most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
Scrilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$799 | Props total: 3 3
hes a bi*ch tho. he couldn't even say that sh*t without being scared.

he aint real.
 03-20-2013, 10:22 AM         #82
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
twist it however you want it....you knew that i meant a black president hasnt done sh*t to end the black on black crime.....jesus, i forgot you have to be straight forward with all you dumbasses on bx
Look lil' homie...

I'm sorry if my original post offended you. Ok?

Now would you mind getting back on topic with the rest of the posters in this thread?
The fuhk does black on black crime in Chicago & the goddamn President of the United States have to do with this story?

When the next murder in Chicago happens (which was probably 15 minutes ago) you can go in that thread and holler til' the cows come home. Ok?
Til then, let's stay on looney a.ss whiteboys shooting up schools and sh*t.
 5 years ago '08        #83
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17165 17165
He did this in a scared way, not looking confident he looked so silly
 5 years ago '06        #84
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #85
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
i think he thinks this is all a game, the reality of the situation will hit him in a couple of years...
 5 years ago '10        #86
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,902 | Props total: 29 29
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Look lil' homie...

I'm sorry if my original post offended you. Ok?

Now would you mind getting back on topic with the rest of the posters in this thread?
The fuhk does black on black crime in Chicago & the goddamn President of the United States have to do with this story?

When the next murder in Chicago happens (which was probably 15 minutes ago) you can go in that thread and holler til' the cows come home. Ok?
Til then, let's stay on looney a.ss whiteboys shooting up schools and sh*t.
just showing how the racist comment deserved one back....

RED you right
 5 years ago '10        #87
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,902 | Props total: 29 29
 HugeBBC said:
@ you n*ggas thinking he's going to get r*ped while he's incerated. That n*gga will be in a single cell from the jump, he's high risk.
yea he will be on lock down for 23 hours a day and then be recruited into the Aryian Brotherhood or some sh*t so when he finally gets released into general pop he will be protected and with his crazy mindset he could run sh*t cause ppl may be scared of what hes capable of. ppl that dont have sh*t to live for will do some crazy sh*t just for looking at them wrong.
 03-20-2013, 10:46 AM         #88
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
just showing how the racist comment deserved one back....

RED you right
Racist comment?

You're on word rations for the remainder of the day pal

Stupid a.ss cracker
Now THATS^^^ a racist comment
 5 years ago '08        #89
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,799 | Props total: 12452 12452
 coolio said:
 5 years ago '05        #90
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 680 680
that kids as*hole is gonna get turned out in jail
 5 years ago '12        #91
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,740 | Props total: 22110 22110
 ANDRE20 said:
"The hand that pulls the trigger that k!lled your sons now masturbates to the memory

I can't stop laughing at that.
 5 years ago '07        #92
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 UcantCme said:
yea he will be on lock down for 23 hours a day and then be recruited into the Aryian Brotherhood or some sh*t so when he finally gets released into general pop he will be protected and with his crazy mindset he could run sh*t cause ppl may be scared of what hes capable of. ppl that dont have sh*t to live for will do some crazy sh*t just for looking at them wrong.
the magical force field called the aryan brotherhood
 5 years ago '12        #93
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,261 | Props total: 839 839
 ANDRE20 said:
"The hand that pulls the trigger that k!lled your sons now masturbates to the memory

i literally bursted out laughin
 03-20-2013, 11:48 AM         #94
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
the magical force field called the aryan brotherhood
lol
Too much television smh
 5 years ago '05        #95
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 1873 1873
What a piece of sh*t..

His Parents Lost
 5 years ago '05        #96
Zdawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,618 | Props total: 23 23
sad day for humanity...
 5 years ago '04        #97
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,165 | Props total: 874 874
 nastynoble said:
what is this kid's background? what kind of horrible sh*t happened to him growing up?

anybody know?
this is what I was thinking...being that he's a minor, were his parents ever questioned or anything?

They have to hold some kind of responsibility for having a hand in creating who he became
 5 years ago '04        #98
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,889 | Props total: 2001 2001
 Trilluminati GA said:
u can ridicule me for being a believer all you want but the FACTS show that school shootings and mass murders are on the rise. Enjoy your atheism homie as this world grows colder and colder.
 Lucky Lucas said:
Oh look the boxden heathens at it again. Christian brother couldn't say his peace without all the edgy teenage atheist jumping all over him

enjoy hell
A. Sorry to break it to you but I am not a teenager.

B. Oh yeah and I do believe in God and would not label myself an Atheist.

C. You two did exactly what 99% of all religious people do and immediately labeled me something that I am not.

D. This "God hates the world because we are less religious" bullsh*t is not factual, false, and actually quite moronic. Why? Because, while school shootings and gun violence may be on the rise, it pales in comparison to the violence of the past. Don't believe me?

Did God hate the world during for nearly 200 years during the Crusades?
Did God hate the world during the black death when over 100 million people died?
How about during the Spanish siege of Tenochtitlan when 100,000+ died?

Don't want military stats?

Did God hate the world when:
Gilles de Rais k!lled over 40 children in the early 15th century
Peter Stumpf k!lled and ate 18 people in the 16th century
Felipe Espinosa k!lled 24 people in the 1860s?
Francisco Guerrero k!lled 20 women in the 1880s?
H.H. Holmes k!lled 27 people during the 1880s?

The truth is, mass murders have been happening since the beginning of time and will continue to happen for the rest of time. Some people are just fu*king evil. So don't hit me with your "If the world is going to turn their back on God, this is going to happen" bullsh*t anymore, because it's false, inaccurate and used to scare people back into religion.

Maybe you could explain to me again how I am wrong?
 5 years ago '10        #99
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 pu$$y said:
you know the crusades happened right?

the world is actually in one of the safest times it's ever been in in modern history

but christians have been saying the world is ending because of non believers since the religion was created so it's really not even surprising

btw western medicine > holy water

jesus never saved nobody
I like history so I'm aware of the crusades, plenty men have done evil in the name of religion and quite frankly I got issues with christians. But that doesn't change the fact that this world is growing colder with every passing day. I can go on and on with examples proving that but I'd rather not, that would be futile. Open your eyes and look @ the world for what it truly is homie....

matelyan said:
I think he came at you that way because you actually took the opportunity to promote your own personal beliefs. I think that it is in poor taste and really not relevant to the situation.

Now is not the time. The only person to blame is that crazy a.ss kid who has nothing but hate in his heart. The same crazy a.ss kid that God created as well. That kid did exactly what God intended him to do: Use his free will. It's just unfortunate that he choose to commit murder. This has nothing to do with religion. But yet you still took it there and got on your pulpit and tried to preach during this tragedy. Not cool.
Wow homie, I don't see how you translated my post as a sermon from "my pulpit" I was calling a spade a spade. I didn't advertise my faith, nor my church. It's okay though, no sweat. When I see and hear stuff like this I look @ it from a spiritual pov and this boy got some serious demonic forces around him. A lot of murderers are somewhat remorseful once they realized that they took a life and their's is in danger but he gives no fu*ks and enjoys the pain and destruction he caused. Thats beyond humane to me.....
 5 years ago '10        #100
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 lilsnatch770 said:
A. Sorry to break it to you but I am not a teenager.

B. Oh yeah and I do believe in God and would not label myself an Atheist.

C. You two did exactly what 99% of all religious people do and immediately labeled me something that I am not.

D. This "God hates the world because we are less religious" bullsh*t is not factual, false, and actually quite moronic. Why? Because, while school shootings and gun violence may be on the rise, it pales in comparison to the violence of the past. Don't believe me?

Did God hate the world during for nearly 200 years during the Crusades?
Did God hate the world during the black death when over 100 million people died?
How about during the Spanish siege of Tenochtitlan when 100,000+ died?

Don't want military stats?

Did God hate the world when:
Gilles de Rais k!lled over 40 children in the early 15th century
Peter Stumpf k!lled and ate 18 people in the 16th century
Felipe Espinosa k!lled 24 people in the 1860s?
Francisco Guerrero k!lled 20 women in the 1880s?
H.H. Holmes k!lled 27 people during the 1880s?

The truth is, mass murders have been happening since the beginning of time and will continue to happen for the rest of time. Some people are just fu*king evil. So don't hit me with your "If the world is going to turn their back on God, this is going to happen" bullsh*t anymore, because it's false, inaccurate and used to scare people back into religion.

Maybe you could explain to me again how I am wrong?
Now this is more like it. I guess you read my post @ a bad time. I see your logic and it is sensible. I just see it from more than 1 angle. Sin and abominations are at an all time high and God is not pleased with that nor with the path this world is heading. You don't think God is getting tired of it? Just asking, don't bite my head off lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago