Lil Wayne - Day 6 in Intensive Care

most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #101
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
Liver transplants ain't no joke. Apparently (I don't keep in contact) my dad finally got his call for his liver transplant.. they went and drug tested him and turned him down cause he tested positive. I don't know what for, but if you can't past a drug test you aren't getting a liver transplant. However can money talk? Can a fan give him a liver? Is this too ridiculous to think Wayne could just buy a new liver? Or is that not how sh*t works
 5 years ago '09        #102
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
 psylence2k said:

[pic - click to view]

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
 5 years ago '09        #103
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
Is intensive care the worst room you can go to?
 5 years ago '08        #104
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23356 23356
 Zaosyn said:
Is intensive care the worst room you can go to?
that would be the morgue
 03-18-2013, 01:48 PM         #105
HugeBBC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
that would be the morgue
Repped
 5 years ago '04        #106
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
 Trilluminati GA said:

might as well discuss the rumors of Baby being a gay pedophile, that sh*t been talked about in the N.O. for years.......
The birdman nickname is true. not for a gay reason either. as far as the gay stuff....there's video evidence. early 00s BET.
 5 years ago '11        #107
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
If his liver is fu*ked that is really not a good look.. I imagine Cali has an epic liver wait list, he might be able to pull a Steve Jobs and go get on a list in like Tennessee where it won't be nearly as long of a wait, but Jobs was ambulatory, if this dude can't wake up and make moves he could be very well done if he needs a new liver...

Altho do they mix Acetaminophen with Codeine in the liquid form? I know it's common in generic production narcotics in pill form but no idea re: liquid form.
 5 years ago '10        #108
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13671 13671
 Arson said:
that would be the morgue
matches your avy perfectly, read that in Bill Cosby's voice too
 5 years ago '06        #109
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,357 | Props total: 835 835
 Arson said:
that would be the morgue
 5 years ago '04        #110
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
 Zaosyn said:
Liver transplants ain't no joke. Apparently (I don't keep in contact) my dad finally got his call for his liver transplant.. they went and drug tested him and turned him down cause he tested positive. I don't know what for, but if you can't past a drug test you aren't getting a liver transplant. However can money talk? Can a fan give him a liver? Is this too ridiculous to think Wayne could just buy a new liver? Or is that not how sh*t works
b you cant survive without a liver. that sh*t takes MONTHS. cant get got in a week. even with millions you gotta find the liver, get tested and hope your body accepts it.
 5 years ago '12        #111
TheThreadLord 1776 heat pts1776
space
space
$9,554 | Props total: 3101 3101
i wonder how many pages this thread going to be

People Viewing This Topic: 243 (139 members and 104 guests)

NQBATHRQQMPIC, Chief Dee, MUSICJUNKIE, D-Clutch, jhova424, Kodongo, TheDirector217, MemphBleek05, warbux04, DB30, jamietttt, TayMasterChef, sdoth, k!llacali86, WezLFaCe_KiD, Fatal, MCushing, zay228, jusblazinby, dat_boi_tj, tacoforprez15, maryschild, Zaosyn, youngstud07, Arson, buckinc, Jets Fool, kidd247, HugeBBC, Ronthegreat, Hydroman, steezy219, dahurtado, nuknuk42084, carltouss619, AG Empire, thebadguy, c d0t, psq86, S W A N, lilgangstur, DUNN, Smokingfilla, IllmaticYungin, Castle, big money, doubler704, Obonga, Hellraiser, PaiD iN FuLL, JimJones5621, quintosis03, SystmOvrload, Lile0688, EnricoChiesa, SofaKingFresh, dman 4901, superdrunken, chucky78, TryStateHustle, RedMonkeyJunkie, Lanil23, GeorgiaBoyTool, bruzki78, 543210, sugenutt, Chris15928, ag003, infrared AJ6, ham00di, QuietMoney, HipHop Since 93, yumflip, realfastMustang, certifiedplaya1, psylence2k, Hanif, JR_Tha_Jenius, HAITIANBOY305, Hobo30, Ronfrenchie, 44wade, Kalon, XPectNoMercy, mike18theman, stmarys15, case sensitive, Spazmatic843, Wootie2003, reallmusik, One Eye Willie, landoniandeux20, migezzi, Chillmatic, Trill Lord J, MyZ28, DJohnson1205, jaynasty, G_M_D, TheBeatBully, KoKen, EnViOuSsTyL3, HeruDat, jicka, darick, MakeItHappen456, serious strong, LiquidSwordsman, rotstreetz, kiddalex, Trizz187, J`WizZle, itsyaboydub, LilDeeZ84, stankbreath, MoneyChasnMason, WordOnThaStreet, # 58, Messy, samadam, Froz$t, Quddus, allerton

5 years ago '08        #112
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Trilluminati GA said:

might as well discuss the rumors of Baby being a gay pedophile, that sh*t been talked about in the N.O. for years.......
I always wondered why Baby kisses Wayne but yet you never heard about BG, Turk, or Juvie doing some sh*t like that. And then I remember that Wayne was the baby of Hot Boys that's what makes me believe that Baby is a gay pedo it's funny that he said it was "black mafia sh*t but yet he was only kissing on the youngest boy in the crew.
 03-18-2013, 01:54 PM         #113
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
We gonna have him walk out on the balcony like the pope when his album drop plehboi. 2 million first week. Belee dat. 5star.Love.Loyalty.YMCM

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo poor people talk such ignorant nonsense.
 5 years ago '10        #114
space
space
 superdrunken said:
If his liver is fu*ked that is really not a good look.. I imagine Cali has an epic liver wait list, he might be able to pull a Steve Jobs and go get on a list in like Tennessee where it won't be nearly as long of a wait, but Jobs was ambulatory, if this dude can't wake up and make moves he could be very well done if he needs a new liver...

Altho do they mix Acetaminophen with Codeine in the liquid form? I know it's common in generic production narcotics in pill form but no idea re: liquid form.
them tylenol 3's will lean your a.ss off My & my pops both got a script for pain and sh*t.
Really thinking about flushing them pills down the toilet. He dont pop em much but his back stay giving him hell (wreck) and I'd be damned if Pharma have my daddy fu*ked up
 5 years ago '10        #115
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
I always wondered why Baby kisses Wayne but yet you never heard about BG, Turk, or Juvie doing some sh*t like that. And then I remember that Wayne was the baby of Hot Boys that's what makes me believe that Baby is a gay pedo it's funny that he said it was "black mafia sh*t but yet he was only kissing on the youngest boy in the crew.
breh he did all of em like that minus Juvy. B.G. spoke on it saying Baby brainwashed them as youngins. You see he keep lil young n*ggas around. Wayne, Chuckie, Twist, Bow Wow, & now S Beezy.......

He love them hot boys
 5 years ago '04        #116
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 3922 3922

[pic - click to view]

i'm gone get my hur dun wit dis 2 milly first week money ya herd pleiboi
 03-18-2013, 02:03 PM         #117
kidcurr50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NQBATHRQQMPIC said:
i wonder how many pages this thread going to be

1 hunnid pages plehboi

5 years ago '04        #118
warbux04 
space
space
$737 | Props total: 182 182
 Kalon said:
b you cant survive without a liver. that sh*t takes MONTHS. cant get got in a week. even with millions you gotta find the liver, get tested and hope your body accepts it.
this is true that have to find a liver that matches, then that person cant be a smoker cant drink or be over weight or they wont even test that persons liver. lil wayne can live with a bad liver he will just be on dialysis rest of his life
 5 years ago '06        #119
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
Pimp'n Says: I believe he OD'd & they're try'n 2 keep it on da hush. N!gga is a grown azz man & his vice of choice has become his life's course but alludes 2 him not have'n many Real N!ggaz on his team of Yes Men. Wayne is as stubborn as a mule which is probably why his music has been on da decline da past few years. N!gga had a lot on his plate & a lot of people 2 feed at da same time. Makes me think back 2 dis...

[video - click to view]

03-18-2013, 02:06 PM         #120
SystmOvrload 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 superdrunken said:

Codeine in pill form alot of times has the tylenol but the syrup has Promethazine and Codeine, they make some with tylenol but no one sips on that sh*t.

Promethazine isn't good for you at all though, its alot worse than the codeine. It also lowers the seizure threshold.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside So BX, you smashin or nah? :dead:
23 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
24 hours ago