Lil Wayne - Day 6 in Intensive Care

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Free Trotty said:
He'll be good then

Doctors closely monitor folk in ICU until they certian that they wont need to be rushed back in there if they move them out of the unit so they take extra precaution

But if he was brain dead they woulda known by the 3rd day after testing

Pac wasnt even brain dead...he only died days later because the bullets hit major organs
He'll be good? Mack Maine, is that you? Y'all still up watching the Syracuse game?
 03-18-2013, 10:25 AM         #22
Hellraiser 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ralph lauren said:

[pic - click to view]

under
 5 years ago '11        #23
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209 OP
space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
 Free Trotty said:
He'll be good then

Doctors closely monitor folk in ICU until they certian that they wont need to be rushed back in there if they move them out of the unit so they take extra precaution

But if he was brain dead they woulda known by the 3rd day after testing

Pac wasnt even brain dead...he only died days later because the bullets hit major organs
no pac died because his mother took him off life support because it was too bad of condition...his right lung was removed, doctors couldnt close up his bullet wounds and he was in shock from it...he was in medical induce coma and prognoisis wasn't looking good
 5 years ago '07        #24
AMG130 
space
space
space
$306 | Props total: 17 17
isn't wayne still on probation? i thought he has been sober smh. not sure what to believe
 5 years ago '12        #25
Free Trotty 352 heat pts352
space
space
$10,128 | Props total: 4053 4053
 monrowe said:
Well he too old to be in the 27 club. Hang in there. Dr's do Dr work
I mean they see OD's plenty of times

They still talkin bout god damn seizures....somebody run that Webbie clip

Weezy OD'd
his people found him blacked out broad day
and n*ggas aint tryna call it what it is so he don't look like a junkie when he been sippin poison and talking about taking damn near every drug for years

If you OD and pass you go to the hospital DOA (aint no induced coma, stomach pumps, ICU, and 6 day stay)

Even Michael Jackson dr knew he was dead before they even called 911
 5 years ago '09        #26
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,611 | Props total: 1783 1783

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #27
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,475 | Props total: 6046 6046
Waynes camp can't cover it up anymore. Trying to lie on friday saying he was good. If he was good he wouldve been out of the hospital already. n*gga is a vegetable.
 5 years ago '12        #28
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
He'll be good? Mack Maine, is that you? Y'all still up watching the Syracuse game?
Not saying like he gonna hop up and skateboard out ICU tomorrow

Homie gonna be in the hospital another week at the least

Might even go straight from there to a drug rehab facility...prolly gotta detox too considering the sh*t he be puttin in his system
 03-18-2013, 10:36 AM         #29
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
Waynes camp can't cover it up anymore. Trying to lie on friday saying he was good. If he was good he wouldve been out of the hospital already. n*gga is a vegetable.
I kinda think his camp might have released this info on the low, just to let everyone know whats going on......
 03-18-2013, 10:39 AM         #30
chillnsomewhere 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
being a n*gga who was in icu for 2 days after my car accident im telling you right now if you in ice for 6 days its looking shady. i was in there for 2 days for flipping my car over 7 times and half my body was out the windshield so if he in there longer then me and it aint no tv's in icu just a curtain and morphine machine or whatever pain k!ller they got you on
 5 years ago '12        #31
space
space
 urbangatsby said:
no pac died because his mother took him off life support because it was too bad of condition...his right lung was removed, doctors couldnt close up his bullet wounds and he was in shock from it...he was in medical induce coma and prognoisis wasn't looking good
Thats the same thing I was sayin tho

He got hit in major organs and drs can only do so much when they take you out of emergency surgery to save your life for the time being
 5 years ago '11        #32
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,314 | Props total: 8435 8435
That one solitary tweet looking super fishy right now IMO.

On one hand I have a feeling he is fu*ked up pretty bad but then I kinda feel like he might be in there good just letting the buzz build for his album drop... and he gone roll out that bi*ch on a skateboard.

I guess we'll see. It has been quite a few days now
 5 years ago '06        #33
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,853 | Props total: 25590 25590
Hope he pulls through and gets his stuff together. He has all the money anyone would ever need and kids and most least important a career that doesn't seem like its slowing down at all. Why put yourself in these type of situations?
 5 years ago '07        #34
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,475 | Props total: 6046 6046
 Dos-effect said:
I kinda think his camp might have released this info on the low, just to let everyone know whats going on......
More like people who work in that hospital are leaking info to tmz.

Aside from the fake lil wayne tweet all his people are saying "yea just spoke to wayne. He's better than ever!". If he was healthy and good to go the n*gga wouldve been out the hospital by saturday afternoon. Now that the really story is out all his people are dead silent because they know they can't cover it up anymore.
 5 years ago '11        #35
space
space
 Free Trotty said:
Not saying like he gonna hop up and skateboard out ICU tomorrow

Homie gonna be in the hospital another week at the least

Might even go straight from there to a drug rehab facility...prolly gotta detox too considering the sh*t he be puttin in his system
You acting like its not normal for doctors to closely monitor ICU patients. All patients In ICU are closely monitored. That's why they're in ICU. They're not monitored based on chance of survival. You over here like, "Oh, the doctors are closely monitoring him, that's a good sign"

Last edited by Kadillac87; 03-18-2013 at 10:52 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #36
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209 OP
space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
 PotheadFocker said:
That one solitary tweet looking super fishy right now IMO.

On one hand I have a feeling he is fu*ked up pretty bad but then I kinda feel like he might be in there good just letting the buzz build for his album drop... and he gone roll out that bi*ch on a skateboard.

I guess we'll see. It has been quite a few days now
well that wasn't done by him....it was done by someone in his camp...considering wayne doesnt tweet alot anyway....his record label and managers have access to his social networks, its just the way artist today are handle...so when you see tweets about concert tickets or schdules more than likely its from his record label tweeting on their behalf

im sure someone in his camp saw the news on tmz and twitter tweets and decided to grab his phone to tweet from there
 5 years ago '05        #37
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,175 | Props total: 11699 11699
Thot this was gonna be a pic of him in the hospital........
 03-18-2013, 10:47 AM         #38
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
You acting like its not normal for doctors to closely monitor ICU patients. All patients In ICU are closely monitored. That's why there're in ICU. They're not monitored based on chance of survival. You over here like, "Oh, the doctors are closely monitoring him, that's a good sign"

5 years ago '12        #39
space
space
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
If n*gga was a vegetable they would've known for sure a few days ago....His camp aint gonna put on a front like he good if he brain dead

Homie got too many people in his circle
Birdman heavily invested in him and so is the entire label
Like 5 or 6 baby mommas and like 7 kids + his mother

If he was actually gone then n*ggas wouldn't string it along like that for all those parties involved + his fans

He just a rapper, he aint a president of a small communist country...you aint gotta have a massive cover up like you thinkin
 5 years ago '11        #40
space
space
The average length of stay in the ICU is 3 days
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy