Mar 19 - T.J. Lane, Ohio gunman, curses at victims' families

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
142 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
$20,945 | Props total: 8617 8617
 SickaMorStyle said:
This fu*king kid.......What do you think his name will be in prison?
Britney.
 5 years ago '04        #42
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 SickaMorStyle said:
This fu*king kid.......What do you think his name will be in prison?
Mary!!!!
 5 years ago '07        #43
neeko21 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 858 858
This must be a caucasion thing
 5 years ago '13        #44
puffmypiff2k9 71 heat pts71
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 30 30
they need to run trains and bust nuts on this dude in prison.
 5 years ago '08        #45
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1157 1157
Damn, little punk gave negative fu*ks about what he did or how the other families felt! True Villainy! I actually wanted to see what the bull said and the reactions of the fam, just cuz, fu*k the police the cracka woulda been on the floor with a broken jaw and ribs!
 5 years ago '07        #46
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 neeko21 said:
This must be a caucasion thing
OH? by your logic

this must be some black thing

or eating people on freeways down in FL

5 years ago '10        #47
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
the more this world turns their back on God the more this should be expected....
 5 years ago '04        #48
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,894 | Props total: 2004 2004
 Trilluminati GA said:
the more this world turns their back on God the more this should be expected....
Right because nothing evil, traumatic, disturbing or disgusting never happened in the past. Oh, and religion was never used to warrant any of those things.

5 years ago '10        #49
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 lilsnatch770 said:
Right because nothing evil, traumatic, disturbing or disgusting never happened in the past. Oh, and religion was never used to warrant any of those things.

u can ridicule me for being a believer all you want but the FACTS show that school shootings and mass murders are on the rise. Enjoy your atheism homie as this world grows colder and colder.
 5 years ago '07        #50
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,348 | Props total: 2063 2063
 Im Soo Special said:

that kid gay as fu*k. he gonna get the D in prison big time
 5 years ago '04        #51
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 pu$$y said:
you know the crusades happened right?

the world is actually in one of the safest times it's ever been in in modern history

but christians have been saying the world is ending because of non believers since the religion was created so it's really not even surprising

btw western medicine > holy water

jesus never saved nobody

God how I love to hear knowledge spoken.
 5 years ago '04        #52
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Trilluminati GA said:
u can ridicule me for being a believer all you want but the FACTS show that school shootings and mass murders are on the rise. Enjoy your atheism homie as this world grows colder and colder.
I think he came at you that way because you actually took the opportunity to promote your own personal beliefs. I think that it is in poor taste and really not relevant to the situation.

Now is not the time. The only person to blame is that crazy a.ss kid who has nothing but hate in his heart. The same crazy a.ss kid that God created as well. That kid did exactly what God intended him to do: Use his free will. It's just unfortunate that he choose to commit murder. This has nothing to do with religion. But yet you still took it there and got on your pulpit and tried to preach during this tragedy. Not cool.
 5 years ago '13        #53
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
Oh look the boxden heathens at it again. Christian brother couldn't say his peace without all the edgy teenage atheist jumping all over him

enjoy hell
 5 years ago '04        #54
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Lucky Lucas said:
Oh look the boxden heathens at it again. Christian brother couldn't say his peace without all the edgy teenage atheist jumping all over him

enjoy hell
Hell doesn't exist. Only God does. Quit spewing fear and hate and then acting as if you are the righteous one. If your beliefs were so infallable we wouldn't be having this discussion. But there is a lot to find wrong with some of the things you all believe. I know. I've seen it first hand.

Besides if you are so staunchly in support of your belief system, then nothing I say should shake your faith. But here we go with you getting upset because other people have grown tired of hearing your nonsense.

I believe in one true God who has no religion and does not subscribe to the man made beliefs and literature that you praise and hold dear. I also believe Hell is man made. And there isn't a damn thing you can say to upset me or make me think otherwise. So whatever you have next to say, I highly suggest you save it. I was Catholic for 18 years and Christian for 7. And now after ditching all organized religion, I am the closest to God that I have ever been
 03-20-2013, 02:54 AM         #55
IronManStarks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^
 5 years ago '12        #56
GoldRush 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,346 | Props total: 536 536
 Young Perm said:
lmao youre making yourself sound soft..

n*ggas is gonna be all up on his sh*t in prison

his b00tyhole is gonna be finished by day 4

fu*k this n*gga. the way he said that masturbation sh*t sounded corny as hell..you know he was planning to say it.
 IronMaiden said:
I hope this piece of sh*t gets brutally r*ped and beaten everyday for the rest of his miserable existence.
concur
 5 years ago '12        #57
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 10965 10965
 5 years ago '05        #58
240sx 
space
space
$4,404 | Props total: 1447 1447
Dude thinks he's all cute and cool, in about 2 weeks he will be crying like a little bi*ch
 03-20-2013, 04:00 AM         #59
R3KT915  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:
Agreed 110 % I ain't a religious nut but I have faith in god will be glad to get ridiculed for being a believer in god...no fu*ks given
 5 years ago '05        #60
240sx 
space
space
$4,404 | Props total: 1447 1447
We should really help this kid out and send him a care package of French ticklers and anal lube because where he's going he's going to need it...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
102 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
14 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
60 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
211 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy