Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,357 | Props total: 835 835
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:
Bruh who the fu*k was talking to you?
you
 03-18-2013, 12:49 PM         #82
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:
Bruh who the fu*k was talking to you?
Nobody was but you sound like jackass
 5 years ago '10        #83
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,734 | Props total: 19632 19632
7 day theory on that a.ss. RIP.
 03-18-2013, 12:58 PM         #84
JJC NYC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urbangatsby said:

[pic - click to view]

Lil Wayne is still in rough shape ... and remains in the intensive care unit at an L.A. hospital 6 days after being admitted for seizures stemming from a suspected drug overdose ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us ... Wayne's condition has not improved enough to be moved out of the ICU ... and he continues to be monitored very closely by staff at L.A..'s Cedars-Sinai hospital.

We know Wayne has been surrounded by friends and family since he was admitted to the ICU this past Wednesday ... and we're told the mood around Wayne's bedside has been very serious.

Among Wayne's visitors -- Drake, Chris Paul, Nicki Minaj, Birdman and others.

TMZ broke the story ... Wayne's stomach was pumped at least 3 times after doctors suspected he had overdosed on the prescription drug codeine ... the main ingredient in "sizzurp."

Wayne has struggled with codeine for years -- and just a few months ago suggested he had quit using the powerful painkiller.

What happen to all that TMZ lying or he's up walking around and watching the syracuse game

I understand they are trying to downplay it for his privacy and potential flood of people at the hospital(he's not MJ so people won't be releasing birds n sh*t, but still a big star) but they should have put out something more official than Slim on chicago radio station or mack maine misspelled tweets about his condition

BUT!!!!!

I still feel this is feeling levy to help out his album that comes out next week.....

-----
Here's medical reason from a Doctor on his condition

Dr. Michael Privitera, a professor and the director of the Epilepsy Center at the University of Cincinnati Neuroscience Institute, spoke to MTV about what could be causing Wayne to have seizures.

"Some people have unrecognized structural abnormalities in their brain or a prior history of trauma that is enough to create an electrical disturbance," Privitera said. "But I'd probably say that if you were [Wayne's age] and you were coming into my office with your first seizure, in half of those people you won't find a reason. Drugs and alcohol are traditionally the precipitators of seizures. Promethazine [one of the active ingredients in syrup] can trigger seizures in someone who is predisposed," he said of the drug, which is found in combination with codeine in prescription-strength cough syrups. "It has a non-specific effect on the brain and there's a complex interaction of chemicals in the brain that some of these drugs can interrupt,"

GOD bless Wayne and his fam. TMZ is very credible. Harvey is an attorney and he understands the whole "defamation" and "slander" aspects of false info.
 5 years ago '04        #85
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 TheMindOf said:
TMZ don't get it wrong.

Because they don't believe in "ethics" therefore they don't got a problem breaking somebody off a couple G's for that inside information.

It still burns the media soul that they got that Michael Jackson sh*t right, when everybody else was believing the family lies that he was in a coma instead of dead.
Thats what I'm saying, yes when they were a small time operation maybe they cut some corners. Some of you talk as if they are bossip or media out take. TMZ is big time now and a legitimate business. There ethics can be questioned but not their legitimacy as a media reporting conglomerate.
 5 years ago '12        #86
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,522 | Props total: 3171 3171
 urbangatsby said:
then please post it up then fool

and last rites are a catholic thing that usually given to them only....i'm just saying i saw nothing in tmz over this weekend about he was on his deathbed and had the last rites given to him
That happened on Friday. TMZ said his family and friends were being called to come say their goodbyes and he was about to be read his last rites.

Last edited by BIGMARS; 03-18-2013 at 01:13 PM..
 5 years ago '13        #87
Route03X 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$7,234 | Props total: 4300 4300
I bet if TMZ posted be on the lookout for The AntiChrist's s3xtape with unknown video model half of ya'll would be on WSHH waiting for it to be released.
 5 years ago '06        #88
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5042 5042
now that i think about it i dont even know what tmz stands for

im about to google that sh*t
 5 years ago '08        #89
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Chris Paul was born to a.ssist.
 5 years ago '04        #90
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6066 6066
 Chief Dee said:
Chris Paul was born to a.ssist.
 5 years ago '08        #91
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23348 23348
I'll be watching tmz live today. They gonna blast off on n*ggas somethin serious for bringing their credibility into question.
 5 years ago '12        #92
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,522 | Props total: 3171 3171
 Smokingfilla said:
I bet if TMZ posted be on the lookout for The AntiChrist's s3xtape with unknown video model half of ya'll would be on WSHH waiting for it to be released.
 5 years ago '04        #93
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
Son. As a n*gga from and living in New Orleans. Baby lies about a lot of sh*t in regards to music and money. Not saying he not rich. But he got rich by not giving people what they deserved, including Wayne.

On this situation:

I'm willing to bet Wayne is in BAD shape. Why? Seizures, small body frame, and even though I don't even fu*k with TMZ, read the damn story. That codeine WILL k!ll you eventually if you use it long enough.

I don't want to see him die, but its possible, and he may come out of this not the same, or if he is the same. he's lucky. The next time, he won't be.

And Slim spoke on it thats how u know its serious. And he has 4 kids not 7. No one here calls his Dewayne, everyone says Wayne even his mother. Lmao at yall n*ggas.

Wayne is in very bad shape trust me. All the signs point to it. Hope he pulls through for his children.
 5 years ago '08        #94
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23348 23348
My sister is a nurse and she hasn't been following this case but I told her "supposedly someone overdosed on syrup and has been in the ICU having seizures " what do u think his prognosis will be ? She flat out said liver damage and u can't live without a liver

Then I came across this comment
"This is not good news, Sadly when I overdosed on pills I was only in the ICU for two days. Codeine is always mixed with Tylenol. It's not the codeine that is extremely dangerous; it's the large amounts of tylenol that destroy the liver. He probably needs a liver transplant, but I suspect he is going to die before then. I always knew he would die eventually, and it will most likely lead to the collapse of Nicki Minaj's career, like it did for Lil' Kim when Biggie died. My prayers are with him and his loved ones."
 03-18-2013, 01:25 PM         #95
Jets Fool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope Wayne pulls thru.
 5 years ago '04        #96
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
"This is not good news, Sadly when I overdosed on pills I was only in the ICU for two days. Codeine is always mixed with Tylenol. It's not the codeine that is extremely dangerous; it's the large amounts of tylenol that destroy the liver. He probably needs a liver transplant, but I suspect he is going to die before then. I always knew he would die eventually, and it will most likely lead to the collapse of Nicki Minaj's career, like it did for Lil' Kim when Biggie died. My prayers are with him and his loved ones."
 5 years ago '11        #97
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
 KeepinItTrill said:

what mother refers to their son by their rap name?

that's what threw me off with her comments
lol you acting like he goes by some crazy rap name. his name is literally every little kid named Dewayne's nickname in the hood. thats something his family called him before he ever rapped.
 5 years ago '06        #98
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 Kadillac87 said:
He good plehboi. Be home real soon

Don't listen to the lies, I swear they all lies
 5 years ago '10        #99
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Kalon said:
Son. As a n*gga from and living in New Orleans. Baby lies about a lot of sh*t in regards to music and money. Not saying he not rich. But he got rich by not giving people what they deserved, including Wayne.

On this situation:

I'm willing to bet Wayne is in BAD shape. Why? Seizures, small body frame, and even though I don't even fu*k with TMZ, read the damn story. That codeine WILL k!ll you eventually if you use it long enough.

I don't want to see him die, but its possible, and he may come out of this not the same, or if he is the same. he's lucky. The next time, he won't be.

And Slim spoke on it thats how u know its serious. And he has 4 kids not 7. No one here calls his Dewayne, everyone says Wayne even his mother. Lmao at yall n*ggas.

Wayne is in very bad shape trust me. All the signs point to it. Hope he pulls through for his children.

might as well discuss the rumors of Baby being a gay pedophile, that sh*t been talked about in the N.O. for years.......
 5 years ago '04        #100
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,810 | Props total: 1832 1832

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy