Obama-Devil resemblance on 'The Bible' sets off firestorm

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #81
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 matelyan said:
I was in the same boat after doing 4 years in a Catholic High School. But after some time and soul searching, I was able to come to the conclusion that there is a God, but it isn't the one mentioned in the bible or upheld by any of these man made religions.

I don't go to a church. I hold no texts sacred and I perform no rituals. But I believe there is a God and I have my own personal theories about his/her/its existence that has absolutely nothing to do with any made religion.
word, I feel the same way..
 03-19-2013, 10:59 AM         #82
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
director should get paid for authenticity.
 03-19-2013, 11:04 AM         #83
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
I was in the same boat after doing 4 years in a Catholic High School. But after some time and soul searching, I was able to come to the conclusion that there is a God, but it isn't the one mentioned in the bible or upheld by any of these man made religions.

I don't go to a church. I hold no texts sacred and I perform no rituals. But I believe there is a God and I have my own personal theories about his/her/its existence that has absolutely nothing to do with any made religion.
and there you go losing.

Muslims are fu*ked - they believe they will be greated at the gates of heaven with virgins, plus they worship allah. Hellbound 101

Catholics - pray to mother mary, who is in no way a religious figure - catholics going to hell

Let me teach you something, I grew up in church, I was born on sunday and began going @ 7 days old, that said, around 16 I got into selling dope, traveling to places any american just shouldn't go, I did sh*t that I still regret, none the less, it gave me insight, and it really opened up my eyes.

Obama is like a cult - hey I'mma change america, ask not what you can do for your country but what it can do for you, it's total cult sh*t, and completely having people say he's helping them - he's leading them astray from god, they too, along with obama and his wife, are going to hell...call me crazy, say I'm stupid. Talk all that sh*t you want...let's evaluate sh*t...what hood do you live in? How much in a.ssets do you have? That means, not car, not house...ie gold, silver etc...ok your necklace is straight boss sh*t --- well on the other hand, I have 150x that in bars of silver and gold in safety deposit boxes...there's something about those who keep their head above water, and don't go buying every new pair of jordans to act cool - you're a fu*king loser with shoes...
 5 years ago '04        #84
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,871 | Props total: 1905 1905
 TIP2009 said:
and there you go losing.

Muslims are fu*ked - they believe they will be greated at the gates of heaven with virgins, plus they worship allah. Hellbound 101

Catholics - pray to mother mary, who is in no way a religious figure - catholics going to hell

Let me teach you something, I grew up in church, I was born on sunday and began going @ 7 days old, that said, around 16 I got into selling dope, traveling to places any american just shouldn't go, I did sh*t that I still regret, none the less, it gave me insight, and it really opened up my eyes.

Obama is like a cult - hey I'mma change america, ask not what you can do for your country but what it can do for you, it's total cult sh*t, and completely having people say he's helping them - he's leading them astray from god, they too, along with obama and his wife, are going to hell...call me crazy, say I'm stupid. Talk all that sh*t you want...let's evaluate sh*t...what hood do you live in? How much in a.ssets do you have? That means, not car, not house...ie gold, silver etc...ok your necklace is straight boss sh*t --- well on the other hand, I have 150x that in bars of silver and gold in safety deposit boxes...there's something about those who keep their head above water, and don't go buying every new pair of jordans to act cool - you're a fu*king loser with shoes...
You just rambled on for several paragraphs, yet I still don't see your point, how I am losing or how you've arrived at the conclusion that I own 1 or multiple pairs of Jordans. For startes I am in no way a fan of Obama or anyone currently in office within the US government. I also don't own Jordans and have no intention of ever purchasing any. I also don't believe in Hell or any MAN MADE religions.

So you can continue to attack my beliefs and make asinine a.ssumptions about me, for I could care less about what you have to say. You've taught me nothing by your rant other than you're a classless fool who utilizes his time badgering and berating others on the internet while simultaneously attempting to come across as intelligent and holier than though.
 5 years ago '11        #85
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 Carlton Black said:
Nobody would give a sh*t if it was any other president but Obama. Race baiting once again folks nothing to see here \Thread
 03-19-2013, 11:40 AM         #86
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JordanWest86 said:
Yall black ppl and Obama supporters really butt hurt over a show on the History Channel? C'mon man, even if this was done on purpose, c'mon man.
do you not understand how these harmful social constructs and their perpetuation affects how you and i live every day and conduct business nearly everywhere? the classroom, the workplace, in the social arena, the justice system, EVERYWHERE...you name it, this kind of sh*t reinforces how those environments are navigated.

you're a fool if you think this is small change.
 03-19-2013, 11:42 AM         #87
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GetuOne said:
Nobody would give a sh*t if it was any other president but Obama. Race baiting once again folks nothing to see here \Thread
AND wrong again...take a look at the rest of the thread. this is a much bigger issue re: critical race theory, you should re-evaluate. take a step back and consider that the ultimate force of good in this doco was whitewashed and the ultimate force of evil is a POC.

then comment.
 5 years ago '04        #88
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Carlton Black said:
you're a gay activist....you're opinion on this couldn't be more irrelevant...
I'm an equality activist who feels that ALL human beings should be treated equally. Similar to Ghandi, Jesus, Martin Luther King, Mother Teresa and countless other great people who championed equality and fought against hatred and bigotry.

So I don't see how you can claim that I am soley working to promote gay rights, when I am constantly calling for equality, peace and love FOR ALL.

So the only thing irrelevant is your lame attempt at painting me as something that I am not while simultaneously attempting to discredit my opinion.

So please elaborate on how my opinion is irrelevant considering that everything you've a.ssumed about me is incorrect.
 5 years ago '10        #89
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,870 | Props total: 9012 9012
 urbangatsby said:
It's a bunch of white people....there's no black, no Asian, no Hebrew-Arab looking people...it looks like the cast of the Mickey Mouse club grown up

Blonde hair, blue eye people....it's quite pathetic and kinda low budget...that scene where Moses part the sea was mad cheap looking and totally not how it was.....plus they are omitting key facts and details for entertainment purposes

So yes the key person in this story is a black man where every hero is white...it's pathetic and reminiscing of old black n white movies where the kkk was depicted as god like where black people were immoral
I found it hilarious that people are still using an all white cast for biblical times in '13. It's been proven that most people in the biblical were brown skin or of a darker complexion.

I think the head of casting knew exactly what they were doing with the dark Satan and all white Jesus.
 5 years ago '12        #90
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,460 | Props total: 12977 12977
lmao I just find it interesting how these white people whitewash biblical stories and give the characters blonde hair and blue eyes. I mean really, especially when white people weren't around? Original Jews were black as well, biblical or not. Its blatantly obvious these people tried to make the satan character look like obama. Sh*ts not rocket science. sh*t, I'm not even that religious. But I hate when people try to turn sh*t around and make it into their own image. His name wasn't even Jesus. Thats just how brainwashed people are. Look at those religious extremist who were calling this man the "Anti Christ".

Thing is, you're dealing with subconscious mind programming. Lets make all the good guys white and lets make all the people of color depicted as slaves,thieves, the devil or any other negative entity. This sh*t is bigger than this whole tv series. Alot of the images and attributes that are put upon people in the media has a big effect on how that race or creed is viewed. Its not just blacks either. Even people of middle eastern decent are depicted as terrorists when in fact, alot of them are just trying to live their lives and hustle like the rest of us. They all get put in one category. White folks love to brainwash people and control social media outlets.

And by the way, believing in GOD and following religion are 2 wayyyyyyyyy different things.

Last edited by daman729; 03-19-2013 at 12:27 PM..
 03-19-2013, 12:20 PM         #91
jimflu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I buy more into jesus looking like this

[pic - click to view]

03-19-2013, 12:58 PM         #92
YoungRichROy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

03-19-2013, 12:58 PM         #93
YoungRichROy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dam I never seen anyone get ethered regarding religion/ethnicity like this ..she didn't deserve that..dam
 5 years ago '07        #94
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,208 | Props total: 19874 19874
 Carlton Black said:
hurt this dudes soul so much he had to hit me with a prop comment..

i'll tell you what....i'll start exercising love rather than hate when you & your gay activists stop trampling & hating on my God & his teachings...
lol @ gay people trampling what your fictitious book that is thousands of years old has to say. boo fu*king hoo.
 5 years ago '04        #95
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Carlton Black said:
hurt this dudes soul so much he had to hit me with a prop comment..

i'll tell you what....i'll start exercising love rather than hate when you & your gay activists stop trampling & hating on my God & his teachings...
You’ve done nothing but provide me with some entertainment before my meeting at work this afternoon. I love nothing more than debating and arguing with people especially those with strong religious beliefs.

And it’s funny you mention God. Because I too believe in God. Except mine is not an author of three bullsh*t fictional books. My God has no religion, for he just IS. My God loves everyone and views equality, peace, justice and love as gifts rather than problems. My God did not make up some fictional location known as Hell in order to scare people into believing in him. It sucks your God is such a douche. Maybe you should start asking more questions about what you believe as opposed to attacking others for their life decisions.

For I know that the creator of the universe and all existence as we know it has far superior things to do then worry about little ‘ole gay folks. As a matter of fact your fascination and disdain for gays could lead one to believe that you are in fact some form of closet homos3xual or bis3xual. But I would never make that a.ssumption. For when you a.ssume, you make an “ass” out of “u” and “me”

And no one is preventing you or anyone else from holding on to your religious beliefs. No one is passing legislation that strictly prohibits you from going to church, reading your bible, praying to your Lord and marrying whoever you want. You get to enjoy all the freedom in the world.

But gay people on the other hand are physically and verbally attacked on a daily basis in this country and abroad. They are not allowed to marry and receive some of the same benefits that heteros3xuals do. So I don't understand what it is you think you are actually stopping? They are already treated like second class citizens despite the only major difference being their s3xual orientation.
 5 years ago '07        #96
space
space

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #97
space
space
 Carlton Black said:
i've been seeing you spew & spread your gay propaganda & rhetoric and your anti-Christian hateful Godophobic sentiments on here for quite some time on here...you're clearly set in your misguided ways & i'm set in mine...going back and forth with you is pointless.....you'd be better served supporting your cause by holding a LGBT gay marriage rally than going around in circles with me...i'll never conform to your ill way of thinking bruh..just saying...
theists who let a man made book written thousands of years ago dictate their lives preaching about how other people are misguided the irony.
 5 years ago '04        #98
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Carlton Black said:
i've been seeing you spew & spread your gay propaganda & rhetoric and your anti-Christian hateful Godophobic sentiments on here for quite some time on here...you're clearly set in your misguided ways & i'm set in mine...going back and forth with you is pointless.....you'd be better served supporting your cause by holding a LGBT gay marriage rally than going around in circles with me...i'll never conform to your ill way of thinking bruh..just saying...
You're absolutely right. And thankfully my side will win and you and countless others will be on the wrong side of history. I am really hoping that your side will eventually die off into obscurity or at least lose their power in which they operate from. It is already happening here. Millions of Americans no longer affiliate with organized religion and there are several states in which gays can legally wed. I'm sure eventually it will become a federal law and all this nonsense will cease.

So you're right. There really is no reason to argue anymore. I should start getting ready for all the joy and celebration to come in the future once the world is rid of your kind and the beliefs you hold.
 5 years ago '08        #99
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
So let me see this through, a guy possibly anti Obama/democrat made a miniseries movie about a devil who looks like Obama? ..hmm wow amazing..on the real note not really interesting to me. But what if the movie was made 10 or 15 years back. Now I would be shock awe but come on ppl it's just a fu*king movie.
 03-19-2013, 05:04 PM         #100
drake_411 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
religion... lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy