and release enough for people that want the shoe and got better things to do, instead of wasting 6-9 hours to pay them my money is when I'll buy another pair of retros. n*ggas will wait 8+ hours for a shoe but refuse to work. I enjoyed my Jordan's but the thirst and hype that comes with them these days ain't worth it.

There was a time when you could get the shoe at least 3 days after their release.Hypebeasts and resellers fu*ked that up.
n*gga they made literally a million pairs.

Stfu
 5 years ago '11        #29
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 itgrowsindawata said:
u mad?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #30
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
 cmac23 said:
Why you care what this man does with the sh*t he bought. Its his money. Get your connects up. Todays world is about networking. I hope you miss out this time for being a crying a.ss bit h worried about what another man bought. Go get yours..
 5 years ago '11        #31
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
 dude hustles said:
If u like em... Buy em... Where em when u feel like it. They never gonna be exlcusive so waitin 2-3 years to rock is silly. If u feel like wearin em. Don't save em just cause they rereleasing or everybody got em, cause they will retro again and everyone will have em again lol. Jordan's ain't exclusive like that no more. Anybody can pull out some 5-10 year old heat with the new saving habits and flight club.

I feel you. But, I kinda learned that from this section (the elders) and other sneaker heads I know. n*ggas soooo lame bruh! They'll buy them from HOH take the shoes they have on off and put them dirty sh*ts in the box, And wear em wit some sh*t that dont even match to show they got em. Or lil a.ss kids/ hypebeast wearing them everyday till their beaters. I've always loved kicks, so I take pride in mine: and cant stand to come out the house wit some and everybody got em on.

5 years ago '12        #32
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,573 | Props total: 5973 5973
n*ggas out here buying shoes to not wear them?
 5 years ago '11        #33
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,876 | Props total: 4467 4467
 cubes said:
 5 years ago '04        #34
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,431 | Props total: 5517 5517
 Icee said:
I think i may buy a pair and black that midsole out!
did they say somewhere what that person used to black out the midsole?
 5 years ago '07        #35
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2524 2524
 Toss said:
i want to cop but i dont want any hassle
Yeah exactly... I might just try the TLOs and if I can't get em that way... eff it... I'll just try again with the 8s... I really want the Red Nubuck 4s (And I'll be out of school by then) so I'm not trippin if I miss out on Breds
 03-21-2013, 04:59 PM         #36
HugeBBC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

cubes said:

sh*ts disgusting, if you can't cop em release day n*ggas be like " Shoulda had better connections pleighboi " all the while buying full size line up to size 15 and using bots/backdoor covert tatics just to get the edge over someone, its getting ridiculous. Non-sneakerheads don't even have a chance anymore
 5 years ago '11        #37
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
 HugeBBC said:

[pic - click to view]

sh*ts disgusting, if you can't cop em release day n*ggas be like " Shoulda had better connections pleighboi " all the while buying full size line up to size 15 and using bots/backdoor covert tatics just to get the edge over someone, its getting ridiculous. Non-sneakerheads don't even have a chance anymore
 5 years ago '12        #38
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,490 | Props total: 5963 5963
 whitesand said:
I might cop out of spite
Bruh, cop me a 10.5. I got you.
 5 years ago '11        #39
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
DAMN!!!!!!!! I wish I would have known. i just Got the RSVP for my size. You should come up there sat. Im sure more than just the Nike Store are getting them. Imma see what I can do for you tho bruh
 5 years ago '06        #40
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 731 731
 cubes said:
let me address this, some heads like to keep their DS sht with hopes they can potentially sell when the price goes up. whether they wear a few times to get their moneys worth is up to them

i wear most of my sht, eventually i will get a chance to wear them all but i occasionally bring out some heat just so n*ggas kno i be on my sht. i even started playing ball n one of my DS jays(playoffs 12), why? cuz they're just shoes hell jordans was originally made to play basketball in

Last edited by Sir Mike; 03-21-2013 at 06:48 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy