Lil Wayne - Day 6 in Intensive Care

most viewed right now
 147
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 136
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 126
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8508 8508
 urbangatsby said:
well that wasn't done by him....it was done by someone in his camp...considering wayne doesnt tweet alot anyway....his record label and managers have access to his social networks, its just the way artist today are handle...so when you see tweets about concert tickets or schdules more than likely its from his record label tweeting on their behalf

im sure someone in his camp saw the news on tmz and twitter tweets and decided to grab his phone to tweet from there
Yeah you right. I mean that alone has me leaning towards he really is all fu*ked up. I hope he good just playing it safe but why would be in the ICU

Put together a C3 leaked tracks mix yesterday for The Little Martian
 5 years ago '11        #42
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209 OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
 Free Trotty said:
If n*gga was a vegetable they would've known for sure a few days ago....His camp aint gonna put on a front like he good if he brain dead

Homie got too many people in his circle
Birdman heavily invested in him and so is the entire label
Like 5 or 6 baby mommas and like 7 kids + his mother

If he was actually gone then n*ggas wouldn't string it along like that for all those parties involved + his fans

He just a rapper, he aint a president of a small communist country...you aint gotta have a massive cover up like you thinkin
but birdman could just control the whole situation and keep his true condition a secret....not saying hes brain dead but they can block proper visitation and knowledge of his condition...especially if wayne signed over power of attorney and medical consent to wayne which since hes such a groupie for birdman i can see happening
 03-18-2013, 10:57 AM         #43
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Free Trotty said:
If n*gga was a vegetable they would've known for sure a few days ago....His camp aint gonna put on a front like he good if he brain dead

Homie got too many people in his circle
Birdman heavily invested in him and so is the entire label
Like 5 or 6 baby mommas and like 7 kids + his mother

If he was actually gone then n*ggas wouldn't string it along like that for all those parties involved + his fans

He just a rapper, he aint a president of a small communist country...you aint gotta have a massive cover up like you thinkin
A lot of people are depending on Wayne to eat right now. Despite the belief that stars get more sales when they're dead, Wayne is definitely worth more alive to n*ggas like Mack Maine because he isn't seeing sh*t from record sales.

They want to keep this as quiet as possible because it really is as bad as we think.
 5 years ago '05        #44
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$25,254 | Props total: 9703 9703
Ayo.

7th day something always happens.
 5 years ago '12        #45
TheThreadLord 1776 heat pts1776
space
avatar space
space
$9,554 | Props total: 3101 3101
INAHB2 going to sale a million first week for real this time




































































 5 years ago '06        #46
Jaguar34 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,905 | Props total: 2 2
Just how Pimp C died.

Situation being handled similar to Michael Jackson sh*t...

hmm..



It'd suck to have Wayne on the list, but when you think about it, he's produced a ton of content and the company that owns him is the same company that owns Pac's library of music.
 5 years ago '12        #47
Free Trotty 352 heat pts352
space
avatar space
space
$10,128 | Props total: 4053 4053
 Kadillac87 said:
You acting like its not normal for doctors to closely monitor ICU patients. All patients In ICU are closely monitored. That's why they're in ICU. They're not monitored based on chance of survival. You over here like, "Oh, the doctors are closely monitoring him, that's a good sign"

Nah, you missing me with that

Im just saying that if he still in there after an OD then Im thinkin he'll be good in time

Because if he aint gonna be good then he woulda either been pronounced dead awhile ago

Its life or death with a situation like that...so I'm thinkin he gonna be good if he still holding up days after all this went down.

Yeah he been in ICU being closely monitored but thats on it that he been in the same hospital already this week for a major seizure, left, OD'd, they pumped his stomach 3 god damn times and probably tryna find the source of what's goin on with the seizures while his body recover from the OD
 5 years ago '12        #48
Free Trotty 352 heat pts352
space
avatar space
space
$10,128 | Props total: 4053 4053
 Kadillac87 said:
The average length of stay in the ICU is 3 days
Prolly because 1/4 of them folks in ICU die or get downgraded after 1 day
 5 years ago '07        #49
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
When does tmz lie? Tmz has paid informants. They aint reporting it unless its true.
 5 years ago '11        #50
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Free Trotty said:
Nah, you missing me with that

Im just saying that if he still in there after an OD then Im thinkin he'll be good in time

Because if he aint gonna be good then he woulda either been pronounced dead awhile ago

Its life or death with a situation like that...so I'm thinkin he gonna be good if he still holding up days after all this went down.

Yeah he been in ICU being closely monitored but thats on it that he been in the same hospital already this week for a major seizure, left, OD'd, they pumped his stomach 3 god damn times and probably tryna find the source of what's goin on with the seizures while his body recover from the OD
There's a difference between being in the ICU and general care. Only people with life threatening illness and who need machines to perform normal bodily functions are in ICU. If he's still in ICU, that means he still need the help of machines to breathe. That's not a good sign. If they were just trying to find out what's going on, he would have been moved to general care. You don't keep people in ICU just to observe them. That's a waste of resources. You're only in ICU if there's a good chance you will die without the use of machines to keep you alive.

You acting like prolonged stay in the ICU is a good sign. The longer he stays in ICU, the more complications that can arise. Now they have to make sure he doesn't develop pneumonia due to being on the machines too long. He's good though



Last edited by Kadillac87; 03-18-2013 at 11:18 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #51
Free Trotty 352 heat pts352
space
avatar space
space
$10,128 | Props total: 4053 4053
 urbangatsby said:
but birdman could just control the whole situation and keep his true condition a secret....not saying hes brain dead but they can block proper visitation and knowledge of his condition...especially if wayne signed over power of attorney and medical consent to wayne which since hes such a groupie for birdman i can see happening
Birdman just a rich n*gga

He got hella bread and that go far in other places

He cant walk in the hospital on some head of the CIA type sh*t and tell everybody who come thru what to say and how to react to keep the public calm so him and his think tank can devise a cover up this week while Wayne lay up in there watching the NCAA Tournament like Bernie

If Birdman say he straight and he tweeted it then I believe him


Last edited by Free Trotty; 03-18-2013 at 11:20 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #52
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209 OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
 cankstoochie said:
When does tmz lie? Tmz has paid informants. They aint reporting it unless its true.
this...

ive been saying...tmz has janitors, nurses and doctors on their payroll...they know how to get the story about someone....and in hospitals news spread fast within the employees about whos there...theres always celebrities there but when a famous star is about to die, they know who to call on to get money for the news scoop
 03-18-2013, 11:26 AM         #53
chillnsomewhere 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ask steve jobs WEALTH DONT BUY HEALTH
 Free Trotty said:
Birdman just a rich n*gga

He got hella bread and that go far in other places

He cant walk in the hospital on some head of the CIA type sh*t and tell everybody who come thru what to say and how to react to keep the public calm so him and his think tank can devise a cover up this week while Wayne lay up in there watching the NCAA Tournament like Bernie

If Birdman say he straight and he tweeted it then I believe him
 5 years ago '11        #54
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8508 8508
 Free Trotty said:
If Birdman say he straight and he tweeted it then I believe him
You talking about one of the slimiest businessmen in the rap game cept maybe Puffy.
 5 years ago '04        #55
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
Not looking so good
 5 years ago '12        #56
Free Trotty 352 heat pts352
space
avatar space
space
$10,128 | Props total: 4053 4053
 Kadillac87 said:
There's a difference between being in the ICU and general care. Only people with life threatening illness and who need machines to perform normal bodily functions are in ICU. If he's still in ICU, that means he still need the help of machines to breathe. That's not a good sign. If they were just trying to find out what's going on, he would have been moved to general care. You don't keep people in ICU just to observe them. That's a waste of resources. You're only in ICU if there's a good chance you will die without the use of machines to keep you alive.

You acting like prolonged stay in the ICU is a good sign. The longer he stays in ICU, the more complications that can arise. Now they have to make sure he doesn't develop pneumonia due to being on the machines too long. He's good though

If he having seizures and he had a bad one this very week + being in a medically induced coma where his brain waves are slower then they gotta keep him in there to monitor that

You dont want to take risks like that moving him out of there..The doctors are gonna operate like that because they dealing with a famous celebrity so you gonna take procaution to be safe...Same way they do with small kids

When the time is right they'll move him down a floor

But if his heart stopped and/or blood flow was stopped to his brain somehow where he is only living off of a machine then we wouldn't be on day 6 in ICU. He would've been confirmed brain dead days ago homie when they saw he didn't have any documented brain activity.

All the sources TMZ have say is he had his stomach pumped

He gonna be good but this close to a near death experience for homie


Last edited by Free Trotty; 03-18-2013 at 11:36 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #57
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,357 | Props total: 835 835
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:
TMZ also said Wayne was on his death bed and being read his last rights, TMZ might seem like a reliable source for some n*ggas, but the don't have the full story, I mean they are partners with MediaTakeOut.
You are a idiot ..
 5 years ago '12        #58
Free Trotty 352 heat pts352
space
avatar space
space
$10,128 | Props total: 4053 4053
 PotheadFocker said:
You talking about one of the slimiest businessmen in the rap game cept maybe Puffy.
That's his "son" tho

As a businessman he pimp him but he still love him

It be different if it was some random jewish pr dude from Universal releasing a statement saying "We visisted with entertainer, Dewayne Carter, yesterday and we are pleased to report he has made tremendous progress with his recovery and wants to thank everyone for their prayers and would like them to purchase I Am Not a Human Being II on March 26."

Birdman aint gonna say Wayne straight yesterday if Wayne gone
 5 years ago '11        #59
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209 OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:
TMZ also said Wayne was on his death bed and being read his last rights, TMZ might seem like a reliable source for some n*ggas, but the don't have the full story, I mean they are partners with MediaTakeOut.
when did you see that? most extreme thing they said about his death was that his mom was flying into LA and no medical decisions up to and including taking him off life support would be done until she is there

"we don't believe you, you need more people"
 5 years ago '09        #60
NLSP42 153 heat pts153
space
avatar space
space
$7,852 | Props total: 9062 9062
Regardless of whatever happens to Wayne....I hope people can see what can happen when you have done so much of that drank in your life like he has
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy