most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-18-2013, 03:05 PM         #161
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh well..... not like im too fond of him anyways, i still think he was better back in the day with Juvi, BG , and manny fresh. since he blew up to big these past few years . now whenever he raps you can barely understand him because he's always so fu*king high....
 5 years ago '08        #162
mr.mdz 
space
space
space
$1,460 | Props total: 2770 2770
This whole story seems to be very similar to the death of Guru where there were very contradictory reports coming out.

I 100% believe TMZ's first article and the fact that all they have done is remove that report but have not issued an apology for the information makes me believe that they only removed it due to a request by Wayne's family/attorney.

6 days in ICU is not normal by any means. If he was going to be okay, there would be reports that would confirm that. Social media has been very quiet as well. I think he's done for.
 03-18-2013, 03:10 PM         #163
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr.mdz said:
I 100% believe TMZ's first article and the fact that all they have done is remove that report but have not issued an apology for the information makes me believe that they only removed it due to a request by Wayne's family/attorney.
This....
 5 years ago '10        #164
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
The Lil Wayne we're used to would've dropped a song, or AT LEAST release video from his hospital bed by now.

I don't think he's dead, but I don't think he'll be able to function on his own anymore...It's sad, because the n*gga was going to retire as an MVP.
 5 years ago '08        #165
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
 Curb said:
The Lil Wayne we're used to would've dropped a song, or AT LEAST release video from his hospital bed by now.

I don't think he's dead, but I don't think he'll be able to function on his own anymore...It's sad, because the n*gga was going to retire as an MVP.
 5 years ago '06        #166
esvi 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 828 828
apparently he got transferred to the morgue for a soul operation
 5 years ago '10        #167
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,784 | Props total: 982 982
I hate to say this but i dont think Wayne is gonna make it.
 5 years ago '08        #168
mr.mdz 
space
space
space
$1,460 | Props total: 2770 2770
 Curb said:
It's sad, because the n*gga was going to retire as an MVP.
Whoa whoa whoa..... of what fantasy league?
 5 years ago '10        #169
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
 RokkyRok said:
If Lil' Wayne pulls through, drops IANAHB 2; he'll sell 1 million records the first week, and retire an MVP.
 5 years ago '08        #170
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,114 | Props total: 23362 23362
 mr.mdz said:
This whole story seems to be very similar to the death of Guru where there were very contradictory reports coming out.

6 days in ICU is not normal by any means. If he was going to be okay, there would be reports that would confirm that. Social media has been very quiet as well. I think he's done for.
that article is still up actually, they just took out the dead part
 5 years ago '05        #171
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$982 | Props total: 222 222
this is serious
 5 years ago '10        #172
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
 mr.mdz said:
Whoa whoa whoa..... of what fantasy league?
Why are y'all acting so blind?

The dude is STILL at the top of the game - I'm not saying this from a fan's POV - it's the truth.
 5 years ago '11        #173
HCMoney 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,772 | Props total: 878 878
Birdman calls HOT97 and talks Wayne with Angie Martinez [AUDIO]

5 years ago '04        #174
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,449 | Props total: 6518 6518
 RokkyRok said:
this sh!it ain't baseball
 5 years ago '10        #175
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
If Wayne isn't running the rap game, then who is? Please don't say Kendrick Lamar - he's the hottest artist out, but he isn't running sh*t, yet.
 03-18-2013, 03:39 PM         #176
kbz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curb said:
Why are y'all acting so blind?

The dude is STILL at the top of the game - I'm not saying this from a fan's POV - it's the truth.
I been reading this thread for a couple minutes and I HAD to sign in just to tell you that you're one stupid idiot.

I swear man , Ja Rule could die tomorrow and your bi*ch a.ss would say he's GOAT just cuz he died. GTFO.
 5 years ago '13        #177
Route03X 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$7,234 | Props total: 4300 4300
 Curb said:
If Wayne isn't running the rap game, then who is? Please don't say Kendrick Lamar - he's the hottest artist out, but he isn't running sh*t, yet.
Benzino is,where have you been?
 03-18-2013, 03:42 PM         #178
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 240ka said:
There are tvs in icu, not q sure what kind of hospital you were in
yea I was in icu for 3 days for an overdose. and youre right there are tvs. the 2nd and 3rd day I was fine, I wasn't walking around cuz they had all types of sh*t on me monitorin me but there was a tv that I was able to watch. id get up and p!ss in a bottle and in the mornings id take an icu "shower" where they just wipe me with some kind of swipes. but yea 6 days is serious but I don't know how it works with an overdose on sizzurp.

and it also can easily be just to make sure hes ok before they transfer him somewhere else with less monitoring. it can just be a precaution since when youre off promethazine, when you withdrawl u can actually have a seizure, same thing with benzos like Xanax and valium. they just want to make sure hes fine and its not shocking for him to be able to watch the game. im sure he did watch it but I doubt hes walking around joking around.
 5 years ago '08        #179
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
 Curb said:

Did I just wake up in 2008?
 5 years ago '10        #180
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
 kbz said:
I been reading this thread for a couple minutes and I HAD to sign in just to tell you that you're one stupid idiot.

I swear man , Ja Rule could die tomorrow and your bi*ch a.ss would say he's GOAT just cuz he died. GTFO.

Numbers don't lie.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy