Air Jordan 11 Retro “Bred” Restock Details with Jacques Slade

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #281
MrNickNick 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,774 | Props total: 105 105
Got shpping confirmation for my barkleys on footlocker. I had no faith in FTL, FTA or Eastbay, but after getting screwed by finishline, im a believer. Picked up my 11s at nikeLA. I also won the raffle for the 11s at FTA but i forgot to pickup the phone call.
 5 years ago '10        #282
tooyoung07 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$195 | Props total: 4 4
well I missed out on the breds yesterday morning online.... But then I looked on craigslist and saw this guy was selling a size 10 pair for 220 and they were legit too.... so we met up and actually got them for $200.00 instead.... so the point of my story is when one door closes another one opens.
 5 years ago '06        #283
lexball50 
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 192 192
Got all 3 of my finishline shipping emails this morning. Still waiting on my Barkley email from NDC.
 5 years ago '04        #284
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
got a FNL ship email this morning wow lmao they working on sundays
 5 years ago '12        #285
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,503 | Props total: 5973 5973
 tooyoung07 said:
well I missed out on the breds yesterday morning online.... But then I looked on craigslist and saw this guy was selling a size 10 pair for 220 and they were legit too.... so we met up and actually got them for $200.00 instead.... so the point of my story is when one door closes another one opens.
Post those pictures homie.
 5 years ago '11        #286
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,879 | Props total: 4475 4475
I was on wikipedia reading about the jordan 11's and this is what i read.

Jordan wore the Air Jordan XI model to help the Chicago Bulls claim the 1995-96 NBA Championship. The shoes received more media exposure when Michael Jordan wore the Air Jordan XI model in the 1996 animated movie "Space Jam". These shoes were eventually released in 2000 and re-released in 2009 with the nickname "Space Jams". The concord purple was changed to royal blue for the released versions of the shoe. Following the release of the 2011 Air Jordan Concord 11 retro everybody became a sneakerhead.
 5 years ago '10        #287
tooyoung07 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 HeightsBound said:
Post those pictures homie.
I still cant believe I got them for that cheap on craigslist yo

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #288
Nothavingit 53 heat pts53
space
space
$5,737 | Props total: 1136 1136
got that based tracking number from finishline today but this will be the last time I deal with them for major releases. I have this damn rewards card with FL so hopefully I will get mad points for this.
 5 years ago '05        #289
DjAyFrESH 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,397 | Props total: 0 0
I still have $600 + locked up in my account from those pussies. They took my money or put a "hold" on my money and i didnt even get the fu*king sneakers cause there sh*tty system didnt process it. Make it even worse I was in the online store checking out at 8:34am --- my size was there and didnt sell out until 10am ... still annoyed about this man for real .. I Will never EVER buy anything from them ever, not even in store.

My dumbass didnt realize that the restock was in footlocker, nike, champs and other places aswell. Next time i know I got my options
 5 years ago '07        #290
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Di Warlord said:
oh great, the Jordan's everyone is gonna rock over the summer months
Yeah... These are getting closeted. I probably won't wear them until next winter Now I just gotta focus on getting those Corey Matthews 8s, Nubuck 4s and hopefully the Concord 11 lows (hopefully they come this summer like the rumor said) for me and my little bro... Then I'd say I had a pretty good year
 03-25-2013, 03:15 AM         #291
Gchild781  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got em by 830am from finish line, didn't go through the first time, worked the next. and that was my first time ever trying to do that release day nonsense.
 03-25-2013, 09:32 AM         #292
Niruggg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel like she look
 5 years ago '04        #293
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 DjAyFrESH said:
I still have $600 + locked up in my account from those pussies. They took my money or put a "hold" on my money and i didnt even get the fu*king sneakers cause there sh*tty system didnt process it. Make it even worse I was in the online store checking out at 8:34am --- my size was there and didnt sell out until 10am ... still annoyed about this man for real .. I Will never EVER buy anything from them ever, not even in store.

My dumbass didnt realize that the restock was in footlocker, nike, champs and other places aswell. Next time i know I got my options
debit card
 5 years ago '04        #294
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
 tooyoung07 said:
I still cant believe I got them for that cheap on craigslist yo

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

who played basketball in those shoes before they sold them to you? sh*ts look like a fat a.ss ankle mufu*ka wore em.
 5 years ago '04        #295
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
im telling yall, get an AMEX card you'll never have problems with FNL
 5 years ago '04        #296
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 128 128
 darealvelle said:
I was on wikipedia reading about the jordan 11's and this is what i read.

Jordan wore the Air Jordan XI model to help the Chicago Bulls claim the 1995-96 NBA Championship. The shoes received more media exposure when Michael Jordan wore the Air Jordan XI model in the 1996 animated movie "Space Jam". These shoes were eventually released in 2000 and re-released in 2009 with the nickname "Space Jams". The concord purple was changed to royal blue for the released versions of the shoe. Following the release of the 2011 Air Jordan Concord 11 retro everybody became a sneakerhead.
Still to this day I hate the fact they never released the same ones he wore in the movie with the purple looking sole. Those and the OG Columbias were >
 5 years ago '10        #297
tooyoung07 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Kalon said:
who played basketball in those shoes before they sold them to you? sh*ts look like a fat a.ss ankle mufu*ka wore em.
LOL!!!!

hey I cant complain they were only 200 and the guy came to me so it was a win/win situation
 5 years ago '04        #298
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
 tooyoung07 said:
LOL!!!!

hey I cant complain they were only 200 and the guy came to me so it was a win/win situation
u paid 200 for those beaters???

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #299
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
 tooyoung07 said:
LOL!!!!

Man the were $185 new a couple days ago lol
 5 years ago '04        #300
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
 tooyoung07 said:
LOL!!!!

[pic - click to view]

ONLY $200? Dog, I paid $193 for a pair from NDC. you shouldn't have done that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy