Kendrick Lamar ft. Jay-Z - Bi-ch Don't Kill My Vibe (RMX) [CDQ]

most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 85
NBA When Doug Collins Switched Michael Jordan To PG Video, 10 Triple Doubles I..
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 62
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
87 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #121
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$5,072 | Props total: 739 739
original is much better imo
 5 years ago '13        #122
HipHopFactz 452 heat pts452
space
avatar space
space
$31,889 | Props total: 43125 43125
Man K Dot second verse the kid nasty, i'm believer
 5 years ago '04        #123
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,084 | Props total: 3625 3625
u can tell Kendrick wrote his 2nd verse after he heard jay´s

he k!lled it ! And there´s nothing wrong with outshining your favorite rapper on your own track
 5 years ago '13        #124
HipHopFactz 452 heat pts452
space
avatar space
space
$31,889 | Props total: 43125 43125
Jay shud have asked to be removed off this song, he doesnt belong

needs andre3000, only dude who cud ride that beat and compete with king kendrick
 5 years ago '11        #125
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 37 37
 slimdogg3325 said:
og version >
Someone is finally keeping it real



not feeling the vibe of this remix.
[spoiler - click to view]





at all.
 03-18-2013, 01:59 PM         #126
Analytical One  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gimmethat said:
u can tell Kendrick wrote his 2nd verse after he heard jay´s

he k!lled it ! And there´s nothing wrong with outshining your favorite rapper on your own track


Definitely written after Jay's exquisite verse. Hard to tell who had the best verse but what we do know is that just as you said Jay is his G.O.A.T.:

[video - click to view]

 03-18-2013, 02:01 PM         #127
wtfchrlz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This whole track is trash, they shouldn't have even fu*ked with the song. Jay's verse was complete garbage.
 5 years ago '04        #128
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
it's RIP to the OG version goofs... never listening to that again
 5 years ago '11        #129
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$15,164 | Props total: 2439 2439
Its not just a Hova verse, a actually remix!!!!

got damn.

Kendrick Gave Hova that work

You know he made it now

All hail king kendrick
 5 years ago '13        #130
HipHopFactz 452 heat pts452
space
avatar space
space
$31,889 | Props total: 43125 43125
the OG is obviously better, but the second verse he dropped on this makes up for it

jayz mos def didnt bring the heat, he tried to come with a usual average 16 with his new old man struggle flow and K.DOT just closed ranks on him and exposed the old man for what he is, i.e a old man way passed his sell by date

drake and k dot keep upping the stakes, glad their finally some new blood in the game, instead of producers turned average rapper and old man jay and weezy f leggings
 5 years ago '11        #131
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$15,164 | Props total: 2439 2439
You know im adding this to GKMC
 5 years ago '08        #132
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15540 15540
 HipHopFactz said:
gay z d!ck riders acting like k dot didnt take a huge sh*t on him

K DOt>Jayz

its official, King Kendrick

JESUS@ K DOTS SECOND VERSE
 HipHopFactz said:
Man K Dot second verse the kid nasty, i'm believer
 HipHopFactz said:
Jay shud have asked to be removed off this song, he doesnt belong

needs andre3000, only dude who cud ride that beat and compete with king kendrick
 HipHopFactz said:
the OG is obviously better, but the second verse he dropped on this makes up for it

jayz mos def didnt bring the heat, he tried to come with a usual average 16 with his new old man struggle flow and K.DOT just closed ranks on him and exposed the old man for what he is, i.e a old man way passed his sell by date

drake and k dot keep upping the stakes, glad their finally some new blood in the game, instead of producers turned average rapper and old man jay and weezy f leggings
Upset european spotted
 5 years ago '13        #133
HipHopFactz 452 heat pts452
space
avatar space
space
$31,889 | Props total: 43125 43125
Watch The Throne


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #134
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$15,164 | Props total: 2439 2439
Damn yall really about to protect Jay?

Dot 2nd verse
[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #135
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$15,164 | Props total: 2439 2439
 HipHopFactz said:
Watch The Throne


[pic - click to view]

As the sky is falling, the wind is calling, stand for something or die in the morning, the city hailed King Kendrick Lamar, the World hailed King Kendrick Lamar
[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Kobane; 03-18-2013 at 02:19 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #136
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15540 15540
 Kobane said:
Damn yall really about to protect Jay?

Dot 2nd verse
[pic - click to view]



Protecting?

90 percent of the posts in this thread are d!cksucking kendricks 2nd verse

learn to read
 5 years ago '11        #137
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$15,164 | Props total: 2439 2439
 Eagles All Day said:


Protecting?

90 percent of the posts in this thread are d!cksucking kendricks 2nd verse

learn to read
In this thread, but ive seen a few here and there, i def see some protecting him on twitter.

 5 years ago '13        #138
HipHopFactz 452 heat pts452
space
avatar space
space
$31,889 | Props total: 43125 43125
 Kobane said:
As the sky is falling, the wind is calling, stand for something or die in the morning, the city hailed King Kendrick Lamar, the World hailed King Kendrick Lamar
[pic - click to view]



You better be careful these mini Sasha Fierces and lil TyTys go hard for the boy

 5 years ago '07        #139
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,853 | Props total: 251 251
Kendrick destroyed Jay with both verses. :hillwhoa:
 5 years ago '11        #140
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$15,164 | Props total: 2439 2439
 HipHopFactz said:


You better be careful these mini Sasha Fierces and lil TyTys go hard for the boy


[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
570 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
108 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
12 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Lil Kim Washed AF!!!
97 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
99 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Nicki Minaj! FERG! Gucci! Migos!
34 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
May 21 - Maryland police officer fatally shot, suspect on the loose
60 comments
20 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy