IGN: Bioshock Infinite on consoles is "graphically underwhelming"

most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
97 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Rapper Brisco Busted For Selling Fake Money And Credit Card Scams
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #61
SharpenUrSword 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,976 | Props total: 1443 1443
What yall f*gs even arguing about?

Games gonna be epic no matter what u play it on. Of course pc's are graphically superior. This is fu*king rocket science
 4 years ago '06        #62
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,193 | Props total: 494 494
 Krazie said:

[pic - click to view]

Game's gonna be fu*king fantastic.
 4 years ago '04        #63
justinjones 295 heat pts295
space
space
$47,668 | Props total: 2564 2564
look at the cluster fuk we got here
 4 years ago '04        #64
KURUPTION!!! 533 heat pts533
space
space
$34,321 | Props total: 508 508
 PhrozenMenace said:
thats how it usually is bruh..i think they go off by the more/most expensive pc parts and automatically a.ssume that's mandatory for everyone's gaming computers
That's not always the case there are cards that came out well over six months ago that will run everything outside of crysis on high settings and in a lot of those cases even if you're not running something on ultra it still sh*ts on the console version. No doubt a video card isn't going to hold you down as long as a console will, but six months is a bit short.
 4 years ago '07        #65
link04 68 heat pts68
space
space
$10,065 | Props total: 1234 1234
another shooter....still might cop
 4 years ago '11        #66
KRCROOKSNY 95 heat pts95
space
space
$8,671 | Props total: 2940 2940
 IronMaiden said:
its like 6+ year old hardware, it all looks underwhelming especially compared to PC games.

For people who don't play PC im sure it will look great.
/fin
 4 years ago '04        #67
Solidus 
space
space
space
$1,543 | Props total: 0 0
i dont care if it has 16bit graphics, as long as the quility story is there

my pre order remains
 4 years ago '04        #68
FlAmEz 
space
space
$684 | Props total: 0 0
 Krazie said:

[pic - click to view]

Game's gonna be fu*king fantastic.
 4 years ago '04        #69
Da Ill One|M 4592 heat pts4592
space
space
$45,343 | Props total: 4533 4533
 Solidus said:
i dont care if it has 16bit graphics, as long as the quility story is there

my pre order remains
 4 years ago '05        #70
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$13,611 | Props total: 886 886
 KURUPTION!!! said:
That's not always the case there are cards that came out well over six months ago that will run everything outside of crysis on high settings and in a lot of those cases even if you're not running something on ultra it still sh*ts on the console version. No doubt a video card isn't going to hold you down as long as a console will, but six months is a bit short.
i understand...not everyone out there are looking to run games at ultra and therefore a good card will last for a great amount of time..i think its user preference on how often they want to get a new card to satisfy their hunger

looking forward to this game though
 4 years ago '04        #71
Ra-da-god 20 heat pts20
space
space
$11,349 | Props total: 1110 1110
 PhrozenMenace said:
thats how it usually is bruh..i think they go off by the more/most expensive pc parts and automatically a.ssume that's mandatory for everyone's gaming computers
I had a gaming PC last gen, I bought a pre-made pc and my brother made it beasty for me at first it was marvelous Jedi outcast looked nuts on the highest settings so did morrowind but I stuck with the same graphic card n over time as the newer games came out I had to turn the settings down to keep that smoothness my bro was into to that sh*t so he was always coppin new cards n sh*t to put in his PC he stayed with that high quality that I couldn't have so I just went back to fu*king with my Xbox

on the real though If M$ fu*k me over with the 720 I would consider coppin another rig for most of my third party gaming....
 4 years ago '12        #72
OldBusiness 158 heat pts158
space
space
$16,673 | Props total: 1052 1052
 Ra-da-god said:
I had a gaming PC last gen, I bought a pre-made pc and my brother made it beasty for me at first it was marvelous Jedi outcast looked nuts on the highest settings so did morrowind but I stuck with the same graphic card n over time as the newer games came out I had to turn the settings down to keep that smoothness my bro was into to that sh*t so he was always coppin new cards n sh*t to put in his PC he stayed with that high quality that I couldn't have so I just went back to fu*king with my Xbox

on the real though If M$ fu*k me over with the 720 I would consider coppin another rig for most of my third party gaming....
Yeah you also had a PS2 and an OG Xbox last gen. Now you got a PS3 and a Xbox 360...if you got those 2 systems at launch you spent 1000+ to get to the next gen

Could've spent half that on a gaming PC and upgraded to the 'next gen'

Now though were at a point where gaming is being held back by these consoles....So now the graphics cards that are out now? They're already doing the sh*t they claim next gen consoles will....Go look at videos of Far Cry 3, Crysis 3, and sh*t at their highest settings on PC....It already looks better than that k!llzone demo we saw for PS4

Last edited by OldBusiness; 03-20-2013 at 11:28 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #73
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,124 | Props total: 642 642
 ALLEEK said:
Yeah you also had a PS2 and an OG Xbox last gen. Now you got a PS3 and a Xbox 360...if you got those 2 systems at launch you spent 1000+ to get to the next gen

Could've spent half that on a gaming PC and upgraded to the 'next gen'

Now though were at a point where gaming is being held back by these consoles....So now the graphics cards that are out now? They're already doing the sh*t they claim next gen consoles will....Go look at videos of Far Cry 3, Crysis 3, and sh*t at their highest settings on PC....It already looks better than that k!llzone demo we saw for PS4
Careful there bro, these nerds are like the Government/religion. They fear the unknown and lash out at it.
 4 years ago '05        #74
Chuck_Remixed 145 heat pts145
space
space
$15,813 | Props total: 419 419
Thats cool but im still buying it on the PS3. Thank you bye bye
 4 years ago '12        #75
space
space
 Willbeatz said:
Careful there bro, these nerds are like the Government/religion. They fear the unknown and lash out at it.
I just hate to see these n*ggas on that bullsh*t and I KNOW THEY KNOW BETTER. The whole "you gotta upgrade your card every 6 months bullsh*t" No you can upgrade it at the same pace you do your consoles...and honestly you can go to new egg and get a card thats pumping out Ultra settings for less than what you gone spend on a PS4 or Xbox 720 and sh*t

These same n*ggas complaining about upgrading PCs were in line buying PS3s for 600 dollars+2 or 3 games + and maybe even an extra controller...at the PS3s launch that meant you had spent 800+ on a fu*king videogame console...you could've got your family a souped up dope a.ss desktop PC with a dope graphics card for that amount

But naaaaaah...its 'to much money'
 4 years ago '04        #76
D.IrIsH 178 heat pts178
space
space
$4,043 | Props total: 3042 3042
 ALLEEK said:
I just hate to see these n*ggas on that bullsh*t and I KNOW THEY KNOW BETTER. The whole "you gotta upgrade your card every 6 months bullsh*t" No you can upgrade it at the same pace you do your consoles...and honestly you can go to new egg and get a card thats pumping out Ultra settings for less than what you gone spend on a PS4 or Xbox 720 and sh*t

These same n*ggas complaining about upgrading PCs were in line buying PS3s for 600 dollars+2 or 3 games + and maybe even an extra controller...at the PS3s launch that meant you had spent 800+ on a fu*king videogame console...you could've got your family a souped up dope a.ss desktop PC with a dope graphics card for that amount

I like to extend this line of thought even further...

Unless you're buying used games (and I KNOW not even half of BX is.. cuz I ALWAYS see everybody here going nuts when a game like Tomb Raider comes out first day) then you're dropping $59+ everytime.. I picked up Witcher 2 on sale from Steam for $7.49 man!!! SEVEN fu*kING FORTY NINE!

If you add up all the money console heads spend on games compared to the sales on Steam and what PC heads pay, the costs of having a console vs PC even out pretty quickly.. ESPECIALLY with that bullsh*t $60/year for XBL!
 4 years ago '04        #77
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,124 | Props total: 642 642
 ALLEEK said:

Well you got to also remember that the average user age of Xbox Live is 14-16. So you do the math about the "too expensive" argument. But yeah I feel where you're coming from. I actually own all the major consoles right now and I know for fact that I've put in ALOT more money on my Xbox/ps3 then any PC I've ever had. Hell I just built my new rig(i5 3570, 2x 670, 32g 1600) and it ran me about a grand because of the 2 cards. This sh*t will last me for a long while.
 4 years ago '12        #78
space
space
 D.IrIsH said:
I like to extend this line of thought even further...

Unless you're buying used games (and I KNOW not even half of BX is.. cuz I ALWAYS see everybody here going nuts when a game like Tomb Raider comes out first day) then you're dropping $59+ everytime.. I picked up Witcher 2 on sale from Steam for $7.49 man!!! SEVEN fu*kING FORTY NINE!

If you add up all the money console heads spend on games compared to the sales on Steam and what PC heads pay, the costs of having a console vs PC even out pretty quickly.. ESPECIALLY with that bullsh*t $60/year for XBL!
 4 years ago '09        #79
xslick504 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 394 394
Man , for those that seen the thread or not , I built a gaming PC just recently..... my first ever Gaming PC and that sh*t blows console out the water.

I've never had any PC gaming experiences before this in my 29 yrs of living so if anything , I'd be a console fanboy you'd think.

Downloaded that crysis 3 that came FREE with my graphics card too.......(not to mention Bioshock Infinite when it comes out came free too)

It's not even close...... I turn my xbox on just to party chat with my less fortunate n*ggas and that's all.

Even FtP sh*t like Planetside 2 sh*ts on current gen top games.

I can turn my PC on , load up , and be in games playing before my boys on 360 even get to start menus.

And I'm not talking them strategy games like Starcraft or even something like LoL..... just straight multi-plat comparison.

debating on going with a new monitor (think my LG I've had for a minute is only 50000:1) or another 7950 to crossfire. (would like and opinion on this......)

And like dude said , for the $60 of xbl , I can get 3-4 games that look and play alot better. Just is what it is honestly.

Last edited by xslick504; 03-20-2013 at 04:26 PM..
 4 years ago '08        #80
Arson 83 heat pts83
space
space
$37,285 | Props total: 9758 9758

[video - click to view]

proof that pc gaming is superior in every way
Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
197 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Future ROY Ben Simmons blocks his Sexy ass Sister on Twitter
105 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
245 comments
21 hours ago