IGN: Bioshock Infinite on consoles is "graphically underwhelming"

most viewed right now
 188
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 78
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
38 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '04        #81
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,758 | Props total: 1384 1384
 Arson said:


proof that pc gaming is superior in every way
Haven't seen that mod before, but Brutal Doom is still the best mod out there for og Doom.


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #82
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,024 | Props total: 17205 17205
 xslick504 said:
Man , for those that seen the thread or not , I built a gaming PC just recently..... my first ever Gaming PC and that sh*t blows console out the water.

I've never had any PC gaming experiences before this in my 29 yrs of living so if anything , I'd be a console fanboy you'd think.

Downloaded that crysis 3 that came FREE with my graphics card too.......(not to mention Bioshock Infinite when it comes out came free too)

It's not even close...... I turn my xbox on just to party chat with my less fortunate n*ggas and that's all.

Even FtP sh*t like Planetside 2 sh*ts on current gen top games.


I can turn my PC on , load up , and be in games playing before my boys on 360 even get to start menus.

And I'm not talking them strategy games like Starcraft or even something like LoL..... just straight multi-plat comparison.

debating on going with a new monitor (think my LG I've had for a minute is only 50000:1) or another 7950 to crossfire. (would like and opinion on this......)

And like dude said , for the $60 of xbl , I can get 3-4 games that look and play alot better. Just is what it is honestly.
Get in the warface beta. Get on Hawken, pass me your name on Planetside 2 and lets shoot some up breh. Welcome to the family
 5 years ago '04        #83
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,866 | Props total: 2005 2005
 xslick504 said:
Man , for those that seen the thread or not , I built a gaming PC just recently..... my first ever Gaming PC and that sh*t blows console out the water.

I've never had any PC gaming experiences before this in my 29 yrs of living so if anything , I'd be a console fanboy you'd think.

Downloaded that crysis 3 that came FREE with my graphics card too.......(not to mention Bioshock Infinite when it comes out came free too)

It's not even close...... I turn my xbox on just to party chat with my less fortunate n*ggas and that's all.

Even FtP sh*t like Planetside 2 sh*ts on current gen top games.


I can turn my PC on , load up , and be in games playing before my boys on 360 even get to start menus.

And I'm not talking them strategy games like Starcraft or even something like LoL..... just straight multi-plat comparison.

debating on going with a new monitor (think my LG I've had for a minute is only 50000:1) or another 7950 to crossfire. (would like and opinion on this......)

And like dude said , for the $60 of xbl , I can get 3-4 games that look and play alot better. Just is what it is honestly.

Have no clue what the hell you are talking about in that bold about monitor... Why dont you just hook it up to a 60 inch tv? Or does it not look as good? Also, you didnt drop the dollar amount it cost you to "build" your own PC
 5 years ago '05        #84
A~team 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,771 | Props total: 1581 1581
 Soraci7 said:
I'm not copping, BS2 was an underwhelming game as a whole. In fact the series is one of the most overrated this gen.

The entire hype of the franchise lives off the 1st 10minutes of BS1

Other than that, its nothing to write home about.
ok cool now get the fu*k with your blasphemous opinions.
 03-20-2013, 06:04 PM         #85
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PC gaming done spoiled me. I found the receipt to my gaming rig I bought back in November of 2012.

I spent exactly $284 for a rig that can play Crysis 3 in 1080P with low-medium settings. Those settings are not even all that yet it BLOWS the PS3/360 version out the water. I'm playing the sh*t and I'm just like @ the graphics.

Afterwards I had to buy a 1TB HD, sound card that has DTS 5.1 for surround sound and thats it. Together that was another $100.

Games prices are another topic. I paid $4.79 for Batman Arkham City GOTY version. I got Tomb Raider for $36.00 launch day. Sonic All Stars racing transformed for $26 I believe.

Sonic Generations has a mod that just came out for PC that puts Sonic Unleashed levels in it.

[video - click to view]

That's just amazing. The stuff you can do on PC is just amazing. I still most likely own next gen consoles especially Ps4 for exclusives but I'm in no hurry.
 5 years ago '04        #86
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$11,753 | Props total: 1571 1571
 ALLEEK said:
I just hate to see these n*ggas on that bullsh*t and I KNOW THEY KNOW BETTER. The whole "you gotta upgrade your card every 6 months bullsh*t" No you can upgrade it at the same pace you do your consoles...and honestly you can go to new egg and get a card thats pumping out Ultra settings for less than what you gone spend on a PS4 or Xbox 720 and sh*t

These same n*ggas complaining about upgrading PCs were in line buying PS3s for 600 dollars+2 or 3 games + and maybe even an extra controller...at the PS3s launch that meant you had spent 800+ on a fu*king videogame console...you could've got your family a souped up dope a.ss desktop PC with a dope graphics card for that amount

But naaaaaah...its 'to much money'
Bro I never complained about upgrading my pc I just said that was the reason I went back to my Xbox there's other reasons aswell like game preferences I bought the 360 and ps3 because of the games......

And I've considered going back pc for next gen (just not right now) as a secondary system but I'm always gonna be console first pc graphics are pretty I've seen far cry on ultra wouldn't day it look better than KZ4 but its beautiful even so that doesn't mean I don't wanna play halo and god of war still.......

Like I said I'm just going off my experience on a gaming pc not once did I bash it compared to owning consoles....

and I buy a ton of used/discounted games I'd say I have about 60 games for 360 out of that 60 a good 25 of them I've on discount but still brand new or they are used, money is not the issue with me like I say I had a gaming PC before I dropped about $500 on the rig and another $500 to make it dope it was top notch for about a year then I would notice things compared to my bro's pc which he always upgraded.....then there are other issues I have with pc gaming in general that kept me away from it this generation but I've never been anti pc gaming I had fun on my PC I loved it actually


Last edited by Ra-da-god; 03-20-2013 at 06:59 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #87
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 1634 1634
 D. Norman said:
Have no clue what the hell you are talking about in that bold about monitor... Why dont you just hook it up to a 60 inch tv? Or does it not look as good? Also, you didnt drop the dollar amount it cost you to "build" your own PC
For what it would cost to get a TV that has the same quality of a PC monitor , it's not really close.

The difference is easily noticeable when you go 100,000:1 with a PC monitor over the over-scaled 1,000,000:1 of TVs.

also i spent $1270 when it was all said and done with my PC , but that's about as high end as a first time PC gamer should spend.

you can easily spend 600-700 and still have a machine that tops console tbh.

to get what i had built already put together and sent to you , it'd cost close to $2000.


Last edited by xslick504; 03-20-2013 at 07:41 PM..
 03-20-2013, 07:49 PM         #88
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xslick504 said:
debating on going with a new monitor (think my LG I've had for a minute is only 50000:1) or another 7950 to crossfire. (would like and opinion on this......)
What's your budget for the monitor?
Ever try color calibrating your monitor? I haven't looked much into it but I do remember when I was calibrating my HDTV there were a few posts that mentioned re-calibrating it after awhile. Not sure if that holds true to PC monitors though
What resolution you gaming at that you're thinking about going Crossfire?
 5 years ago '04        #89
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,866 | Props total: 2005 2005
 xslick504 said:
For what it would cost to get a TV that has the same quality of a PC monitor , it's not really close.

The difference is easily noticeable when you go 100,000:1 with a PC monitor over the over-scaled 1,000,000:1 of TVs.

also i spent $1270 when it was all said and done with my PC , but that's about as high end as a first time PC gamer should spend.

you can easily spend 600-700 and still have a machine that tops console tbh.

to get what i had built already put together and sent to you , it'd cost close to $2000.

So how big the monitor that you play games on then?
 5 years ago '07        #90
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1376 1376
Just recently got the ASUS VE278H, and love it.
 03-20-2013, 08:27 PM         #91
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

I just got that Sonic Unleashed mod for Sonic generations installed. Man this is so good. It's basically Sonic Unleashed for the PC. This looks SOO crispy and that 60FPS looks godly. Oh man.
 5 years ago '09        #92
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 1634 1634
 D. Norman said:
So how big the monitor that you play games on then?
27inch

 DarkSidesHero said:
What's your budget for the monitor?
Ever try color calibrating your monitor? I haven't looked much into it but I do remember when I was calibrating my HDTV there were a few posts that mentioned re-calibrating it after awhile. Not sure if that holds true to PC monitors though
What resolution you gaming at that you're thinking about going Crossfire?
1900x1200
 5 years ago '09        #93
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 1634 1634
 ALLEEK said:
Get in the warface beta. Get on Hawken, pass me your name on Planetside 2 and lets shoot some up breh. Welcome to the family
I got you.... I signed up for that Warface earlier and I'm SgtDMG on Planetside 2.... Waterson server.
 5 years ago '11        #94
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 fatboi1 said:

I just got that Sonic Unleashed mod for Sonic generations installed. Man this is so good. It's basically Sonic Unleashed for the PC. This looks SOO crispy and that 60FPS looks godly. Oh man.
Bout to download it myself.
 03-21-2013, 12:21 PM         #95
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Brehs there's this outrageous deal Bioshock Infinite PC.

Preorder it on Greenmangaming and get $15 credit back PLUS three games.

BIoshock 1, Mafia 2 and either spec ops the line, bioshock 2 or CIV 5.

WOW.
 5 years ago '11        #96
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 fatboi1 said:
Brehs there's this outrageous deal Bioshock Infinite PC.

Preorder it on Greenmangaming and get $15 credit back PLUS three games.

BIoshock 1, Mafia 2 and either spec ops the line, bioshock 2 or CIV 5.

WOW.
If you can pre-order from the UK, you can get it for $36 too.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
241 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy