Air Jordan 11 Retro “Bred” Restock Details with Jacques Slade

most viewed right now
 125
Phat ass white girl for real
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 106
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 101
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #301
tooyoung07 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$195 | Props total: 4 4
 ddash said:
Man the were $185 new a couple days ago lol
mines are new too, maybe worn a couple times but do you know how hard it is to get a pair of j's on release day nowadays..... besides the resale on these are over 300 everywhere.... so yes they were a steal in my book
 5 years ago '04        #302
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 futurexclusives said:
anybody got a pair of size 14 for sale or know who do?
I got a size 14 because they sold out of my size 13.. I just got them delivered today, when I get home and try them on, if they don't fit well, I will sell to you for retail plus shipping if you want them..
 5 years ago '10        #303
Intoxicated 123 heat pts123
space
avatar space
space
$2,344 | Props total: 166 166
 tooyoung07 said:
mines are new too, maybe worn a couple times but do you know how hard it is to get a pair of j's on release day nowadays..... besides the resale on these are over 300 everywhere.... so yes they were a steal in my book


Those are far from new..
I've even worn one of mine a couple dozen times and they don't look anything like that.
$200 for those was probably not a very good deal on your part.
But if you're happy with them, well then I guess you got what you wanted..

 Nu Tymez said:
I got a size 14 because they sold out of my size 13.. I just got them delivered today, when I get home and try them on, if they don't fit well, I will sell to you for retail plus shipping if you want them..
I usually always wear a sz.13 in J's, but sized up to a 14 in XI's and they fit great..


Last edited by Intoxicated; 03-26-2013 at 01:42 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #304
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 Intoxicated said:


Those are far from new..
I've even worn one of mine a couple dozen times and they don't look anything like that.
$200 for those was probably not a very good deal on your part.
But if you're happy with them, well then I guess you got what you wanted..



I usually always wear a sz.13 in J's, but sized up to a 14 in XI's and they fit great..
Likewise, I always wear a size 13 in Jordans as well, but they sold out so I went with the 14 in the XIs.. I was hoping they were similar to the Foams/Penny Vs/Zoom Rookies I definitely should have gotten a 14 in those..
 5 years ago '07        #305
pacmanjones 
space
space
space
$60 | Props total: 1 1
Just got my size 10s found 10.5s before the 10s got delivered...ill let the 10s go for 300 shipped if anyone wants
 5 years ago '11        #306
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 tooyoung07 said:
I still cant believe I got them for that cheap on craigslist yo



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

Kalon is right. The ankle is supposed to be tapered. Not wide. The B grades I got even looked better than that. Not hating or tryna clown. But look at some Youtube legit checks. I dont buy "DS" kicks unless there is a receipt to prove the legitimacy.
 5 years ago '10        #307
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,733 | Props total: 19632 19632
 whitesand said:
Kalon is right. The ankle is supposed to be tapered. Not wide. The B grades I got even looked better than that. Not hating or tryna clown. But look at some Youtube legit checks. I dont buy "DS" kicks unless there is a receipt to prove the legitimacy.
That's a legit pair off first glance. Dunno why you'd even bother with that dumbass post.

Dude got a steal for $200.
 5 years ago '06        #308
illstate11 
space
avatar space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
^^ nobody said the pair wasn't real. they saying the pair was used. 200 for some kicks that somebody's cankle got all creased up aint a steal. id say the guy who sold em did the stealing.
 5 years ago '12        #309
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$11,505 | Props total: 5979 5979
Let's see if this makes sense.

Retail New: $185

Resell DS: $250 - $300

Resell WORN: $200

Stop the madness, $150 is the most you should of paid for this, straight up, and the fact that those are obviously not the pairs from this past Saturday, makes you wonder exactly how many times he worn them, so $125 might be an accurate price.

I'm telling you right now, ol' buddy did the okie doke on you, he copped for $185 this past Saturday, and tried to find a sucker online to offload his beaters off on for $200 so he breaks even with a brand new pair and you have a used pair. You got played, straight up.

You should of just held out, and saved up another quick $100 for a brand new pair. Take a picture of the bottom.


Last edited by HeightsBound; 03-28-2013 at 05:44 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #310
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 illstate11 said:
^^ nobody said the pair wasn't real. they saying the pair was used. 200 for some kicks that somebody's cankle got all creased up aint a steal. id say the guy who sold em did the stealing.
He was just playin. I thought he was forreal too
 5 years ago '12        #311
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,252 | Props total: 821 821
its not a bad deal depending on what area youre in. if youre in a smaller area where they werent greatly produced and it only got 20 or 30 pair in a huge mile radius to the next location it was a steal...if the cat stay next or near a major city...then yeah.....he took a loss...
 5 years ago '12        #312
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$11,505 | Props total: 5979 5979
 bmandagod said:
its not a bad deal depending on what area youre in. if youre in a smaller area where they werent greatly produced and it only got 20 or 30 pair in a huge mile radius to the next location it was a steal...if the cat stay next or near a major city...then yeah.....he took a loss...


Ever heard of the internet? That small city bullsh*t don't fly, he got played, paid more than retail for something USED, if this EVER made sense in any parts of the world, the Pawn Shop business would be the business to be in.


Last edited by HeightsBound; 03-28-2013 at 05:59 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #313
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,733 | Props total: 19632 19632
 5 years ago '12        #314
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,252 | Props total: 821 821
 HeightsBound said:


Ever heard of the internet? That small city bullsh*t don't fly, he got played, paid more than retail for something USED, if this EVER made sense in any parts of the world, the Pawn Shop business would be the business to be in.
not everyone knows how to use or fu*ks with paypal/ebay or has a credit card........i dont even really care let that n*gga live...
 5 years ago '05        #315
Rob- 
space
avatar space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 446 446
well where they at for cheap now? lml i got like $250 i kan blow any websitez or spotz in nyc? pm me......
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
58 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
207 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
60 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy