Lil Wayne - Day 6 in Intensive Care

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
173 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Free Trotty said:
If he having seizures and he had a bad one this very week + being in a medically induced coma where his brain waves are slower then they gotta keep him in there to monitor that

You dont want to take risks like that moving him out of there..The doctors are gonna operate like that because they dealing with a famous celebrity so you gonna take procaution to be safe...Same way they do with small kids

When the time is right they'll move him down a floor

But if his heart stopped and/or blood flow was stopped to his brain somehow where he is only living off of a machine then we wouldn't be on day 6 in ICU. He would've been confirmed brain dead days ago homie when they saw he didn't have any documented brain activity.

All the sources TMZ have say is he had his stomach pumped

He gonna be good but this close to a near death experience for homie
Keep believing that. They don't keep you in the ICU just to monitor seizures. Kelly Osbourne was in the same hospital last week for seizures. They kept her 5 days for precautionary reasons to try and pinpoint the cause of the seizures. She wasn't in ICU though. You don't need to be in ICU to try to determine the cause of a seizure

5 years ago '10        #62
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
 Free Trotty said:
Birdman just a rich n*gga

He got hella bread and that go far in other places

He cant walk in the hospital on some head of the CIA type sh*t and tell everybody who come thru what to say and how to react to keep the public calm so him and his think tank can devise a cover up this week while Wayne lay up in there watching the NCAA Tournament like Bernie

If Birdman say he straight and he tweeted it then I believe him
wow homie....
baby is a KNOWN liar among other things. If you can't see that then I don't know what to tell you. I believe he's fu*ked up bad and they are gonna seclude him from public eye to "protect his image" Btw his camp already got exposed for lying about this saying "he's good" "coming home soon" "he's watching the game" No need to lie and flex when most ppl can see thats exactly what they're doing. I never seen a near death experience/death handled so irresponsibly and shiesty

GeorgiaBoyTool said:
TMZ also said Wayne was on his death bed and being read his last rights, TMZ might seem like a reliable source for some n*ggas, but the don't have the full story, I mean they are partners with MediaTakeOut.
last rites can be refused, thats why they retracted that part yet left the other info up.
 5 years ago '11        #63
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209 OP
space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:
Everybody saw that sh*t on one of their updates, and when Mack Maine tweeted about them, they removed it.
no one saw that son...you are trying to make tmz look bad and make them look irresponsible

i saw nothing about him dying or being on his death bed and i was on tmz site heavy this weekend to see updates on weezy...not once did i see something regarding he was on his death bed
 5 years ago '12        #64
Free Trotty 352 heat pts352
space
space
$10,128 | Props total: 4053 4053
 Kadillac87 said:
Keep believing that. They don't keep you in the ICU just to monitor seizures. Kelly Osbourne was in the same hospital last week for seizures. They kept her 5 days for precautionary reasons to try and pinpoint the cause of the seizures. She wasn't in ICU though. You don't need to be in ICU to try to determine the cause of a seizure

Because it aint just seizures, its an OD you hateful n*gga
 5 years ago '11        #65
space
space
 Free Trotty said:
Because it aint just seizures, its an OD you hateful n*gga
I'm a hateful n*gga for telling you the truth?

Keep thinking they're keeping Wayne in ICU just for precautionary reasons. He's ok. He's just been in ICU for a week. Everything is fine

5 years ago '11        #66
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209 OP
space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:
Dumbass you can google that sh*t, just cause you didn't see it doesn't mean it wasn't there.
then please post it up then fool

and last rites are a catholic thing that usually given to them only....i'm just saying i saw nothing in tmz over this weekend about he was on his deathbed and had the last rites given to him
 5 years ago '12        #67
space
space
 Trilluminati GA said:
wow homie....
baby is a KNOWN liar among other things. If you can't see that then I don't know what to tell you. I believe he's fu*ked up bad and they are gonna seclude him from public eye to "protect his image" Btw his camp already got exposed for lying about this saying "he's good" "coming home soon" "he's watching the game" No need to lie and flex when most ppl can see thats exactly what they're doing. I never seen a near death experience/death handled so irresponsibly and shiesty

last rites can be refused, thats why they retracted that part yet left the other info up.
I know n*ggas is shiesty when money involved but if a n*gga like Birdman lying like that and stringing this along to build hype for an album before announcing he dead then with this whole music industry

He may be just a rapper but he still a man and father and got like 7 young kids

I just dont want to believe this sh*t is that wild full of conspiracy
 5 years ago '07        #68
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16221 16221
whats the verdict?
 5 years ago '11        #69
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
Wayne is the nupac

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #70
space
space
 urbangatsby said:
then please post it up then fool

and last rites are a catholic thing that usually given to them only....i'm just saying i saw nothing in tmz over this weekend about he was on his deathbed and had the last rites given to him
TMZ did report that he was being given his last rites. They reported that he was in unstable condition in a medically induced coma.

TMZ reports that Wayne is being given his last rites "with his family surrounding him to say their goodbyes."

[pic - click to view]

Being read your last rites doesn't mean you will die. It just mean there's a good chance you could die. If he's been in ICU for 6 days, there's probably a good chance he was near death at the moment it was reported. TMZ made it seem like death was imminent in a few hours. That was their only mistake. Now people trying to discredit TMZ for that and deny reporting how serious his condition is.

When it comes to credibility, I believe TMZ over the camp that's faking tweets
 5 years ago '08        #71
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17251 17251
YM being toooooooooooooooooo quiet over this, they need to be real with it already

btw I dont mean via Twitter, go to the MTV or whatever station and do a press conference
 5 years ago '04        #72
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1783 1783
 KeepinItTrill said:

what mother refers to their son by their rap name?

that's what threw me off with her comments
Think about a person like Lil Wayne, now do you THINK he'd have a NORMAL mother? Do you THINK lil wayne momma wouldnt call him tunechi?!
 5 years ago '10        #73
space
space
 Free Trotty said:
I know n*ggas is shiesty when money involved but if a n*gga like Birdman lying like that and stringing this along to build hype for an album before announcing he dead then with this whole music industry

He may be just a rapper but he still a man and father and got like 7 young kids

I just dont want to believe this sh*t is that wild full of conspiracy

I feel ya esp about the conspiracies going around but just peep his history as an honest n*gga. Btw Wayne is not his son, thats his boo thang. For years ppl in Nawlins been saying Baby on that funny side sh*t I know 1 thing, them pics and videos of him kissing Weezy is very pedophilic.....
 5 years ago '11        #74
space
space
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:
At some point last year TMZ and Mediatakeout were partnered together I used to always see links for MTO in the TMZ partners section, and you're and idiot for using an MTO story as proof of anything.
They're partnered because TMZ put links to their website and other popular stories to other websites in the Around The Web section instead of just stealing them and claiming credit?

5 years ago '12        #75
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
I'm a hateful n*gga for telling you the truth?

Keep thinking they're keeping Wayne in ICU just for precautionary reasons. He's ok. He's just been in ICU for a week. Everything is fine

Why it go so deep tho?

You been in that other thread and in here predicting that man death
 5 years ago '11        #76
space
space
 Free Trotty said:
Why it go so deep tho?

You been in that other thread and in here predicting that man death
Yea Im predicting his death by saying he's not up tweeting and watching basketball like YMCMB says

5 years ago '06        #77
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,357 | Props total: 835 835
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:
I literally just said TMZ has removed the MTO links sometime back, I don't go to TMZ anymore because I can't stand the racist comments on every black related post, and you said I never posted links/sources to my claims but I clearly posted the pic showing Wayne as a Catholic & the report showing TMZ stating he was being read his last rites, and I can tell you're a typical hipster/internet bi*ch, because other than repeatedly calling me stupid you also insinuated I was gay, never had a gay thought in my life, and Wayne isn't even my favorite rapper, I'm just shedding a little light for the uninformed Boxden n*ggas.
you are a slow
 5 years ago '10        #78
space
space
Breh the only thing TMZ removed was the last rites part of their story. Its all over the net
 5 years ago '07        #79
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
1.5 first week
 5 years ago '12        #80
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,684 | Props total: 189 189
eminem is @ hospital now? not a good look. sounds like when they kept pac alive 7 days so everyone could come see him..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago