Obama-Devil resemblance on 'The Bible' sets off firestorm

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,329 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Carlton Black said:
think about what you just said....if you actually study the scriptures you'll know that Jesus wasn't white....hell his name wasn't even "Jesus" it was "Yeshu'a, which is short for
Yehōshu'a...if you look at the environment where the stories of the Bible transpire there were was no one there with blonde hair & blue eyes....the bible itself even describes "Jesus" as being a person of color....Revelation 1:14, 15 - His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire; His feet were like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters;

so how exactly would it make any sense for white supremacists to push Christianity on black ppl when Christ himself wasn't even white?

now if you say white supremacists have manipulated the bible over time for their own agenda then i'll concede & see the points your conveying....but other than that..nah..
 5 years ago '07        #42
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Arson said:
Sith Lord Barrack Obama
 5 years ago '11        #43
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
So a movie with an actor that has a slight resemblance to the prez means what? Grown a.ss men with mba's and phd's be acting more immature than a frat boy when he sees a side boob smh yell™
 5 years ago '07        #44
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19742 19742
ra1n is trolling
 5 years ago '07        #45
CadillacVyse 943 heat pts943
space
space
$27,629 | Props total: 16720 16720
 Arson said:
Sith Lord Barrack Obama

[pic - click to view]

03-18-2013, 10:02 PM         #46
funkdat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '05        #47
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,427 | Props total: 2902 2902
 ra1n said:
Newsflash: you've been brainwashed. Ethiopian Jews have no connection to original Israelites.

The Jews of the bible were Semitic middle eastern people. Why would they look like Africans?
Because real Jews look just like Africans smart guy. They always confuse us with Africans. I should know, I myself am a Jew.

5 years ago '04        #48
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 1555 1555
 Carlton Black said:
think about what you just said....if you actually study the scriptures you'll know that Jesus wasn't white....hell his name wasn't even "Jesus" it was "Yeshu'a, which is short for
Yehōshu'a...if you look at the environment where the stories of the Bible transpire there were was no one there with blonde hair & blue eyes....the bible itself even describes "Jesus" as being a person of color....Revelation 1:14, 15 - His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire; His feet were like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters;

so how exactly would it make any sense for white supremacists to push Christianity on black ppl when Christ himself wasn't even white?

now if you say white supremacists have manipulated the bible over time for their own agenda then i'll concede & see the points your conveying....but other than that..nah..
because seeing is believing and when you open a bible their christ jesus looks like this.....

[pic - click to view]

Their christian god looks like this......

[pic - click to view]

the christian faith is a european belief and is a far cry from actual scripture infact the Holy Bible or the wholly by Bill was revised many times to fit the episcopallion views on the English church most of these revision came before slavory......

Jesus is a greek word, God is a eastern European word even Adam and Eve are names they added they took scripture and twisted it into what they wanted it to be just as they did with Egyptian spiritualism/science and Freemasonry......

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 03-18-2013 at 10:54 PM..
 03-18-2013, 11:31 PM         #49
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's obviously a jab at PBO...but...

THE WORST PART ABOUT THIS IS HOW THEY WHITEWASHED THE ABSOLUTE fu*k OUT OF JESUS AND THEN DECIDED IN ANY CAPACITY TO PORTRAY SATAN AS A POC

this issue is bigger than one person. it's a perpetuation of the black = evil/white = good stereotype and it is complete bullsh*t. it's worse than shading the president. it shades every single POC.
 5 years ago '06        #50
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,535 | Props total: 2658 2658
LMFAO...I thought he looked like Obama too...

5 years ago '08        #51
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,357 | Props total: 270 270
Def looks like Obama, I stopped caring about the show as soon as Jesus was shown being white.
 5 years ago '05        #52
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,427 | Props total: 2902 2902
 Ra-da-god said:
because seeing is believing and when you open a bible their christ jesus looks like this.....

[pic - click to view]

Their christian god looks like this......

[pic - click to view]

the christian faith is a european belief and is a far cry from actual scripture infact the Holy Bible or the wholly by Bill was revised many times to fit the episcopallion views on the English church most of these revision came before slavory......

Jesus is a greek word, God is a eastern European word even Adam and Eve are names they added they took scripture and twisted it into what they wanted it to be just as they did with Egyptian spiritualism/science and Freemasonry......

No offense, but you have a lot to learn if you think the most spiritual writings known to man can actually come from someone of European decent. They have no originality nor antiquity. You give them way to much credit.
But then again you think pictures in a a bible that never originally had pictures actually mean something so...

5 years ago '10        #53
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
all of you f!ghting over a great magic carpenter in the sky bring joy to my heart
 5 years ago '11        #54
April Babii 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,910 | Props total: 235 235
You ever think that people who call other people sheep are actively practicing hypocrisy?
 5 years ago '10        #55
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
To all of you I beckon you to OVER STAND what RELIGION MEANS. Its study of the stars but you made it a RITUAL following RITES of ROME.

Religion of today does not liberate the mind but rather it is a science of enslaving the mind to where it cannot function on a divine level. Thats why sh*t so fu*ked up and keeps getting fu*ked up,you people doing the same sh*t each day advancing in technology but not spiritual

Last edited by Rebirth46; 03-19-2013 at 03:15 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #56
ChokeHold 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 23 23
if all the whiners on bx sent letters to tyler perry maybe he would direct his version of bible stories. not one person would complain how jesus was just madea with a beard either.
 5 years ago '07        #57
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,613 | Props total: 2455 2455
fu*k this piece of sh*t show..it's wrong on so many levels but of course it won't be going anywhere since the public swallows anything religious related(christianity), therefore this garbage has amazing ratings and will air until it's done ...the outrage should stem from the devil being black and Jesus being white not because the devil actor resembles obama..although I do agree he does look a lot like the president
 03-19-2013, 03:58 AM         #58
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They always goat make Arabs evil. fu*k this show and the producers.
 5 years ago '06        #59
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 Matt504 said:
 5 years ago '08        #60
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23304 23304
still the best Black Israelite video

[video - click to view]

gave her that WORK
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 8 - Tom Down! TV One Cancels NewsOne Now Bye Bye Roland
41 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago