Kendrick Lamar ft. Jay-Z - Bi-ch Don't Kill My Vibe (RMX) [CDQ]

most viewed right now
 126
Phat ass white girl for real
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 124
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 112
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #221
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
 Ra-da-god said:
he's not supposed to ride the beat like K.Dot Kendreck wanted Jay-z to be Hov not Hov doing his best kendrick rendition

far as the subject matter

Introspection is examination of one's own conscious thoughts and feelings.....

I was talking about Jay's demeanor overall as an artist but it can be applied to this song because whether he's talking some big money sh*t or telling his feeling on a matter he's himself but moving on.....so lets start with Jay first couple lines...

"up in the clouds me an my spouse rumors on the ground getting too loud please turn them sh*ts down, can't hear myself think turbulence sh*t i almost spilled my drink"

^^^ how is that not introspection? you can't type in Jay-z or beyonce and go 2 topics without seeing something about that is based in RUMORS he coulda came at this sh*t all swagged out the gate but he chose to start off with that insight and with the song being titled bi*ch don't k!ll my vibe those lines say alot....

the c*cky sh*t is self explanatory on the verse so i dont have to quote those but it just goes to show why i dont respect alot of n*ggas opinion on Jay because 90% of it is bandwago hating Rhyme wise alot of sh*t he says either goes over n*ggas head completely or they disregard his bars all together like he don't be saying sh*t blah.....

and Kendrick's was Viscous but that don't mean you cant appreciate Jay verse yall young n*ggas are so A.D.D these days when it come to music smh

both of them n*ggas k!lled that sh*t


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #222
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
that hilary swank/next to hilary smelling like dank is the best line of the song though... kendrick probably wrote that extra verse after he heard that
 03-18-2013, 09:22 PM         #223
Kreemy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Hov said:
that hilary swank/next to hilary smelling like dank is the best line of the song though... kendrick probably wrote that extra verse after he heard that
He did

 5 years ago '04        #224
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
 Kreemy said:
He did

word? will listen later, thx
 5 years ago '12        #225
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11
K DOT 2nd VERSE!!!
 03-18-2013, 10:01 PM         #226
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
worse than i thought



and k.dot let him know on that last verse
 5 years ago '06        #227
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
Jays verse wasnt bad but KDot 2nd Verse..That n*gga bodied Jay with that sh*t.

My guess is kendrick layed the first verse. Hov layed his sh*t. Then Kendrick heard it and was like I gotta go hard and then the rest was history.
 03-18-2013, 10:13 PM         #228
funkdat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay's verse was fkin horrible.
 5 years ago '11        #229
Grizzab 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$6,675 | Props total: 495 495
That K.Dot second verse tho



[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #230
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Ra-da-god said:
he's not supposed to ride the beat like K.Dot Kendreck wanted Jay-z to be Hov not Hov doing his best kendrick rendition

far as the subject matter

Introspection is examination of one's own conscious thoughts and feelings.....

I was talking about Jay's demeanor overall as an artist but it can be applied to this song because whether he's talking some big money sh*t or telling his feeling on a matter he's himself but moving on.....so lets start with Jay first couple lines...

"up in the clouds me an my spouse rumors on the ground getting too loud please turn them sh*ts down, can't hear myself think turbulence sh*t i almost spilled my drink"

^^^ how is that not introspection? you can't type in Jay-z or beyonce and go 2 topics without seeing something about that is based in RUMORS he coulda came at this sh*t all swagged out the gate but he chose to start off with that insight and with the song being titled bi*ch don't k!ll my vibe those lines say alot....

the c*cky sh*t is self explanatory on the verse so i dont have to quote those but it just goes to show why i dont respect alot of n*ggas opinion on Jay because 90% of it is bandwago hating Rhyme wise alot of sh*t he says either goes over n*ggas head completely or they disregard his bars all together like he don't be saying sh*t blah.....

and Kendrick's was Viscous but that don't mean you cant appreciate Jay verse yall young n*ggas are so A.D.D these days when it come to music smh

both of them n*ggas k!lled that sh*t
dont get on the song and fu*k it up...theres a reason why certain rappers don't collab with Outkast or why mobb deep only collab with certain n*ggaz or Warren G only collab with certain ppl cus they had distinct sounds. and he did make an attempt to ride the beat like Kdot but

That was a lame attempt at being introspective and that was the ONLY line I can honestly say was introspective.

fu*k is u talkin bout young n*gga I'm probably older than you...I been followin hov since way back when he was doing shows at the tunnel bringing out bleek...If I think the sh*t was underwhelming thats my opinion and he got bodied...Jigga would of mangled the beat not Jay-z...he didn't come off leaving you like "Yeah chill Kendrick thats hov right there" first thoughts after listening was damn kdot k!lled it
 5 years ago '04        #231
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2425 2425
Kendrick's last verse
 03-18-2013, 10:51 PM         #232
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dope a.ss Song...

Both did their thing.
 5 years ago '08        #233
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,829 | Props total: 12543 12543
I wonder how long it'll take before these fickle hip hop geeks turn on him like they do every other big artist
 5 years ago '13        #234
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
avatar space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38460 38460
angry jayz stan alert

 03-18-2013, 10:56 PM         #235
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hours after the song came out, Kendrick Lamar got on the phone with Funkmaster Flex to talk about the "B*tch Don't k!ll My Vibe (Remix)," his monster collaboration with Jay-Z. Kendrick told Flex that the collaboration came about thanks to mutual business partners, and that it was Hov who recorded his verse first, inspiring the West Coast emcee to record his verses the following day.

According to Kendrick, being able to do a track with Jay-Z was one of his greatest accomplishments to date,
certainly understandable considering Jay's lengthy legacy in hip-hop.
And there you have it...
 03-18-2013, 10:57 PM         #236
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f*ggot multiple account alert
 5 years ago '11        #237
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,818 | Props total: 1221 1221
 Illstreet said:
And there you have it...
I never saw the problem with artists doing this, there out to make good music not worry about who's k!lling who.

...and for the record Jay did this with renegade.
 5 years ago '05        #238
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,447 | Props total: 25137 25137
....Im Just Throw This Out There If Anyone Wants It.

Kendrick Lamar Feat. Jay-Z & Lady Gaga - bi*ch, Don't k!ll My Vibe (Remix) [DIRTY]


Gaga Doing Some of The Hooks and sh*t.
 03-18-2013, 11:01 PM         #239
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
I never saw the problem with artists doing this, there out to make good music not worry about who's k!lling who.

...and for the record Jay did this with renegade.
Did I say there was a problem with it?

It is what it is.
 5 years ago '11        #240
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,818 | Props total: 1221 1221
 Illstreet said:
Did I say there was a problem with it?

It is what it is.
Just saying before everyone goes crazy.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
58 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
207 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
60 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy