Obama-Devil resemblance on 'The Bible' sets off firestorm

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
122 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #101
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145

[pic - click to view]

03-19-2013, 06:44 PM         #102
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ No remember ,god does not hate them. He has forgiven everyone but that does not mean he AGREES WITH YOU BEING GAY.

he forgives but never forgets. you still have to pay for your sins. people dont want to hear the truth though.

I can be nice to a gay man but Not agree with his lifestyle...........GET IT.

Just because I don't agree with gays does not mean I have to go out and hurt them.

Also God only puts up with people so long and after a while he will smacked the ***** out yo *** for not obeying him. Sorry buddy, but that's the truth. Well the Christian truth.

If you don't believe in Jesus, then who gives a fu*k. Never understood how gays are not christians but want christians to accept their way of life. YOU ARE NOT APART OF THE RELIGION....SO WHY DO YOU CARE?? YOU DONT BELIEVE IN GOD SO WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT HE THINKS SO MUCH??

Hmmmmm maybe because he might just be telling the truth and it makes you feel guilty deep inside...........

Last edited by bigsyke19; 03-19-2013 at 06:49 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #103
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,196 | Props total: 19792 19792
 bigsyke19 said:
^^^ No remember ,god does not hate them. He has forgiven everyone but that does not mean he AGREES WITH YOU BEING GAY.

he forgives but never forgets. you still have to pay for your sins. people dont want to hear the truth though.

Just because I don't agree with gays does not mean I have to go out and hurt them.

Also God only puts up with people so long and after a while he will smacked the ***** out yo *** for not obeying him. Sorry buddy, but that's the truth. Well the Christian truth.

If you don't believe in Jesus, then who gives a fu*k. Never understood how gays are not christians but want christians to accept their way of life. YOU ARE NOT APART OF THE RELIGION....SO WHY DO YOU CARE?? YOU DONT BELIEVE IN GOD SO WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT HE THINKS SO MUCH??

Hmmmmm maybe because he might just be telling the truth and it makes you feel guilty deep inside...........

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #104
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,278 | Props total: 23784 23784
 THERETURNOFK2Z said:
Does Frank Ocean like p*nis?
 5 years ago '04        #105
lilflip01 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,160 | Props total: 16 16
 urbangatsby said:
It's a bunch of white people....there's no black, no Asian, no Hebrew-Arab looking people...it looks like the cast of the Mickey Mouse club grown up

Blonde hair, blue eye people....it's quite pathetic and kinda low budget...that scene where Moses part the sea was mad cheap looking and totally not how it was.....plus they are omitting key facts and details for entertainment purposes

So yes the key person in this story is a black man where every hero is white...it's pathetic and reminiscing of old black n white movies where the kkk was depicted as god like where black people were immoral
guess u were dere huh
 5 years ago '04        #106
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 bigsyke19 said:

I think you're mistaking facts with beliefs. You believe in all the stuff you posted above, but that does not make it a truth or fact.

And Ghandi said it best "God has no religion" Religion is man made. God is God made. I believe in God, but humans and their religion can go somewhere.
 5 years ago '04        #107
S0ulAsSasSin 
space
space
$65 | Props total: 3 3

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #108
S0ulAsSasSin 
space
space
$65 | Props total: 3 3

[video - click to view]

03-24-2013, 02:14 PM         #109
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In the series Samson was black.

One of the three angels who visited Sodom was Asian.
 5 years ago '07        #110
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,196 | Props total: 19792 19792
religious fundies are hilarious.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
27 comments
2 days ago